Monday night fitba radio show [new episodes weekly]

Sam M

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're going to have a very special guest from FOH on the show in November and we'll create a separate thread for questions!

Skippy Doodle

We're going to have a very special guest from FOH on the show in November and we'll create a separate thread for questions!

Also got barry anderson fixed up for an upcoming show and one or two ex players from both sides keen to come on the show later this year

Skippy Doodle

Just listened to the latest show, very good work guys, keep it up!

Cheers. Like ive said before any comments on what you think we could add to the show or just any general feedback is greatly appreciated

Skippy Doodle

Hi guys. Hope everyone is enjoying the show so far. We do however want to deal with subjects that our audience would engage in so if anyone has any hearts or hibs related topics they would like us to discuss this monday then please leave your feedback here or on our twitter and facebook pages

Cheers

Just listened to this week's offering - very good and entertaining discussion again, with club loyalties largely put aside to provide good constructive opinions on the weekend's football. Well worth listening to for anyone who hasn't yet checked it out.

bigsuperslim1874

Just listened to this week's offering - very good and entertaining discussion again, with club loyalties largely put aside to provide good constructive opinions on the weekend's football. Well worth listening to for anyone who hasn't yet checked it out.

:spoton:

Enjoying the show.

Great show last night, thought Graham Stacks honest insight into Hibs was very interesting to hear. Paul Ritchie was great too, maybe he could join our coaching staff? ;)

Great show last night, thought Graham Stacks honest insight into Hibs was very interesting to hear. Paul Ritchie was great too, maybe he could join our coaching staff? ;)

Any links available yet? missed the show last night but wouldn't mind a listen.

Skippy Doodle

Any links available yet? missed the show last night but wouldn't mind a listen.

Will be on itunes tomorrow morning at the latest

Skippy Doodle

Mondays episode featuring our derby preview and interviews with graham stack and paul ritchie is now available on itunes, youtube & mixcloud. Remember to subscribe to us on itunes and add us on facebook and twitter

Just listened to the podcast, another good show guys, best yet in my view. Looking forward to the aftermath from the derby game on next week's offering (and hoping it's the Jambo's doing the gloating)!

Skippy Doodle

Cheers mate. Having guests on was great and we are working away on getting a few more over the next few months. Ryan mcgowan should be on in december

Cheers mate. Having guests on was great and we are working away on getting a few more over the next few months. Ryan mcgowan should be on in december

Well if Gowser makes an appearance, there is only one question I would want to put to him, and I am certain you will already have it pretty near top of your list!

What would that be?

Let's say, world cup, 5-1 gesture! I'd want to ask him what was going through his mind, why he did it and how much that cup final meant to him in the context of his career overall. Also, does he realise that his 5-1 gesture qualifies him as a Hearts legend even more so than his goal in the final.

Skippy Doodle

Let's say, world cup, 5-1 gesture! I'd want to ask him what was going through his mind, why he did it and how much that cup final meant to him in the context of his career overall. Also, does he realise that his 5-1 gesture qualifies him as a Hearts legend even more so than his goal in the final.

Goood questions. Id like to ask him to talk us through the average training day during the romanov years

Think it's the best show of the three I've listened to. Graham Stack claiming decisions went against hibs on 19 may laughable.

Skippy Doodle

Cheers for the feedback lads!

Remembers guys you can subscribe to us on itunes and youtube

Follow us on mixcloud and twitter

And add us on facebook

Skippy Doodle

Think it's the best show of the three I've listened to. Graham Stack claiming decisions went against hibs on 19 may laughable.

Yeah i think it was a typical blinkered view from the hibs camp that day to try and take focus off the poor performance

Skippy Doodle

Bump!

Big thanks for making show number 6 our most listened to so far

This mondays show wil be a big derby game review so hopefully you will all be tuning into that off the back of a victory for the famous

Remembers guys you can subscribe to us on itunes and youtube

Follow us on mixcloud and twitter

And add us on facebook

Tonight will be a full hour on dissecting the derby and reaction from both sets of fans.

I know many will be listening in but please do raise any points on here or on Facebook and Twitter. Garry Halliiday from FOH on next week too!

Thanks for the shares so far guys n gals. A wee 5 star rating on iTunes wouldn't hurt us either :)

More guests to announce over the coming weeks. One will likely send this forum into meltdown! More when we know for definite!

The hibby couldn't resist the robbing from charities chat, well answered by you guys. Many would have opted for a slap in the puss not the same on radio I suppose.

Skippy Doodle

The hibby couldn't resist the robbing from charities chat, well answered by you guys. Many would have opted for a slap in the puss not the same on radio I suppose.

Yeah its hard to strike a balance at times mate. We try to keep everything friendly but at times a verbal beatdown is required haha

Yeah its hard to strike a balance at times mate. We try to keep everything friendly but at times a verbal beatdown is required haha

I listened whilst busting a gut in the gym, loved it, keep it up.

I dont wantbto be critical but Why does it take so long to upload on mix cloud? I enjoy listening but Wednesday/Thursday I'm looking to the next game rather than looking back.

Skippy Doodle

I dont wantbto be critical but Why does it take so long to upload on mix cloud? I enjoy listening but Wednesday/Thursday I'm looking to the next game rather than looking back.

We will hopefully have the show up tomorrow night mate

Geez the boy Connor is your typical bitter Hibby

Always manages to get his wee snide digs in about Hearts while trying to appear objective, as with his unpaid poppy charity comment to Gary Halliday on last weeks show, I was surprised none of the Jambos on the show put him straight on that point

However it's an excellent show, keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skippy Doodle

Connor is a good lad but he is a sounding board for any questions silly or otherwise that hibs fans are asking which may make him look a little bitter. Glad you are enjoying the show tho mate

Skippy Doodle

Looking forward to our interview with @DannyGalbraith7 tomorrow night at ten on radio satire online. Add us @MNFitba

Skippy Doodle

Bump listen tonight at 10 on radio satire. Interview with Danny galbraith discuss the falkirk and upcoming sevco match. Also we will discuss our favourite 0-0 matches in honour of hibs almost 3 points at the weekend

Archived