The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Brick Tamland
58 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

About time you and others woke  up to the realities of what is going on

Of course you and your friends get your second hand info from those who seem to be partners in crime with Celtic  or bloggers' who post utter nonsense for the hard of thought

You refuse to face the realities and dream of the good old days of 2011 when people seemed to care whereas no one cares now and what frustrates you is you know it but refuse to acknowledge it.

You and others are simply stooges for the Celtic support and that includes FF who freely admits his relationship with some of their fan groups..if that's your leader then follow him but remember who his friends are.

Never thought I'd see the day when Celtic are your masters for that is what they appear to be with all this forelock tugging and kissing

Too many have let their hate overshadow their common sense and as a result are simply sleeping with the enemy...or at least one part of the old firm enemy

Imagine someone actually daring not to follow the herd and actually questioning some of the nonsense posted on here.

Haha that’s the most self indulgent shite I’ve ever read on here. So much angst and anger festering away inside you. 

I despise Celtic as much as I despise Rangers, and I’ve repeated it on numerous topics in here. They are everything wrong with Scottish Football and you as an individual are everything wrong with people who chearlead for one of them. 

What do I need to wake up to?

What realities am I not seeing? 

I have no friends on here and my info comes from various sources, yours seems to come from gamming some blue boaby  and the appallingly cowardly Scottish media. 

Celtic are my masters? I’m frustrated? I refuse to acknowledge? I’m a stooge for the Celtic support? FootballFirst is my leader?I’m sleeping with the enemy? I’m following the herd? Deary me son pull yourself together, put the glue away and step back from the keyboard. 

You’re final paragraph is the withering of someone thinking that they are some right on pseudo intellectual but you really aren’t, you just come across as a slavering bitter wee arsehole who is absolutely choking on his hole. 

For the record - I despise Celtic and Rangers, I think FF’s contribution on here is worth reading and I think you are an absolute roaster. 

Disclaimer. All these words are my own thoughts and indeed my own words and I promise I didn’t ask any Celtic minded people for any input and I can confirm that FF is not my leader. 

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, WageThief said:

180618_training_ice_buckets_01.jpg

I thought the penguin was only on loan from Forest! 

6 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Haha that’s the most self indulgent shite I’ve ever read on here. So much angst and anger festering away inside you. 

I despise Celtic as much as I despise Rangers, and I’ve repeated it on numerous topics in here. They are everything wrong with Scottish Football and you as an individual are everything wrong with people who chearlead for one of them. 

What do I need to wake up to?

What realities am I not seeing? 

I have no friends on here and my info comes from various sources, yours seems to come from gamming some blue boaby  and the appallingly cowardly Scottish media. 

Celtic are my masters? I’m frustrated? I refuse to acknowledge? I’m a stooge for the Celtic support? FootballFirst is my leader?I’m sleeping with the enemy? I’m following the herd? Deary me son pull yourself together, put the glue away and step back from the keyboard. 

You’re final paragraph is the withering of someone thinking that they are some right on pseudo intellectual but you really aren’t, you just come across as a slavering bitter wee arsehole who is absolutely choking on his hole. 

For the record - I despise Celtic and Rangers, I think FF’s contribution on here is worth reading and I think you are an absolute roaster. 

Disclaimer. All these words are my own thoughts and indeed my own words and I promise I didn’t ask any Celtic minded people for any input and I can confirm that FF is not my leader. 

Beat me to it and absolutely  :spoton:

8 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Of course you and your friends get your second hand info from those who seem to be partners in crime with Celtic  or bloggers' who post utter nonsense for the hard of thought

You refuse to face the realities and dream of the good old days of 2011 when people seemed to care whereas no one cares now and what frustrates you is you know it but refuse to acknowledge it.

You and others are simply stooges for the Celtic support and that includes FF who freely admits his relationship with some of their fan groups..if that's your leader then follow him but remember who his friends are.

Never thought I'd see the day when Celtic are your masters for that is what they appear to be with all this forelock tugging and kissing

Too many have let their hate overshadow their common sense and as a result are simply sleeping with the enemy...or at least one part of the old firm enemy

Imagine someone actually daring not to follow the herd and actually questioning some of the nonsense posted on here.

You really are letting all this get right under your skin. It's a bit unhealthy getting into such a state a out people commenting on the dilemmas of such a horrible institution - one that in its previous form cheated their way to trophy after trophy. If all that's said on here bothers you that much, I suggest you ignore this thread completely.

:laugh:

CJCJ's consistent seethe at anything negative towards Rangers is amusing.

Clearly hating Rangers for their ongoing scandals and using some Celtic fan material to help deliver that makes us all protestant hating wankers who appease to the catholics. Is that right CJCJ?

Imagine having to rely only on the Scottish media for information about the shenanigans that take place behind the wrought iron gates, the Horn of Africa and the Hampden Circus. Thankfully we have the likes of Football First and others who post on here amongst other places. They put over paid journalistic cowards to shame by revealing the crooked actions of spivs, charlatans and convicted tax dodging liars. 

11 hours ago, WageThief said:

180618_training_ice_buckets_01.jpg

Rangers squad sitting in green wheelie bins - was this after their last Parkhead thumping?

9 hours ago, CJGJ said:

I imagined you dressed in all black with a German accent shining a light in my face while you going through your diatribe of how we will lose the war.  Thats how ludicrous your rants are. You post the most utter shyte but as Oscar Wilde said , there's only one thing worse than being talked about....

Dalstonjambo
9 hours ago, CJGJ said:

You don't question anything. You just say you don't agree with it and call it celtic minded nonsense. Everyone can see behind the curtain.

Horatio Caine
9 hours ago, CJGJ said:

You, my friend, have let your seethe overshadow whatever common sense you may have and as a result you are simply sleeping with the enemy - or at least one part of the old firm enemy.

Edited by Horatio Caine

18 minutes ago, kila said:

Clearly hating Rangers for their ongoing scandals and using some Celtic fan material to help deliver that makes us all protestant hating wankers who appease to the catholics. Is that right CJCJ?

CJGJ reacts after reading FF's post about Sevco.

20 minutes ago, Barack said:

Someone's had a wee half-hour, I see.

:lol:

:laugh:  Mon the FF!  Keep up the good work.  Its really funny seeing someone crack up on-line. I keep getting images of that lassie who asked us all to leave Britney alone. 

9 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Hmmn in trying to discredit FF you've only gone and discredited yourself. 

Of course Hearts and Celtic fans may have a shared view on what is going on at Rangers. I doubt they'd have a shared view on Celtic or Hearts though...whereas you seem to share the view of Rangers fans about Rangers...and Celtic.

19 minutes ago, Elmore said:

:laugh:  Mon the FF!  Keep up the good work.  Its really funny seeing someone crack up on-line. I keep getting images of that lassie who asked us all to leave Britney alone. 

If you think that was a lassie I worry deeply about you. :lol:

buzzbomb1958
15 minutes ago, Spot the dog said:

Could we not all chip in for CJGJ's bus fares to his beloved £1broke ?

CJGC is a bitter deluded twat just like the rest of the following who think the Messiah has landed on their doorstep ,nothing has changed with them they are still filled with a sense of entitlement which will never be fulfilled , sorry CJCJ but you support a new club which will fight for the scraps along with the rest of us as you will remain average because you haven't got a pot to piss in

Escobar PHM
23 hours ago, farin said:

Wonder what Gerald thought of the facilities, bit of a comedown from his Liverpool days. ?

FE353834-9CC9-43B1-8764-89CBA34B1B2E.jpeg

FFS. All they need is hankies on their heeds, 40 Bensons and a case of Tennants

44 minutes ago, gjcc said:

:laugh: The lassie in the Britney video isn't a lassie?  Or do you mean that I thought the poster was?  

50 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Of course Hearts and Celtic fans may have a shared view on what is going on at Rangers. I doubt they'd have a shared view on Celtic or Hearts though...whereas you seem to share the view of Rangers fans about Rangers...and Celtic.

Every fan in Scotland is now Celtic minded because they're laughing at Rangers. I can see what he means...

4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I thought the penguin was only on loan from Forest! 

And he's had all his tattoos removed as well.

:notsure:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
23 hours ago, farin said:

Wonder what Gerald thought of the facilities, bit of a comedown from his Liverpool days. ?

FE353834-9CC9-43B1-8764-89CBA34B1B2E.jpeg

You can tell they are all thinking "WTF..." apart from the guy 4th from left who is sitting relaxed with his sunnies and flip flops.  ;-0

1 hour ago, corryjambo said:

CJGJ reacts after reading FF's post about Sevco.

1 hour ago, gjcc said:

I've just checked and you're right. I feel dirty now. I'm sure I had a drunken pull over 'her'.  Argh! 

11 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Oh dear, you need to just take a wee break from this thread as it is obviously no good for your blood pressure   I prescribe a week viewing the bears den to calm you down

10 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Oh dear, you need to just take a wee break from this thread as it is obviously no good for your blood pressure   I prescribe a week viewing the bears den to calm you down

giphy.gif

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, graygo said:

And he's had all his tattoos removed as well.

:notsure:

He he I was. I thought it was cumdog in the nearest trash can!! D'oh!:laugh:

alwaysthereinspirit
15 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

giphy.gif

Down goes CJGJ, down goes Frazier.

Rabbie_Burns
12 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Turning into a parody of yourself at this rate which is a shame as you do occasionally make perfectly reasonable valid points at times, albeit on other threads than this one of course

Undermine and ricicule your enemies is pretty normal sensible behaviour in this sort of environment and with this enemy. Doesn't matter if all of it isn't true. 

Jambo-Jimbo
3 hours ago, kila said:

But that's exactly how some of them think, that it's all a catholic plot & conspiracy to undermine their self styled position as Her Majesty's loyal subjects & defenders of the faith.

Meanwhile fast forward to the present century, the rest of us see the new version as being just the same as the bigoted, vile, cheating organisation that their previous version was.

Them and their bigoted brothers-in-arms are Scotland's shame, always have been and probably always will be.

12 hours ago, CJGJ said:

You really are full of shite and your own self importance defined by this patronising post.

Big Slim Stylee
13 hours ago, CJGJ said:

The rantings of a world class spoon. You’ve utterly lost the plot. ???

AllyjamboDerbyshire
3 hours ago, Spellczech said:

That was very well put. Rangers cheated Celtic, and they also cheated Hearts - something I find unforgivable. They also cheated the rest of Scottish football and a number of European clubs who might well be unaware of it. Anybody who seeks justice gets my support, anybody who wants to derail a search for justice has something to hide and deserves nothing but contempt.

49 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

That's not Cummings ...

Well he's got a terrible blonde haircut and he is in a bucket.....????

1. Blood pressure fine but thanks for worrying about me.

2. No mention made by me re religion so perhaps some should think again about that...given my other half is Catholic that I do take personally and some should be ashamed of trying to add things to posts that are simply not true

3.As stated if you dare to have a different view of recent events then yes the mob mentality of kickback can be clearly seen  but it'll take a lot more than some silly posts to stop me commenting

4 I always work on the basis that opinions can be posted and then comment made so nice to see some comment...much of which is nonsense of course but still nice to see

5. What some still seem unable to grasp is that I would be happy to see Rangers fail once more but many of the stories on here are simply released by the Celtic supporting half of the old firm and lapped up by some on here as if they were the truth and then you get the posters who believe that bloggers who have been proved to be  shall we say 'unreliable sources' are in fact wholly correct and posting facts not fiction...it amazes me for example that posts from philwhateverhisfullnameis are quoted as if it was the truth..do any of you actually believe his musings..if so then no wonder you see the world as you seem to on this topic.

6. daring to question what many see as your main source of information on this topic clearly upsets many of you but by his own admission he has links with Celtic fan groups and clearly you simply ignore this allowing your anger on this issue to overrule your thought process.

7 there are issues worth commenting on re Rangers for example the 'share offer' and related issues re Kings funding of the Takeover panel findings...

and I'd love to see more on that but nonsense like how they went to Spain by Easyjet and trying to link that with having no money is just childish  never mind the my pal in an airport overheard blah blah blah..simply lies to make up a post to make the poster feel good about her or himself and yet many seem to want to just accept it as fact.

8. I don't think they are going bust anytime soon and despite what some want they as a club are still paying their bills and paying real money for players.. until they don't then time to accept the fact that they will be around for quite a bit longer.....hopefully weaker than the previous version but they will be around

9. In this day and age of supposed enlightenment it's sad to see that old mentality to the fore .'if your not with us your against us' used to attack opinion. On this topic it is clearly the view of a few....still as I actually got to Hearts matches I doubt I'll bump into many of said posters (note I'm not a 'better Hearts fan' but am a fan). I think the funniest thing is trying to infer I'm not a Hearts fan and it makes me smile whenever that old chestnut is repeated as it clearly shows the poster has nothing left to offer

10.  time to keep the head down before the next round of abuse.....no that's unfair for some posters so before the next round of comment and discussion 

24 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Can CJGJs mask slip any further? :lol:

I though a mask was meant to cover your face and views..not doing a good job then am I according to you.:mellow:

Don't you have anything better to add than simply trying to infer things that are not true.....come on up you game

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

3.As stated if you dare to have a different view of ANY event then yes the mob mentality of kickback can be clearly seen  

Fixed that for you. 

...a bit disco

Best. Meltdown. Ever.

Footballfirst
31 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

6. daring to question what many see as your main source of information on this topic clearly upsets many of you but by his own admission he has links with Celtic fan groups and clearly you simply ignore this allowing your anger on this issue to overrule your thought process.

The last "information" I posted was an extract from a statement on SFM attributed to one of the four Resolution 12 requisitioners.

Do you have any comment on the substance or accuracy of was stated, or is it just a case of shooting the messenger?

I think that it was a useful statement as it informed readers about the likely Judicial Panel process, but also that the Res 12 lawyers had hand delivered documents into Hampden for the attention of the CO, the afternoon before the JP met. It also suggested that if the CO hadn't seen the documents previously, then perhaps he should have asked the club why they had not been provided.  I think that is a serious matter and echoes what happened during the LNS process when the oldco was sanctioned for not responding fully or timeously to requests for documents to be provided.

Does that not concern you, or do you consider it to be made up nonsense by Celtic minded individuals?

50 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

his own admission he has links with Celtic fan groups

Hang the the dastardly barsteward for having such contacts how very how very dare He!!! 

Edited by Dannie Boy
Word correction

Dallas Green
55 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

1. Blood pressure fine but thanks for worrying about me.

2. No mention made by me re religion so perhaps some should think again about that...given my other half is Catholic that I do take personally and some should be ashamed of trying to add things to posts that are simply not true

3.As stated if you dare to have a different view of recent events then yes the mob mentality of kickback can be clearly seen  but it'll take a lot more than some silly posts to stop me commenting

4 I always work on the basis that opinions can be posted and then comment made so nice to see some comment...much of which is nonsense of course but still nice to see

5. What some still seem unable to grasp is that I would be happy to see Rangers fail once more but many of the stories on here are simply released by the Celtic supporting half of the old firm and lapped up by some on here as if they were the truth and then you get the posters who believe that bloggers who have been proved to be  shall we say 'unreliable sources' are in fact wholly correct and posting facts not fiction...it amazes me for example that posts from philwhateverhisfullnameis are quoted as if it was the truth..do any of you actually believe his musings..if so then no wonder you see the world as you seem to on this topic.

7 there are issues worth commenting on re Rangers for example the 'share offer' and related issues re Kings funding of the Takeover panel findings...

and I'd love to see more on that but nonsense like how they went to Spain by Easyjet and trying to link that with having no money is just childish  never mind the my pal in an airport overheard blah blah blah..simply lies to make up a post to make the poster feel good about her or himself and yet many seem to want to just accept it as fact.

8. I don't think they are going bust anytime soon and despite what some want they as a club are still paying their bills and paying real money for players.. until they don't then time to accept the fact that they will be around for quite a bit longer.....hopefully weaker than the previous version but they will be around

9. In this day and age of supposed enlightenment it's sad to see that old mentality to the fore .'if your not with us your against us' used to attack opinion. On this topic it is clearly the view of a few....still as I actually got to Hearts matches I doubt I'll bump into many of said posters (note I'm not a 'better Hearts fan' but am a fan). I think the funniest thing is trying to infer I'm not a Hearts fan and it makes me smile whenever that old chestnut is repeated as it clearly shows the poster has nothing left to offer

10.  time to keep the head down before the next round of abuse.....no that's unfair for some posters so before the next round of comment and discussion 

Number 9 is what you do. If people don't agree with you about Rangers you call them Celtic minded!

• Maple Leaf locked this topic