The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I thought we were discussing the negative effect on the two clubs regarding a victory in either direction. Celtic fans are filth, and I agree with the other poster, it would be delightful to see their rage at getting gubbed by Rangers.

I agree with this.. The players on the park on Sunday did their best to get our player sent off and then dived in the box to con a penalty against 10 men.. The referee clearly dealt with them differently to us..

In the Rangers game the referee sent off their player for a terrible foul.. Fair enough he missed the next 2 but if anyone thinks that any referee is going to send off 3 Old Firm players in a non Old Firm game it's not going to happen.. For that matter i would doubt they would continue sending off Hearts players and may start giving the benefit of the doubt.. Following that Kris Boyd said he was lucky not to be sent off.. Celtic players came out and said that Guidetti wasn't a diver..

Celtic are the worst by a long way..

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I agree with this.. The players on the park on Sunday did their best to get our player sent off and then dived in the box to con a penalty against 10 men.. The referee clearly dealt with them differently to us..

In the Rangers game the referee sent off their player for a terrible foul.. Fair enough he missed the next 2 but if anyone thinks that any referee is going to send off 3 Old Firm players in a non Old Firm game it's not going to happen.. For that matter i would doubt they would continue sending off Hearts players and may start giving the benefit of the doubt.. Following that Kris Boyd said he was lucky not to be sent off.. Celtic players came out and said that Guidetti wasn't a diver..

Celtic are the worst by a long way..

Agree with your assessment in general, except Celtic being worst. Two lots of revolting vermin, imo. Everyone will have different experiences though. :thumbsup:

Top stars aye? Bit of poetic license being taken there I reckon. Right up there with the "war chest" headline that was being funded by not paying taxes.

I feel for Wee Stevie here though. He had just found a list of free agents and a list of players whose contracts expire in 6 months on a Football Manager forum and all his hard work it appears is for nothing. Next thing you know Llambias will be giving him his jotters as the IT work is being farmed out to Sports Direct tech support.

Is Alex McLeish managing a club just now? That's the only way I see an offer coming in for McLeod. As for the rest of their "stars" I can't see any offers being made. I mean Derek McInnes & Barry Ferguson have no cash at their clubs, Souness ain't managing, Jimmy Nicoll - nope, Jimmy Calderwood? It's a sad state of affairs when the old boys network can't help you out by buying dross from you for big money!!

Maybe Ally could " Do a Cousin" ie take the manager's job at Newcastle and then buy Sevco players at vastly inflated prices - it worked before ? Non ? Maybe MA could sort out an EBT for Ally while he's at Newcastle to ease the way , so to speak.

Maybe Ally could " Do a Cousin" ie take the manager's job at Newcastle and then buy Sevco players at vastly inflated prices - it worked before ? Non ? Maybe MA could sort out an EBT for Ally while he's at Newcastle to ease the way , so to speak.

It was a Boumsong that he went from free transfer to ?8m in 6 months to Newcastle.

The EBT  provided shortly after Tugay went to Blackburn.  Not that I'm suggesting any connection

Prince Buaben

True,

McLeod might generate a bid. Elbows certainly won't & he earns 10 times what McLeod does prob. Hemoeringing cash & it's looking increasingly likely that Ashley is turning the tap off forcing a jan fire sale.

It's getting the players to actually move on that might be difficult too, on eye watering contracts some might be quite content to sit it out. Imagine the seethe if sevco's own players were to force admin in jan through refusing to move on as the well runs dry.

SoS are saying this...

9f4726179b9f961be479af5a89430214.jpg

Fantastic if true, ?1 to have S.D advertising on the shirts, they've really "sold the jerseys" now. :lol:

:lol:

brunoatemyhamster

Put a sneaky wee bid in for Captain Zal as back up?

Better putting in a loan bid for Elbows and benching the ^^^^*. More chance of him getting suspended there.

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

I know. I never said it did. I never even mentioned that part of his post. I merely pointed out a few of the Rangers players who are not Rangers fans, and some who are probably not.

I was agreeing with you Charlie. Just pointing out that even if they did "support" Rangers its irrelevant.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I was agreeing with you Charlie. Just pointing out that even if they did "support" Rangers its irrelevant.

Sorry man. I agree with you 100%! :thumbsup:

Put a sneaky wee bid in for Captain Zal as back up?

I'm not certain Zal would hack it in the new setup we have.

Whytes fortunes have changed,

abd590fdc9986c2b3ffe03a9f33e0c56.jpg

He got better Burds back then..

add3a8c8db1982fe59afb9314525959f.jpg

He's now attempting a Robbie look with that hairstyle and facial hair.  He'll never look as cool as RN though unless he starts wearing shades and gets his nose broken (I can easily see the latter happening mind!)

Lewis McLeod currently being stretchered off at the Recs. After last Sunday's game I'm struggling to find any sympathy tbh.

64b135c38d561aaff194b787701a4643.jpg

He's a player alright. :lol:

Craigy's thinking 'Yass, just managed to get my hand inside her purse!'

Lewis McLeod currently being stretchered off at the Recs. After last Sunday's game I'm struggling to find any sympathy tbh.

Hamstring so maybe 5 weeks without him.

I take it nothing is happening again then.

Not a lot, just the usual appeal from some fans group calling for a boycott of something or other.  The latest seems to be well thought out - stop buying Rangers merchandise, that way we'll force... erm....what is it we'll force?....oh yes!....that way we'll force Rangers to buy the unsold stock at RRP.  That will show Ashley!

I take it nothing is happening again then.

All ticking over nicely, support delighted with the club both on and off the field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i wish jj was my dad

To be fair the goat seems to know what needs to be done to sort the coaching side out. But does he know where to find the est.1.3m to get rid of the imposter and his sidekicks?  

The Mighty Thor

Look at Elbows screaming for an "oafside". Mutant mother fecker.

God, this is good.

I think he's asking which of the four Sevco stars should have been marking the part timer before he slotted the winner home.

One for the boys to work on at training in between karaoke and bevvy sessions.

Guest Trapper John

d87318c7345631ae74117b894812023d.jpg

Der Hun boards are in meltdown tonight. Can sally survive this defeat?.

Ready to stand by our men?

Save the Ibrox Three!

Jambof3tornado

The bears den will be a veritable treasure trove of mirth over the next few days.

I've had to come off it coz my sides were too sore with laughing.

Dare I say,its funnier than Hibs.net!!!

brunoatemyhamster

Will keep us ticking over nicely till the Agm I'd imagine. :lol:

0b9a6f200b0299f666bc9e3a4a8ce7cd.jpg

9407d242c5699568f6a15c3d5fad5a2f.jpg

Well done Alloa. Cracking result for them.

Blackie's coupon up again ? 

1f1ef048c0ff452f3669e55517fb4209.jpg

Fat ?alary after the Forfar game blowing out his mouth.

09a21e7a5aa5871250910f502fd4f8c2.jpg

Will he be blowing from this hole tonight after the Alloa defeat.

"?ally McCoist has been summoned to a crisis meeting with the board at the big hoose tomorrow ,according to bbc twitter ,well am getting ma red card oot ,ally must stay."

Supposedly anybody confirm this is fact?

Edited by Dannie Boy

That Derrys Walls post is a classic. For a 59 year old qualified accountant to want to go out and leather someone cos Alloa beat his team in some diddy cup just sums their fans up.

Oh, and as a qualified accountant I'm somewhat surprised that he thinks his team are the same team that won loads of things.

Edited by hawaii

Maroonblood22

I think the phrase which most keeps my hatred for their vile institution topped up is without doubt this "where we belong". I've read it so many times from both fat sally and bears den quotes this week and it just boils my piss. It's that sense of entitlement that has been such a huge part of their downfall (along with the spivvery) and seeing this pish continually spouted just makes me all the happier to see their shitey version 2 implode catastrophically!

d87318c7345631ae74117b894812023d.jpg

Der Hun boards are in meltdown tonight. Can sally survive this defeat?.

For some strange reason i've not stopped chuckling at 'Even this message board is now shite.....'.  

Alloa boss on Radio Scotland this morning said he was worried about a few of his players last night. Stating that as they all had their day jobs, some guys were running late caught up in the traffic after work and only just making it in time.  :pleased:   

Bet a few of them didn't get their tea till way late last night.

Edited by JT1959

• Maple Leaf locked this topic