The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Come on, one of them has to be you. :D

I've barely posted anything regarding Celtic or Anne Budge's statement. I think 1 post? I'm also not "posted missing" here and have had quite a laugh at how bad Rangers have been on the park. 

So I want the posters named, otherwise it looks like it's more made up nonsense from the guy who posts Celtic memes every single day and goes about the board branding HMFC fans "diets" and "huns" etc...

And the media circus continues - I see that the Sunday Wail are selling McLeod to some English outfit and saying that the two million raised from that will be used to pay off fat Sally and Co. I wonder if any one down south would be willing to put up that sort of dosh for McLeod.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Quite,

Strange that certain posters don't like the word "diet" or refuse to acknowledge the fact we (Hmfc) have a problem with bigots in our support. Most who were at the celtic game seen & heard the bile coming from a section of our support that day, 1 fan was even arrested for it. Happily A budge & Hmfc operate a zero tolerance policy & these fans are being routed out of our support making us more more of a family orientated club fit for 2014.

In the early days of this thread certain posters would constantly come on & post asking for this thread to be closed, anyone can search back & see who the were too, why would people not want a thread about prob the biggest story in scot football being openly discussed by hearts fans on this board ?. Totally agree.

If they don't like the thread or its contents why not just ignore reading it or posting on it, thankfully they are in the minority & most of us feel that this saga needs talked about & the corruption within the Sfa needs outing.

We as hearts fans are been sold down the river by a corrupt organisation (Sfa) doing everything in their power to see that 1 club survives no matter the cost or the rules, yet that same ruling body would have seen my (and our) club Hmfc die would lifting a finger or changing a rule to help it.

Totally agree. Edited by AllyjamboDerbyshire

Well this thread has gone off topic somewhat :(

Can you kids take your tantrums elsewhere please?

Exactly.

Meanwhile back on topic............Imagine having selling off your 'star' player just to be able to afford to sack your manager e14535.gif

Celtic fan in my work says this is the words to the wee ditty they sung last week about super salary. :lol:

4a950cf40ba7419b0be1a37e9bd83d23.jpg

This was being sang in the murrayfield bar by the young team after the Sevco game.

?2m for a 20 year old that's never played in the top tier?. :lol:

Exactly - the only place that I could possibly see this coming from would be Newcastle at Ashley's behest. That of course would be dependent on whether he is actually interested in them or not.

I still wonder if he would be happier at seeing them go bust again leaving him with the best hand to play post liquidation/administration.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Quite,

Strange that certain posters don't like the word "diet" or refuse to acknowledge the fact we (Hmfc) have a problem with bigots in our support. Most who were at the celtic game seen & heard the bile coming from a section of our support that day, 1 fan was even arrested for it. Happily A budge & Hmfc operate a zero tolerance policy & these fans are being routed out of our support making us more more of a family orientated club fit for 2014.

In the early days of this thread certain posters would constantly come on & post asking for this thread to be closed, anyone can search back & see who the were too, why would people not want a thread about prob the biggest story in scot football being openly discussed by hearts fans on this board ?.

If they don't like the thread or its contents why not just ignore reading it or posting on it, thankfully they are in the minority & most of us feel that this saga needs talked about & the corruption within the Sfa needs outing.

We as hearts fans are been sold down the river by a corrupt organisation (Sfa) doing everything in their power to see that 1 club survives no matter the cost or the rules, yet that same ruling body would have seen my (and our) club Hmfc die would lifting a finger or changing a rule to help it.

I am enjoying Rangers' plight. I do not want the thread closed. I was at the Celtic game, and the Rangers game.

I really cannot stand anything about Rangers frankly.

Your Celtic supporter memes make reading what is otherwise an informative and revealing thread, feel like a big Celtic love in though.

The behaviour of Celtic fans at Tynecastle makes me feel absolutely no camaraderie with them whatsoever, and I think their memes and gifs are shit.

Maybe you could point out where I have displayed "diet hun" tendencies? You could just as easily be described as a 'Tiny Tim', or something similar to be honest.

Sheriff Fatman

Well this thread has gone off topic somewhat :(

Can you kids take your tantrums elsewhere please?

I wonder why that happened???????

Geoff Kilpatrick

I am enjoying Rangers' plight. I do not want the thread closed. I was at the Celtic game, and the Rangers game.

Your Celtic supporter memes make reading what is otherwise an informative and revealing thread, feel like a big Celtic love in though.

The behaviour of Celtic fans at Tynecastle makes me feel absolutely no camaraderie with them whatsoever, and I think their memes and gifs are shit.

Maybe you could point out where I have displayed "diet hun" tendencies? You could just as easily be described as a 'Tiny Tim', or something similar to be honest.

This

Footballfirst

Seems to have found a new ally in Bill McMurdo too.

https://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/

A couple of quotes:

"Make no mistake ? we are watching a club on life support, possibly in its death throes and dying a cruel, horrible death."

"But in all honesty I have to say that the margins are so fine at this very critical juncture that he might do so just too late to prevent a shipwreck."

Edited by Footballfirst

We_are_the_Hearts

it's possible to hate both if you have no bigoted leanings

jamboinglasgow

A couple of quotes:

"Make no mistake ? we are watching a club on life support, possibly in its death throes and dying a cruel, horrible death."

"But in all honesty I have to say that the margins are so fine at this very critical juncture that he might do so just too late to prevent a shipwreck."

What I wonder is what is the predicted outcome of all this. what is the plan? Ashley must have an idea to bring Rangers out of this financial mire, but does that mean severe cuts all over the club including playing staff. Or is it that they will simply run into administration at which point Phase 3 of Rangers story happens.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Quite,

In the early days of this thread certain posters would constantly come on & post asking for this thread to be closed, anyone can search back & see who the were too, why would people not want a thread about prob the biggest story in scot football being openly discussed by hearts fans on this board ?.

You talked about "diets" ON THIS THREAD. To talk about the club's zero tolerance policy, which no one argues with as far as I can tell, is complete deflection.

There's no doubt some posters have tried to troll the thread (and failed miserably) but they are not the same as the tube who got banned against Septic.

PS Your memes have become as boring as feck.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Agreed re the memes. They're shit. The one above with McCoist and the Santa hat being a prime example.

A couple of quotes:

"Make no mistake ? we are watching a club on life support, possibly in its death throes and dying a cruel, horrible death."

Don't they both get their info from the same source?

Keith Jackson too....

Guest Trapper John

Superb stuff, Charles.

I wouldn't mind the odd meme from Farin. The way he tries to shoehorn a shitey picture into every single post of just ridiculous though. Sometimes there is no link whatsoever. Quite bizarre behaviour and I decided some time ago to select him as Worst Poster in the upcoming Annual Kickback Awards.

Malinga the Swinga

I wouldn't mind the odd meme from Farin. The way he tries to shoehorn a shitey picture into every single post of just ridiculous though. Sometimes there is no link whatsoever. Quite bizarre behaviour and I decided some time ago to select him as Worst Poster in the upcoming Annual Kickback Awards.

To be fair to Farin, he doesn't even come close to being the worst poster. Might overdo the pictures etc, but there are several posters whose sole purpose in life seems to be to make people use the ignore function.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Skivingatwork

Seems to be a question of how long Ashley's patience will last with them.

They can't get shot of players before the end of the season.

They can't get shot of the onerous contracts...ever!

Therefore, it looks to me like they need bailouts every month until the season ticket money comes in.

Question is, how long will Ashley keep giving them millions every month?

Therefore, it looks to me like they need bailouts every month until the season ticket money comes in.

Your one of these ones that thinks he's a man of the people, argued with others when they bring you down, and here yo are rocking these farin disses. Beem trying for a few posts been trying to silence what dude has to say. Why is that? Edited by Feeno

Can't see it being monthly bailouts. Think it will be all or nothing in January.

It's a tough choice. :lol:

When do the awards generally start anyway, was thinking of starting it myself (seeing as there's no chance I'll win one :()

Chaka Demus & pliers

Your one of these ones that thinks he's a man of the people, argued with others when they bring you down, and here yo are rocking these farin disses. Beem trying for a few posts been trying to silence what dude has to say. Why is that?

Word.

So what will Ashley do? All Ashley's loans/investments are secured against property so unless he starts pumping millions more in, he doesn't lose. Will he do that? It seems they won't have enough to pay the December wages. From the 2013 accounts they were loosing around ?700k each month - and that based on crowds in excess of 25,000. They claim over 28,000 yesterday but from the pictures I have seen, no way (they count season ticket holders as being there... and that money has gone months ago). Last week it was barely over 14,000. Considering that they have no money and over 6 months to the season ticket money starts, they need millions pumped in. And Ashley's ?3 mill is due for repayment in April

The board have consistently said they will never borrow against Ibrox or Murray Park. Being so close to admin, any drowning person will grab at any straw (sorry, I am mixing my metaphors), so the reason why they don't borrow must be because they can't. It comes back to the dive bomber asking to see the deeds...

What will happen?

Ashley's guys have been in long enough to realise the state the place is in in terms of spending and also had time to look at the players and management contracts (and I include the board here) and they must now understand there is only 1 option - bye bye The Rangers. Ashley is smart enough to have written the contracts to make sure that in event of admin, ownership leaves Rangers and comes to him (and probably the marketing rights as well). Any administrator will have to take a rather large weedgie sword to the costs so goodbye to all the, ahem, senior players. So, back to kids as we had to last season. Oh, and don't forget that 25 point deduction leaving them in a relegation dog fight.

If, as many suspect, Ibrox is owned by others, where from here? No team and no ground and the hunnery fighting like rats in a sack. Could we be seeing the next Third Lanark?  :hanged:

What I wonder is what is the predicted outcome of all this. what is the plan? Ashley must have an idea to bring Rangers out of this financial mire, but does that mean severe cuts all over the club including playing staff. Or is it that they will simply run into administration at which point Phase 3 of Rangers story happens.

We were talking about this in the pub after the game, and the best guess we could come up with was that he'll just sit back over the next few weeks and wait. Wait till they are absolutely desperate for funds to meet this month's pay bill, and running costs - then at the eleventh hour offer them another loan, with ?1brokes as security, when they have no choice but to go along with him.

After that he's laughing all the way to the bank - regardless of what happens next.

If the Spivs somehow manage to keep the Club afloat he gets a regular income from the merchandising etc, which after only a few years will have made him more money that he laid out - leaving future income as pure profit.

If the Spivs fail to keep the Club afloat (perhaps more likely) and go into administration or possibly even liquidation, he takes ownership of the property assets. Then when King, or Murray, or A.N.Other, come along to create 3angers, he can lease them a stadium, training facility, etc. After only a few years he'll have made more money than he laid out - leaving future income as pure profit, and owning a valuable asset.

Heads he wins - tails they lose.

Geoff Kilpatrick

All that matters to Mike Ashley is Sports Direct and Sevco are a means to an end. If the Orcs boycott SD as they are trying to do then Ashley will simply demand loan repayment which they can't do.

Is there any certainty that sevco own ibrox and Murrypark? From FootballFirst's investigations it appears not.

I've seem folk  saying  "  what will Ashley do IF..  "  When will Ashley's patience snap"   and so on.

The one think we, can tell, is about Ashley -  he uses Zen.

Yes, Zen.   He lets others worry fret and do stuff, and he watches. 

No interfering. 

Let others wear themselves out.   At Newco  they are All  very un Zen.

You can see what my point is guys. 

Worriers, Salary,  the Board, the  Bus owning Chuckle Brothers, they are all nerves and worries.

Ashley? good night's sleep. 

As anyone would do when your money is secure. He won't be loosing an ?800k salary or a ?6k a week contract that you would never get elsewhere.

I've seem folk saying " what will Ashley do IF.. " When will Ashley's patience snap" and so on.

The one think we, can tell, is about Ashley - he uses Zen.

Yes, Zen. He lets others worry fret and do stuff, and he watches.

No interfering.

Let others wear themselves out. At Newco they are All very un Zen.

Worriers, Salary, the Board, the Bus owning Chuckle Brothers, they are all nerves and worries.

This.

Footballfirst

Is there any certainty that sevco own ibrox and Murrypark? From FootballFirst's investigations it appears not.

Eh?   The reverse is the case.  There is no evidence that they don't own both properties.  As far as I am aware the Land Registry entries have been unchanged since Sevco took ownership on 15 June 2012

Footballfirst

There are some details of the arrangement between SDI, Rangers Retail and TRFC in the RIFC Prospectus.

One that might become important is a share transfer agreement in Rangers Retail if one of the parties becomes insolvent. i.e. SDI will assume full ownership of Rangers Retail and IP licence rights.

The Rangers Retail SHA contains restrictions on share transfers, reserved matters and other provisions common to joint venture agreements. The agreement contains deadlock provisions which require deadlock matters to be referred to senior management of the shareholders and then to mediation. If the deadlock matter has not been resolved then SDI has the right to acquire RFCL?s shareholding at a set price (50 per cent. of the profits of Rangers Retail in the previous twelve months). If this buyout takes place, SDI agrees to procure that a royalty according to a formula is paid by Rangers Retail to RFCL in consideration for rights under an intellectual property licence agreement relating to the grant of an exclusive worldwide licence of certain intellectual property rights of RFCL to Rangers Retail in return for Rangers Retail producing kit and branded products (at cost price plus 10 per cent.) (the ?IP Licence Agreement?). Mandatory share transfer provisions apply at the same transfer price where a shareholder undergoes a change of control or an event of default (including insolvency, material breach or if the IP Licence Agreement is validly terminated). The Rangers Retail SHA is governed by English law.

Under the IP Licence Agreement RFCL agrees to indemnify Rangers Retail against loss arising out of a third-party intellectual property claims in respect of RFCL?s intellectual property rights. In turn, Rangers Retail agrees to indemnify RFCL against loss arising out of similar third-party claims in respect of intellectual property rights other than RFCL?s rights.

Edited by Footballfirst

Eh?   The reverse is the case.  There is no evidence that they don't own both properties.  As far as I am aware the Land Registry entries have been unchanged since Sevco took ownership on 15 June 2012

The only question mark is over CW's claim regarding ibrokes and murray mints park during the sevco switch back in 2012 which has been mentioned in every set of accounts by the auditors. no one has tested this yet, but it may come up in the forthcoming trials in glasgow and london.

Fozzyonthefence

Ashley's guys have been in long enough to realise the state the place is in in terms of spending and also had time to look at the players and management contracts (and I include the board here) and they must now understand there is only 1 option - bye bye The Rangers. Ashley is smart enough to have written the contracts to make sure that in event of admin, ownership leaves Rangers and comes to him (and probably the marketing rights as well). Any administrator will have to take a rather large weedgie sword to the costs so goodbye to all the, ahem, senior players. So, back to kids as we had to last season. Oh, and don't forget that 25 point deduction leaving them in a relegation dog fight.

If, as many suspect, Ibrox is owned by others, where from here? No team and no ground and the hunnery fighting like rats in a sack. Could we be seeing the next Third Lanark:hanged:

They'll still make the play offs with a 25 point deduction.  And we've already had a few next Third Lanarks.

They'll still make the play offs with a 25 point deduction.  And we've already had a few next Third Lanarks.

Not if they had to make the current playing staff redundant.

They would then have to play their youngsters for the rest of the season.

If they had done the above in the last couple of seasons they would be in much better shape now.

Does anyone actually believe Rangers will go into administration??? Could they (Ashley) actually do something in January that they are stronger and compete more???

Either way we all second guess don't we!!!!

tartofmidlothian

I've seem folk  saying  "  what will Ashley do IF..  "  When will Ashley's patience snap"   and so on.

The one think we, can tell, is about Ashley -  he uses Zen.

Yes, Zen.   He lets others worry fret and do stuff, and he watches. 

No interfering. 

Let others wear themselves out.   At Newco  they are All  very un Zen.

Worriers, Salary,  the Board, the  Bus owning Chuckle Brothers, they are all nerves and worries.

:lol:

Good post.

Edited by tartofmidlothian

If it all goes Pete Tong again for them - is there any chance the support would fragment and we'd have 'Glasgow Rangers', 'The Gers', 'Rangers 2014' etc all fighting amongst themselves?

Jambof3tornado

If it all goes Pete Tong again for them - is there any chance the support would fragment and we'd have 'Glasgow Rangers', 'The Gers', 'Rangers 2014' etc all fighting amongst themselves?

Doubt it.

lost in space

There is an AGM in 2 weeks time. At that a new share issue is likely to be announced. Did MA not agree to underwrite this for 8M? Was it not for that reason that the 3M loan was agreed (all part of a pakage). The funds from the share issue plus one more "top up" loan should see them to the selling of season tickets. They will then be forced to live within their means.

Or did I just dream this?

The only question mark is over CW's claim regarding ibrokes and murray mints park during the sevco switch back in 2012 which has been mentioned in every set of accounts by the auditors. no one has tested this yet, but it may come up in the forthcoming trials in glasgow and london.

Murray Mints Park!

There is an AGM in 2 weeks time. At that a new share issue is likely to be announced. Did MA not agree to underwrite this for 8M? Was it not for that reason that the 3M loan was agreed (all part of a pakage). The funds from the share issue plus one more "top up" loan should see them to the selling of season tickets. They will then be forced to live within their means.

Or did I just dream this?

They can't just announce another share issue. For the next one, they will have to get a Disapplication of Pre-Emption Rights motion passed at the AGM by 75% of the shareholders, if it passes, they can issue as many shares as they like to whoever they like with no automatic offer to existing shareholders as would happen in a rights issue.

This has the effect of diluting the minor shareholders(ie the fans) to an insignificant shareholding and allows the lucky people who get the new shares to vastly increase their hold over the company, all perfectly legal.

This will be voted on at the AGM along with a plea by the board that it must be passed or the clumpany goes bust.

15 games into the season, they're 12 ahead of 5th place. A 25 point deduction would leave them needing to make up 13 points in 21 games. If they carried on performing as they have done, they'd make the playoffs with 3 or 4 points to spare, but if they lost a few players as well as the points, they'd be in severe danger of missing out, which would be such a shame!

• Maple Leaf locked this topic