The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I don't think he had to say anything to the SFA.

BBC News seems to suggest he did...

"It is further alleged Mr Whyte pretended to the SFA that he had not been disqualified from being a director leading them to believe he was a "fit and proper person" to take control of a club."

"It is further alleged Mr Whyte pretended to the SFA that he had not been disqualified from being a director leading them to believe he was a "fit and proper person" to take control of a club."

I don't think Whyte had an appointment at Hampden with the blazers to be asked if he was disqualified. 

The club (a separate legal entity) make the declaration regarding the fit and proper person test.

B3ixrySCQAAVwf7.jpg

B3iyPbPIQAARQ2P.jpg

I see that the quality of blondes by his side has deteriorated somewhat since his last appearance in Glasgow.

Looking a bit Julian assange.

108c58bf5cdb67da37ee6fcaaa62395a.jpgdc2329c9bd700c33ef1d3b6577db643a.jpg

Changed image somewhat, nae good at business and nae good at disguises [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that Shirley from Eastenders?

B3ixrySCQAAVwf7.jpg

B3iyPbPIQAARQ2P.jpg

I see that the quality of blondes by his side has deteriorated somewhat since his last appearance in Glasgow.

That's no his Burd it's his minder[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alwaysthereinspirit

"Pretended"

If that is true then that is beyond unprofessional to a level none of us thought possible by even our third rate association.

B3iyPbPIQAARQ2P.jpg

Sheesh! Is that Kellie Maloney with him?

marshallschunkychicken

That is magnificent. He looks like a Bond villain.

he looks like the Rick Mayal character B'stard

Jambof3tornado

It's the (s's) I'm thinking about - not his "public" one! :toff:

I know. I can imagine him opening his wallet and a whole string of cards for aliases drops out!!!

The retail side of turnover is up but it's all going to Ashley, Hun ST holder at my work stated that The Rangers only receive 6p yes 6p per strip sold. If this is true it's crazy but probably part of the Ashley loan deal.

Remember these accounts are to end June 2014, so cover last season, not this.  I wouldn't be surprised if the retail side has dipped considerable in the current year.

alwaysthereinspirit

Honest question. How many on here would waste their time showing up outside a court to hurl abuse at another person for the crimes he supposedly committed?

I love Hearts but I would never be down there giving it all that hard man crap. "your day will come wee man"

So if they need an extra ?8 million just to keep the lights on how are they going to fund next season's shortfall? Can the reduce an upwards of ?8M loss making in less than a year? Then the beezer of all questions what about the War Chest? Where is the competing with Celtic money going to come from? Crowds will plummet again if Celtic are still dominant.

That's a key point.  Remember before the Sounness revolution and before SDM came on board, they were struggling to compete with Celtic and the New Firm (and even us) and they were averaging gates of ?8k.  If they are no longer capable of seriously competing for the SPL title, the fans will desert.

I still to this day have no idea why Whyte bought Rangers.

By all accounts he seems a pretty intelligent and successful guy prior to getting involved, 'dodgy' maybe but how many self made millionaires aren't though? Yet he seems to have destroyed his entire life by buying club that was already on the verge of going bust and used someone else's money to do it so he was clearly not doing it as a plaything but he was never going to make anything either. Bizarre.

Teuchterjambo

Honest question. How many on here would waste their time showing up outside a court to hurl abuse at another person for the crimes he supposedly committed?

I love Hearts but I would never be down there giving it all that hard man crap. "your day will come wee man"

They were probably the same idiots who were at Ibrox waving, cheering and taking photos when he took over ... kind of tells you all you need to know about the average Hun actually.

I wonder if Ashley does not want to own Rangers but was worried that if King buys Rangers that they will die.

It would appear that another share issue will get them to the end of the season at which time a number of players will be out of contract giving them the opportunity to balance the books.

If King had gotten in then he would probably continue with the current strategy of living outwith their means.

If Ashley can underwrite a share issue then he can raise the money to get them to the end of the season have his loans repaid and allow his directors to balance the books.

Once the books are balanced he can sit back and watch the monies role in from the retail side of things.

If Ashley underwrites the share issue then he is potentially committing to take up all the new shares and pump his money into the club to allow the spivs to continue to bleed it dry.  I just can't see him doing this, unless it's in return for him getting control of the stadium / MP.

He didn't even take up his own option on the previous rights issue, instead buying a chunk of shares on the open market which allowed him to increase his holding without giving money to the club.  He then waited until they were on the verge of running out of cash before offering his loans, in return for security over some of the heritable assets.

Jambof3tornado

That's a key point. Remember before the Sounness revolution and before SDM came on board, they were struggling to compete with Celtic and the New Firm (and even us) and they were averaging gates of ?8k. If they are no longer capable of seriously competing for the SPL title, the fans will desert.

Absolutely. The old firm fans attitude is 2nd place is nothing. They will walk away if they cannot compete with sellick

BroughtyJambo

Was whyte meant to be the fall guy? Rangers were in financial bother, so were a number of other firms linked to SDM.

So was Whyte brought in to buy Murray out and then when it went pear shape. SDM or some other was to ride in and save the day. All the debts wiped out. Tax man getting nothing etc.

Rangers liquidated and resurrected in the space of an hour. SFA to agree nothing changed still the same Rangers and still sitting at the top table...

But some dodgy dealing and the interference by other clubs, supporters etc scuppered those plans?

Is that what the SFA meant when they said it would be Armageddon if Rangers were allowed to die or be dumped in the lowest division.

Were there deals already in place with the SFA, SPL. That the matter of Rangers becoming 'The Rangers' was only a name change...

According to a rangers supporting mate, Whyte secretly recording conversations with the administrators... I get the feeling he has recorded more than just those conversations.....

Is this correct or which is correct?

"The accounts gave an exact figure of 36,039 at an average price of ?214 (net of VAT).

In the legal submissions for the Imran Ahmad case it was disclosed that this season's ST number was 23,361."

The accounts relate to last season, not this season.  They are for the year ended June 2014, so season ticket revenues were for the 2013/14 season.

I still to this day have no idea why Whyte bought Rangers.

By all accounts he seems a pretty intelligent and successful guy prior to getting involved, 'dodgy' maybe but how many self made millionaires aren't though? Yet he seems to have destroyed his entire life by buying club that was already on the verge of going bust and used someone else's money to do it so he was clearly not doing it as a plaything but he was never going to make anything either. Bizarre.

Many self made businessmen also have a degree of arrogance about them - they know best, and I'd guess that Whyte's gamble was based on CL qualification - when that didn't happen the whole house of cards came tumbling down.

The accounts relate to last season, not this season. They are for the year ended June 2014, so season ticket revenues were for the 2013/14 season.

Ah right thanks, so with only 23000 ST sold they are well and truly in the shit.

Ah right thanks, so with only 23000 ST sold they are well and truly in the shit.

Was there not a mention that they sold 30 odd thousand? Whilst the accounts are effectively for last season, I still think they'd have no reason not to give more up to date information on ST sales.

Footballfirst

By the way - how did a complete con man and an obvious flight risk get bail ?

I expect that there was some discussion and arrangement whereby he will be on his way south to answer the other warrant for his arrest that followed his no show at the Chancery Court for the Ticketus case.  The judge in that case attached a 28 day committal for contempt.

Jambof3tornado

I expect that there was some discussion and arrangement whereby he will be on his way south to answer the other warrant for his arrest that followed his no show at the Chancery Court for the Ticketus case. The judge in that case attached a 28 day committal for contempt.

Given his no show it may be harder to get bail?

Was whyte meant to be the fall guy? Rangers were in financial bother, so were a number of other firms linked to SDM.

So was Whyte brought in to buy Murray out and then when it went pear shape. SDM or some other was to ride in and save the day. All the debts wiped out. Tax man getting nothing etc.

Rangers liquidated and resurrected in the space of an hour. SFA to agree nothing changed still the same Rangers and still sitting at the top table...

But some dodgy dealing and the interference by other clubs, supporters etc scuppered those plans?

Is that what the SFA meant when they said it would be Armageddon if Rangers were allowed to die or be dumped in the lowest division.

Were there deals already in place with the SFA, SPL. That the matter of Rangers becoming 'The Rangers' was only a name change...

According to a rangers supporting mate, Whyte secretly recording conversations with the administrators... I get the feeling he has recorded more than just those conversations.....

Hope to god he had the recorded tapes bring that house of cards down would be perfect. Regain and Doncaster are fools. This off the radar chat should be looked into aswell. Edited by Rents

Absolutely. The old firm fans attitude is 2nd place is nothing. They will walk away if they cannot compete with sellick

Sellick? They're barely competing with Qos and Hibs,far less us!

Edited by Jambo66

He should be locked up for his own safety.

A safe house with Nae windaes well away from Govan [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wish jj was my dad

Rangers fans thinking it's all down to Whyte....

Deary me

This.  SDM sits sipping his fine wine laughing his arse off. 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic