The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Once the cops finally got their hands on him they sang him a familiar tune:

The cry was NO!, surrender, surrender or you'll run,

With heart and hand, sword and shield, we'll guard old Craigy's funds.

King Craig and all his fellow spivs, thought they'd got away,

But Mexican authorities, they had the final say.

Now Craigy faces the big Bar-L, but he is not afraid,

He's got the recorded tapes, to bring them to his aid!

Altogether now...

Sorry, I'll get my coat!

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Celtic fan in my work says this is the words to the wee ditty they sung last week about super salary. :lol:

4a950cf40ba7419b0be1a37e9bd83d23.jpg

**** me! Farin... do you own any Celtic strips, or are they all "Diet Hun" ones.

:yucky:

Celtic fan in my work says this is the words to the wee ditty they sung last week about super salary. :lol:

Ah, I wondered what they were singing.

Must be the only song in their songbook without reference to 'the old country' or the IRA in it.

tartofmidlothian

Well said Sir

Further to this you may be aware that Rangers are our main rivals for promotion this season. So I am hoping for only bad things to happen to Rangers anything that benefits Heart of Midlothian so dont take it personally Tollcross Lad.

This is it for me.

Finding out about the horsetrading behind the scenes is depressingly interesting though.

tartofmidlothian

:lol:

That's pretty funny tbf.

This is it for me.

Finding out about the horsetrading behind the scenes is depressingly interesting though.

I totally agree I enjoy seeing all the goings on behind the scenes. It would be the same if it was Celtic or Hibs though. These well majority are not anti-rangers posts. If Tollcross lad wants anti-rangers post he is on the wrong thread.

Its his DNA clone. lol.

He had definitely lost some weight. Hair colour a bit different, some grey in his beard too but in a dignified, going old gracefully way.

Allowayjambo1874

He had definitely lost some weight. Hair colour a bit different, some grey in his beard too but in a dignified, going old gracefully way.

He's 43 ffs!! Your making me feel ancient now, thanks for that. :rolleyes2:

BRAVEHEART1874

Guy beside me was singing that at the Hearts v Sevco game, sure it was in Tam Cowans column.

Heard it coming out from section g by a few it was in the songs for sevco game thread ;)

Copying Hearts then, was sung at our game against the huns.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Decent piece on the risk or reward of Newcastle kids going on loan to Rangers.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/loaning-players-rangers-best-thing-8219623

Interesting article. That Paul Dummett lad who they loaned to St Mirren was decent enough, but if that is the sort of standard they would be getting on loan, it doesn't exactly terrify me, to be honest. It would take a good few of them to be a game changer. Edited by "Charlie"

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Any decent journalist could spend 2 minutes finding out the play off set up. This guy hasn't bothered.

I doubt the play-off set up in Scotland is of the least interest to Newcastle fans (the target audience for the article), but he did try to get across the kind of pressure young players would be under if TRFC are involved in them (think of the pressure they would be under if they miss out - without winning the Championship, of course). One thing I think he should have mentioned was how few (if any) players, young or not so young, have actually improved under McCoist and his coaching staff. Even Lewis McLeod hasn't exactly improved, he's just a very good player who now finds himself watching the ball fly over his head. I think, too, that the maximum number of players under the rules, I know they don't count where TRFC is concerned, a club can borrow from one club is 2, so there'd be 2 young guys trying to carry 9 others, assuming McLeod goes, not good for youngsters! Still, if they come through the experience unscathed, and untainted, they might become better people, if not better players.

Farin is a character in Lord of the Rings.

Rings is another name for Hoops.

Celtic play in Hoops.

Therefor, Farin is a Celtic man. :D

Edited by RH1977

Geoff Kilpatrick

Do I really?. Because I work next to a celtic fan & can have an adult discussion with him without the baggage of bigotry?.

Do you swap pictures?

Do I really?. Because I work next to a celtic fan & can have an adult discussion with him without the baggage of bigotry?.

No, because you come onto Kickback and post stuff like 'You'll never believe what my Celtic mate said last night about the Sevco!'

Most Hearts fans probably wouldn't do that.

Edited by dokratrO

To be honest I quite like the way Farin collates all the stories/pics from Celtic pages and posts them here. The people on Celtic boards obviously have an agenda and make it their lives to use the time and resources to delve into the whole Sevco saga more than I can be bothered to read.

Having it handy on the one place I can at least see whats going on quickly, not that I am overly interested in the day to day goings on at Ibrox, the way things are evolving around the club make it interesting at times.

Edited by RH1977

Geoff Kilpatrick

No, because you come onto Kickback and post stuff like 'You'll never believe what my Celtic mate said last night about the Sevco!'

Probably wouldn't call us "diets" either...

Your twisting my post to suit your own agenda here. If your really dislike what I post simply put me on ignore .. Simples..

I have no problem with your posts and laugh/smile at the gifs you post. but you seem to be all about poking fun at rangers (and why not f@#k them).

On the numerous celtic threads since there visit in the cup you've been no where to be seen. again not a problem for me but others have noticed and think there is a bias there

Geoff Kilpatrick

So whats worse Farin posting some celtic related guff, or a bunch of adults ganging up on him for doing so?

Bunch of fascists

:laugh:

Actually, I think farin calling his fellow fans "diets" is worse.

So whats worse Farin posting some celtic related guff, or a bunch of adults ganging up on him for doing so?

Bunch of fascists

This

Hello, Hello we are the Bully Boys....

Edited by RH1977

Your twisting my post to suit your own agenda here. If your really dislike what I post simply put me on ignore .. Simples..

I've done that but others keep "quoting" you.

:laugh:

Actually, I think farin calling his fellow fans "diets" is worse.

A certain kiwi fan done the same

Seems to be a lot of that going about at the moment

I've made my feelings quite clear on them on threads & see no reason to post on every thread about them or Hibs or any other team to prove anything tbh. There are a few posters who dive in on them but are also strangely posted missing on this thread also.

Strange that eh?.

Put your money where your mouth is - name the posters you are referring to.

Whats the tune?

Clue was in the "No surrender" bit, it was The Rangers version.

tartofmidlothian

Put your money where your mouth is - name the posters you are referring to.

Come on, one of them has to be you. :D

Barney Rubble

Farin is a character in Lord of the Rings.

Rings is another name for Hoops.

Celtic play in Hoops.

Therefor, Farin is a Celtic man. :D

Ive often thought Farin was an undercover celtic supporter on a hearts fans forum and the name farin actually meant he was " far in " ! and i havent really got a problem if that is the case because the way i see it celtic fans are going to be the closest link to the Sevco saga there is and will most probably be first with any news on that front which is why most of us are in this thread in the first place to get news on the Sevco affair. 

As for being called diets , ive been called much much worse  :laugh4: 

Edited by Petrocelli

Do Celtic sing anything original?

iny104.png

• Maple Leaf locked this topic