Touil - signed?

Boris

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ecce Romanov

Seems to be more chat (again) that rooney may also be having a medical.

Please let it be true :blink:

Seems to be more chat (again) that rooney may also be having a medical.

Please let it be true :blink:

This is dangerous talk!! :unsure:

Vlad-Stupid

Am I the only one who thinks Vince is bored and/or drunk on Gin and is the source of this Rooney rumour? ::troll:::'>

johndawgylt

Am I the only one who thinks Vince is bored and/or drunk on Gin and is the source of this Rooney rumour? ::troll:::'>

He's a bus driver - he must be bored and drunk 24/7 to have a 'job' like that!

:yas:

:lol:

Not me I'm afraid Hannibal.

Vlad-Stupid

Not me I'm afraid Hannibal.

You will be the JKB scapegoat if it all goes Pete Tong* though :D

(*Yes, that is a pun about you being a 'resident deejay'ninja.gif)

Walter Bishop

I got a text saying Rooney will sign in the next 48 hours!

You never know. A Diamond might just be presented with Taouil on Thursday. :whistling:

So its a load of nonsense then?

No idea.

I was just letting Hannibal know I'm not the source of the rumours flying about.

jamboinglasgow

No idea.

I was just letting Hannibal know I'm not the source of the rumours flying about.

But your saying you got a text saying rumour was he was signing.

Colonel Kurtz

Good luck to Disco Mehdi

Yeh I did.

Hannibal was implying that I have started the rumours flying about Twitter etc :blink:

Vlad-Stupid

Just for the record, I was only joking about Vince starting the rumour. Before people start to form a lynch mob :lol:

Charlie-Brown

Why would anybody believe texts, twitter or PM's etc unless they were from 'proper' reputable sources? We went through all this rubbish when Jim Jefferies was sacked/walked/emptied back in May :unsure:

Anyway instead of fantasising about new signings we haven't been linked with anywhere except in the imaginations of JKB faithful ........ has Taouil actually been signed yet?

jamboinglasgow

Why would anybody believe texts, twitter or PM's etc unless they were from 'proper' reputable sources? We went through all this rubbish when Jim Jefferies was sacked/walked/emptied back in May :unsure:

Anyway instead of fantasising about new signings we haven't been linked with anywhere except in the imaginations of JKB faithful ........ has Taouil actually been signed yet?

Charlie you can question others but the source who told me about Taouil last night (to his annoyance after I already knew) is as reliable as can be.

Arthur Morgan

Taouil played for Montpellier in Ligue 2, joining the club on a two-year contract in June 2005, before being released at the end of the 2006/07 season. He then signed a one-year deal at Scottish side Kilmarnock in October 2007.[2] On his Kilmarnock debut he was warmly greeted by the fans in a 1?0 loss to Motherwell and was voted as Kilmarnock's Man of the Match due to his red under-armour on his legs. He scored his first goal in the game against Hibernian on 26 December 2007 at Rugby Park, which ended in a 2?1 victory for the Ayrshire side.

Taouil was linked with a transfer to SPL rivals Hearts, but in July 2008 he signed a three year deal with Kilmarnock.[3] Following the release of Gary Wales, Taouil was given the number 10 shirt for the new season.

Despite turning Hearts down in 2008 they again have made approaches to sign him when he becomes a free agent in the summer after his three-year contract with Kilmarnock comes to an end.[4]

Mehdi Taouil signed for Heart of Midlothian, Edinburgh's big team on Tuesday 14th June 2011. KEVIN KYLE SAYS YASS!!! :lol:

Taouil played for Montpellier in Ligue 2, joining the club on a two-year contract in June 2005, before being released at the end of the 2006/07 season. He then signed a one-year deal at Scottish side Kilmarnock in October 2007.[2] On his Kilmarnock debut he was warmly greeted by the fans in a 1?0 loss to Motherwell and was voted as Kilmarnock's Man of the Match due to his red under-armour on his legs. He scored his first goal in the game against Hibernian on 26 December 2007 at Rugby Park, which ended in a 2?1 victory for the Ayrshire side.

Taouil was linked with a transfer to SPL rivals Hearts, but in July 2008 he signed a three year deal with Kilmarnock.[3] Following the release of Gary Wales, Taouil was given the number 10 shirt for the new season.

Despite turning Hearts down in 2008 they again have made approaches to sign him when he becomes a free agent in the summer after his three-year contract with Kilmarnock comes to an end.[4]

Mehdi Taouil signed for Heart of Midlothian, Edinburgh's big team on Tuesday 14th June 2011. KEVIN KYLE SAYS YASS!!! :lol:

Class :D

kennyblack'sshot

Good strength in depth now in most positions. If we re-sign Rudi I think that'll be it for signings. If not, one or two more - Flynn and Gomis?

Charlie-Brown

So welcome to Hearts Medhi Taouil :) ........... anyway Suso & Taouil in the same team - how that gonna work out? 2 mesmerizing dribblers / headless chickens to bamboozle opposition defences.

Do The Dance

Good strength in depth now in most positions. If we re-sign Rudi I think that'll be it for signings. If not, one or two more - Flynn and Gomis?

Covering a few bases there...

Drylaw Hearts

Yes.

:dealwithit:

Walter Bishop

So welcome to Hearts Medhi Taouil :) ........... anyway Suso & Taouil in the same team - how that gonna work out? 2 mesmerizing dribblers / headless chickens to bamboozle opposition defences.

:greatpost::seething:

Charlie-Brown

In other news, Kevin Smith is still at Notts County.

It's on twitter and facebook there's camera's down at tynecastle - someone's had a medical - sky sports news just got a text ....... or something like that. :)

kennyblack'sshot

Covering a few bases there...

Well, I just think JJ's juggling a budget. Rudi's wages will possibly be the highest, so maybe he's seeing if we can cover a couple of positions in case someone is sold instead of keeping Rudi. Can't think why we haven't resigned him yet otherwise and we now have four attacking mids in Rudi, Touil, Robinson and Stevenson. Just saw Gomis is probably away down south so maybe we won't get a midfield general type after all and will stick with two holding midfielders, two wingers and one attacking mid like last season.

Clerry Jambo

Well, I just think JJ's juggling a budget. Rudi's wages will possibly be the highest, so maybe he's seeing if we can cover a couple of positions in case someone is sold instead of keeping Rudi. Can't think why we haven't resigned him yet otherwise and we now have four attacking mids in Rudi, Touil, Robinson and Stevenson. Just saw Gomis is probably away down south so maybe we won't get a midfield general type after all and will stick with two holding midfielders, two wingers and one attacking mid like last season.

If we can get that midfield general mate, we're looking not too bad :thumbsup:

PS Oh aye welcome Mehdi

I reckon we'll sign one more before pre-season, then JJ will see how things are shaping up before adding any more.

Charlie-Brown

Competition for places is a good thing imo.

Who is he competing for a place with though DH?

We all know you dont rate him CB, but he might just surprise us all! :thumbsup:

Charlie-Brown

We all know you dont rate him CB, but he might just surprise us all! :thumbsup:

EH? Who says I don't rate him? .......... anyway who is he competing for a place in the team with?

EH? Who says I don't rate him? .......... anyway who is he competing for a place in the team with?

I dont think he's competing with anyone, I think JJ sees him as more of an alternative, if the game requires his skill and passing ability. That aside, I think he will improve in this Hearts side and do us a turn.

Charlie-Brown

I dont think he's competing with anyone, I think JJ sees him as more of an alternative, if the game requires his skill and passing ability. That aside, I think he will improve in this Hearts side and do us a turn.

I've always thought of Taouil as being very similar to Suso - ie head down and running/dribbling at players beating them with trickery & hogging the ball etc, never really thought of him as a passing midfielder?

Drylaw Hearts

He's a midfielder so I suspect he is competing with the rest of the midfielders in the squad.

Archived