Touil - signed?

Boris

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend on Facebook just said he has.

Might be the same "friend". Was it along the lines of Taouil having a medical now?

Might be the same "friend". Was it along the lines of Taouil having a medical now?

No, it was short and sweet although the friend on Facebook is mutual I think. An Oak Inn institution! Peeve on...:rolleyes:

rossthejambo

He has. Source - the clique.

I can verify this :smug:

Who am I kidding? I'm not cool enough for The Clique. :(

He will be unveiled with A Diamond this week.

Any news on Buaben?

I think that would be a very good signing!!

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

He will be unveiled with A Diamond this week.

Hope to **** you mean Anne Diamond

which official source carries the most weight? the official hearts site, or the clique?

the clique i reckon.

which official source carries the most weight? the official hearts site, or the clique?

the clique i reckon.

correct.

:verysmug:

The Old Tolbooth

No, it was short and sweet although the friend on Facebook is mutual I think. An Oak Inn institution! Peeve on...:rolleyes:

I noticed this too :D

JJ is back from holibags on Weds so maybe a couple of signing this week.

Hopefully he has a few aces up his sleeve!

Charlie-Brown

hearts, clubs and spades maybe but no diamonds! ;)

hearts, clubs and spades maybe but no diamonds! ;)

It would make my summer if we told Diamond to GTF!

Walter Bishop

Hope to **** you mean Anne Diamond

Wish it was!! All new signings should be done and dusted this week. JJ made it clear he wanted all new signings in for start of pre-season on 22nd.

Wish it was!! All new signings should be done and dusted this week. JJ made it clear he wanted all new signings in for start of pre-season on 22nd.

So far everything you claim to know turns out to be shit. Continue to guess and you'll strike lucky one day champ

Sheiky Baby

Signed, 2 year deal

Press conference at 3

:smugger:

the general

Lol well it must be true

peeve on

Walter Bishop

So far everything you claim to know turns out to be shit. Continue to guess and you'll strike lucky one day champ

major lolz. :bravo:

A friend on Facebook just said he has.

Got the same! :thumb:

While it may well have been agreed, I don't think it will be announced / confirmed until JJ & BB are back from holidays.

Johanes de Silentio

Can't say that I'm overwhelmed with the prospect of Taouil signing for us, tbh - decent player, but I had hoped for better.

Got the same! :thumb:

While it may well have been agreed, I don't think it will be announced / confirmed until JJ & BB are back from holidays.

but it has been announced. by CNN (clique news network).

Guest Bilel Mohsni

but it has been announced. by CNN (clique news network).

Cartoon Network News, surely? :ermm:

kingantti1874

hopefully diamond and taouil are up neither sleeve

I'm clearly not friends with the right people. Just waded right through the last 3 hours of status updates in an attempt to find some clues and nada. Dammit.

Reliable source or dodgy source? :)

kingantti1874

Can't say that I'm overwhelmed with the prospect of Taouil signing for us, tbh - decent player, but I had hoped for better.

can't get a regular game for killie and their fans not fussed, says it all really... jobs for the boys more than the guys ability from JJ and co here...

as long as rudi gets sorted out and this boy is no more than a squad player it'll be fine...

amazing the amount of folk who get excited by a stepover on youtube tho

Snake Plissken

I'm clearly not friends with the right people. Just waded right through the last 3 hours of status updates in an attempt to find some clues and nada. Dammit.

Reliable source or dodgy source? :)

out-of-the-loop.gif

I knew about this five years ago.

:verysmug:

rossthejambo

can't get a regular game for killie and their fans not fussed, says it all really... jobs for the boys more than the guys ability from JJ and co here...

as long as rudi gets sorted out and this boy is no more than a squad player it'll be fine...

Do you have this post saved somewhere? Because everytime a thread about Taouil comes up you're in with the same stuff.

what a load of tam kite.

kingantti1874

Do you have this post saved somewhere? Because everytime a thread about Taouil comes up you're in with the same stuff.

yeah lol - doesnt make it any less true tho, far from happy with this signing and dont quite understand why so many are fizzing in their pants at the prospect of JJ and gary looking out for one of their mates.

jamboinglasgow

Exactly. I think Taouil is going to be played more as the creative player in midfield. Passing the ball around and picking the right passes. You could even play Skacel in his behind the striker role but we need a midfield enforcer who can win the ball and provide the freedom to the other two

There is a good video on another Taouil thread which showed him playing against Rangers in a more central role and it showed how he performed,

rossthejambo

yeah lol - doesnt make it any less true tho, far from happy with this signing and dont quite understand why so many are fizzing in their pants at the prospect of JJ and gary looking out for one of their mates.

Don't think anyone's "fizzing in their pants", I think it adds depth to the squad (assuming Rudi stays).

I totally disagree that it's them "looking after their mates" or "jobs for the boys", that is honking patter.

kingantti1874

what a load of tam kite.

nothing shite about it, have a lot of mates from killie and have had the pleasure (or torture) at being at a few of their games... hes pish, contributes little other than a trick every now any again which makes the highlights on sportscene but invariably does nothing and hurts no-one... hes another jose quitongo...

I absolutely hope to god im wrong and its only the games ive seen him in but i seriously doubt it...

bad bad signing especially given the other positions we need to fill

Archived