***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

kingantti1874

Gomis held talks with the sheep but wants to move to England according to the metro

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clerry Jambo

Gomis held talks with the sheep but wants to move to England according to the metro

Yip article in the Express

Spoke to Aberdeen but fancies playing down South.

Hearts did get a mention saying they would be disappointed

Yip article in the Express

Spoke to Aberdeen but fancies playing down South.

Hearts did get a mention saying they would be disappointed

Thanks for our daily Express update.

It's becoming something of a highlight of my morning Clerry!

johndawgylt

You said Bauben and Gomis had agreed terms

:facepalm:

A little disappointing if he is not wanting a move to us, but if we still have a chance of signing Buaben then I would prefer that!

But you never know, this might be all talk. Just because he WANTS to try playing in England doesn't mean he will, and surely playing for us is better than playing for Brighton! I know they're in the Championship, but he won't get a chance to play in Europe.

Clerry Jambo

You are a tease!

A little disappointing if he is not wanting a move to us, but if we still have a chance of signing Buaben then I would prefer that!

But you never know, this might be all talk. Just because he WANTS to try playing in England doesn't mean he will, and surely playing for us is better than playing for Brighton! I know they're in the Championship, but he won't get a chance to play in Europe.

He's 25 and while we can offer good wages in won't be comparable to what some Championship teams can offer, in addition if he impresses down there then it is a better chance to get a move up to the EPL (being honest I don't think he's good enough for that level but that may be how he's thinking)

He's already played in Europe for Dundee United and won the Scottish Cup and without a bit of luck in the draws we're only going to play a couple of rounds at best

Not surprised why he would fancy a move to England because unless we can win the league what else can he really achieve up here, agree that I would prefer Buaben too

You said Bauben and Gomis had agreed terms

:facepalm:

No I didn't. I said Gomis had. And he had.

Never said it was a done deal though. Scarf above head n all that.

gashauskis9

Latest ones doing the rounds in rumourville;

- Gomis, Rooney and Taouil to sign tomorrow (Friday)

- The Skacel deal was linked to whether Taouil was signing, so Rudi will bid us farewell and free up some wages

- Big Zal to Wolves with Berra heading back in the opposite direction

and the best ones yet......

Wallace and Kello to Sunderland in exchange for some cash and Gordon on a season long loan :woot:

Apparantely Bruce is keen to get him fit again and doesn't want him sitting on the bench taking a wage. The deal won't go through until late July to give him a chance to prove his fitness.

Supposedly Vlad wants to make a statement of intent by having an international standard of player unveiled in time for the new season!

I believed the first two points, then it started to lose credibility :thumbsup:

Latest ones doing the rounds in rumourville;

- Gomis, Rooney and Taouil to sign tomorrow (Friday)

- The Skacel deal was linked to whether Taouil was signing, so Rudi will bid us farewell and free up some wages

- Big Zal to Wolves with Berra heading back in the opposite direction

and the best ones yet......

Wallace and Kello to Sunderland in exchange for some cash and Gordon on a season long loan :woot:

Apparantely Bruce is keen to get him fit again and doesn't want him sitting on the bench taking a wage. The deal won't go through until late July to give him a chance to prove his fitness.

Supposedly Vlad wants to make a statement of intent by having an international standard of player unveiled in time for the new season!

I believed the first two points, then it started to lose credibility :thumbsup:

Right, who's been on the crack cocaine again?!

Johanes de Silentio

The Skacel deal was linked to whether Taouil was signing, so Rudi will bid us farewell and free up some wages quote]

Hope not - Taouil isn't going to score 13 goals a season.

J Cheever Loophole

And Pearl's a singer...

She sings songs to the lost and lonely

in the East Stand.thumbsup.gif

Right, who's been on the crack cocaine again?!

All sounds feasible to me.

If Vlad doesn't get a move on I'll announce it myself.

Clerry Jambo

I'm sure I read on here that Darren Dods :yucky: could be a target for us!

Well Express Reporter can reveal he is talking to the Bairns :thumbsup:

kingantti1874

its all gone a bit quiet on this thread - started well too, another 2 or 3 in and shipping a good few out will go down well as long as we resign rudi

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Well Express Reporter can reveal he is scaring the Bairns :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Hawick Jambo

Thank christ for that. Him and Elvis are welcome to each other. I thought it was bad enough being linked with ZD but to also be linked with Darren Dodds........

rossthejambo

Well Express Reporter can reveal he is talking to the Bairns :thumbsup:

I'm sure that someone from Hearts leaked that rumour to try and make us think that signing Diamond wasn't such a bad idea after all.

its all gone a bit quiet on this thread - started well too, another 2 or 3 in and shipping a good few out will go down well as long as we resign rudi

Tumbleweed drifted past as they watched and waited, bored out their skulls, pretending to work! :whistling:

Seymour M Hersh

She sings songs to the lost and lonely

in the East Stand.thumbsup.gif

She stands up while she plays the piano. Or so I'm told. :thumbsup:

bizare as it is, I was thinking about this thread today and bumping it.

Though this thread has been just as good for transfer rumours

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/94331-whos-next/

:thumbsup:

Cheers, been having withdrawal symptoms.

Flynn sounds like a great prospect but may spell the end for Rudi and Suso seemingly on his way too.

Buaben deal seems dead which is a shame and we're crying out for a box-to-box midfielder.

Centre backs are generally plentiful it's just about being patient and choosing the right one I feel!

...a bit disco

How about Zander Diamond to Hibs?

Impossible?

"Aberdeen defender Zander Diamond says he will use John

Hartson as an inspiration following the collapse of his move to

Hearts due to a failed medical. Hartson failed a medical at

Rangers before going on to star for Celtic. (Daily Record)"

:whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
Paulie Walnut

Don't shoot the messenger but i am hearing that players may be leaving for some tasty transfer fees pretty soon.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Don't shoot the messenger but i am hearing that players may be leaving for some tasty transfer fees pretty soon.

Plural? That's not good...

Charlie-Brown

IF true Mr Romanov might actually get some of his money back for a change or else only have to subsidise a smaller amount for this year.

moyseuk2000

i heard today that 2 players wil be leaving for decent price but also 1 will be coming in will update when i hear a name

Kello?

Both Jim Jefferies and John Robertson say on the Hearts website interview that Mark Ridgers may not go on loan to East Fife as Hearts need 3 goalkeepers "if one leaves". And Robbo goes further...he says there has been interest "from Championship clubs" for Kello, so Ridgers may stay at Hearts.

Charlie-Brown

Wallace and Kello are our 2 most sellable players although perhaps Temps or Zaliukas might also have some interest (the latter if he's looking to move on?)

Paulie Walnut

i heard today that 2 players wil be leaving for decent price but also 1 will be coming in will update when i hear a name

Snap. But as i said don't shoot the messenger the info came from an agent acquaintance of mine from down south.

tartofmidlothian

Let's get speculating then...

I think Templeton's probably earmarked as one to keep and let his value grow, and I'd be surprised if we get anything like Driver's true value after the season he's just had. So that leaves Wallace, Kello and Zaliukas.

I'm resigned to Lee leaving if we get decent money from an EPL team (not Rangers!) and we look at signing a cheap young backup for Grainger, if only until McHattie's ready.

Zali can go for a fee IMO, as long as we replace him. Maybe JJ's keeping Arnason hanging on to find out what's going to happen there.

Would like to see us keep Kello, but I understand if the offer's too good to resist. So who do we sign to replace him?

Charlie-Brown

Let's get speculating then...

I think Templeton's probably earmarked as one to keep and let his value grow, and I'd be surprised if we get anything like Driver's true value after the season he's just had. So that leaves Wallace, Kello and Zaliukas.

I'm resigned to Lee leaving if we get decent money from an EPL team (not Rangers!) and we look at signing a cheap young backup for Grainger, if only until McHattie's ready.

Zali can go for a fee IMO, as long as we replace him. Maybe JJ's keeping Arnason hanging on to find out what's going to happen there.

Would like to see us keep Kello, but I understand if the offer's too good to resist. So who do we sign to replace him?

Maybe nobody would come in at present with Balogh, MacDonald and Ridgers all with current contracts - would be a big chance for one of them to try to establish themselves , if they didn't work out perhaps sign another keeper later on?

Johanes de Silentio

Kello?

And Robbo goes further...he says there has been interest "from Championship clubs" for Kello, so Ridgers may stay at Hearts.

There was talk of interest in Kello from Wolves.

heartsfc_fan

aston villa lining up 1.2 million bid for wallace

Might get shot down for this, but I'd take that (with his current contract only till next June).

mahgrassyshoes

Maybe nobody would come in at present with Balogh, MacDonald and Ridgers all with current contracts - would be a big chance for one of them to try to establish themselves , if they didn't work out perhaps sign another keeper later on?

With Balogh's contract up in January, i wonder if Cammy Bell would be the option? Not sure if he's still kicking about out of contract right enough. Not saying he's great (definitely no kello!) but a young keeper who was sniffing at the Scotland squad FOC seems rightup our alley.

Charlie-Brown

With Balogh's contract up in January, i wonder if Cammy Bell would be the option? Not sure if he's still kicking about out of contract right enough. Not saying he's great (definitely no kello!) but a young keeper who was sniffing at the Scotland squad FOC seems rightup our alley.

Bell already signed on again at Killie http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13898179.stm

There was talk of interest in Kello from Wolves.

I think they have signed De Vries from Swansea, so would probably rule them out.

Hagar the Horrible

Has Ermenko been release from his contract? I am sure I read that yesterday, cant be bothered trailing through this thread

Wallace and Kello are our 2 most sellable players although perhaps Temps or Zaliukas might also have some interest (the latter if he's looking to move on?)

Doubt Wallace will sign a new contract so anything above ?1.2m we would need to really consider (as long as it's not OF). Thing is we will really struggle to replace Wallace with like for like

For Kello, I've never personally bought the love in. He's significantly behind Gordon and Neimi (by a long, long, long way) and had a very 3 good months to last season. But he was quite dodgy at start - rushing off his line too much in a few early games and trying to save a shot from behind his line - Rangers game. Not great late on either - positioning for the 1st United goal at Tannadice was laughable - no wonder Vlad thought there was outside influence. Again anything above ?1m and we really need to consider. That said I do admit that he is easily our best keeper and to move him on now would need a replacement immediately. Shame Alexander isn't near the end of his deal now that MacGregor has signed a long term deal. Otherwise there must be loads of potentially v.good Mid to East European candidates out there.

If we could guarantee Webster's fitness I'd actively be pushing Zaliukas out the door as well.

As an aside we have probably lost c?5m due to Wallace/Driver injuries.

rossthejambo

I've said before I'd be happy enough to accept 1 million plus from clubs in England for Wallace. He won't sign a new deal (i wouldn't imagine).

I've had a feeling that Kello might be on his way what with him not taking part the other night.

Alexander over Kello? ... Errr Nah, no ta! :o

And Rangers fans would say the opposite so much in a muchness really.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Dissagree, Kello is a better goalie than Alexander and I reckon most honest Huns would agree.

Never been impressed with Alexander to be honest.

Sexton Hardcastle

Has Ermenko been release from his contract? I am sure I read that yesterday, cant be bothered trailing through this thread

Apparently deciding between huns/tims or an English outfit.

Jambos1983

Dissagree, Kello is a better goalie than Alexander and I reckon most honest Huns would agree.

Never been impressed with Alexander to be honest.

agreed Kello is way way better than Alexander there is simply no comparison. Kello was superb last season

Drylaw Hearts

IF true Mr Romanov might actually get some of his money back for a change or else only have to subsidise a smaller amount for this year.

Boak.

It's Mr Romanovs own damn fault he has to subsidise us year in year out as he was chucking money about like Montgomery Brewster for the first 3 years he was here.

kingantti1874

Sky reporting bauben has been offered a deal in turkey by some team, given the money flying around there I would guess that rules us out.

Archived