Celtic fans attacking stewards & IRA Chants

Happy Hearts

No surprise the media won't report it.

But why can't Hearts bring this up and put a statement out.Our club is getting slaughtered by everyone while our club says **** all.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Brightside

No surprise the media won't report it.

But why can't Hearts bring this up and put a statement out.Our club is getting slaughtered by everyone while our club says **** all.

I don't want the club to comment on Celtic fans it's a bit classless, we need the media, police or the steward company to make a statement about the Celtic fans.

I would like the club to make a statement saying that secterianiam is not tolerated at Hearts etc and maybe ban some journalists who have been taking cheap shots at the club.

I don't want the club to comment on Celtic fans it's a bit classless, we need the media, police or the steward company to make a statement about the Celtic fans.

I would like the club to make a statement saying that secterianiam is not tolerated at Hearts etc and maybe ban some journalists who have been taking cheap shots at the club.

They couldn't make that statement because it is tolerated.

Seems like its acceptable to attack guys out earning the minimum wage, but not the poor persecuted Lennon.

Seems like its acceptable to attack guys out earning the minimum wage, but not the poor persecuted Lennon.

As i have said on a different thread HMFC have a duty to act on this its in the fans charter the have published

Celtic fans attacking stewards and singing pro IRA songs on wednesday. #tynecastle #NeilLennon #Mediacoverup #HMFC#Celtic #Lennon #Oldfirm

Lets get this trending on twitter to show the world just a taste of these vermin.

Don't wanna put the cat amongst the pigeons or anything but a steward or police officer did get involved violently with a female Celtic. I only just caught her being pulled down the steps and a load of Celtic fans piling in after her (where the video picks up) but it did happen. I'm not gonna try and guess why or what actually happened, just saying I did see a female Celtic fan get hauled down the stairs and down that tunnel.

Few others in section N saw it too.

And just because we're girls that shouldnt happen or because she's a she then she could have done nothing that warranted such a response? A lot of the security is now female due to the high (and getting higher) proportion of our sex that do ACTUALLY understand the offside rule.

Or is it that the Celtic fans are so chivalrous to a man they chose to defend her honour.

My experience of Celtic fans is that they are neither chivalrous or gentlemen.

scottish_chicP

And just because we're girls that shouldnt happen or because she's a she then she could have done nothing that warranted such a response? A lot of the security is now female due to the high (and getting higher) proportion of our sex that do ACTUALLY understand the offside rule.

Or is it that the Celtic fans are so chivalrous to a man they chose to defend her honour.

My experience of Celtic fans is that they are neither chivalrous or gentlemen.

Spot on. I would hazard a guess she wasn't sitting quietly watching the game and was randomly attacked by a steward or police....I sat at Darkheid once with a "woman" in their end screaming utter abuse that I was a scummy aids ridden junkie slut over a policeman's head and the police just looked on. When I simply turned and told her to f off I got warned by the police.

Sky should also have pictures of this. While they do not broadcast such scenes my information is that they do actually film them.

What on earth is this thread all about? 7 pages about something that never happened! Truly remarkable cgi work to produce the footage of TGFITW misbehaving.....that would never happen.

CF11JamTart

What on earth is this thread all about? 7 pages about something that never happened! Truly remarkable cgi work to produce the footage of TGFITW misbehaving.....that would never happen.

That James Cameron dude would be really impressed.

jambojim1986

I couldnt beleive it that nobody knew about this until a couple of days after the game, when we saw it all unfold inside the ground I honestly thought it would have been the main talking point, even more so than the ginger minger getting flapped at.

Independence

This is surely victimisation?

The Celtic way ?

There is no doubt they have the worst fans in Scotland/UK and yet their policy of blaming everyone else seems to be working. Why?

BlackhallJambo

This is surely victimisation?

The Celtic way ?

There is no doubt they have the worst fans in Scotland/UK and yet their policy of blaming everyone else seems to be working. Why?

May I make a suggestion that for 10 out of the visiting teams coming to Tynie we employ the usual scurity company, For the OF we employ ex SAS to deal with the more problematic supporters!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

May I make a suggestion that for 10 out of the visiting teams coming to Tynie we employ the usual scurity company, For the OF we employ ex SAS to deal with the more problematic supporters!

Better off with the SBS - Special Boat Squadron

They're more experienced in wading through shit.

BlackhallJambo

Better off with the SBS - Special Boat Squadron

They're more experienced in wading through shit.

SAS/SBS well worth paying the premium for these occasions. Don!t think they will hold back against CFC in particular.

CF11JamTart

I'm sure that our Special Forces chums would have no problem dealing with the P.I.R.A. singers / wannabes.

Archived