Celtic fans attacking stewards & IRA Chants

Happy Hearts

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

I can't watch the video as i'm on my phone but i could see the brawl pretty well from section G. You know there is something far wrong with your country and its media when 1 man attacking Lennon makes the news over a mass assault on security staff... Truly astonishing :facepalm::vrface:

Drewjambobusby

Lets see the media pick up on this :

Think we are clear that they have AND ALWAYS HAVE HAD the scummiest low lifes in Scottish Football. Them and their other ugly sister. The issue is that we also have a minority as proved by your video.

Point is , as long as their fans, brains rotted by Buckfast and cheap sherry, wine etc continue to cause offence (Pro IRA Singing and Anti-Poppy crap) and trouble(last games Pie Stand incident etc) we have an element who will react. No easy answer and no quick fix.

gowestjambo

Hearts are being condemned across the UK by the actions of one lone nutter, time to fight back!

How on earth they are being portrayed as vic- Tims is quite unbelievable.

Time to collect as much evidence as we can and let the world know what the supposed best fans on earth are really like!

This is not condone the actions of the idiot that attacked Lennon, but to show this is a single transgression, is vastly outweighed by their dirty deeds for many years.

Lets get busy........

Gregory House M.D.

we should send this video to the SFA, every paper in Scotland & all the news channels & and see how many run the story... I could bet a man with 2 fingers could count it on 1 hand. :facepalm:

Thunderstruck

Excellent camera work - the police could identify individuals from that.

You don't need this to be started by the media, the power of the Internet can be used. Get it out there - Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, other fans' forums.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Send it to the Police and make a complaint.

Pretty sure they will have no option but to act with evidence like that.

Drewjambobusby

Hearts are being condemned across the UK by the actions of one lone nutter, time to fight back!

Time to collect as much evidence as we can and let the world know what the supposed best fans on earth are really like!

This is not condone the actions of the idiot that attacked Lennon, but to show this is a single transgression, is vastly outweighed by their dirty deeds for many years.

Lets get busy........

I said as much on another thread yesterday and this is the point that has pissed me off more than anything. Christ i live down South and we are feckin Famous down here now. For the wrong feckin reasons !!!! Poor Neil Lennon ???? Don`t get me wrong the idiot deserves a bloody long sentence that`s for sure but for them to Take the Moral High ground is bloody laughable. Remember the best fans in the world hahahahah are "Offended by everything and ashamed of feck all" Scummiest dirtiest bar stewards in the world !!!!

Drewjambobusby

Where was the polis? the stewards shit themsells

Looked like the Police were making an arrest when they got attacked. The stewards were "Observing" and didn`t appear to be getting bothered too much. Not sure i can blame them mind but didn`t appear to be doing much.

scots civil war

get in touch with adrian durham on talksport

hes excellent at his job,and had a good programme on it all at peaktime last night...his show runs 4.30 -7pm

he stands by his thoughts on lennon,the fact that he is way to antagonistic and troublesome at his job,and should leave septic...

he is the one to communicate through

jambogaz1968

Excellent camera work??????

you having a laugh I thought it was Shakin Stevens who was filming it :teehee:

Vlad-Stupid

The guy in the White hoody hanging over the top left of the stairs swinging air punches 5ft above everyone's head :vrface::facepalm:

Gregory House M.D.

whats the name of the video so i can watch it on my phones youtube?

Billy the Jambo

If i knew how to do it i would send this to every media outlet in britain .I am sure someone on here has the knowledge to do that .If so PLEASE PLEASE send it now

jambogaz1968

whats the name of the video so i can watch it on my phones youtube?

Hearts V Celtic , 11th May 2011, Celtic fans attacking stewards

Drewjambobusby

Actually take back part of what i said earlier re the stewards. Looks like one of them is dragging out one of them by the neck when he is attacked ??? Fair play. Still 4 of them standing doing nothing though.

Seymour M Hersh

The guy in the White hoody hanging over the top left of the stairs swinging air punches 5ft above everyone's head :vrface::facepalm:

FFS Hannibal, that's what really hard men do. Such is the force of the wind created from their fresh air punches it knocks over anyone in it's path. I thought everyone knew that. :ninja:

Its the guy with the blackcap who flying kicks the steward about 12 seconds in, scumbag.

stirlingshirejambo

Its the guy with the blackcap who flying kicks the steward about 12 seconds in, scumbag.

I would love the police/stewards to explain how all his threatening violent behaviour pased by without a single arrest.

Mob rule clearly rules the roost.

It's not like they were caught by surprise previous games should have given them an indication of what could possibly happen

Where was the polis? the stewards shit themsells

Its a wonder anyone would want to do that for minimum wage.... wouldnt be me.

Thunderstruck

Tweet it using #Tynecastle as that is a "trend" pretty much monopolised by self-righteous and pschologically injured followers of that evil institution

The Treasurer

Watching this the things that sprung to mind were :

Where were the police and how slow were they to react. I only saw two officers at the start of the mayhem and they quickly disappeared down the exit tunnel.

How totally useless and ineffective are our so-called "security" stewards.

At one point a guy clearly throws a punch at a steward, all he (the steward) does is to hold up his hand in a "calm down " gesture.

Another GFITW is right in front of the 2 stewards making "marksman" gestures completely unchallenged.

If you add this to the lennon incident then HMFC have every right to go to L&B and G4S and ask just what the feck are they actually paying for.

That video misses out the worst parts when it kicked off at the start as well. And the bampots running the length of the concourse to get wellied in.

kingantti1874

Twitter, Facebook, talksport, the BBC, pie and bovril .com, every football forum you are a member of and set up some more- also sen it to the Huns - put it on follow follow and email link to Martin Bain , they won't be shy about using it...

Does anyone have email address for folk worth alerting of this video? I am happy to compose a letter of complaint. I think several others should do likewise. Stand up against these cretins!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Lets get busy........

Quite. However, as I've said elsewhere, Neil Lennon, post death threats, was always going to have more attention focused on him.

As you say, 'whataboutery' won't get us anywhere. Indeed, we should be treating this as a separate issue with nothing to do with Lemon because we will not generate anything near the media attention that idiot Wilson (allegedly to cover any legal eyes watching) caused on Wednesday night.

Takis4king

Those ***** make me sick. Talking to a fan in their end after the game. after being called scum due to the idiot that attacked lennon I asked what his opinion was on the events in their end. The reply, in typical celtic manor was 'I don't know but we must have been provoked by the stewards'. Sums that institution up, always the vicTim

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Watching this the things that sprung to mind were :

Where were the police and how slow were they to react. I only saw two officers at the start of the mayhem and they quickly disappeared down the exit tunnel.

How totally useless and ineffective are our so-called "security" stewards.

At one point a guy clearly throws a punch at a steward, all he (the steward) does is to hold up his hand in a "calm down " gesture.

Another GFITW is right in front of the 2 stewards making "marksman" gestures completely unchallenged.

If you add this to the lennon incident then HMFC have every right to go to L&B and G4S and ask just what the feck are they actually paying for.

Would you risk your safety for minimum wage? Half of them are wee lassies just trying to make ends meet after the end of Uni etc. No way should they be expected to deal with shit like that vermin.

The boy in the white swinging down on everyone should be exterminated.

Happy Hearts

The video is shakly because it is is being zoomed at from a distance, therefore picking up every small hand movement.

Anyway, email addresses for starters? Anymore to add?

Lothian Police

enquiries @ lbp.pnn.police.uk.

The Sun

[email protected]

Daily Record

[email protected]

Me and a few mates have it on Facebook. Spread the word ppl. The guy that attacked lennon is a welt and deserves everything he gets but the fact the good name of hmfc is being dragged threw the mud without a mention of this has p***** me off and its time ppl knew the truth about that lot.

Can't view it at work but can only echo the suggestion to get this passed on to every media outlet available.

gorgie rd eh11

At about 26 seconds in you get the p***k in the green hoody pointing the imaginary rifle, just before the P.I.R.A. chants start.

Did peter lawwell include this in his statement the other night. Thought not.

I'm sure there must be professionlly shot footage of this. Why has it not been aired. were the cameras turned off like the microphones at falkirk to protect the GFITW.

The Treasurer

Would you risk your safety for minimum wage? Half of them are wee lassies just trying to make ends meet after the end of Uni etc. No way should they be expected to deal with shit like that vermin.

The boy in the white swinging down on everyone should be exterminated.

The rate of pay is irrelevant.

They are employed by the club at considerable expense to maintain order and ensure public safety, if they are not up to the job then the club should be asking for their money back as they are clearly not getting what they are paying for.

Clerry Jambo

That's why I have always detested these vermin - never been anything different :verymad:

Italian Lambretta

I would like to know if our club is willing to close the Roseburn when these horrible cretins come to town. The so called federation of Hearts supporters were on the HMFC main site before the game, where are they now?

Too much of a hot potato to get involved? :angry:

The Comedian

Gotta love the cheek of Celtic, pointing the finger while their fans riot with police AND get away with it.

Nookie Bear

Think we should wait for the guy who attacked Lennon to be dealt with, let the media storm die down and then hit the SFA and cops with this footage.

Hold our hands up and Hearts messed up but there are bigger issues here and NOBODY should be allowed to claim the moral high ground.

My Left Nut

I have sent this to a few outlets including Sky and The Press Association. We need everyone to send it to every news outlet and get someone to pick this up.

[email protected]

If sky get this and air it on the news, celtic will be in bother.

The more people who see this, the more will get done.

Sad thing is that there is no way that Sky would show this - it would upset all their attempts to get Celtic (and Rangers) into the EPL.

This should be posted everywhere however - the more people who get to see this the more the reputation for being the"greatest fans in the world" is shown up for what it really is - complete and utter nonsense!

That video doesn't do it justice.

Looked far worse when it actually happened.

Unbelievable (but so believable) that this is being swept under the carpet thanks to ONE fecking bammer from our end.

Archived