Celtic fans attacking stewards & IRA Chants

Happy Hearts

Stupid Sexy Flanders

What about Celtic chanting "Whos the P*ki in the Blue" in the second half to some asian Hearts fan?

I thought that at first too mate, but to be fair I think it was "fatty" rather than the P word. What was astonishing was the size of the huge fat guy in the front row wearing the hoops belting it out!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilarious how Charlie thinks that because he was abused at Tynecastle while playing for Scotland, that it must have been Hearts fans that abused him!

It was a Scotland game FFS. There would have been supporters there from all over Scotland.

When they play Scotland under 21 games at Pittodrie, I suppose its all Aberdeen supporters there then Charlie you utter moron!

What about Celtic chanting "Whos the P*ki in the Blue" in the second half to some asian Hearts fan? Then back into "Ooooh Ah Up the RA!"

They are a total disgrace.

What ever happened to Celtic's anti poppy protesters? They were meant to hunt out and ban all of these guys. Did that ever happen? Did it ****!

They are the only team in Scottish/Brittish football that are not going to wear a poppy on their shirt come rememberance Sunday.

They honestly get away with murder.

Also read in the Daily Star today that we were all singing the banned loyalist song "We are the Billy Boys". I mean come on, I think it was easy for everyone to hear that its we are the Gorgie Boys! Just like Kilmarnock sing we are the Killie boys!

'Fatty in the blue' - directed towards Marian Kello I believe (maybe i'm wrong?). Just don't want us to start spreading lies on what is maybe just a misinterpretation.

The rest of your post is spot on though.

'Fatty in the blue' - directed towards Marian Kello I believe (maybe i'm wrong?). Just don't want us to start spreading lies on what is maybe just a misinterpretation.

I heard the former

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It was directed at a Hearts fan at the fron of Section G.

The Treasurer

UEFA have already confirmed this all falls outwith their jurisdiction and they have no intention of getting involved, so Nicholas et al can bleat on all they want (and continue to deflect attention away from the odious scum who follow Celtic), but their wishes will not be met. Only UEFA can bar you from European competition.

Not quite correct.

It's up to the home governing body (gFA) to nominate the clubs they want to represent their association in European competition.

You heard what you wanted to hear.

actually i didn't want to believe what i was hearing

portobellojambo1

What about Celtic chanting "Whos the P*ki in the Blue" in the second half to some asian Hearts fan?

Also read in the Daily Star today that we were all singing the banned loyalist song "We are the Billy Boys". I mean come on, I think it was easy for everyone to hear that its we are the Gorgie Boys! Just like Kilmarnock sing we are the Killie boys!

What they were shouting was "who is the fatty in the blue". I was actually on the concourse under the Wheatfield heading home at that point and my first thought on hearing it was that they were actually shouting it at Marian Kello for some reason (as he was wearing a blue coloured goalkeeping top). On arriving home it was confirmed on here that the comments were being made about some heavily built, non Asian, Hearts fan.

In relation to the song, it wasn't the Gorgie boys part that caused offence, although I guess you were aware of that.

While the behaviour of the Celtic fans on Wednesday was deplorable, don't stoop to their level and play the "we are innocent" card. There are only one set of vicTims in Scottish football, leave it to them to to dredge up excuses, and accept that a small minority of the HMFC support were involved in certain things to a lesser extent..

portobellojambo1

Not quite correct.

It's up to the home governing body (gFA) to nominate the clubs they want to represent their association in European competition.

Apologies.

My Left Nut

Gid for you although it almost seems in the reply as if he is saying watch what you wish for in as much as it could yet again get turned on the club.

The bottom line is that I wouldnt hold my breath cos the most enlightning thing in his response comes right at the bottom and it begins with 0141 so coupled with the G42 post code dinnae get too expectant

Aye, it seems pretty generic to me so I don't think I will be hearing from them again.

No sign of the overpaid police.

No surprise there!

And from what I can see on the film, the stewards should all be paid off.

Hope the security firm get to see this.

Looks like they are taking money under false pretences.

Hearts should show it to the GFA to show how bad the stewards were.

And also to highlight the actions of the green filth.

Vlad-Stupid

No surprise there!

To be fair I dont think we can point blame at the stewards. Theyre not there to trade punches with the great unwashed

scottish_chicP

It was directed at a Hearts fan at the fron of Section G.

I also thought it was who's the p word in the blue but realised it was fatty when the guy stood up and they started chanting "get your t!ts out for the boys".

No surprise there!

why would we show it to the gfa? i'd imagine stewarding is our concern, if the stewards falied (as you claim, which i think is very harsh) then its us to blame.

To be fair I dont think we can point blame at the stewards. Theyre not there to trade punches with the great unwashed

Maybe if we up their wages we can persuade them?

BTW, I don't see any problem with highlighting the fact Celtic's fans have once again disgraced themselves. Let's not let if deflect attention away from the issues we have and should be addressing ourselves.

why would we show it to the gfa? i'd imagine stewarding is our concern, if the stewards falied (as you claim, which i think is very harsh) then its us to blame.

Exactly. I don't think that it's a case of the stewards failing - more a case of being completely overwhelmed by events.

Exactly. I don't think that it's a case of the stewards failing - more a case of being completely overwhelmed by events.

That's exactly what it was. The video only shows the tail end of the fighting and it was a fair bit worse when it first kicked off. The stewards and police were simply outnumbered by the Celtic fans who decided to join in, some of whom ran from the bottom, top and opposite ends of the Roseburn. Someone somewhere must have footage of the full-on stuff when it first kicked off but they're clearly not for broadcasting it unfortunately.

Not the fault of Hearts, the stewards or the police in this case. Unless they'd had 1:1 security for that stand they didn't stand a chance of controlling that when it broke out.

Has anyone included this in any of the emails sent on? http://www.followfollow.com/news/tmnw/disgusting_scenes_at_tynecastle__assistance_for_lothian_and_borders_police_677370/index.shtml?

More proof of disgraceful celtic behaviour which has not been mentioned due to one idiot from the hearts end.

I included that in my email to The Sun, The Record, Real Radio, SPL and SFA.

What's worse, some dickhead running onto the pitch and having a really shit attempt at a punch on Celtic's manager or a mob of Celtic fans trashing kiosks and stealing from them whilst fighting with police and hospitalising 4 match stewards?

Of course we can't and shouldn't try to deflect any blame away from ourselves, but I'd like to see a little parity in the media when it comes to this kind of thing.

Thunderstruck

Maybe if we up their wages we can persuade them?

BTW, I don't see any problem with highlighting the fact Celtic's fans have once again disgraced themselves. Let's not let if deflect attention away from the issues we have and should be addressing ourselves.

I don't see many attempts at deflection but it is perfectly legitimate to highlight that those most offended by this have, in their midst, a group who routinely resort to rioting and affray; this being the second time this season that there has been trouble in the Roseburn when they visited. The video at the top of this thread shows only a tiny part of what was going on. I can see down that tunnel from Gorgie stand and there was a real battle on the concourse behind.

A scenario outlined to me this morning was that the trouble started in there during half time and that police and stewards were moved to reinforce the presence at that part of the ground. This might explain the sparse presence of security near technical areas I don't recall seeing any indication that was happening but I am sure, if true, it will come out.

Am I the only one really impressed with the stewards in that video. Handful of them in amongst thousands of Celtic fans getting punched and kicked and not only do they attempt to stand their ground but they are measured enough not to retaliate. One in particular gets a fly kick then punched in the face but manages to control himself. Fair play to them for the pennies the earn. Second I saw pish like that I would have been leaving.

That video is OK but it's shot from a distance and there's only one angle.

Rangers Fans were nailed for their behaviour in Eindhoven by either 'observers sat in amongst them for the purposes of monitoring and gathering information about their behaviour' or 'fifth columnist celtic-minded conspirators' depending on which version of events you wish to believe.

It's an intriguing idea to consider how much evidence could be gained by non-Celtic minded observers in the Roseburn stand amongst the hordes and it wouldn't involve travelling to Eindhoven.

The easiest way to do this would be with Hearts permission, that way tickets could be sourced simply but it needn't be done that way.

It would of course require a degree of secrecy and involve a certain amount of personal risk.

But even if no such operation is embarked on the rumour that it was likely to happen could change things. It would either mean that they were more likely to behave themselves or, more likely, introducing the idea that their were traitors in their midst to a bunch of drunken halfwits with a pre-existing persecution complex would lead to sporadic fights breaking out between them.

Either would be a positive outcome

Dean Winchester

Am I the only one really impressed with the stewards in that video. Handful of them in amongst thousands of Celtic fans getting punched and kicked and not only do they attempt to stand their ground but they are measured enough not to retaliate. One in particular gets a fly kick then punched in the face but manages to control himself. Fair play to them for the pennies the earn. Second I saw pish like that I would have been leaving.

Think it's more to do with them not wanting to get their asses kicked. Exact same reason why the police only made one arrest the whole night.

Rangers Fans were nailed for their behaviour in Eindhoven by either 'observers sat in amongst them for the purposes of monitoring and gathering information about their behaviour' or 'fifth columnist celtic-minded conspirators' depending on which version of events you wish to believe.

It's an intriguing idea to consider how much evidence could be gained by non-Celtic minded observers in the Roseburn stand amongst the hordes and it wouldn't involve travelling to Eindhoven.

The easiest way to do this would be with Hearts permission, that way tickets could be sourced simply but it needn't be done that way.

It would of course require a degree of secrecy and involve a certain amount of personal risk.

But even if no such operation is embarked on the rumour that it was likely to happen could change things. It would either mean that they were more likely to behave themselves or, more likely, introducing the idea that their were traitors in their midst to a bunch of drunken halfwits with a pre-existing persecution complex would lead to sporadic fights breaking out between them.

I'm allergic to polyester and nylon, so it's a no for me. but i like the thinking

:Agree:

Evil, cunning and a little bit twisted. I like it. I like it a lot.

I included that in my email to The Sun, The Record, Real Radio, SPL and SFA.

Cheers :thumbsup: Yes that tool from the hearts end was out of order and has been dealt with correctly. Calling for hearts to have points deduction or chucked out of europe is unreal. That shouldnt happen and the Celtic fans were worse than hearts by a country mile the other night, one idiot puts all the media attention on us.

Thankfully theres some evidence and hopefully they get dealt with!

:Agree:

Evil, cunning and a little bit twisted. I like it. I like it a lot.

What's Evil about it?

What's Evil about it?

The bit about encouraging them to consider the fact that there may be traitors in their midst and have them casting aspersions against their own. Or at least, that's definitely a potential outcome. That's the bit I find ever so slightly wicked. In a good way though, obviously. ;)

williamgerrard

Just had a call from the mirror in england my leak to the press about this video is back page news tmrw in the record all the press are running this story be very intrested to see what they say to this video

is this true?

It's been mentioned on here by a number of people and I trust the person who told me. Not seen anything offical on it, but considering what we saw at the match I don't think it's a massive stretch to think that it's true.

I've posted the video on my facebook page and I'm expect a response from a Derry fan who defends Celtic every single time I mention them (normally within a few minutes).

The last message I got from him:

"I completely reject the notion of the IRA which Celtic fans sing about being a terrorist organisation and I am generally uncomfortable with the term terrorist being used at all. The songs are sung because they are part of the Irish forklore which led to so many Irish people in Scotland and from which Celtic formed."

:facepalm:

vintage1874

Just had a call from the mirror in england my leak to the press about this video is back page news tmrw in the record all the press are running this story be very intrested to see what they say to this video

I Hope your right. :)

Say What Again

It may have already been mentioned on the previous 5 pages, but have you clocked the boy at 0:31?

That must be the gayest 'assault' I've ever seen. He comes bounding down the stairs to boot a steward (who's back is turned looking the other way), then follows up with a couple of windmill slaps, before being restrained with little or no effort.

:lol:

williamgerrard

hope so its time we fight back it all seems to be aimed at us now time to turn the tide

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Hilarious. The grown men gesturing at each other from afar and jumping about like monkeys. The poofy wee swipe at a policemen's head by some fat ned. Scotland is a joke.

Hearts of Vladland

Hilarious. The grown men gesturing at each other from afar and jumping about like monkeys. The poofy wee swipe at a policemen's head by some fat ned. Scotland is a joke.

Because it only happens in Scotland?

J.T.F.Robertson

I see one of their renowned snipers, around the 0:26 and 0:30 second mark. :rolleyes:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Because it only happens in Scotland?

Didn't say that chief. Never even alluded to it.

I see you've taken the Old Firm stance when it comes to addressing problems though.

Colonel Kurtz

Celtic bring their own "travelling Stewards" with them,as opposed to most of their fans who are just travellers

That article by Chick Nick is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

******* ridiculous that scummy ***** like him are given the license to pedal this agenda ridden pish in the national ******* press.

Sickening.

Colonel Kurtz

Celtic bring their own "travelling Stewards" with them,as opposed to most of their fans who are just travellers

J.T.F.Robertson

That article by Chick Nick is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

******* ridiculous that scummy ***** like him are given the license to pedal this agenda ridden pish in the national ******* press.

Sickening.

"until Tynecastle is cleaned up", or words to that effect. When his place has required fumigating from as far back as I can remember. :rolleyes:

Charlie, hypocrisy be thy name.

The Vulture

Is regional TV news on STV or BBC1 Scotland on i-player or shown via the STV/BBC website? Wouldn't mind seeing if the video shows TGITW in their true light.

Not looking like its going to be on STV news sadly. Ill watch through tho just to make sure!

Edit: Should say ill get the west news as i stay in glasgow, let me know whats shown in other locations news!

Archived