****Offical Match Fred****

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Jonnson and Mrowiec missing out shows that JJ feels St Johnstone will sit in today. With 2t's, Kyle and Temps all out it's time for Glen to stand up and be counted. Not too dispondant with this team, Obua and Glen up front may actually work. Looks like a straight 4-4-2 to me.

Jefferies losing the plot. Yes.

Or changing the team about because we were totally gash at Celtic Park.

Things definitely needed freshening up so I don't see much wrong with the side. Suso coming in is good, he was excellent at the start of the season and looked hungry on Wednesday. Some competition might also give Temps a kick up the arse.

Obua and Glen make me a little bit nervous. I'd have preferred either (or both) Novikovas or Elliott to start, but we apparently need to persist with playing a bigger guy up top. Hopefully Glen can take his chance here as well.

There's plenty options on the bench to change things if it's not working.

'happy' with that team....

Not much else we could do really. Hope Big Dave grabs yet another chance to show African Player of the year type quality but....sigh.

Maybe have Adrian on for Ruben but haven't fancied either of them in recent games.

Thought Ruben turned into a class act at left back but it's hard to leave Lee Wallace out if he is fit. But don't think he's performed very well since he came back into the side.

Craig at right back im fairly happy with that change as well.

Have to hope the team gels and steps up to the plate.

Bloody he'll not obua again,did we not learn our lesson the last time he started!

Need skacel nd Suso to produce otherwise no goals for us!

Good to see Driver on the bench.

Where is Temps?

Good to see Suso back in the team. Not a fan of Obua, but having him and Glen up top is better then Stevenson on his todd. Also Driver,Novi and Elliott on the bench means JJ has option if things aren't going to plan.

2-0 Suso, Glen;

RoussetsShorts

Just heard from a source inside Tynie that JJ is raging, Vlad picked this team and JJ is not happy, first time he's properly interfered like this. Couldn't care less though as it looks like Mr Romanov has picked a better more balanced team that JJ did in the last two matches.

COME ON THE HEARTS!!!

Would much rather see Adrian in there than Ruben.Another chance for Glen he really gas to take it or it's the first division for him next season.

Think Jonnson and Mrowiec missing out shows that JJ feels St Johnstone will sit in today. With 2t's, Kyle and Temps all out it's time for Glen to stand up and be counted. Not too dispondant with this team, Obua and Glen up front may actually work. Looks like a straight 4-4-2 to me.

I stated during the Rangers game that Jonnson was getting pulled out of position far to often, felt we were vulnerable all over the back against Celtic and again Jonnson was one who stood out for the wrong reasons.

So can see the benefits of playing a forward thinking FB rather than a player more used to a central mid position.

Just heard from a source inside Tynie that JJ is raging, Vlad picked this team and JJ is not happy, first time he's properly interfered like this. Couldn't care less though as it looks like Mr Romanov has picked a better more balanced team that JJ did in the last two matches.

COME ON THE HEARTS!!!

Away boil yer heid ya plumb.

COME ON THE HEARTS!!!

:lol:

Toxteth O'Grady

COME ON THE HEARTS!!!

Probably bollocks but it has that look about it, it will be interesting to see JJ's body language today.

Better get my ass down to Gorgie

As good a time as any to make some changes and rest a few IMO....

Wednesday is over and forgotton

C'Moan the J.T's

2-0 the famous. Skacel and Davie O!!

Gangsta

portobellojambo1

Kello, C Thomson, Bouizd, Zaliukas, Wallace; Black, Palazuelos, Skacel; Suso, Obua, Glen. Subs: Balogh, Jonsson, Mrowiec, Stevenson, Driver, Novikovas, Elliott.

If that is the team then I'm rather disappointed we have learnt nothing from the recent cup tie (nor apparently were the backroom team watching either the game at Kilmarnock or Wednesday night's game, given they have, for some unknown reason chosen to include Obua, who is fecking clueless).

In the cup tie St Johnstone won absolutely everything that was pumped at them in the air, and the only time we looked threatening was when the ball was kept on the ground. In the 2nd half at Kilmarnock Gary Glen and Stephen Elliott did a sterling job up front, and should have been partnering each other today, on a day when we have to keep the ball on the deck.

Feel sorry for Glen, although I'd feel sorry for anyone that had to partner David Obua up front, the guy is hopeless.

COME ON THE HEARTS!!!

Surely a load of bollox.

Suso first scorer and hearts to win @ 10/1.

The White Cockade

COME ON THE HEARTS!!!

Load of bollox I assume as no way would JJ let Vlad pick the team

If it was true I would expect Jeff to resign this evening

maroonlegions

Team: Kello, C Thomson, Bouzid, Wallace, Zaliukas, Black, Palazuelos, Skacel, Suso, Obua, Glen

Apart from the giraffe, that is a no bad team.

Jonnson dropped at last!!

agreed. Feel for him tho... possibly time for him to move on as he's never going to get the chance to play in his favoured position.

COME ON THE HEARTS!!!

:hobo::whistling:

COME ON THE HEARTS!!!

Shut Up Ya Trumpet!!!! Not a balance or adult retort but all the retort this crap deserves. Personnal I think JJ picked this, I have no idea why but maybe he is shpwing the man with the purse strings just how poor Obua is

Victor Mancini

Good to see Suso back in the team. Not a fan of Obua, but having him and Glen up top is better then Stevenson on his todd. Also Driver,Novi and Elliott on the bench means JJ has option if things aren't going to plan.

2-0 Suso, Glen;

Got 2-1 suso 1st goal at 50/1 with hills, on a side note I felt obua looked like he was trying on weds and merited a start ahead of stevenson who struggled in the role he was asked to play

Sexton Hardcastle

agreed. Feel for him tho... possibly time for him to move on as he's never going to get the chance to play in his favoured position.

In his natural position, he could be come a cracking player. Hes done pretty well to adapt to almost every position on the park.

And im sure hes got a decent contract on him.

Got 2-1 suso 1st goal at 50/1 with hills, on a side note I felt obua looked like he was trying on weds and merited a start ahead of stevenson who struggled in the role he was asked to play

I put Suso first goalscorer and Hearts to win 3-0 last night @ 50/1 :ninja:

Stuck in the house with chest infection & choked with the cold.First time in ages i'm on my 'days off' and Hearts are at home. Bloody sick!! :verymad: Come on Hearts, cheer me up!

Not too sure about todays squad, Glen needs to prove his metal and Obua :unsure: hmmm. But we will see; C'mon the HEARTS 2 - 0 :D

Kello, C Thomson, Bouizd, Zaliukas, Wallace; Black, Palazuelos, Skacel; Suso, Obua, Glen. Subs: Balogh, Jonsson, Mrowiec, Stevenson, Driver, Novikovas, Elliott.

Kello

Thomson

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Wallace

Black

Mrowiec

Driver

Suso

Skacel

Elliott

That's what my team would've been.