****Offical Match Fred****

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nerve wracking? I'm cracking bread sticks with my ringpiece!!!

Not the rout I predicted after the goal...but a deserved win. And a vital one, to get the season back on track.

RoussetsShorts

superb result against our bogey team, 2 pts behind rangers and another 2 points ahead of our 3rd place challengers, great stuff. Not sure how we got beat off that mob in the cup, they are gash.

Good team selection from Mr romanov today, secured us 3 points.

The result was everything today but the performance didn't sound too bad either. Well done boys. Anything other than a win today and this place would have been mental. Very pleasing.

Kello dodgy as ****.Flapping all over the place and not talking to his defence.

Good performance though much better.Well done Obua or Odua thought he was good.

BangkokHearts

A fine performance for the Saviour to witness but it just got a bit ragged towards the end. I think that could be a worry as we look like we lack concentration later in the game and it almost cost us.

Back on track though and hopefully we can continue with a decent performance midweek.

Francis Albert

Presumably this was when the ball was at the other end and no-one else was watching! - he hardly had anything to do other than a couple of decent takes at the end!

Presumably this was when the ball was at the other end and no-one else was watching! - he hardly had anything to do other than a couple of decent takes at the end!

Flapped in the last min and Obua had to clear :rolleyes:

Had a flap in the 1st half as well.

I was thinking the same.

Dodgy as **** when?

Did you hear him being quiet?

FFS. :down:

Dodgy as **** when?

Did you hear him being quiet?

FFS. :down:

He doesn't talk to his defence.You could see that clearly today and on Wednesday night.

portobellojambo1

Looking at it on paper 1-0 suggests it was a very close game, and truth is it wasn't, in fact we were relatively comfortable in winning. The only problem was the fact that we only had one up front in both halves, Glen first half/part of second and Elliott late on, and we know the problems that causes. We should have gone two up front, with both Glen and Elliott on from the start and it might have been a lot more comfortable.

Just looking at a post above where someone said Obua played well, and that has sort of made me wonder if I was at the same game as the person who posted it. He was in as replacement for Kyle, and offered nothing up front, and did little to help the midfield. Thought both Thomson and Wallace did well at full back, Palazuelos was our best man by a long way and it was good to see Andy Driver get a run out at long last.

A very welcome 3 points from a game which had the potential to be a bit of a banana skin when looking at the fixtures.

Looking at it on paper 1-0 suggests it was a very close game, and truth is it wasn't, in fact we were relatively comfortable in winning. The only problem was the fact that we only had one up front in both halves, Glen first half/part of second and Elliott late on, and we know the problems that causes. We should have gone two up front, with both Glen and Elliott on from the start and it might have been a lot more comfortable.

Just looking at a post above where someone said Obua played well, and that has sort of made me wonder if I was at the same game as the person who posted it. He was in as replacement for Kyle, and offered nothing up front, and did little to help the midfield. Thought both Thomson and Wallace did well at full back, Palazuelos was our best man by a long way and it was good to see Andy Driver get a run out at long last.

A very welcome 3 points from a game which had the potential to be a bit of a banana skin when looking at the fixtures.

I thought Obua won a lot of balls up there just Glen couldn't read it.

portobellojambo1

I thought Obua won a lot of balls up there just Glen couldn't read it.

You have to be making that up surely Beats, I'm taking it you were at the game and not watching on some poor internet stream. I actually counted the total number of successful headers Obua connected with in the match, and it was 4 when I stopped, including one in a defensive position late second half. The number of times he was actually in a position forward of Glen was even less than that. Glen only ever took up one bad forward position, that was when he went to the back post when we broke down the left (but I'm buggered if I can remember if it was Wallace or Skacel that centred it), and if he'd been around the penalty spot he might have got a goal, although Santana was in that rough area.

He offers the team nothing, and if Jefferies had been clever he would have gone with Glen and Elliott, as per the second half versus Kilmarnock when we ran them off the park.

You have to be making that up surely Beats, I'm taking it you were at the game and not watching on some poor internet stream. I actually counted the total number of successful headers Obua connected with in the match, and it was 4 when I stopped, including one in a defensive position late second half. The number of times he was actually in a position forward of Glen was even less than that. Glen only ever took up one bad forward position, that was when he went to the back post when we broke down the left (but I'm buggered if I can remember if it was Wallace or Skacel that centred it), and if he'd been around the penalty spot he might have got a goal, although Santana was in that rough area.

He offers the team nothing, and if Jefferies had been clever he would have gone with Glen and Elliott, as per the second half versus Kilmarnock when we ran them off the park.

I watched it on the Net (Good quality stream though) I'm not a Obua fan but he did fine today he won a hell of a lot more than 4 headers I can assure you and the full game is on Alba so have a watch if you don't believe me.

As for Glen he was mince as usual I'm afraid.

All about opinions though mate.

I watched it on the Net (Good quality stream though) I'm not a Obua fan but he did fine today he won a hell of a lot more than 4 headers I can assure you and the full game is on Alba so have a watch if you don't believe me.

As for Glen he was mince as usual I'm afraid.

All about opinions though mate.

I was at the game and thought obua was a passenger. Too slow of mind and feet imo.

Archived