****Offical Match Fred****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Sorry for starting this early as I'm off on holiday to Egypt in the morning. ( I may well try and do a bit of peace keeping whilst I'm over there )

Sharon, thanks for stepping in the past few game but you're fired.

Normality shall be resumed.

3-0 Hearts.

JoH, over to you. :(

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are going to get a result we will have to find some balance with Kyle out. That means more mobility from the RB, someone to hold the ball up, and goalscorers.

Why is it that we can't get a half-decent striker through the youth ranks? I thought the academy was supposed to give us an advantage over other teams in this area. Our academy is severely lacking when we have to resort to the likes of Obua and Stevenson as makeshift strikers.

If we play like we did against St. Johnstone in the cup, the best we will get is a 0-0 draw.

Dean Winchester

Sorry for starting this early as I'm off on holiday to Egypt in the morning. ( I may well try and do a bit of peace keeping whilst I'm over there )

Sharon, thanks for stepping in the past few game but you're fired.

Normality shall be resumed.

3-0 Hearts.

JoH, over to you. :(

0-1 St Johnstone

:yas: :yas:

:pleasing:

About time, the pretenders to the throne have been put back in there place and the Real King of the Fred has returned

:yas:

About time, the pretenders to the throne have been put back in there place and the Real King of the Fred has returned

3-0 away to Kilmarnock and 1-0 at home to Rangers, both without KK. That aint pretending bawsac. :thumbsup:

AGREED! LONG LIVE THE KING!

Sharon ... never do that again you attention seeking trollop. yucky.gif

Sir Jim of Gorgie also celebrating one year back.

Let's show some style...

(PC warning brigade....this thread contains flashing stuff...see Teenwolf..)

AGREED! LONG LIVE THE KING!

Sharon ... never do that again you attention seeking trollop. yucky.gif

Away man, I picked our three hardest games of the season so far!!! It's easy to jump in at home to St J or Hamilton :teehee:

And I'll also bump this up!

Away man, I picked our three hardest games of the season so far!!! It's easy to jump in at home to St J or Hamilton :teehee:

And I'll also bump this up!

Well, considering I started the Gangsta derby thread and the horsing of Hamilton away thread(?), I might lend my hand to one of these again, when things settle down a bit and it's no longer a swirling pool of seethe towards everyone.

If we lose tomorrow, which is highly unlikely now, can I blame every player, Vald, the supporters that were there singing, the supporters that weren't there singing and the Internet HMFC Supporters Club.

Excellent, this means I can avoid the Terrace tomorrow.

1-0.

Dean Winchester

Well, considering I started the Gangsta derby thread and the horsing of Hamilton away thread(?), I might lend my hand to one of these again, when things settle down a bit and it's no longer a swirling pool of seethe towards everyone.

If we lose tomorrow, which is highly unlikely now, can I blame every player, Vald, the supporters that were there singing, the supporters that weren't there singing and the Internet HMFC Supporters Club.

Excellent, this means I can avoid the Terrace tomorrow.

1-0.

2-1 :thumbsup:

St Johnstone seem to be our bogey team at home. Not beat them in the last 5 home encounters. But I have every faith in the mighty JTs tomorrow. 3-1 Elliott Glen and suso. :)

Guest vanbasten1874

Is this a supremely confident fred or a roll over and have our bellies tickled fred , 6-0 the jammy farts GET IN !

Why can't we just play S.Elliott through the middle.Play with a bit more mobility against a slow but big St Johnstone defence.

Kello

Eggert Bouzid Zal Wallace

Black Adrian Skacel

Suso Elliott Templeton

Say What Again
Kello

Eggert Bouzid Zal Wallace

Black Adrian Skacel

Suso Elliott Templeton

I like the look of that line up.

jambo4_0matty

Don't mean to bring any negativity to the thread but i read in the paper today in their last 19 visits to Tynecastle St.Johnstone have only lost on 3 occasions. If that stat is true it is truly stagerring.

TIme to dust ourselves down, forget about Wednesday and lets go again.

Suso is back.

Kyle could be back.

Driver is getting closer.

It is not all doom and gloom, although what Wednesday showed is we are a few players short in attacking areas.

Lets get back on track by beating the rest and the Old Firm games will take care of themselves.

weaversknowe jambo

Andy Driver may make an appearance today.. and for once its not for the half time draw :-)

Carl Fredrickson

I hope we bounce back with a win BUT my gut feeling is that we will struggle. We need to try and play the ball on the deck to our forwards who MUST be as mobile as possible.

If we limp it forward then the Saints defence will lap it up.

Simple Hearts 2 St Johnston 0

We shall be fired up, We shall be embarrassed with the mid week result, We shall seek revenge for the Scottish Cup exit.

Lacking a little fire power, however I expect us to be all over the Saints for atleast 70 minutes.

CMON THE HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to start another Kyle thread. But does anybody know what wrong with him?? I'm sure his wee brother was on here saying he needed a small operation on his hamstring and would be out for 3 weeks. Why's he not had the op yet?

He could have had it before the cup game and would be due back by next week.

Kello, C Thomson, Bouizd, Zaliukas, Wallace; Black, Palazuelos, Skacel; Suso, Obua, Glen. Subs: Balogh, Jonsson, Mrowiec, Stevenson, Driver, Novikovas, Elliott.

Kello, C Thomson, Bouizd, Zaliukas, Wallace; Black, Palazuelos, Skacel; Suso, Obua, Glen. Subs: Balogh, Jonsson, Mrowiec, Stevenson, Driver, Novikovas, Elliott.

That's got Vlad flu written all over it :whistling:

Fine...a change was required.. Come on big Dave.. put yourself about fella..

Oh dear.

That's a decent side for today, driver on the bench...nice

Archived