****Offical Match Fred****

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carl Fredrickson

Promising start by Hearts. The Saints defence looks shaky - hopefully we can ger a second goal quickly and go on to kill off this game.

Who the feck is this commentating on Hearts TV? "Odua"????

Must be the same Oirish commentator that we have here on OSN in Middle East. Painful to listen to.

arrrgh 2 - 0 selick :down:

this is good.....Celtic winning the League Cup means nothing to us. Aberdeen winning it would have been unbearable. Also, pity their fans going all the wayn to Hampden and the game being over after 15mins :lol:

this is good.....Celtic winning the League Cup means nothing to us. Aberdeen winning it would have been unbearable. Also, pity their fans going all the wayn to Hampden and the game being over after 15mins :lol:

yeah true :woot:

Must be the same Oirish commentator that we have here on OSN in Middle East. Painful to listen to.

Mate this is comedy GOLD! Not only is the commentator PISH, but some of the mics are close to some of the more vocal areas of hearts support. I think it's funny... and at least its not as bad as wednesday night.

sounds like a walk in the park but these are the games we need to kill of in some style. Lets get a brace then give Driver a chance to run at them for a bit late on in the second half.

Irish commentator on Showtime is calling Obua "Odua". Was amusing at first, now very annoying.

Very annoying, I want to punch him :verymad:

While he is not having a bad game, I am finding myself getting irritated by Odua's sanguine approach.

Irish commentator on Showtime is calling Obua "Odua". Was amusing at first, now very annoying.

Showtime? Which feed/channel are you watching on?

Odua is murder, doesn't show for the ball and his awareness is hopeless

I'm not a fan of his, but I think he is actually doing alright today, so far.

WorldChampions1902

To be fair Obua has won quite a few headers in and around the box but half the time, nobody seems to be able to pick up his flick ons.

Aside from Rudi early on we've had no killer instinct in front of goal. Been all over them so far, but we are running the risk of allowing them into this cheaply...

Pish...hes done ok this half so give him a chance ya moaning faced git.

Superb first half. Black and Ruben have been immense and dominated midfield. Suso and Wallace look like they have never been away.

Only negative is that obua and glen have been passengers.

Not sure if this has been touched on before but i reckon their was a conversation in the last few days that went like this..

Vlad: Why were we so poor against Celtic

JJ: Our players are tired and we have started picking up injuries

Vlad: We have 66 players to choose from but we cant give players a rest

JJ: We wanted to play our strongest team in every game

Vlad: Give some players a rest and dont perform so badly at Ibrox

To be honest we have been struggling for a few games now and we need to rotate our squad a bit more if we are to keep our top players available to the end of the season.. not wholesale changes like today but some players in and out to keep them fresh..

Disser Pointon

What a difference the full backs are making great to have Lee back and CT is a vast improvement over Eggy as much as I like Eggy.

maroonlegions

quote;

"The Dons have created more than a couple of chances but some of their fans have seen enough of the blood-letting and are heading for the exits..."

:lol:

Been pretty good so far. Obua having a decent game.

Outside of that I think everyone is performing pretty much how you would expect. Hopefully and early goal 2nd half to put it to bed.

Archived