****Offical Match Fred****

Everybody loves Baz

Rudolf's Mate

Text from mate saying best football we've played in a long time and it was some lovely stuff. Just about to log on for 2nd half.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pish...hes done ok this half so give him a chance ya moaning faced git.

Your version of ok and mine is different.. he has done nothing that half that your run of the mill Saturday public park striker couldnt have done.. Glen at least works hard.. hopefully things start to come off.. Obua/Odua is about 6 foot 2 but 5 foot 8 when he jumps..

RoussetsShorts

Obua has not been a passenger he has seen more of the ball than most and has played well, Give him a break.

spot on

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your version of ok and mine is different.. he has done nothing that half that your run of the mill Saturday public park striker couldnt have done.. Glen at least works hard.. hopefully things start to come off.. Obua/Odua is about 6 foot 2 but 5 foot 8 when he jumps..

The only saving grace is your not at the game to boo him.. your obviously basing your judgements on previous games and not today.

Moan on fella..

BoJack Horseman

Has santana went passed anyone yet weakest link I fear no doubt he will score now

He has, he just can't control his touch once he's beat the man. I'll put it down to being out injured and this being his first start.

Has santana went passed anyone yet weakest link I fear no doubt he will score now

He's doing alright I think, but it is clear he's not quite match sharp yet which is understandable

christ, give us a second goal pleaseeeeee!

Jesus has been subbed.

This has nervy finish and spawny goal written all over it, I'm bricking it!!!

Sounds like the crowd are getting behind them but they are still getting too much of the ball.

Archived