Things that annoy you on a night out

RoyCropper

Is this suitable for the classics yet?

Purely for selfish reasons, as i will be losing my classic thread virginity. :thumbsup:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What annoys me now is, now we have a smoking ban (dont smoke myself) but now you smell peoples bad breathe and b.o. Give me a smokey bar any day.

tommythejambo

I ended up in some club in Livingston a while ago, was a good laugh, especially considering we ended up there after a 21st in Portobello, but full of over faked tanned bursd and tracksuit top clad neds.

Think it burnt down 2 days after I was there, probably for the best.

One of my mates just suggested Hive tonight.

Since I've turned 18 I've refused to go there.

I fear you may see me in one of this shameful photo albums tomorrow.

InNothingWeTrust

Go in with an open mind then. Don't let this thread make your mind up!

I've had some good times in the HIVe, I've had some bad. I generally never seem to notice these "monstrosities". Maybe I am one! :unsure::blink:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

You can get a good laugh in the Hive.

I'd rather spend my night with the MUTANTS than the jack wills warriors on George Street.

Go in with an open mind then. Don't let this thread make your mind up!

I've had some good times in the HIVe, I've had some bad. I generally never seem to notice these "monstrosities". Maybe I am one! :unsure::blink:

I don't notice the mutants either, but then I am rarely sober in The Hive for more than five minutes. It's the only way to get through it!

Last time I was in The Hive I was trying to close the door of the cubicle to do a jobbie and some arsehole stood and refused to let me close it, for no apparent reason. I tried to explain my situation but he wasn't interested in listening so I dealt with him and exited the toilet. My mate went in afterwards and overheard the bouncers talking about how this guy (I forget his name, but it was some stupid nickname) had obviously been causing bother again. Obviously he was a regular annoyance, yet they still continued to let him in. Strange door policy.

Last time I was in The Hive I was trying to close the door of the cubicle to do a jobbie and some arsehole stood and refused to let me close it, for no apparent reason. I tried to explain my situation but he wasn't interested in listening so I dealt with him and exited the toilet. My mate went in afterwards and overheard the bouncers talking about how this guy (I forget his name, but it was some stupid nickname) had obviously been causing bother again. Obviously he was a regular annoyance, yet they still continued to let him in. Strange door policy.

Wannabe hardman alert.

Dealt with him how exactly?

Wannabe hardman alert.

Dealt with him how exactly?

Far from a wannabe hardman. I neither enjoy nor am able to fight.

Far from a wannabe hardman. I neither enjoy nor am able to fight.

How did you deal with him then?

Mr Brightside

Spat on him and threw a curry down his back.

Best way of dealing with it, well maybe not the curry.

Beats a strongly worded letter.

Best way of dealing with it, well maybe not the curry.

Beats a strongly worded letter.

I then went on to wave a bunch of 20 pound notes in his face whilst screaming 'SERVE ME. SERVE ME.'

Jesus effing christ.

35368_425650819696_132358979696_4393136_32672_n.jpg

TBF she's not horrific and there seems to be a decent looking bit of skirt behind it (by it, I mean the guy, I'm no monster) I'd need to see the dressy ones boat race before making a decision.

She looks like a woman in the same way as Steve Bruce does...y'know, kinda like a woman but you know it's really a man.

Its actually a woman! She drinks in the Abbey.

No chance.

He, if its a he, is an ugly man never mind a woman.

Found these 2 pics of her

She doesn't look like Niki Lauda in a wig in those pictures.

Maybe a bit more like Ayrton Senna.

Thats AUNTIE JEANIE! She is a legend. Bit of a cult figure around town. Lets no have a bad word said about her!

One of my good mates has actually snogged her for a laugh as well :laugh:

Witnessed 'dickhead' bouncers tonight. Watched two of the ***** at the HMV picture house push a boy over the railings (and I have no clue who the boy was so this is no standing up for his mate type post) and scream in the boys face. Worst bit is, the boy phoned the police who told him the bouncers were well in their right. Now I watched the whole thing, he was thrown out with 3 girls and merely asked to get in to get his jacket back, with which they grabbed him and threw him against the railings. Power hungry arseholes

Witnessed 'dickhead' bouncers tonight. Watched two of the ***** at the HMV picture house push a boy over the railings (and I have no clue who the boy was so this is no standing up for his mate type post) and scream in the boys face. Worst bit is, the boy phoned the police who told him the bouncers were well in their right. Now I watched the whole thing, he was thrown out with 3 girls and merely asked to get in to get his jacket back, with which they grabbed him and threw him against the railings. Power hungry arseholes

Picture House bouncers are the worst, it's a whole proper security team that they seem to have there and they take it far too seriously.

Thats AUNTIE JEANIE! She is a legend. Bit of a cult figure around town. Lets no have a bad word said about her!

:mellow:

Guest C00l K1d

:rofl: you said to me that you were taking your bird there

Napoleon  Wilson

Jesus effing christ.

35368_425650819696_132358979696_4393136_32672_n.jpg

"Weighing in at 280 pounds.....................He-Bitch Man Slap"

:rofl: you said to me that you were taking your bird there

No chance.

Was going to go on Wednesday but I've still managed to never go.

Why Not tonight?

Guest C00l K1d

No chance.

Was going to go on Wednesday but I've still managed to never go.

Why Not tonight?

No money, not even enough to go to city :lol:

:o

Got to give credit to his (I'm assuming it's a he) commitment to the cause but by christ :unsure:

To be fair I dont get the luxery of heading out on the tiles as much as I would like with being away half the year and saving my euros for greece in 2 months again.

I would like to experience the Edinburgh "Clubs" the Hive does seem a cheeky experience to have anything better than fu**ing Chancers!

Pull a granny!

Was forced to go to Hive last night.

To be fair about 1/4 of the birds are do able, the rest are just horrible but. Far too busy on sweaty, in one word pish.

Was forced to go to Hive last night.

To be fair about 1/4 of the birds are do able, the rest are just horrible but. Far too busy on sweaty, in one word pish.

Town was mobbed last night. Headed into opium for a cheap beer at about half one and it was absolutely hoaching...shite as well but what do you expect?

• 2 weeks later...

My latest pet hate is ****s doing coke in the toilet in pubs and making no effort to hide it. Every cant seems to be doing it and personally i just dont see the appeal of it.

Laugh of it is that they probably paid ?40 for a gram of sugar, talc or baking soda. :woot:

No thank you. :down:

I went up to picture house last saturday! my mates go near enough every weekend and i have been out the country for the last 3 months, I got told i was not getting in cause im barred!! I have been twice before, once i was driving and was sober and once i was drinking, but never caused any trouble or been chucked out!! absolute joke the bouncers are there, they just ban people who they dont like the look of, Im a 22 year old guy who is tall, quit stocky and unfortunately going bald, i must look like a nutter, Tried to find an email address so i can complain, but nae luck!

Also got banned from why not for taking pills, never touched a drug in my life, some people just love an ego boost, I now get in to why not now, i reckon the guy who banned me knew he is a plonker!

Cardiac Rucksack

Bursd who fancy themselves. Im just letting you past im not trying to get in your pants. Ya dippit trampy tart.

Mr Brightside

Bursd who fancy themselves. Im just letting you past im not trying to get in your pants. Ya dippit trampy tart.

Hate bursds like that. Think they own the town and every guy is out to pull them.

My latest pet hate is ****s doing coke in the toilet in pubs and making no effort to hide it. Every cant seems to be doing it and personally i just dont see the appeal of it.

Laugh of it is that they probably paid ?40 for a gram of sugar, talc or baking soda. :woot:

No thank you. :down:

Probably all that 'Meow Meow' and other legal highs.

Bouncers are like coppers, not quite so tough when they are not in uniform and on their own

Archived