Things that annoy you on a night out

RoyCropper

Those annoying people who are so drunk that they think everybody wants a fight...

Once, quite recently, some guy fell backwards on the dancefloor and me (and 2 other guys) stopped him from falling on his arse and helped him keep his balance... this guy then turned round and squared up to me as if I'd done something ridiculously bad! He then walked away but spat back at me...

I'm assuming he is a supporter of hibernian. Vermin.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being asked by bouncers "where u been the night then" gets on my paps! None of your business you ?7 a hour rent a gimp..a simple aye or naw would suffice!!

Bert Le Clos

People who walk up to the bar, stand next to you, look at you, then when the barman/maid asks "Who's next?" they shout their order. Learn some fecking manners.

Or the thing that annoyed me most, was in Why Not about 2 years ago. Ordered a round of drinks and some orange faced, white haired skank fell into me as I picked up the tray of drinks, knocked over 4 of the drinks, then stood and blanked me at the bar. Despite asking her politely if she was going to even apologise or replace the drinks she just continued to stare straight ahead until her blazer and sockless loafer wearing boyfriend and his 3 similarly dressed fud mates started shoving me and telling me to stop hassling her.

Not been back since.

Quite apart from my jocular opening post, it seems that not many of you enjoy going out.

I like going out and find there is more fun than bad. You guys go out in the wrong crowd.:thumbsup:

Oh, and dude that spat on the lassie? Dafty.

Chris Benoit

This site is populated with an almost equal measure of good guys and scumbags.

Yep and a fair amount of the latter on this thread.

Guest Dr. Pepper

This story has been told at least 3 times on KB

Anyway up town wi my mates and went for a carry oot at Haymarket,(Indian curry).

Got curry and walked along towards corrie.

Met a group of females and went for the dougstar chat up.

1 lass says GTF ya ugly mup.

Took said curry and throw it over her back, whos the mup nowwhistling.gif

Dougstar.

:what:

Bit of a low point for me, but I was in this situation and politely asked the girls to go to the back of the que a few times. Got the response of what you going to do about it, I ended up gobbing on her back, she had a backless dress on.

Gobbing on a bursd back :vrface:

Throwing a curry at someone because they didnt respond to your advances :vrface:

Dont believe either story TBH :huh:

People who walk up to the bar, stand next to you, look at you, then when the barman/maid asks "Who's next?" they shout their order. Learn some fecking manners.

Or the thing that annoyed me most, was in Why Not about 2 years ago. Ordered a round of drinks and some orange faced, white haired skank fell into me as I picked up the tray of drinks, knocked over 4 of the drinks, then stood and blanked me at the bar. Despite asking her politely if she was going to even apologise or replace the drinks she just continued to stare straight ahead until her blazer and sockless loafer wearing boyfriend and his 3 similarly dressed fud mates started shoving me and telling me to stop hassling her.

Not been back since.

:vrface::facepalm:

rudi must stay

When you're standing minding your own business and someone punches you in the ear. Fairly annoying.

never had that happen to me but I can believe it. The thing I hate the most tbh is seeing someone you know but don't really like, very awkward.

Miller Jambo 60

Throwing a curry at someone because they didnt respond to your advances :vrface:

Im a jambo mate, and that story is true.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're a jambo? Why didn't you say? In that case you just keep on throwing those curries at innocent lassies.

Used to go for pints with a group of guys from work, followed by the inevitable "let's go for something to eat"

Usually a pizza house

Then there's the one guy who has the steak, claiming he's allergic to tomatoes

Then there's the splitting of the bill

Chris Benoit

No mention of "here we, here we, here we ******* go" yet?

Does my head in, would never tire kicking a hole in these cretins faces

BoJack Horseman

This gets my goat. If I go to a bar I always make sure that whoever was there before me gets served before me. Every time. I expect the same in return but very rarely does it happen. Quite a lot of folk are surprised if I get offered service first and pass it off to the guy who's been waiting longer. Hopefully they do the same for someone else because of it.

Barney Stinson, fixing the world one step at a time.

rossthejambo

This gets my goat. If I go to a bar I always make sure that whoever was there before me gets served before me. Every time. I expect the same in return but very rarely does it happen. Quite a lot of folk are surprised if I get offered service first and pass it off to the guy who's been waiting longer. Hopefully they do the same for someone else because of it.

You're a good man Barney, that's what I do at the bar as well. It's just common courtesy to let the people that are there first get served first.

We're unfortunately outnumbered by ignorant ****s who think it's alright to just bash on regardless of how long someone else may have been waiting there.

Chris Benoit

Do the same myself and to be fair usually get the same in return but there are still a few shameless pricks who don't

Some brilliant ones on this thread.

Not that I go in pubs much these days but one particular hate which applied equally to clubs was putting in a good 15-20 minutes promising work or longer on some burd only for one of her pals to turn up and decide if she wasn't getting any attention then neither was the pal. Worst time it happened was in Blackpool, on the way back to the digs of a then girlfriend and subsquently wife of a regular Hibs player. I was already salivating over the insults at the next derby ("Oi xxxxxxxxxxx, I [mod edit] your burd"! etc.) when fatty decided it wasn't happening.

And when I worked in pubs, people who ordered the guinness last in a round of about 10 drinks.

You're a good man Barney, that's what I do at the bar as well. It's just common courtesy to let the people that are there first get served first.

We're unfortunately outnumbered by ignorant ****s who think it's alright to just bash on regardless of how long someone else may have been waiting there.

Quietish bar, you always make sure those there before you get served first.

Rammed bar? Maybe the person right beside you, but the rest can go [mod edit} themselves. It's not my fault if you're the kind of person people look right through without registering. whistling.gif

Guest Dr. Pepper

laugh.gif

Do you think throwing a curry over a burd you have just utterly creeped out is normal behaviour?

And you like to think of yourself as a "hard man"

:facepalm:

rossthejambo

Quietish bar, you always make sure those there before you get served first.

Rammed bar? Maybe the person right beside you, but the rest can go f8ck themselves. It's not my fault if you're the kind of person people look right through without registering. whistling.gif

laugh.gif

I have spectacular bar presence, hence why I'm always letting other people get served in front of me...but like yourself only the ones that are standing next to me at the time.

Mr Brightside

It did happen but not proud about, i am sure everyone has done something they are not proud off when drunk.

Anyway thought the story was in context with thread and the annoying orange faced birds who think they can que jump, expect free drinks cos they once cupped the balls of an reserve football player.

Gareth_Hearts

Getting rejected :mellow:

People who dont dance but jump, bumping into you every 2 bounces.

Small people who have big mates so feel they can be dicks.

Chewing gum on dancefloor

Three things :

1) Whilst standing at bar with mates having a laugh when some joker tries to squeeze in.

2) Being polite in the bogs and being ignored.

3) Having to listen to The Proclaimers on the juke box.

:whistling:

No need to be annoyed because I sprung your wee lie,and I first worked behind bars in 1975 if that helps you :thumbsup: Not at all hard me, sounds like the big tough barmaid in you is though,what with making people apologise to you an all that fantasy drivel :whistling:

:rofl:

Ive been in plenty barmaids though. Is that what you meant? :whistling:

:thumbsup:

Bit of a low point for me, but I was in this situation and politely asked the girls to go to the back of the que a few times. Got the response of what you going to do about it, I ended up gobbing on her back, she had a backless dress on.

Seriously? What an absolutely disgusting thing to do.

Seriously? What an absolutely disgusting thing to do.

But acceptable if you get bored during sex and want to pretend you're finished I suppose.

Getting rejected :mellow:

People who dont dance but jump, bumping into you every 2 bounces.

Small people who have big mates so feel they can be dicks.

Chewing gum on dancefloor

That is acceptable depending on what chemicals have been consumed.

Anyway the Curry and Gobbing stories are tremendous. Been pissing myself with laughter.

Good thread.

Not been back since.

That pisses me off more than anything.

One time I ran out of cash and the club I was in wouldn't take switch... I spent my last fiver on a pint that was about ?4.20 (my mates had gone home by this point but I stayed because I'd got chatting to some [mod edit]), some drunken scouse bird on a hen night, shouted "give us a drink" and tried to take it off me and down it... she only succeeded in knocking it out my hand and spilling it all over me...

I said "WTF are you doing, the bar's that way... it was a pint of Staropramen" and she literally just laughed in my face and walked off.

You have literally no comeback especially if you've had a few yourself because you've always got some have a go hero that will get involved as soon as you so much as raise your voice to a woman to try and make himself look good in front of them.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=274383&id=132358979696

Have a gander at some of the ABSALUTE mutants in that album. :rofl:

I can't even begin to list the things I hate on nights out - but you can always avoid them if you go to the right places. :thumbsup:

I know two people from that album. Both of them are total knobs. Says it all :thumbsup:

I know two people from that album. Both of them are total knobs. Says it all :thumbsup:

Photo #62 and #41 are two of my faves. :rofl:

You'll no be meeting the bubble and strife in that gaff. :lol:

I once got a handy in a booth in the hive after an Old Crow Medicine Show.

Tried to pump her in Holyrood Park but she was having none of it.

Good times.

Archived