Let's make Daily Mail readers SEETHE.

Acey

Snake Plissken

Went for a fairly innocuous first post and then had a bash at the Saudi story.  

Not sure my Tunisian marrying the granny story will make it through :lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stories about immigrants and fat women are low-hanging fruit.  

Might be some fun to be had in this story about seals raping penguins:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2838098/Why-seals-having-sex-PENGUINS-Large-mammals-caught-attempting-mate-birds-multiple-occasions.html

A Stubbs                              -1098

Tazio                                   -708

stuffed5-1athampden          -657

Butchers Garden                 -599

:seethe:

I P Knightley

I can't see my own post. :(

you beat me onto that one - picking up a few nice red ones for yourself.

I've gone lazy and put in a comment about Tony Blair not being such a bad guy. Fish in a barrel; I feel bad for taking the easy option but work calls.

Snake Plissken

Snakey P, Edinburgh, 10 hours ago

If the penguins didn't like it, surely they'd just fly away.

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Karl Lechten, Kailua Kona-HAWAII, United States, 9 hours ago

FLY ???????????? Are you from MARS ?

Click to rate

Cajunshorty, New iberia, United States, 8 hours ago

Someone needs a refresher course on penguins! So here ya go.....penguins don't fly!!!

Click to rate

Debbie WM, glasgow, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

Flying penguins? take you medication son!

Click to rate

melodyangel63, Birmingham, 2 hours ago

Go home snakey, you are drunk!

Click to rate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2838098/Why-seals-having-sex-PENGUINS-Large-mammals-caught-attempting-mate-birds-multiple-occasions.html#ixzz3JQqchokC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Reeled quite a few in with that one :lol:

Snakey P, Edinburgh, 10 hours ago

If the penguins didn't like it, surely they'd just fly away.

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Karl Lechten, Kailua Kona-HAWAII, United States, 9 hours ago

FLY ???????????? Are you from MARS ?

Click to rate

Cajunshorty, New iberia, United States, 8 hours ago

Someone needs a refresher course on penguins! So here ya go.....penguins don't fly!!!

Click to rate

Debbie WM, glasgow, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

Flying penguins? take you medication son!

Click to rate

melodyangel63, Birmingham, 2 hours ago

Go home snakey, you are drunk!

Click to rate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2838098/Why-seals-having-sex-PENGUINS-Large-mammals-caught-attempting-mate-birds-multiple-occasions.html#ixzz3JQqchokC 

Reeled quite a few in with that one :lol:

:glorious:

"Salmond looking dapper as always. He's not bothered about football. He's more interested in wiping the floor with the English at Westminster when he holds the balance of power after the next election."

Can someone explain how the **** this is getting more green arrows than red?

Snake Plissken

A story about Kim Kardashian trying for another baby, obviously a topic ripe for picking up some easy seethe.

This one is generating a lot of hate early on:

My best score so far was a post I made when this thread first started, a post about gypseys which got -250.

Gypseys

A post where I mistake the World Health Organisation for The Who is, unfortunately, getting more greens than reds.

A story about Kim Kardashian trying for another baby, obviously a topic ripe for picking up some easy seethe.

This one is generating a lot of hate early on:

What a heart-warming story. Honestly, I can't stop smiling at the idea. I hope this talented couple are blessed once more, it's all rather sad that the plebs will attack them for nothing other than being more successful than they are.

Click to rate

My best score so far was a post I made when this thread first started, a post about gypseys which got -250.

Gypseys

Need I remind everyone what happened the last time a government rounded on the Travellig community? I bet if some of you had your way, you would have these gypsies wearing special badges too?! You should be ashamed, my grandfather died protectng this country from this sort of tyranny. Our WW2 heroes will be turning in thier graves to think that fascism is still alive and well in this country!

A post where I mistake the World Health Organisation for The Who is, unfortunately, getting more greens than reds.

The WHO...

:jjyay:

"Salmond looking dapper as always. He's not bothered about football. He's more interested in wiping the floor with the English at Westminster when he holds the balance of power after the next election."

Can someone explain how the **** this is getting more green arrows than red?

+52 and -93 now.

Better.

Snake Plissken

va va voom, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

Shame England can't find there own national anthem to sing, instead of stealing the British National anthem.

Will see how this one gets on.

or my comment on this post

Former Mistress, Ropley Hampshire, United Kingdom, 20 minutes ago

At least the England fans did not invade the pitch and pull the goal posts down as the Scots did at Wembley some years back.

ReplyNew

Click to rate

va va voom, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

I would have liked to see them try. The outcome would be more of a bloodbath than Culloden.

Edited by va va voom

I P Knightley

Went for an innocuous comment to present an even keel and stave off any potential ban:

I.P. Knightley, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

Am I the only one thinking that he was taking advantage of their being no visitors at that time and tried to ride the Rhino like a horse?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840861/Man-seriously-injured-attacked-rhinoceros-Whipsnade-Zoo.html#ixzz3JXCbBZtD 

What do I know? 117 red arrows!

Also went aiming for greens - easy money!

I.P. Knightley, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

Most of them will struggle with the increase to two and a half days. Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Hit me with the green arrows!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840579/MPs-work-two-half-days-week-Parliament-Thursdays-fight-election.html#ixzz3JXDZkpJS 

I P Knightley

ABSALUTE ROASTER hooked a few more goons on this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840726/Labour-candidate-tells-Myleene-Klass-LEAVE-Britain-wiped-floor-Ed-Miliband-mansion-tax.html#comments

I've had to take issue with you on that thread. I'm all about getting some greens this afternoon and, in the process, stirring up the seethe against the likes of you and, er, me.

Snake Plissken

-94 for the Tiger Woods comment and at number one on the worst rated :jjyay:

But 104 likes for the Christina Hendricks story, the fourth most liked comment :vrface:

I wonder if there is a forum somewhere with a thread called 'let's make Jambo kickback posters seethe' ...

It would explain a lot to be honest.

Rudolf's Mate

I wonder if there is a forum somewhere with a thread called 'let's make Jambo kickback posters seethe' ...

It would explain a lot to be honest.

There is. It's over on fistermysister.net!

Rudolf's Mate

Being new to this I've got some way to go to learn my trade. My comments re Royal Mail ended up getting more positives than negatives :(

A new dawn and a new day. I'm pretty sure today's comments are a sure thing ;)

I P Knightley

I strongly doubt that JKB are the only ones on a trolling mission.

No danger - we are the shining lights of self-aware liberal irony in the oasis of darkness.

BOOM

Ominous, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

Fair play to Ursula. Can anyone really blame this person for wanting the best for her and her family? Is it not normal to chase a dream? Im on benefits but my four sons will be getting PS4s each this Xmas as well as a TV for each of their rooms, Can we afford it? No. Do we want our children to be bullied because they dont have the latest equipment? No. Of course you are going to ruffle a few feathers but this isnt 1902 and there is such a thing as interest-free credit.

ReplyNew

Rated

Victor Meldrew, The C-liphate of the UK, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

Please don't tell me you are buying it all from Brighthouse. I love it when I see the Brighthouse van turning up to the family on benefits over the street from me who live in their council supplied ?500,000 pound house and have a nice new 14 reg motability wagon sat outside. It makes me feel really privileged when I leave for work in the early hours and arrive back late to know that my taxes are going to such a worthy cause.

Click to rate

Trev, UK, 5 hours ago

I'm delighted to hear that my taxes are buying your kids PS4's and TV's while I work 10-12 hours a day and me and my Fiance set a limit of ?30 on each other at Christmas so we can save for our wedding. hope you're enjoying watching Loose Women.

Click to rate

Graham, Woking, 4 hours ago

No doubt this will all be paid for by our taxes.

Click to rate

Cattydcat, Sheffield, 2 hours ago

Teach your children to recognise economic realities? Maybe teach them a work ethic by getting a job?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2841450/Just-live-1m-house-doesn-t-mean-m-not-breadline-Ursula-knows-ll-little-sympathy-says-trying-match-parents-comfortable-lifestyle-left-penury.html#ixzz3JdJAZXIv 

Think I actually agree with the Mail/their posters on that one. :lol: Seriously, **** Argentina.

Screw you.

I agree with George Galloway... And have said as much.

:troll:

Being from an army background I'm a bit hesitant to big the argies claims to the falklands up but...

winding up daily mail readers..? this is a gold plated opportunity.. literally dripping with potential for seethe.... Is it too easy? probably? worth a post or two..? most likely... ;)

Posted ont he argie/falklands thread.. hope its subtle yet seethe worthy..

I post as "Blue and Gold, Edinburgh".. first post I made was totally pro europe and went over 100 seethes.. blue and gold being european flag colours (I thnik or else just look a bit of a dic* now,,..)

Flogging a dead horse on the argentinian/falkland thread.. Some pole has over 500 reds and a few others are chasing with over 200/300...

Must try harder.. !! :)

Screw you.

I agree with George Galloway... And have said as much.

:troll:

Sorry

The ignorance on here is astounding. Please can people look at the history books. Does no-one remember 1902?

Ominous, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 24 minutes ago

The ignorance on here is astounding. Please can people look at the history books. Does no-one remember 1902?

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Thor, Plymouth, United Kingdom, 13 minutes ago

Enlighten me.

Click to rate

Ominous, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

I dont have the time nor inclination to enlighten you Thor - all I was saying was there's still a time where the 'big nation oppressed the 'wee' one.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842735/Argentina-passes-law-stating-public-transport-stations-display-words-Falklands-Argentina.html#ixzz3Jf4olmAE 

Snake Plissken

just posted this in reply to some fuc***rd on argie thread..

Huzzah! And boo sucks to Harry Hun while we are at it! Plan to volunteer yourself do you? Serving at the moment are you? Have any family serving who could possibly be in the firing line lest it does kick off? Half time scores indeed.. arrogant middle england prick of a twat... If you are not a politician I'd bet my student loan you plan on being one.. The arrogance of politicians mistakes is paid for in the blood of our armed forces.. I've done my bit and would quite like to qualify and bring my family up in a country that doesn't glroify wanton death and obsolete killing over a bit of nothing land in the middle of a frozen piece of sea with a bunch of penguins and bennies to satiate...

maybe wont get the seethe expected of JKB but had to put my two pence worth in..! :) mYBE GET PUNTED FOR THE SWEARY WORDED INSULTS THOUGH...

Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken

:rofl:

Snakey P, Edinburgh, 8 hours ago

When is Richard Littlejohn going to accept the fact this is the UK in 2014 and not some alternate version of 1954 that never actually existed? Demographics change, we can only grow as a nation if we accept people of all colours and creeds. The only people threatened by change are bigots.

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Urbanpete, Rochester, 2 hours ago

I'm not sure you have understood Littlejohn's article

Click to rate

Mike, worksop, 2 hours ago

why is it the fault of a village school that no people of ethnic origin live within their catchment area? I live in what was once a small mining village in Notts .The only people here who are not white British are the family who run the Chinese takeaway,so by your preposterous thinking,does this mean we will all be rushing to join the BNP? The teacher in question ,who feels it necessary to share her abilities with Africa rather than do the job she is employed and paid to do would have been better concentrating on dragging the levels of performance of her own school up to the national average.

Click to rate

Michael, Herne Bay, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

And where, exactly, does Littlejohn say that we should not "accept people of all colours and creeds"? The point is that it is fatuous to impose multi-culturalism on a school that is, effectively, uni-cultural! Perhaps if schools focussed on teaching pupils to read, write and do maths well, we would have a more successful education system. But that's not politically correct, is it?

Click to rate

2988075_p.jpg?cb=20141121

working bloke, Bournemouth, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

Really?! The point here is the bias and unfairness of change. What is not being applied throughout society are the same rules. How many high percentage ethnic minority or religious schools have been rated 'outstanding' but never had to set foot in a predominantly 'white, Christian, BRITISH' school? Not about going back to the 50's; it's about ridding ourselves of multiculturalism and diversity zealots, who are doing more to polarise society into individual tribes. Which of course is what the rich-liberal-elite wants, because while we are all arguing they will never be brought to book. Worked for the Romans: Divide and conquer!

Click to rate

kasuku, kyrenia, 2 hours ago

Nice word "bigot". Wasn't it Gordon Brown"s favourite word?

Click to rate

Himbo, Croydon, 1 hour ago

Wow. 1954 never existed? They hushed that one up

Click to rate

Keith, Droitwich Spa, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

The problem being they don't accept us but prefer to live within their own communities and refuse to integrate thus creating mini-states; "a house divided will fall."

Click to rate

bewildered, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

The reason that you have so many red arrows, Snakey P, is that you are demonstrating the same stereotypical and patronising attitude towards the British people that we have become used to from the left establishment. We KNOW the UK has changed, We are sophisticated and know about other cultures and races. We ARE tolerant. The bigot word has become a tool of the left and makes me see red.

Edited by Snake Plissken