• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley
I P Knightley

The tony Blair story was just like phree red arrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping so when I wrote my little piece of praise for him & offered to buy him a beer. Seems to have been a bit too rich for the DM mods!

Creepy Lurker

I've re-joined under a new name :lol: Nothing by Creepy Lurker was ever getting through again.

Rather than openly trolling, I've decided to start out by just being myself and saying what I think.  It'll annoy them more because I'm the exact kind of person they hate. :jjyay:

I've re-joined under a new name :lol: Nothing by Creepy Lurker was ever getting through again.

Rather than openly trolling, I've decided to start out by just being myself and saying what I think. It'll annoy them more because I'm the exact kind of person they hate. :jjyay:

they do seem incredibly easy to rile just by making a basic point tbf.

Creepy Lurker

I posted a multi-comment comment on the Littlejohn article.  Only one of them got through :(

Now to make several inoffensive comments about pets or some shit.  I'm lasting the distance this time.

Snake Plissken

Just noticed there's a diet section!  This is going to be ******* carnage.

:jjyay:

I've had a few comments fail to get through, good huntin' brah.

Creepy Lurker

:jjyay:

I've had a few comments fail to get through, good huntin' brah.

Was about to destroy two stories then noticed they were both ancient and no longer accepting comments :(

So far I've had 75 downvotes on Littlejohn (as well as 5 upvotes) balanced out by 16 upvotes for saying that Daisy the Labrador who detected her owner's cancer is 'a lovely story'.

Looking at the Jihadi bride article and all I want to do is mention her husband's gains, but I think it might be too soon for more trolling. :lol:

Snake Plissken

18 replies to my Littlejohn article comment and 794 downvotes.

I didn't even read the article :rofl:

Lots of seethe on the pensioners article too.  9 replies and 221 downvotes, some of the comments range from calling me nasty and ignorant to actively wishing ill-health and death to family members.  I don't think they like me too much :jjyay:

What's everyone's down-vote total?  I'm at 1874 :yas:

Edited by Snake Plissken

Lots of seethe on the pensioners article too.  9 replies and 221 downvotes, some of the comments range from calling me nasty and ignorant to actively wishing ill-health and death to family members.  I don't think they like me too much :jjyay:

What's everyone's down-vote total?  I'm at 1874 :yas:

Creepy Lurker

Lots of seethe on the pensioners article too. 9 replies and 221 downvotes, some of the comments range from calling me nasty and ignorant to actively wishing ill-health and death to family members. I don't think they like me too much :jjyay:

What's everyone's down-vote total? I'm at 1874 :yas:

Creepy Lurker -226 (-328 +102, 2 posts)

Makween -280 (2 post, +29 of this comes from saying something nice about a dog)

Called someone an "arrogant pri** of s middle England twa*" and since then can't get anything on... :( I'm annoyed with myself for getting personal as I was doing ok on a couple of stories. .. particularly enjoyed the seethe I induced on the fagan family story but that's closed to comments now.

Called someone an "arrogant pri** of s middle England twa*" and since then can't get anything on... :( I'm annoyed with myself for getting personal as I was doing ok on a couple of stories. .. particularly enjoyed the seethe I induced on the fagan family story but that's closed to comments now.

Creepy Lurker

Added a couple more green arrow winners with a comment wishing Claudia Winkleman's daughter all the best and a comment praising a nice flick by Javier Pastore.  Think I'll throw in a bombshell every five posts or so.  Hope to last the distance that way.

I'm taking this far too seriously :muggy:

Shanks said no

At last I am getting the hang of this, scoring well on Hamilton / Harry F1 story. Added negatives for my spelling error.

Prince Buaben

Meet Arthur the stray dog who followed an extreme sports team through the Amazon rainforest

Dog knapping.. Poor thing. Dogs will follow anyone that will feed them. Now he is far from home after being through a dangerous rainforest.

92 red arrows

Click to rate

Students sent sonnet to Tesco bosses who then replied in the form of a poem

The time they spend doing that poem they could have got the bus to Dunfermline or Raith and go to another tesco store. Tesco reply should have been a list of local tescos from google maps with distances from there address. No wonder they are losing cash wasting time with poems over popcorn

89 red arrows

Creepy Lurker

:rofl:

I hadn't read any of this so I sat in the garage today while the van was getting a repair and read the lot.

Absolutely magnificent. Loved it.

Had a wee go on the panda story

stubbyeyes

To be honest, pandas can be very difficult to get along with so this is no surprise. I had an awful time with one when I was a charge hand at our local zoo. Sometimes a kick or two is all he'd understand.

Shanks said no

Got in too late on the Frankie Fraser in a coma story, easy pickings, still added a fair quantity of negative points to my total though.

Shirley Valentine, Brackley, United Kingdom, 5 minutes ago

Don't Like your picture I.P.Knightley...Couldn't you have chosen something better we all know what this awful man is now I am surprised the DM allowed you to choose it! YUK!!

:lol:

I P Knightley

Shirley Valentine, Brackley, United Kingdom, 5 minutes ago

Don't Like your picture I.P.Knightley...Couldn't you have chosen something better we all know what this awful man is now I am surprised the DM allowed you to choose it! YUK!!

I didn't see this. I must go and find what the beef is - which story?

I've just posted on an I'm a Celeb... story praising Jimmy Bullard for coming out on the show. That should mess their minds!

I P Knightley

Can't remember, IP - maybe the boob-job council house one or the Anton du Berk one?

Found it.

Responded telling Shirley that I suspected she only came to the Mail to find things she didn't like so I was pleased to have accommodated her.

Post removed by the Feds.

I'm tempted to follow Shirley around, changed my avatar to Jimmy Savile, then Rolf, then Fred West, then Gerry McCann etc.

Edited by I P Knightley

Having a bit of a mare recently.

:facepalm:

e0d2c5746f8caa335f0abba75d8ad3dc.png

I was going along nicely till nobody took offence at my attempt at offending on the Top Gear presenters story   :(

She's shrinking for Shore! Charlotte Crosby displays dramatic weight loss in pink bodycon dress for night out with pals

Another stone or two and she'll be there, well done girl, don't give up you're so close.

162

Top Gear high rollers: Clarkson's country estate. Hammond's helicopter. James May's private plane. The luxury lives of the presenters worth ?55m

Edited by graygo

Ominous, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

The BBC is outstanding value for money and for some of us not alive when the repeats were first shown this will be like opening xmas presents EVERY day over Xmas. The lineup is tremendous and for those who are moaning - maybe if the licence fee wasnt so cheap the Beeb would be able to afford all new shows

ReplyNew

Click to rate

michael, newbury, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

Get real!

Click to rate

dananddiana, Niagara Falls New York, United States, 2 hours ago

Maybe... If they had to compete with other channels they would have better shows? maybe they should have to do like the rest of the world and COMPETE! You think the license is cheap? Tell that to the parent who has to choose between the heat bill and the telly bill! Paying for a license whether or not you want their channel should be illegal.You should have the option to watch or not. Your TV license is just another gov tax, everyone has to pay for it whether or not they watch the channels!

Click to rate

flett, Hampshire, 2 hours ago

dananddiana. I subsidise PAY TV through hidden charges such as broadband and line rental charges. Don't believe me, then read both SKY and BT's financial report and the small print. You may be happy that SKY makes a profit of ?16-?18 out of a ?28 broadband charge, I am not. Over the border from you Congress has just past a law that will force NETFLIX and streaming services to pay increased costs for broadband bandwidth which is throttling bandwidth, sadly the UK have no plans so yet again I am subsidising these services. At least I know what I'm paying for with the BBC...

Click to rate

wesreknaw, coos bay, United States, 2 hours ago

Your comment reminds me of a Not the nine o'clock news sketch .

Click to rate

1369304986178673_p.jpg?cb=2014125

not me, arona, Spain, 1 hour ago

Now we have two BBC people, ominous and flett.

Click to rate

3237335_p.jpg?cb=2014125

Kurt Wallander, Ystad, United Kingdom, 12 minutes ago

Is that "ominous" from the BBC Finance or HR department by any chance?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861524/Stop-having-BBC-chief-s-whinge-critics-Christmas-TV-repeats-huge-salaries-savaged.html#ixzz3L35ZsX00 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Creepy Lurker

Makween, St Andrews, United Kingdom, about a minute ago

Food banks aren't a disgrace and the people involved in them do a great job, but it's a disgrace that the poor have to rely on them. The state doesn't do enough to support the poor in this country. That's the real disgrace here.

High hopes.

• 5 months later...

All discussions around recent election reminded me of this thread and the superb opportunity it presents. So decided to revisit old pleasures (spelling and grammar mistakes deliberate!)

Surely one of Cameron's first acts as he seeks to rebuild the country is to offer Alex Salmond a seat at the Cabinet table. He is a very intelligent politician who would add really value to the collective expertise at the table and would, of course, take the wind out of the Nats' sales

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3076454/David-Cameron-carries-Cabinet-reshuffle.html#ixzz3ZpVoJQRz

• 7 years later...

Just noticed I've received an email...

"We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on the article 'RICHARD KAY - Millions...' blah, blah.

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.

All I said was that Megan was looking beautiful and William must be jealous. Oh, aye...I might also have mentioned that perhaps the rift betwixt the brothers was due to William getting fired in aboot her.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Boof said:

"We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on the article 'RICHARD KAY - Millions...' blah, blah.

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.

All I said was that Megan was looking beautiful and William must be jealous. Oh, aye...I might also have mentioned that perhaps the rift betwixt the brothers was due to William getting fired in aboot her.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ik943ns89axg8uw2xc

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Awesome gif, where'd you find it?

Just search GIPHY and copy and paste the url into the other media box in replies😀

On 21/10/2010 at 22:32, Acey said:

Here are the rules:

1) Every so often, a link to a story from the Daily Mail website will be posted.

2) Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to post a comment on the story with the aim of making it the "worst rated" comment. In other words, your comment should make your typical Daily Mail reader seethe with fury.

Example

Here is a typically Daily Mail-ish Daily Mail story - muslims rargh

An example of the "best rated" comments:

"Make a stand Beverley, this is ENGLAND or was !!!!!!!!!!!"

...but we're not interested in those.

"Richard from Colchester" has the right idea, as you can see from the "Worst Rated" comments:

"I agree with the council, its totally irresponsible to have the smell of bacon where Muslims are present. I'm surprised action wasn't taken sooner!"

At the time of writing, this comment has been given the "thumbs down" 876 times. :lol:

So, can the fine trolls of Kickback do any better?

YOUR FIRST STORY

Girl, 11, kicked out of cheerleading team for "not shaking her booty enough".

Remember, the trick is keeping your comments subtle enough to slip through the moderation net, but remaining firmly on the wind-up.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

I regularly post comments on there with the specific aim of winding up the gammons. It works as well 😊

1 hour ago, Boof said:

I got a few of those emails, and eventually they banned my account.

They've got a page just now, where you can post messages to the queen for her jubilee. Sad, but I couldn't help myself.

Screenshot-10.png

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Look at you go , Boof. Your Mum must be so proud. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Look at you go , Boof. Your Mum must be so proud. 

Look guys, it's working!