• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kudos to JKB poster on the Drowning Pensioner story. Don't know if I'm allowed to mention names but that's a cracker. They hate you.

Comments get reviewed before they show? Posted two and can't see either. :(

I've had a couple that haven't been uploaded for whatever reason. Weren't offensive either

BoJack Horseman

I'm staying well away from that one, she was my mates cousins wee girl.

Then definitely avoid it.

Trying now for Harry Roberts.

Georghe, London, United Kingdom, 16 minutes ago

I for one welcome the new 42,000 contributing with taxes to this country, if only we could send 42,000 lazy dole trash little englanders the other way.

-2 in seconds :)

I P Knightley

Kudos to JKB poster on the Drowning Pensioner story. Don't know if I'm allowed to mention names but that's a cracker. They hate you.

This one?

Snake Plissken, escaping from new york city, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

Was it really worth taking a risk and endangering his own life to save a 70 year old considering in a few months/years time she will probably be.......... well I don't have to spell it out.

(Quoting the Daily Mail; not naming a JKB poster!)

I've tried to post a message of support for the Snake. I don't know whether they'll remember me from before.

Update on the first 3 articles:

Ebola: +80 and -393

Bulgarians / Romanians: +27 and -152

Charles: +10 and -62

Comments were:

Crazy Ebola Lady: I don't think this is as crazy as people are making out. Whilst it wouldn't be difficult for the CIA to cover it up, it's probably best that they give her some money. After all she is a suffering relative.

Immigrants: No big deal. They contribute to society more than most British people do. Still, someone for Nigel to get his knickers in a twist about & make up fake stories about how they commit crime.

Prince Charles holds umbrella: Looking at the state of Mrs Windsor, it doesn't look like he'll be "Prince" for much longer.

Now to get to work with the latest suggestions....

This one?

That's the one.

(Quoting the Daily Mail; not naming a JKB poster!)

I've tried to post a message of support for the Snake. I don't know whether they'll remember me from before.

I've had a shocker... I thought these daily mail readers would hate my Lenin inspired comments. They're loving me! 40 thumbs up 1 down...

On the Labour comedy night I went for:

"It's a good job the right don't have a similar event. Boris and Nigel would be putting their foot in it left right and centre. At least those two won't win power any time soon, now that Ed is recovering from his leadership scare and the polls are turning in Labour's favour".

On the Tudor house I went with:

"No wonder they were both divorced. Ugly and boring, just like their house".

On will and Kate:

"You've got your work cut out if you want to make that lot out to be decent people, especially William, who thinks he's entitled to lord about the place with everyone bowing down to him, just because he flew a helicopter for a few years. Kate has done nothing of note in her life other than marry a balding toff and George will never be able to match his greatest achievement, which was falling out a royal uterus."

Christmas Adverts:

"The fact that the UK's biggest corporations are doing everything they can to offend people of other faiths by shoving Christmas down their throats, shows that we have got a long way to come if we want to achieve true multiculturalism and community cohesion".

I'm going to avoid the stories that involve dead people and stick to celebrities, royals, politicians and immigrants etc...

There's no sport in it otherwise. It's like shooting fish in a barrel and it's too easy to get banned.

BoJack Horseman

Was about to ask if anyone had hit triple figures. -80 is my closest. Half way there with my High Street Sizing one.

On will and Kate:

"You've got your work cut out if you want to make that lot out to be decent people, especially William, who thinks he's entitled to lord about the place with everyone bowing down to him, just because he flew a helicopter for a few years. Kate has done nothing of note in her life other than marry a balding toff and George will never be able to match his greatest achievement, which was falling out a royal uterus."

:rofl::yas:

On the Labour comedy night I went for:

"It's a good job the right don't have a similar event. Boris and Nigel would be putting their foot in it left right and centre. At least those two won't win power any time soon, now that Ed is recovering from his leadership scare and the polls are turning in Labour's favour".

On the Tudor house I went with:

"No wonder they were both divorced. Ugly and boring, just like their house".

On will and Kate:

Christmas Adverts:

"The fact that the UK's biggest corporations are doing everything they can to offend people of other faiths by shoving Christmas down their throats, shows that we have got a long way to come if we want to achieve true multiculturalism and community cohesion".

Surely the nearest thing to perfect posts in this game. The middle one bordered on being so offensive it could lead to a ban. Well done.

I P Knightley

Meet I.P. Knightley:

I.P. Knightley, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

To be fair, after a bit in the water, the wrinkles won't have shown up so much and she'd have looked quite a bit younger.

responding to Snake's "leave the oldy in the water" comment.

0 green

4 red

a healthy start for the new guy.

Surely the nearest thing to perfect posts in this game. The middle one bordered on being so offensive it could lead to a ban. Well done.

My William and Kate comment is currently sitting at +31 and -3... Just when you think you've got the Daily Mail readers figured out, they go and hit you with a lovebomb!

I P Knightley

kPzeYCX.png

I like this new scoreboard they've introduced. It has an "arrow factor" almost especially for visitors from JKB.

I'm only a few minutes in and making a little headway on a story about Prince Harry and a hat as well as one on Michael Schumacher (where I was a little more subtle than I might have been - can't face another ban so soon after getting back in!)

The Tudor House couple and particularly annoyingly, the comments on the Christmas advert haven't appeared.

The Labour comedy one is making nice ground though...

Gone for a repeat of my morally-superiorising doctor schtick on this one - although it is moderated so I'm not in yet. http://www.dailymail...y-holidays.html

Edit: Also taken a (slightly different) tack on this one :lol:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2833044/What-gentleman-Prince-Harry-comes-aid-lady-hat-blew-speech-praising-determination-RAF-counter-terrorism-unit.html

Edited by dokratrO

BoJack Horseman

I like this new scoreboard they've introduced. It has an "arrow factor" almost especially for visitors from JKB.

I'm only a few minutes in and making a little headway on a story about Prince Harry and a hat as well as one on Michael Schumacher (where I was a little more subtle than I might have been - can't face another ban so soon after getting back in!)

Any one doing better?

dRoV1Tu.png

I feel like we're not utilising the "Femail" section as much as we could be. It's not big, and it's not clever, and I definitely don't condone it, but surely getting bites would be simple.

Or is that too easy?

Any one doing better?

dRoV1Tu.png

dmarrow_zpsc97417e8.png

I feel like we're not utilising the "Femail" section as much as we could be. It's not big, and it's not clever, and I definitely don't condone it, but surely getting bites would be simple.

Or is that too easy?

Well...

The patriarchy hard at work again oppressing the better half of the human race. We womyn (sic, Google it) can pick up our OWN bloody hats, you know!
Edited by dokratrO

I P Knightley

:rofl:

I can't remember who it is masquerading as Doug Starr from Mahacclesfield - would you care to show yourself?

It may not get many red arrows but that post is brilliant.