Mafia- Aged 13 & 3/4

yvonnejambo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies again for not posting very much. As PJ1 correctly states, I am about to entre my 4th day of working life, and my routine is all to feck.

I'm not sure who is looking dodgy at the moment, admittedly I would imagine I am.

Vote : Beverley

May well change, providing I find time. Now, off to bed, that's been calling me for hours.

you can all think what you like, i KNOW i have no role.

simples

as i said though, those who have me on their lists i reckon are the ones to watch out for.

unvote messi

vote jambodunks

he seems too sure of me. so by my reckoning now, he has named me, knowing i'm not a goon, and named malinga as a safety net so if he survives, and malinga is lynched he can put his hands up and try the old bluff of "why would i vote another goon?? honest guv, its a stitch up!"

i actually hate being unroled cos i am always under suspicion and an easy target anyways!

no idea how i've not been lynched already to be honest. the only reason i'll still be alive is to implicate me as a fellow goon!

Reeks of desperation - she's a goon I tell ye :ninja:

fair enough, go on and lynch me and you'll see i was telling the truth all along

your call guys.

i know, the goons know, yvonne knows....

the only people who would WANT to lynch me are gonna be the goons, cos everyone else who is good and honest like me, wants to win this game. we need to keeo the town alive, so crack on

lynch me and see who's telling the truth!

Harry Palmer

Hmmm, who did I say is still around....

Thaitb, Messi, Malinga, Deek, Bev, Elvis and Dunks.

However, I think Elvis has taken part in other mafia games but need to research this, if the new search function allows it...

He's always been on my list though same with Malinga.

Elvis

Malinga

Deek

Messi

Dunks

Thaitb

Bev

Neither has met any real interest. Asbo is in there. Why are my baws itchy? :blink:

I won't vote yet but will wait until after/during Uni....good opportunity to get on JKB and print stuff for free during the intervals though! :)

Just off to work, had a quick scan of the thread and I see a few folk showing an interest in Jack and Bev. My vote sticks but may change when I get home later.

thehibsareintheirbeds

After a quick catch up i've a feeling bev could be goonly but also could be the asbo kid- as has been mentioned by others. Still think deek could be behind this but there are others who seem to be keeping their heads down and as such not sure where to vote- order of goonliness bev, dunks, elvis, deek, jack, messi, malinga.

Vote count

Malinga-1

Beverley-1

JamboDunks-1

Jack Regan-1

I wont be on till this evening so if a lynch (6 people vote same person) happens before then its night then.

Have a nice day all you young people :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Even goon lists and Swav's lynching are not throwing up any clues.

Sticking with Regan. Shot to nothing.

Woo

All the day time posters have been whacked (or in my case brutally raped apparently). Guess I'll have to do some work then. :(

woo again.

Dunno Geoff dunks has entered into my sights to be honest but i'm holding off just now, word to the wise to asbo dick if we dont hit a goon and you kill an innocent then you hand the game to the goons so think about it

Ok, so it's another newbie question from me! Should we be going after the goons or the asbo kid? I'm fairly confident that Bev is of the bad ass variety as previously stated, but unsure as to whether she is a goon or a renegade killer. So, what's the advice folks?

I assume that if Bev is the asbo and I'm spared today, then she may kill me. But then, would that not just expose her even further?! Would I be left alone to raise suspicion on the possibility of me being a goon? Hmm. I think I like this game :teehee:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok, so it's another newbie question from me! Should we be going after the goons or the asbo kid? I'm fairly confident that Bev is of the bad ass variety as previously stated, but unsure as to whether she is a goon or a renegade killer. So, what's the advice folks?

I assume that if Bev is the asbo and I'm spared today, then she may kill me. But then, would that not just expose her even further?! Would I be left alone to raise suspicion on the possibility of me being a goon? Hmm. I think I like this game :teehee:

SImple answer. The goons.

One more wrong lynch and they win.

In case I don't get on later, I'll go with Vote Beverley. If I do get back on before 9, I may revise that choice depending on the information that comes out later today.

Not necessarily geoff they would not be majority and all it would need is the asbo dick to kill one with their last kill and its game on

Sorry, just sussed that the asbo needs to kill goons as well as youths in order to win (I do have that right, don't I?).

If that's the case, there may be a reason to keep asbo for now. The asbo killed the night that Bev was banned from voting did they not? When banned from voting, are you also banned from your night time activities? I need to go back over the thread again, but this may confirm Bev as the asbo.

Until then:

Unvote Beverley

Vote Malinga

Chris Benoit

Sorry, just sussed that the asbo needs to kill goons as well as youths in order to win (I do have that right, don't I?).

If that's the case, there may be a reason to keep asbo for now. The asbo killed the night that Bev was banned from voting did they not? When banned from voting, are you also banned from your night time activities? I need to go back over the thread again, but this may confirm Bev as the asbo.

Until then:

Unvote Beverley

Vote Malinga

ban from voting doesn't effect night activities

Game has gone a bit flat calm here. I am convinced that some players are not posting then laughing at us. Just because you are busy in your new job etc etc, doesn?t mean you are necessarily good.

MalkyMcFrench 48

Geoff Kilpatrick 45

jambodunks 30

Deek 24

Lionel Messi 23

Jack Regan 23

thehibsareintheirbeds 21

Beverley 19

ELVIS_LEGEND 7

Malinga 5

Sergio Garcia

I could have sworn ive posted more than 7 times on this thread. My vote swithering alone would be more than that I wouid have thought!

Beverley

geoff kilpatrick good guy

jambodunks

Jack Regan

Deek

lionel messi

Malinga

Elvis Legend

Malky good guy

Thehibsareintheirbeds

so 4 of the remaining 8 are goons 1 Asbo kid and 3 other youths

now I'm gonna stew on it before I vote but as it stands my prediction is

goons

dunks

elvis

THAITB

deek

Asbo kid

Bev

youths

JR

messi

malinga

comments please

Sergio Garcia

Anyway since ive just agreed to play 7s the night eventhough i can hear the rain pissing down, ill have to vote now.

Since he is quieter than me apparently i shall VOTE MALINGA

Sergio Garcia

Beverley

jambodunks

Jack Regan

Deek

lionel messi

Malinga

Elvis Legend

Malky good guy

Thehibsareintheirbeds

so 4 of the remaining 8 are goons 1 Asbo kid and 3 other youths

now I'm gonna stew on it before I vote but as it stands my prediction is

goons

dunks

elvis

THAITB

deek

Asbo kid

Bev

youths

JR

messi

malinga

comments please

Why you think Malinga is a youth mate?

I could have sworn ive posted more than 7 times on this thread. My vote swithering alone would be more than that I wouid have thought!

You have posted 20 times. MY mistake, I cut and pasted into word 2007 and it fecked the numbers up.

Harry Palmer

Just back from an unexpected afternoon of beer contemplation. I need to dry off and eat, then I'll need to have a look and see who was on my previous list before putting a vote in.

Sergio Garcia

You have posted 20 times. MY mistake, I cut and pasted into word 2007 and it fecked the numbers up.

No worries mate, still not that more impressive, 3rd bottom instead of 2nd bottom!

Why you think Malinga is a youth mate?

Although I see you haven't asked why Malky thinks you're a goon! Come to think of it, neither have I!

Malky - why do you think I'm a goon? :ermm:

where has everyone suddenly got it into their head that i'm the asbo kid??

seriously barking up the wrong tree there.

i have no role, believe it or not.

2nd lowest poster, normal when i'm unroled

not the first one killed, highly unusual so i'm under the understanding that i'm being framed!

we want to win this we need to lynch a goon, asbo kid can be dealt with later, but don't be surprised if one of those who suspect me is the kid!

i'm not!

malky i can see where you are coming from but i think dunks is the asbo kid and his question about voting bans and night activity could be a smokescreen

What Elvis said :unsure:

We all know Geoff and Malky and good. So between the rest of us there are 4 goons and an ASBO kid.

It is now gut instinct time about how you fell is good and bad. For the town we should take the lead from the good guys, but to be honest, they dont know either.

I have voted Malinga every round as he has been hiding, I have no other reason to suspect him than that. You can normally tell by posting styles as well, but I think Yvonne has picked a group of goons none of us expected (she will now come on and say it was a random number generator that picked them)and I for once am struggling. Voting patterns also help, but if we looked at the last daytime lynch on Eck does it help?

This game is going to played on a knife edge.

Sergio Garcia

Although I see you haven't asked why Malky thinks you're a goon! Come to think of it, neither have I!

Malky - why do you think I'm a goon? :ermm:

I know am no goon mate and im merely concentrating on who to vote for. We are all trying to find information and clues here and there, im just trying to work out peoples logic!

deeks, are you suggesting what i think you are??

i'll go along with it, cos i suspect malinga too, as my previous vote shows. i also think dunks is up to his neck in it too. way too keen to get rid of me, or "out" me (wrongly) as the asbo kid

if we can get a goon lynched, then hopefully asbo can do us a favour by not taking out a townie, then we can still salvage the game

deeks, are you suggesting what i think you are??

i'll go along with it, cos i suspect malinga too, as my previous vote shows. i also think dunks is up to his neck in it too. way too keen to get rid of me, or "out" me (wrongly) as the asbo kid

if we can get a goon lynched, then hopefully asbo can do us a favour by not taking out a townie, then we can still salvage the game

I am suggesting I am a townie. If you read anything else, then sorry, but I aint.

sorry, i mistook what you said then. i thought you were suggesting we went for malinga

what time is deadline? 8pm again i assume?

my vote stands at the moment with dunks, but i'll change if needed

too tired and confuzzled

sorry, i mistook what you said then. i thought you were suggesting we went for malinga

what time is deadline? 8pm again i assume?

my vote stands at the moment with dunks, but i'll change if needed

too tired and confuzzled

I am sticking for Malinga, but for the reasons given. We are all fishing here.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Interesting stuff but its all still a bit cagey. 50 50 now between deek and dunks- deeks is putting some good arguments forward but not convinced about malinga and if he's not a goon i'm not sure who else is experienced enough to to be leading the goons- and dunks just not buying all the newbie stuff, been done before. And messi- any reason for the vote?

thehibsareintheirbeds

few thoughts before voting

Beverley- think she's roled, as while she states she's an uninterested townie- her reaction to being voted/suspected states something else entirely.

jambodunks- a curious newbie with questions, or a player being guided to look like one- we've seen it before with seats and others and it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. thinking goon

Jack Regan- way too quiet- not convinced he's a goon- could that mean asbo kid? or is he really busy. not sure.

Deek- have a feeling he's behind the goons but not sure that being an experienced and vocal player is enough to lynch him. i'd guess goon

lionel messi- seems to keep voting me without reason, and playing pretty much middle of the road. think he's probably on the level but in no way sure.

Malinga- too quiet but cant believe he'd be this quiet if a goon. so hard to tell as we've really not heard much from him.

Elvis Legend- no clue, like messi another one who seems to be plodding along and not arousing too much suspicion

Malky good guy

Thehibsareintheirbeds- clueless youth, stumbling about looking for some clues and inspiration

Vote count

Malinga-3

JamboDunks-2

Beverley-1

Jack Regan-1

THAITB-1

1 hour to go

Harry Palmer

Right, if I recall my previous list was along the lines of the following:

Elvis

Malinga

Jambodunks

Deek

But tbh, there is nothing really to go on at all and it was just a case of choosing four names. Still unsure on Bev/Messi/Thaitb. Which doesn't help much. STRESS!!!

I'm going to make a vote and see what happens from there, it'll be a case of 'lucky dip' I'm afraid as I've been pretty much clueless this game.

vote Jambodunks

It could change after I've had a think and depending on what other people say and do before deadline.

Harry Palmer

Hmm, just posted that and see I've made it a tie.

unvote jambodunks

I'll hang fire but it'll be something from my list above.

wooooooo

hate being dead, think i've got it worked out

wooooooo

woooo

Bit friggin late now Mr "let's vote the doc off and then go for seats coz their both goons, oh wait now we're all dead but I think I know who the bad guys are !! :verymad:

Bloody useless..........

angry wooooo

vote jambodunks

reasons as already posted and I'm not afraid to put it in a tie

my reasoning for Malinga being a youth, the complete lack of activity, I know he's got a new job but I'd expect a little more for him as he's not roled often so it may get his interest

JR is purely bacause I'd expect a bit more gloating from him

Messi is there because he strikes me as least goonly out of the others, although I'm now having doubts iirc from the rise of the goon master game mellow.gif he hid very well in that one

jambodunks- a curious newbie with questions, or a player being guided to look like one- we've seen it before with seats and others and it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. thinking goon

Delighted you remember my performance :thumbsup: gutted you think it was other people guiding me :(

Chris Benoit

woooo

Bit friggin late now Mr "let's vote the doc off and then go for seats coz their both goons, oh wait now we're all dead but I think I know who the bad guys are !! :verymad:

Bloody useless..........

angry wooooo

woooooooo

I never had it in for you and certainly wasn't surprised to find out you were a townie.

As for Eck all I did was put a theory out there I never forced anyone to tag along and let's not forget who put the final vote in Mr I don't do anything wrong :P

Condescending wooooooo

Chris Benoit

Delighted you remember my performance :thumbsup: gutted you think it was other people guiding me :(

You were immense that game I kinda tuned out after getting lynched then got a call from Malky saying seats has ******* won it for us, laughed my nuts off on that one :thumbsup:

Archived