Mafia- Aged 13 & 3/4

yvonnejambo

Just to clarify, I think there are goons hiding in this pile-on.

Too far past my bed time for me to read back - could you remind me of who you trust so far please?

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I meant you...

I know, I was kind of hoping you'd grasped the fact that I HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED AND PROVEN TO BE INNOCENT

stick on goon

Goons

Eck

Elvis

Deek

AN Other

Funny how you're diverting attention from everyone in my list.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think Deek is either a goon or the assassin,

Malky is vanilla.

I trust no one else apart from myself.

Right, I've been back to the Orchard to reflect on the evenings events ...

under-the-orchard-by-Yulia-%E2%99%A5-tree-kiss-fruit-Picnic-Couple-Love-love-is-four-letter-word-Photography-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B8-Gens-passion-love-pics-picked-amor-Soft-romance-romantika-gostaffo-kisses-lovers-art-Jong-Album-1-PARY-s-Sensual-Erotic-Suggestive-adult-accidentally-in-love-Couples-sandee-HELEN-MORENITA-erotic-couple-Sexy-Pics-kkdk-one_large.jpg

With my Cousin's help, I've come up with a goon list and a trust list, all based on the various posts and deaths to date. So ...

GOON LIST

Eckauskas

Beverley

plus two of

Malinga

Seats

THAITB

TRUST LIST

Me!

Geoff

Messi

Frenchie

Elvis

Malky

That only leaves Jack and Deek as unknown at this time :whistling:

medium_pinkpanther.jpg

thehibsareintheirbeds

Morning all, pleasantly suprised to be alive this morning- especially after such a heartfelt goodbye from malky! We need to make today count as it seems asbo kid is now sticking the boot in too. Have been wondering about eck for a couple of nights and the fact he's still alive and his recent posts puts him back to the top of my goon list- eck, deek, bev, elvis.

BoJack Horseman

Wooooo

Excuse me? Wtf happened there? Is the assassin not affiliated? And even so, what good was it to murder a mason? Ridiculous.

Wooo fecking wooo

Ok, here's my take on things so far -

I kind of trust Frenchie due to post #61.

I kind of trust Geoff as no one has dissed his claim

I trust Malky on the basis that Geoff says he is vanilla (see note on Geoff above).

I think Eckauskis could be wearing a kinky uniform but I would say don't lynch him. It's a bit of a witch's test - if the goons don't whack him tonight, he's a goon, if they do, well he's innocent and worm food.

Everyone else is a potential goon. I do wonder if Jambodunks isn't playing a wee "I'm the newbie and don't know what is going on" game whilst doing evil laughs offscreen. I shall be keeping a close eye on you for the next day or two :angry:

Chris Benoit

seats the thing about eck is he made his claim 2 nights ago if he really was the nurse he should be dead by now unless the goons are absolutely useless.

Others on my goon list are

Deek

Bev

JR

seats the thing about eck is he made his claim 2 nights ago if he really was the nurse he should be dead by now unless the goons are absolutely useless.

Deek

Bev

JR

Didn't realise it was two nights ago. By all means lynch him then - I'm gonna leave my vote where it is for the moment though, just to be sure to be sure!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Deek

Bev

JR

Hold on Frenchie. Maybe the goons wanted to do that thinking that the doc would protect themselves if they protected someone else on Night 1.

I'm not dissing Eckauskas' claim yet.

Goon list:

Deek

Jack Regan

Lionel Messi

And one other

Chris Benoit

Hold on Frenchie. Maybe the goons wanted to do that thinking that the doc would protect themselves if they protected someone else on Night 1.

I'm not dissing Eckauskas' claim yet.

Goon list:

Deek

Jack Regan

Lionel Messi

And one other

Then why not last night, they have had 2 chances to hit him before now and not taken it, think thaitb was hinting at that yesterday but would need him to confirm it

Wooooo

Excuse me? Wtf happened there? Is the assassin not affiliated? And even so, what good was it to murder a mason? Ridiculous.

Wooo fecking wooo

Wooo

Nah - ASBO kid is out to win it for him/herself.

Agree that it was a bit of a strange one going for a mason, but hey - they're alive and we're no !!

woooo

I agree with marty eck would have been targetted by the goons by now for that statement I dont think he's the doc so worst case is he's the asbo dick or a townie

Chris Benoit

I agree with marty eck would have been targetted by the goons by now for that statement I dont think he's the doc so worst case is he's the asbo dick or a townie

Stop agreeing with me I'm starting to doubt myself now :geek:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, Tweedledum and Tweedledee have convinced me we have nothing to lose lynching the boy Eck.

unvote Deek

vote Eckauskas

Sergio Garcia

Well since I dont want to be unlike everyone else in this youth club, im afraid ill have to join in the lynch Eck brigade. End of the day his death may bring us more clues to who the bad guys are.

VOTE ECK

Well since I dont want to be unlike everyone else in this youth club, im afraid ill have to join in the lynch Eck brigade. End of the day his death may bring us more clues to who the bad guys are.

VOTE ECK

Agreed. It'll either confirm what I'm thinking or else confuse me even more :teehee:

The youths sneaked into the club early to see if they could discover anything or anyone lurking about and sure enough there was someone.

The youths whacked Eckauskas over the head with the books that were left out. Eckauskas was in the youth club early for a reason................

He was preparing his sexual health talk for tonight

Eckauskas -Nurse lynched

Its now night and will turn the game back as soon as get info in but guessing it wont be till later on. So please no speculation or votes until next day time

RETARDS!!! :verymad:

(I hope abuse is acceptable at night Yvonne :thumbsup:)

Absolutely I want to shout loads of abuse at you all for that lynch! :)

No sex talk tonight :angry:

Yeah sad especially when it seems you need some info :)

So thats 12 left which could potentially be 10 after the goons and the asbo dick have their way meaning 6 for a lynch. Its not over but its effin hard from now on in

Archived