Mafia- Aged 13 & 3/4

yvonnejambo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Palmer

Just home from placement and find one of my colleagues has been lynched. WTF? Who would want to lynch a nurse? (Apart from some patients!!!)

Thankfully, I'm at Uni tomorrow so should be able to contribute more and won't be needing sleep early. Depends how Scotland do of course. And whether or not I have an application form to complete/polish.

oh for heavens sake, it was obvious to a blind man what eck was. that truly sucks the fat one angry.gif

He protested his innocence too much.

I see I made a mistake in voting for him now, although I see there's a wee lynch mob forming here.

I'm clearly next for the chop, despite voting purely by my instincts.

Killing me off is sealing the deal for the goons, IMO.

Frenchie, Messi and Marty are goons.

This much is starting to shine through.

Funny how you're diverting attention from everyone in my list.

Everyone in my list is now turning on me.

I wonder why...

I'm doomed.

And so is this game.

I'm curious to know what Eck did that made people so sure after the fact he was the doc

If that isn't standard goon responses I don't know what is

thehibsareintheirbeds

Christ this is worse than scotland. Back on later after another 45 mins of mince no doubt

I'm curious to know what Eck did that made people so sure after the fact he was the doc

If that isn't standard goon responses I don't know what is

for me it was more the hints from other players. eck himself said nothing

Is it still night time? Are we allowed to speculate yet? :ermm:

yeah its still night so no speculation

shite, another swedish goal

Still I do have asbo kids pm so thats something for you to get excited/ worried about Please evil ones get info to me soon would be good to get game going again :)

Still waiting on the goons to pm me :(

bollocks, tenner says you got it before 7/8 but they asked you to wait until later teehee.gif

The youths came into the club tonight and were bored most were looking forward to the sex talk and the chance to ask those awkward questions, but as they killed the nurse these questions will remain a mystery for a while longer.

Well for most....

Seats was sitting reading some of the leaflets that Eckauskas had left out and was getting pretty interested in them...

This gave a great opportunity for the pervert who liked young boys in shorts, so Seats got taken full advantage of.

Seats had horrific things happen to him and has gone to the rehab place which is near full capacity now.

Asbo kid was out playing with his new knife and decided to stick it in Frenchie as he left the club, oh how asbo kid laughed as Frenchie cried like a wee baby as he slipped into a sleep

So Seats & Frenchie both youths suffered badly tonight and its now day

Players left

Beverley

geoff kilpatrick

jambodunks

Jack Regan

Deek

lionel messi

Malinga

Elvis Legend

Malky

Thehibsareintheirbeds

4 evils and an asbo kid left! Good luck the 5 youths you will need it :) deadline 9pm tomorrow night or 6 for a lynch

so half that list is bad, i know i'm nowt so its gotta be good odds to hit a goon now

lionel messi

deeks

geoff and jack all make me wonder!

tempted to vote now, but will hang off for a bit til i think on it a little more

Goon list

Deek

Jack Regan

Lionel Messi

Elvis Legend

vote Deek

Shock horror, you voted for me. Show me one shred of evidence that I am goonly? This is probably the safest game I have ever played.

I have no doubt you are a mason Geoff but you are fishing looking for a bite. Tell me something, why do you always vote for the most active players? Why cant you see past the regulars, you are for one thing consistent in every game, its me or Malky, or Boof or Frenchie or Kitster. You can never see past us.

Once again I will be consistent. I have voted him every round and his silence is deafening.

Vote Malinga

PS If I had been a goon I would have knocked you off during the night. :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Shock horror, you voted for me. Show me one shred of evidence that I am goonly? This is probably the safest game I have ever played.

I have no doubt you are a mason Geoff but you are fishing looking for a bite. Tell me something, why do you always vote for the most active players? Why cant you see past the regulars, you are for one thing consistent in every game, its me or Malky, or Boof or Frenchie or Kitster. You can never see past us.

Once again I will be consistent. I have voted him every round and his silence is deafening.

Vote Malinga

PS If I had been a goon I would have knocked you off during the night. :thumbsup:

Fair enough, let's lynch someone quiet then.

unvote Deek

vote Jack Regan

Geoff Kilpatrick

so half that list is bad, i know i'm nowt so its gotta be good odds to hit a goon now

lionel messi

deeks

tempted to vote now, but will hang off for a bit til i think on it a little more

:facepalm:

lionel messi

deeks

Geoff is good, pay attention Bev.

At that I am off to bed. Ovaltine time. :unsure:

:facepalm:

i said makes me wonder, not i suspected out and out!

i have nothing but a hunch and forget loads of things as games go on. the only person i know i can trust is me, cos i know i have no role!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Needs to be a goon tonight, getting desperate. Dont understand the night kills but i'd guess that could be the point- and i've a feeling an experienced player could be behind it. Goon list deek, bev, elvis, jambodunks.

portobellojambo1

oh i forgot malinga was still playing!

VERY quiet player huh?

Wooooooooooo

Today he completed his 3rd day of his working life. Yesterday he fell asleep on the bus home from work, and I'm guessing he is struggling to cope with the change from school holidays to working life, so will probably post a lot less during the week now. It has already made a huge difference to the Facebook database, they can now back up their servers in 45 minutes instead of 45 hours.

Woooooooooo

wooooooo

Jeezo Yvonne, could I not have been disposed of without the vicious perverted things happening to me? :huh:

Right townies. The bulk of the goons should be obvious from here so get the job done.

woooooooo

wooooooo

Jeezo Yvonne, could I not have been disposed of without the vicious perverted things happening to me? :huh:

Right townies. The bulk of the goons should be obvious from here so get the job done.

woooooooo

Its ok your therapy will help you deal with it and dont blame me its all the evil folks fault! :)

i had seats pegged as the nurse (before eck was killed)

i think we have some experienced goons

goon list

THAITB

Bev

Malinga

Deek or jack

Chris Benoit

Wooooo

Goons are shite got rid of 2 folk who you can possibly get lynched while leaving 2 stick on good guys and as for the asbo kid hope you get chlamydia ya little fecker!

Back to the eck lynch I gave my reason for voting him and IMO it was well thought out and while admittedly incorrect I didn't see anyone else coming up with anything else and most of you were happy to follow on my coat tails rather than work it out for yourselves

Woooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's only a game Frenchie.

I'm convinced by Regan. He's far too quiet by his standards.

waity and see the pile on, on me

and check who starts it

they know what i am, and that is a simple yoof. the fact i'm still showing as goonly on some lists proves to me, that i'll be next. if not lynched, then the night time kill

we have got to be careful today cos we really don't wanna lose any more good guys and HAVE to get a goon!

vote lionel messi for the reasons above

Wooooo

Goons are shite got rid of 2 folk who you can possibly get lynched while leaving 2 stick on good guys and as for the asbo kid hope you get chlamydia ya little fecker!

Back to the eck lynch I gave my reason for voting him and IMO it was well thought out and while admittedly incorrect I didn't see anyone else coming up with anything else and most of you were happy to follow on my coat tails rather than work it out for yourselves

Woooooo

easy tiger, wouldn't bet against some of those coming on to point out that it was 'obvious' can only say that cos they already know who the goons are rolleyes.gif

Crikey.

Well my goon list is down to Bev and Malinga. Not so sure about THAIB, Deek and Jack. The rest are cool :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Geoff, you can think that all you want but what are my standards? I've just returned to placement and need early nights and with applying for jobs and writing up to do with applications and CV etc sorry if this doesn't take pride of place. I'm around tonight though! :)

Others that are playing are Bev, Messi, THAITB, Dunks, Elvis, Malinga and Deek. Given that Geoff and Malky are good. Asbo is in there as well..

I'll return with more insightful stuff and a goon list out of the above.

I have a feeling deek is playing a clever game, if he is that was a stunning retort to Geoff tbh

shows why his old user name was sneakydeek biggrin.gif

saying that my goondar is virtually non existent so don't listen to me

no vote yet, definately not for Malinga, based on what PJ1 says I can understand his quietness and there are others I'm more intrigued by

Bev is possibly the Asbo dick, the last post by her seemed a bit desperate, especially as she's not been voted for yet

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok, let's ask what the goons will do this round. Be greedy and go for the granny or lynch one of their own to keep their noses clean, then kill either Malky or I at night? Given their weird kills, I think they'll go for the former.

Remember asbo kid could still win the game if all the evil ones get lynched first :)

Bev is possibly the Asbo dick, the last post by her seemed a bit desperate, especially as she's not been voted for yet

My thoughts exactly!

n620727300_1655013_6830.jpg

you can all think what you like, i KNOW i have no role.

simples

as i said though, those who have me on their lists i reckon are the ones to watch out for.

unvote messi

vote jambodunks

he seems too sure of me. so by my reckoning now, he has named me, knowing i'm not a goon, and named malinga as a safety net so if he survives, and malinga is lynched he can put his hands up and try the old bluff of "why would i vote another goon?? honest guv, its a stitch up!"

i actually hate being unroled cos i am always under suspicion and an easy target anyways!

no idea how i've not been lynched already to be honest. the only reason i'll still be alive is to implicate me as a fellow goon!

to add to that i should have said the only reason i'm still alive and not been killed in the night by a goon!

Archived