Mafia- Aged 13 & 3/4

yvonnejambo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope I'm making it difficult for the goons as well.

The way I see it there's a sliding scale of trustworthiness.

Me at the top (but I wouldn't expect anyone else to have me at the top of their trust list).

Geoff

Barney

Malky

Frenchie

seats (only just above the rest)

the rest

So I'll be focussing on how the rest vote since the folk on my trust list only know good folk - no bad guys have been unearthed yet.

Boof, sorry for being blunt but your reason for thinking seats is nearer to innocent is shite

why wouldn't the person next to PJ1 target him during the night in case he was the cop, that's the # 1 target especially on night 1

if a goon had been found on night # 1 that is when goons are least likely to kill the person above them in case it's not the cop and they give themself away

boof you seem to be overthinking things and jumping to some slightly un educated conclusions.

i agree with your suggested trust of

Geoff

Barney

Malky

and somewhat of frenchie,

but as malky has said your views on seats seem flawed (i will admit that there was something from him which leads me to trust him more than others).

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right folks, off to bed. May be dead by the time I wake up! :stuart:

Doc, look after yourself.

i can see why people would want to go for me, seeing as on 2 votes i'm in the lead, but i can assure you all i'm no goon

simple townie, so no loss if you lynch me really, but even if you don't the goons are likely to take me out since they know the nurse is gonna have a good idea of at least a couple of the good guys.

i agree there should be no more "outing" of yourself if you are roled as we don't want to lose any of the other good roles

i have no idea who IS bad, but its a moot point anyways since i can't vote today.

i'll probably not be back on since i'm out tonight anyways, so good luck town, even if you do lynch me

woooo

come on then goon, lets have ya. square doo. i 'll take you all on.

i've had a 4 pack of kestrel and i'm ready to go.

woooo

Seats, would you put it past Boof to use the PM thing as a goon strategy? I wouldn't.

I wouldn't put it past Boof to do this, however I do not think he would physically have been able to do it. My reason for trusting him is due to the wording in a PM. I am assuming it is only the townie's that got this PM which was the same as the wording in mine. For Boof to have manufactured this (quickly after the PM's came out) would have meant getting access to someone else's PM's or Yvonne giving him the wording which I do not think she would have done.

As for everyone else casting doubts on me, you are perfectly correct to do so. However, based on what I have said above and my actions from yesterday, I hope you will see that I am a mere spotty teenage townie.

Do not waste energy voting for me as it will achieve nothing.

P:S Geoff, I also wouldn't put it past you to claim masonic status when you are actually a goon. Hopefully someone would have said something if this was the case though!

I'm confused now and not just about my Big Cousin :ermm:

I've been trying to follow Boof's posts and err logic and I'm failing. First up, when did the Masons become involved with the Youth Club? Are they the goodies? I only ask that as I assume the Goons are the baddies. That said, I'd rather be in the Goonies than the Masons :whistling:

Anyway, what strikes me about Boofs posts is his blatent attempts at influencing us yoofs in the way that we vote. Could this be a simple ruse to take the attention away from him? Possibly.

Unvote Beverley

Vote Boof

BoJack Horseman

Can someone clarify what this PM business was with Boof? I must have missed that one.

I'm confused now and not just about my Big Cousin :ermm:

I've been trying to follow Boof's posts and err logic and I'm failing. First up, when did the Masons become involved with the Youth Club? Are they the goodies? I only ask that as I assume the Goons are the baddies. That said, I'd rather be in the Goonies than the Masons :whistling:

Anyway, what strikes me about Boofs posts is his blatent attempts at influencing us yoofs in the way that we vote. Could this be a simple ruse to take the attention away from him? Possibly.

Unvote Beverley

Vote Boof

woooo

masons is the generic term for good guys, they're called youth workers in this game, goons is the same for the villians and the townies are youths.

the names change slightly depending on the theme so you'll find most people use the terms masons, goons and townies to describe them.

woooooo

Chris Benoit

Barney the Boof pm thing was saturday morning Boof made a post about the wording of the townie pm and i posted what it was after i did this Boof also posted it.

Thinking back without seeing the post times there's no guarantee that Boof didn't see my post then make his i'm on my phone just now but if someone wants to go back and check it'd be much appreciated

Barney the Boof pm thing was saturday morning Boof made a post about the wording of the townie pm and i posted what it was after i did this Boof also posted it.

Thinking back without seeing the post times there's no guarantee that Boof didn't see my post then make his i'm on my phone just now but if someone wants to go back and check it'd be much appreciated

You alluded to it and Boof went for a more direct approach. I don't think he could have got his info from your post.

Chris Benoit

You alluded to it and Boof went for a more direct approach. I don't think he could have got his info from your post.

Look back seats it's on page 2 i gave the exact wording from the pm Boof hinted at it but you're doing yourself no favours by continually jumping to each others defence

Look back seats it's on page 2 i gave the exact wording from the pm Boof hinted at it but you're doing yourself no favours by continually jumping to each others defence

woooo

fight, fight, fight, fight, fight,fight, fight, fight, fight, fight.

woooo

Post #6 and post #12 my friend.

I have no interest in jumping to anyones defence. I am just trying to make good of a bad situation seeing as our masons appear to be total incompetents :verymad:

Boof always confuses me. But going by his logic, I will stick with my vote since day 1.

Vote Malinga

PS The last game I moderated Boof didnt play. He did however PM with his goon list as a bit of fun. He had three attempts and the best he got was 2 out of 4. :whistling:

Harry Palmer

Afternoon. It's exhausting trying to read what's happened since I've been away and I've read it twice! I'll need to go back again for a turd time :blink: but at the moment thinking of keeping the same goon list as yesterday, which was:

flux

Malinga

Elvis

Eckauskas

This might change when I return in a bit.

Harry Palmer

Hmmm, haven't garnered much from that re-read. I'm not putting seats on my trust list just yet as he could easily be a goon and use the whole pm thing to his and his buddies advantage. However, I'm merely speculating and unless my logic is flawed in there, which wouldn't surprise me, I'm surprised it hasn't already been suggested or has it and I've missed it??

I'll leave him just now and stick with my goon list given above, still unsure of jambodunks and Thaitb but I'm still fumbling in the dark and my thoughts are probably all crap anyway.

I'll vote later after food, I'm a growing laddie of 13 3/4 after all.....

Sorry again folks for not getting on yesterday.

Just in from work, and can't vote anyway, so I'll post some thoughts later, providing I don't fall asleep.

Harry Palmer

I'm sticking with my vote from yesterday.

vote flux

Might change later, might not.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Oof, that was some catch up- boof man my eyes are bleeding! So trust list- geoff malky, barney. Not convinced yet but will leave boof, seats, frenchie and eck for now- although one of those in particular has caught my attention. So goon list to follow from the remaining bunch

Chris Benoit

Oof, that was some catch up- boof man my eyes are bleeding! So trust list- geoff malky, barney. Not convinced yet but will leave boof, seats, frenchie and eck for now- although one of those in particular has caught my attention. So goon list to follow from the remaining bunch

I think I know what your talking about and depending what happens tonight we could have a lead to go on tomorrow

Chris Benoit

vote elvis

away out in a sec so putting a vote in on someone with no votes in case I don't get back before deadline but chances are I'll be back in an hour

I never relised I should have just said Malky

I ment Malky (McFrench)

OK never relised it would have led to confuison

should have been a vote for Malky

I see why you have voted for me, thats fair enough,

but as my vote led to confuison ,

unvote frenchie

vote malky

what my vote was before the confuison.

I am baising my info on this.

woooo

masons is the generic term for good guys, they're called youth workers in this game, goons is the same for the villians and the townies are youths.

the names change slightly depending on the theme so you'll find most people use the terms masons, goons and townies to describe them.

woooooo

Cheers Sean - wasn't expecting the answer from beyond the grave, but glad I gave the Ouija Board a go :thumbsup:

Remedial Class question number 2: Why do some posters publish a goon list when they can only vote for one person? Is this simply either speculation or deceipt?

Thanks in anticipation - my head hurts :ermm:

Chris Benoit

i'll have a read back and will post my evidence, which might be poo.

cool if your right we've got our goons if your wrong there will be some who'll want you lynched but I would like to add that I don't think flux is a goon cos no goon in their right mind would try a stunt like this

Chris Benoit

I am baising my info on this.

that would only work if Malky was claiming to be a mason, as far as i've read things Geoff and Barney are the masons and Malky is a townie that sean investigated last night

That's me just in from my paper round, I'm sure I heard Boof outside chatting to some dodgy looking characters.

:(

Cheers Sean - wasn't expecting the answer from beyond the grave, but glad I gave the Ouija Board a go :thumbsup:

Remedial Class question number 2: Why do some posters publish a goon list when they can only vote for one person? Is this simply either speculation or deceipt?

Thanks in anticipation - my head hurts :ermm:

If everyone posts a goon list and eventually a trust list then you can look back after we have lost a mason (or a goon) and by process of elimination decide who is good and who is bad. The masons and the cop are generally the only people who have concrete info and the best way they can pass this on is through goon lists. However, if only the masons put them together it would identify them for the goons immediately, so generally everyone does them at some stage.

Good luck making sense of that! :whistling:

thehibsareintheirbeds

vote bev[br][br] interested to hear more from flux- also interesting to see votes on malky and boof. I'll stick to my reasoning and goon list from earlier and go for bev

Thanks Seats - kinda getting there. I think I need to go back to the start of the thread and take notes :thumbsup:

In the meantime, I'm meeting my Cousin down the orchard later and there isn't much happening in the club tonight, so goon list later!

I am suspicious at those that haven't posted much today though ..... almost as much as those that have posted a lot :teehee:

Thanks Seats - kinda getting there. I think I need to go back to the start of the thread and take notes :thumbsup:

In the meantime, I'm meeting my Cousin down the orchard later and there isn't much happening in the club tonight, so goon list later!

I am suspicious at those that haven't posted much today though ..... almost as much as those that have posted a lot :teehee:

If you are in a state of utter confusion, it means you're getting the hang of it! :D

Chris Benoit

I'm back :)

was just thinking to myself that i've not really got into this game then i noticed i'm 3rd on the post count!!! how the **** did that happen??? and more to the point what's up with JR and Malky :P

sorry elvis keeping my vote where it is just now until i get to the bottom of the votes for Malky and Boof

Boof, sorry for being blunt but your reason for thinking seats is nearer to innocent is shite

why wouldn't the person next to PJ1 target him during the night in case he was the cop, that's the # 1 target especially on night 1

if a goon had been found on night # 1 that is when goons are least likely to kill the person above them in case it's not the cop and they give themself away

Night 1

cop / caretaker uses BS and finds a goon

goons whack someone directly above them who happens to be the cop

Town have a cast iron goon-vote on day 2 without the masons having to reveal themselves

Now, in this instance the masons are just glorified townies, but ones who at least know 2 other folk not to vote for.

That was my reasoning for goons avoiding the person above them on night 1 - if they happened to hit a BS-using cop one of them is a dead man walking.

But if I'm the only one that would think along those lines then seats definitely goes back on the I-don't-trust-him list.

Here's the PM thing.

I was hoping that Yvonne would've sent a vaguely similar PM to all the townies and that enough of us would've had one containing exactly (ish) the same wording as mine.

Innocent young person is me - no drugs in my tuck shop, Lionel.

I did say in one of my earlier posts that I'd got the PM telling me what I was...I'll finish off this post and go back and have a look to try and convince y'all of my townieness.

An innocent little young person boof?

Innocent young person is me - no drugs in my tuck shop, Lionel.

I've omitted one word from that description - in the presumption that it might come in handy to have done so. I wasn't expecting to have to use it this early, but there ye go...some folk seem keen to get rid of me.

Any other young people who got a similar PM from Yvonne may have had one with that missing word inserted.

it's not a big word, but it could just be enough to give folk one less person on their voteworthy list.

And if not...well, no big deal really.

Ah...and I see Frenchie's there well before me.:thumbsup:

And there you have it - my sole claim to townieness.

Night 1

cop / caretaker uses BS and finds a goon

goons whack someone directly above them who happens to be the cop

Town have a cast iron goon-vote on day 2 without the masons having to reveal themselves

Now, in this instance the masons are just glorified townies, but ones who at least know 2 other folk not to vote for.

That was my reasoning for goons avoiding the person above them on night 1 - if they happened to hit a BS-using cop one of them is a dead man walking.

But if I'm the only one that would think along those lines then seats definitely goes back on the I-don't-trust-him list.

yes, you are the only person that would think that. However there is far too much thought being wasted on me - time to get voting some goons folks!!!

Well, he's on my dodgy list and has voted for me despite me knowing perfectly well how innocent I am so I've got to

Vote Eckauskas

And FFS don't be the nursie.

Archived