Mafia- Aged 13 & 3/4

yvonnejambo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Baws. Still I can out myself now. There are two players I definitely trust and one of them is Malky.

vote Frenchie

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

Baws. Still I can out myself now. There are two players I definitely trust and one of them is Malky.

vote Frenchie

good work, wrong vote

unvote malky

Chris Benoit

Marty, dinnae be a ****, you're the goon slayer mind

a lot is expected of you sweat.gif

PS Up to level 8 noo

fair play was in 2 minds about you and there's a bloody good chance if you were a goon you'd hit sean for shits n giggles while he was at football

edit- ps only 132 to go until you catch me, might have to prestige again and race you :lol:

3 non voters is a bit concerning, there could be goons amongst them? We will probably take our eyes off them.

Chris Benoit

i think i know something, but refuse to act on it, as there will be a strop involved for sure.

and what may that be Mr Capacitor?

Chris Benoit

3 non voters is a bit concerning, there could be goons amongst them? We will probably take our eyes off them.

Of the 3 there's

1. Lasith/Malinga hasn't been a game yet he hasn't missed a vote

2. Bev done it a few times and been a goon on some of them

3. Barney think he was modkilled for not posting/voting in one game

persistent offenders but worth keeping an eye on

fair play was in 2 minds about you and there's a bloody good chance if you were a goon you'd hit sean for shits n giggles while he was at football

edit- ps only 132 to go until you catch me, might have to prestige again and race you :lol:

good idea, putting my goon hat on for a minute there are a few others I'd have gone for first tbh

the Bev/goon non-voting thing is a regular part of her game so that's interesting

I'll hold off the now before putting up a goon list

Beverley, Barney & malinga cant vote tomorrow as punishment

This makes me suspicious, although not as suspicious as my Mum when I took my Hot Cousin upstairs to show her my Airfix collection :mellow:

For now, vote Beverley

There are two players I definitely trust and one of them is Malky.

The two players you trust...are you one of them?

sorry sorry sorry sorry

i forgot all about it. was watching true blood, then sister phoned, then went for a bath.

i'm not a goon, and when i WAS a goon only missed a vote once. i have missed a vote way more when i've been non roled simply cos i generally do forget. its boring having no role

yvonnejambo

I'm sorry, this is 1983 and the internet hasn't been invented yet!

Just as well I have access to the APRPANET :rolleyes:

Some of the younger players would have had internet when they were 13 3/4 :) anyway pizzas and mocktails did exisit way back then ....Will I get the Breakfast club for the video player?

No Boof, I trust someone else apart from me.

So, effectively, you trust three people...?

yvonnejambo

Wargames was made in 1983. Love that film!

Long as its rated as a PG :)

yvonnejambo

Players left

barney stinson

flux

eckauskas

Beverley

geoff kilpatrick

jambodunks

Jack Regan

Deek

lionel messi

Malinga

Frenchie

seats

Elvis Legend

Malky

Boof

Thehibsareintheirbeds

Some of the younger players would have had internet when they were 13 3/4 :) anyway pizzas and mocktails did exisit way back then ....Will I get the Breakfast club for the video player?

Wargames was made in 1983. Love that film!

Yes to both. And the common denominator?

ally-sheedy-500x275.jpg

:wub:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yes Boof, that makes three when I count myself. Let's just say the two others I would have trusted 100% are dead and that also answers Malky's question.

Yes Boof, that makes three when I count myself. Let's just say the two others I would have trusted 100% are dead and that also answers Malky's question.

Now that's got me just a leetle confused...

You say you're outing yourself (as a mason, presumably).

swavkav was a mason - one of your 100%ers.

jambosean was the cop - your other 100%er

Just at this point may I say 'Sorry' to Yvonne for not using the game terminology, but the familiar, comfortable mafia terms.

Anyway.

Using BS Sean would've investigated Barney Stinson (unless I've had a monumental brainfart - that was the list in post #11...I'm sure) and Yvonne said he's good so he has to be on your trust list.

Last night's investigation (unless it was Sean investigating himself) result came back as good - so that's another good person to trust.

And your masonic buddy should also be on your trust list.

And yourself...making four.

The only scenario where you'd only have three folk to trust is if Sean investigated Malky on night 2 thereby making persons 2 and 3 on the list above the same person.

But Malky has expressed some doubt as to Sean using BS...so is he a mason...?

If so that gives us me a trust list of

Geoff

Barney

Malky

Boof

Frenchie (probably, due to the PM thing)

seats (maybe...and I can't remember why)

Maybe it's a bad thing to have that all out in the open (especially if I've misread Frenchie or seats) but, to me, it gives Nursie a smaller protection target assuming the goons will aim for the known good folk - the first 3 in that list being the most weel-kent.

I'm not a mason but I am willing to guess I got investigated today

Yeah, it's completely believeable that you'd be investigated.

So why only 3 folk on Geoff's trust list?

Have I boobed somewhere?

*Tee hee - I said boobed*

FFS Boof, I'm shite at anything but being a goon but even I can now tell that Barney is the 2nd mason as was investigated night 1

makes no odds, now leaves the goons a choice of topping the known good guys risking being thwarted on a number of occasions by the doc or actively trying to find the doc

either way we have to make lynches count

D'Oh!!

As you say...FFS!!!

Ach, it's late and I'm struggling my way around St Andrews...

Yvonne must be helpless wi laughter.

So

Geoff

Barney

Malky

are guaranteed good guys

Others likely to be good

Me (only I know for sure, of course)

Frenchie (I believe)

seats (kinda believe)

Which leaves

flux

eckauskas

Beverley

jambodunks

Jack Regan

Deek

lionel messi

Malinga

Elvis Legend

Thehibsareintheirbeds

As the likely place to find 4 goons, ASBO kid and Nursie.

I'll have a read back tomorrow - too tired just now.

So why only 3 folk on Geoff's trust list?

Have I boobed somewhere?

*Tee hee - I said boobed*

Nice to wake up to some titalation this morning. :rolleyes:

boof unless you can substantiate seats innocence then he goes back on the shelf

Malky, there is no way to substantiate me as a townie. However, sometimes actions have to speak louder than words - I KNOW that Boof is a townie and I'm pretty sure Frenchie is as well. Have a look yesterday and you'll see I tried to move the vote away from Frenchie as it was obviously a loser for the town. Whilst that would have been a brilliant goon play, there would really not have been a reason for it at this stage of the game.

my goon list -

Jack Regan

Flux

Deek

Jambodunks

Geoff Kilpatrick

Seats, would you put it past Boof to use the PM thing as a goon strategy? I wouldn't.

thehibsareintheirbeds

What an awful night. Have to say i'm completely confused now- those i trusted are looking a bit dodgy. Still not getting how seats and boof can vouch for each other- thought they were masons- but we now know this is not the case. After some truly horrific votes last game- can people please make sure they read the thread and not vote for the known goodies, as this is hard enough.

Sergio Garcia

After first day back at work after being ill, i was out for the count by half 7 and missed all the late voting. Not a good result at all. There must be clues all over this thread for goonish behaviour. Im thinking one of the non-voters has to be a bad yin, so for the moment im going go for one of them.

VOTE BEV

Vote count;

Beverley-2

Jack regan-1

I wont really be on until after 8 so if anyone wants to keep updating the votes i will be very grateful :) Have a nice day ya all

i'm going to re-read things later, especially boofs summary. To see ifi agree with it or if hes trying to play a fast one

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right folks. Let's step back here.

If you were a goon, who would you want to kill next? Not myself, Barney or Malky - we can't harm them.

No, the real issue is the doc.

Now, there are a couple of people claiming knowledge of someone's innocence based on reading the thread. The LAST thing the doc should be doing at the minute is outing him or herself. Indeed, to protect the town from the assassin as well, the doc needs to stay alive.

With that in mind.

unvote Jack Regan

vote Flux

Goon list:

Regan

Flux/Seats

THAITB

and Deek

boof unless you can substantiate seats innocence then he goes back on the shelf

Nope - I can't. I'll take a look back and see what it was that gave me that feeling on (I think) day 1. It's just that apart from goons, cop and masons who can work with definites...I'm one of the rest who only have probabilities to use. I remember Geoff's first(ish) modding game when I had the casting vote on a goon and I wanted to be extra extra sure, since I was in the position of wanting a definite but not having one.

Now that the cop has gone we're not going to be getting any more definites than we've already got - unless Nursie manages to protect a goon target. And, more than likely, for the next few days they'll be wanting to get rid of as many known folk as they can to disperse the voting.

So the short answer is 'No - I can't say seats isn't bad'.

Malky, there is no way to substantiate me as a townie. However, sometimes actions have to speak louder than words - I KNOW that Boof is a townie and I'm pretty sure Frenchie is as well. Have a look yesterday and you'll see I tried to move the vote away from Frenchie as it was obviously a loser for the town. Whilst that would have been a brilliant goon play, there would really not have been a reason for it at this stage of the game.

seats - you can't KNOW I'm a townie. You can strongly believe it, based on the only evidence I've been able to muster which is the PM. But you can't say for certain.

I can - and I am, but now that sean's out of the picture nobody else will know for sure until (a) I get lynched or whacked or (b ) we win.

Seats, would you put it past Boof to use the PM thing as a goon strategy? I wouldn't.

I'd suggest my late night dialogue with Malky shows what my performance is like in this game so far :lol:

So...if BS was used the goons now now 4 fewer people to target.

I'm guessing the cop's action gets done before the goons' - correct, Yvonne?

Therefore, the goons wouldn't want to take out the player just above them in case they turned out to be the cop and used BS. So, by my (potentially hugely flawed) reckoning...the player after PJ1 isn't one of the goons. Now to go back to post #11 and see who it is.

But, that just means PJ would've done seats so...for me, for now, seats is edging towards the trust list.

There ye go - found it.

Purely based on the goons being good enough to know NOT to go for a player above any of them on the list in case BS rumbled their identity.

That's all I was basing it on.

Not much admittedly, but I'm back into probabilities rather than definnites.

BoJack Horseman

Now that's got me just a leetle confused...

You say you're outing yourself (as a mason, presumably).

swavkav was a mason - one of your 100%ers.

jambosean was the cop - your other 100%er

Just at this point may I say 'Sorry' to Yvonne for not using the game terminology, but the familiar, comfortable mafia terms.

Anyway.

Using BS Sean would've investigated Barney Stinson (unless I've had a monumental brainfart - that was the list in post #11...I'm sure) and Yvonne said he's good so he has to be on your trust list.

Last night's investigation (unless it was Sean investigating himself) result came back as good - so that's another good person to trust.

And your masonic buddy should also be on your trust list.

And yourself...making four.

The only scenario where you'd only have three folk to trust is if Sean investigated Malky on night 2 thereby making persons 2 and 3 on the list above the same person.

But Malky has expressed some doubt as to Sean using BS...so is he a mason...?

If so that gives us me a trust list of

Geoff

Barney

Malky

Boof

Frenchie (probably, due to the PM thing)

seats (maybe...and I can't remember why)

Maybe it's a bad thing to have that all out in the open (especially if I've misread Frenchie or seats) but, to me, it gives Nursie a smaller protection target assuming the goons will aim for the known good folk - the first 3 in that list being the most weel-kent.

I'm confused by this post. How can you have both Malky and Myself on the initial trust list if your trust of me is based on the fact that Sean used BS and your trust of Malky is based on the fact that you think he might be a Mason due being unsure of Sean using BS. These cancel each other out.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, however I am confused at your logic.

I'm confused by this post. How can you have both Malky and Myself on the initial trust list if your trust of me is based on the fact that Sean used BS and your trust of Malky is based on the fact that you think he might be a Mason due being unsure of Sean using BS. These cancel each other out.

Errrmmm - yeah...one of my more embarrassing mafia moments.

When I was constructing that tome...it didn't click until Malky helped ensure the penny dropped that sean's initial use of BS might just have turned up a mason.

At the time of writing that one, Geoff fully trusted Malky - which I believed to be as night 2 investigation. But just couldn't see why he wouldn't trust his masonic buddy - not realising that he might have been night 1's investigatee.

Errrmmm - yeah...one of my more embarrassing mafia moments.

When I was constructing that tome...it didn't click until Malky helped ensure the penny dropped that sean's initial use of BS might just have turned up a mason.

At the time of writing that one, Geoff fully trusted Malky - which I believed to be as night 2 investigation. But just couldn't see why he wouldn't trust his masonic buddy - not realising that he might have been night 1's investigatee.

Right folks. Let's step back here.

If you were a goon, who would you want to kill next? Not myself, Barney or Malky - we can't harm them.

No, the real issue is the doc.

Now, there are a couple of people claiming knowledge of someone's innocence based on reading the thread. The LAST thing the doc should be doing at the minute is outing him or herself. Indeed, to protect the town from the assassin as well, the doc needs to stay alive.

D'you not think the goons would wanr to get rid of the known goodies?

That way they'll have a higher proportion of unknown folk to point fingers at.

I agree Nursie has to stay alive for as long as possible - and any outing must only be done as the last of last resorts...i.e. if they're about to be lynched and that last one night's save could swing things for the town.

Finally, I hope you're not suggesting I'm one of those claiming knowledge. I'm simply stating some beliefs - I have no guaranteed knowledge other than that of my own youthfulness.

Archived