Mafia- Aged 13 & 3/4

yvonnejambo

Chris Benoit

woooo

Oooooft - just got in fae oot.

Exciting times...for those still not deided.

Wooooo

your goon list is looking better than mine so far :lol:

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooooo

Edge of the seat time!!!

I hope this gets finished tonight :o

1 goon

2 youths

1 ASBO kid

and a goon-whack to come

Couldn't be more finely balanced...

wooooo

The club were rejoicing with getting rid of the pervs and cult leader. Now just the dealer to go. beverley was partying away and got speaking to the cool looking dude. he gave her something to help her have more fun but Beverley started shaking violently then went pale and collapsed. Those very dodgy drugs got the better of her and no more fun would she ever have

Beverley-youth killed

now day!

woooooo

told us what? almost everyone you accused of being a goon has been proved innocent :rolleyes:

woooooo

Woooooooo

Not to vote for me.

Wooooooooo

Sergio Garcia

Bev was one i was convinced was youth, so did Messi kill her to make me think he is the other youth as he voted for Deek, or is it simply the case THAITB is the goon. let me reread a few pages and work this out.

Dont want to balls it up now

Chris Benoit

asbo kid should do the honorable thing and declare his role and commit suicide and give the town a chance

Wooooo

Whoever wins...my hat is doffed to all of

Elvis, Lionel, THAITB

Well played guys.

woooooo

thehibsareintheirbeds

god what a night- i go away for an hour and all hell breaks out! assuming elvis is asbo and would rather he wins than the goons so....

vote lionel messi

Wooooo

Whoever wins...my hat is doffed to all of

Elvis, Lionel, THAITB

Well played guys.

woooooo

i cant feckin win though :verymad:

thehibsareintheirbeds

well the goons win then, elvis you fool

cant believe yous threw it away! best town comeback ever- and deserved asbo win.

Sergio Garcia

Cant believe im this excited on a friday night when im staying in. Is that what turning older does to ya!

Messi was taken away from the world by the asbo kid

and the goon

Goon win as Im pretty sure THAIBs would have shared more of his lethal drug cocktails with our friendly wee asbo kid

well done but i really thought Elvis asbo had it in the bag then, considering it wasnt that long when it looked like a goon definate win

Sergio Garcia

The coin toss let me down, i couldnt decide between Messi and THAITB and end up snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

thehibsareintheirbeds

The coin toss let me down, i couldnt decide between Messi and THAITB and end up snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

unlucky bud bit of a robbery at the end but think we deserved it over all. have to say i really didnt think you were asbo right up until the last minute

Harry Palmer

GIRUY! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! ROOOOND YE!

My inspired kill of Bev thinking she was the Asbo won the game!

Sergio Garcia

unlucky bud bit of a robbery at the end but think we deserved it over all. have to say i really didnt think you were asbo right up until the last minute

Was well played, sorry Messi., your poor World Cup lead me to not have complete faith.

So now you all have to go back to being grown ups and hope you have learnt some valuable life lessons along the way :rolleyes: (although having the dealer as the winner doesnt really live up to my work ethos!)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Meh! Had Regan and Deek pinned for God knows how long and yet no one would follow me!

Well played goons.

Harry Palmer

Well, we were undecided where our kill would go and with Malinga not being around half the time....

No assassin kill and when Elvis arrived last night that should've alerted us. I wanted to keep Malky alive as he thought Messi was a possible goon but I was too late. After that, I was raging at my fellow goons....was hoping Deek would've been taken out but wasn't.

So went for Bev, I'll claim it was a masterstroke on my part. :)

Still excellent stuff! The first time myself and THAITB have won as goons!

Thanks it was actually really funny running this game had a few prroper laugh moments with some of the comments and ofcourse Malkys pm list of roles at the end was funny too :thumbsup: was tricky trying to make the night time stories not too gruesome considereing the evil roles espec Deek & Malinga! sorry again :unsure:

Great game, Yvonne.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My goon list PMed to Yvonne after I died was

Malinga

Jack Regan

jambodunks

Elvis

2 goons and ASBO along with dunks who I thought had a splendid first game...though managed to look pretty dodgy to a lot of folk :lol:

Harry Palmer

Meh! Had Regan and Deek pinned for God knows how long and yet no one would follow me!

Well played goons.

:lol:

Thank you, we did do well up until I almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory before turning it around tonight with my inspired kill. :ninja:

I really enjoyed that game.

that was a bit of a giggle despite having no role, cos i genuinely do get bored. can't believe i survived as long as i did though. i knew i wasn't gonna get killed by the goons til late on though cos too many people suspected me as per usual....

even when i swore on the footy people still doubted me!!!!

thanks vonny

safe drive down chick x

Archived