• Last Reply

Votes

Jack Regan-3

Beverley-1

Deek-1

5 for a lynch or deadline 9pm tonight

Harry Palmer

Ah well, looks like I'm for the chop.

I'm going to vote for someone who hasn't had much attention throughout the game at all and is probably cheesing at the current votes.

vote Lionel Messi

Harry Palmer

I think you're at it Messi, playing dumb with the 'who's left?' crap above, not buying it.

Another reason for my vote.

Votes

Jack Regan-3

Beverley-1

Deek-1

Lionel messi-1

5 for a lynch or deadline 9pm tonight

thehibsareintheirbeds

Evening all, looks like the goons are happy with how things are going or are powerless to stop it. Jacks vote last night was pretty goonly, so hopefully at long last we've got one. Will have a quick catch up then vote

Chris Benoit

Wooooo

I told you :(

Wooooo

woooooo

told us what? almost everyone you accused of being a goon has been proved innocent :rolleyes:

woooooo

I'm still a million miles from convinced about Bev. She always has a great talent of defending herself when she's a goon, and has pulled the wool over my eyes once to many times.

Vote : Beverley

woooooooo

game's dying a death

woooooooo

woooo

Tends to happen that way unless there's any particularly yappy buggers still left alive.

Sure, Malky's been probably the most talkative but seems pointless debating with himself.

wooooo

Chris Benoit

woooo

Tends to happen that way unless there's any particularly yappy buggers still left alive.

Sure, Malky's been probably the most talkative but seems pointless debating with himself.

wooooo

knew it was part of our tactics last game to get rid of the more vocal players so at the end i was able to give it the chat to get folk on side :D

wooooooo X2

unvote deeks

vote jack again

god this is not fun :(

malinga, you're well off the mark matey

woooo

wooooo

Wooo hooo oooo hoooo

We're doing not too bad speaking from the other side :lol:

Hooo wooo oooo poooo :angry:

Chris Benoit

Wooo hooo oooo hoooo

We're doing not too bad speaking from the other side :lol:

Hooo wooo oooo poooo :angry:

wooooo

is this your first game Dunks?

if it is i think you've been the most vocal newbie since Malky's first game :lol:

wooooo

Tonight the few young people came along to learn more about internet safety and drug info. It made them think mabe Jack Regan may be involved in one of those as he was asking the most questions. The youths gathered round him and beat him up very badly.

Had they finally got someone evil???

As Jack was carted of in an ambulance he mumbled some words about his saviour the egg of the rodent. His leaflet about his cult were falling out his pockets

yes well done Jack Regan- cult leader is no more

Now night please get stuff in asap and def before 10 thanks

Woooo

Ha! Yes it is Frenchie. I thought the vocal way was the way to get information out there, plus a bit of a laugh too :thumbsup:

Have to say, I was only just getting into it when I was needlessly picked on - I won't speculate on who by though :whistling:

Looking forward to the next one already - is it generally the same folks that take part? Anyway, if I see any of those that killed me on Saturday, I expect free beer :teehee:

Woo hoo

Arseholes. :down:

they say its what kick back is for thumbsup.gif

so, we got one!

thank god for that.

watch me die tonight guys :(

Chris Benoit

Woooo

Ha! Yes it is Frenchie. I thought the vocal way was the way to get information out there, plus a bit of a laugh too :thumbsup:

Have to say, I was only just getting into it when I was needlessly picked on - I won't speculate on who by though :whistling:

Looking forward to the next one already - is it generally the same folks that take part? Anyway, if I see any of those that killed me on Saturday, I expect free beer :teehee:

Woo hoo

woooooooo

usually the same folk, some others will play some playing will drop out the odd game.

two things guaranteed Boof will mention BS and Malky invariably will be a goon :D

woooooooo

Harry Palmer

wooooooo

I'm pish at being a goon but I've rather enjoyed this game regardless. :)

Now I can concentrate on posting nonsense as usual!

How does one get rid of a bruise?

Should I get a ticket for tomorrow?

wooooooo

thehibsareintheirbeds

thank christ for that, if asbo can bag us a goon tonight its back on.

During the night the pervert was lurking again he wanted another boy in shorts and his wish came true. Malky was trying to sneak home along the lane as he was worried well Fri 13th and all the bad things that had been happening was enough to worry the bravest teen!

Unfortunately for malky the lane was the wrong choice and he was taken right up it. Malky-Youth is away to rehab. This was all witnessed by asbo kid and as the pervert wandered off, asbo kid jumped out and slashed off some parts which will make this perv hard to function again

Malinga-evil perv killed by asbo kid

Now day and unless action happens tonight it will be Sunday before next deadline as wee matter of the footy tomorrow

Beverley

Deek

lionel messi

Elvis Legend

Thehibsareintheirbeds

2 goons. 2 youths 1 asbo kid.

think

youths

me

elvis

goons

THAITB

Deek

asbo

bev

the only thing i'm thinking is that i might have bev and deek in the wrong places

Sergio Garcia

Get in there townies and well done to Asbo kid finally hitting a bad yin.

Im with Bev, she was the vote that got a bad guy lynched. She didnt need to change it and kill off the goon. The goons are going blow this game.

VOTE DEEK

The remaining youths went to the club early and found Deek there. Why was he there before them? Deek had been on the PCs and quickly trying to shut down his various windows when the crew came in. Some took a bit longer to close and all the info was there for all to see

Deek-Internet groomer lynched (sorry Deek) and remember kids CEOP :)

woooo

Oooooft - just got in fae oot.

Exciting times...for those still not deided.

Wooooo

Archived