Golf Game

jamborich

portobellojambo1

Plus 8's versus JuanMilan - Plus 8's win 2 up

Just finished what was a very good game, despite the problems actually setting it up in the first place. We got off to a fairly blistering start, and were 4 up early on, but Juan Milan clawed it back to just 1 down. We managed to get back to 2 up on the 15th, and 16 and 17 were halved giving us a victory by 2 up.

Well played to all, was very enjoyable, and good luck to JuanMilan in their remaining matches.

Edited by portobellojambo1

jamboinheaven

braw braw lads v gba , baw baw bags win 2 and 1 , good game guys ,bad sportsmanship all the way through from the baw bags , picking on the fact i have no fingers ,im gay and i cant see , oh well well played

The Old Tolbooth

Braw Lads (with the very kind Beats standing in for Dunks who shat it tonight) versus The Good, the Bad, and Craig!

This was a very close and tense game with GBU taking an early lead before being pegged back immediately, then the Braw Lads moved one up after 5 before quickly being pegged back to level again, then GBU won the 9th and held onto this lead until the 15th when myself and Beats actually got to Craig so much with being extremely nice to each other than it put him off :lol:, and the Braw Lads moved up a gear to win the 15th, 16th, and 17th to take the match 2&1.

Great game and banter lads, really enjoyed that, and a massive thanks to Beats for standing in for Dunks, sorry to disappoint you Craig :lol:

Final result

The Braw Lads win 2&1

Braw Lads (with the very kind Beats standing in for Dunks who shat it tonight) versus The Good, the Bad, and Craig!

This was a very close and tense game with GBU taking an early lead before being pegged back immediately, then the Braw Lads moved one up after 5 before quickly being pegged back to level again, then GBU won the 9th and held onto this lead until the 15th when myself and Beats actually got to Craig so much with being extremely nice to each other than it put him off :lol:, and the Braw Lads moved up a gear to win the 15th, 16th, and 17th to take the match 2&1.

Great game and banter lads, really enjoyed that, and a massive thanks to Beats for standing in for Dunks, sorry to disappoint you Craig :lol:

Final result

The Braw Lads win 2&1

It was a pleasure stepping in John and you really are a wonderful player. Delighted we got the win.

jamboinheaven

It was a pleasure stepping in John and you really are a wonderful player. Delighted we got the win.

the games over u can stop all that lovey dovey nonsense now

The Old Tolbooth

:rofl:

ArmiyaRomanova

AS LEAGUE - after 6 rounds of fixtures

With six sets of fixtures played, the table looks like this....

or for the hard of clicking

1st The Silence of the Bams - 18

2nd Jamie and the magic Bugman - 12

3rd Swing This Way - 10

4th Braw Braw Lads - 9

5th JuanMilan - 9

6th Plus 8s? - 7

7th Sons Of Seve - 7

8th The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - 3

9th Granny Bile - 2

A commanding lead for The Silence Of The Bams already (a mistake in team selection criteria during set-up of the league if ever there was one, but nevertheless good on 'em - will anyone be able to take points off them?)

And at the other end of the table, rising concern for Granny Bile and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, both now well adrift from the action.

And so we move on to Round Seven's fixtures.....

Swing This Way host Plus 8s?

The Silence of the Bams host Jamie and the magic Bugman

JuanMilan host Braw Braw Lads

The Good The Bad And The Ugly host Granny Bile

These ties to be played before midnight on Sunday 25th November. Good luck everyone. :thumbsup:

ArmiyaRomanova

good bad and ugly v granny bile , any night at 9.30 ?

After 9pm on either Monday or Friday, or after 10pm Tuesday - or failing that, anytime Friday/Sat/Sun evening for me.

Walter Bishop

FFS :facepalm:

I can only play Sat or Sun I'm afraid.

I'm ok Saturday or Sunday. :thumbsup:

Sunday is ok with me.

Swing This Way v Plus 8's

weegranty only available next Sunday (25th)

If you want to play it before then STW will need a sub.

I'm unavailable on Monday (unless a 10pm start, which probably wouldn't be the best idea), Thursday (same as Monday) and haven't got as far as thinking about the weekend yet.

Plus 8's versus JuanMilan

Congratulations to Plus 8's for a well deserved victory.

They got off to a flyer and never looked back while JuanMilan were trying to figure oot if the WGT gremlins were out in force or P8 had hacked the game and sabotaged our shots.

What was apparent though, after we accused them of hacking, our play improved and the strange goings on ceased . . . . .

:kirk:Interesting.......very interesting !

Comfortable win in the end for Plus 8, the 2&1 win flattered JuanMilan coz we were never at the races. :thumbsup:

jamboinheaven

After 9pm on either Monday or Friday, or after 10pm Tuesday - or failing that, anytime Friday/Sat/Sun evening for me.

i propose 9.30 tonight , not sure other guys will see it in time ? Edited by jamboinheaven

Plus 8's versus JuanMilan

Congratulations to Plus 8's for a well deserved victory.

They got off to a flyer and never looked back while JuanMilan were trying to figure oot if the WGT gremlins were out in force or P8 had hacked the game and sabotaged our shots.

What was apparent though, after we accused them of hacking, our play improved and the strange goings on ceased . . . . .

:kirk:Interesting.......very interesting !

Comfortable win in the end for Plus 8, the 2&1 win flattered JuanMilan coz we were never at the races. :thumbsup:

After the smart arsed posts from last week. Any comment to make after myself and my friend John managed to work in harmony and gain a valuable 3 points?

:smuggy:

After the smart arsed posts from last week. Any comment to make after myself and my friend John managed to work in harmony and gain a valuable 3 points?

:smuggy:

YES . . . .

You're both GAY

No further comment to make at this time.

:jambobanana:

jamboinheaven

YES . . . .

You're both GAY

No further comment to make at this time.

:jambobanana:

dont want to be a clipe but they both were accusing u of all sorts on night out , mainly bad mouthing me ? any comments ? ? ?

dont want to be a clipe but they both were accusing u of all sorts on night out , mainly bad mouthing me ? any comments ? ? ?

We may have told a few porkies. The mind games worked though. At the 15th tee your bottle finally went :smuggy:

Walter Bishop

AS LEAGUE - after 6 rounds of fixtures

With six sets of fixtures played, the table looks like this....

or for the hard of clicking

1st The Silence of the Bams - 18

2nd Jamie and the magic Bugman - 12

3rd Swing This Way - 10

4th Braw Braw Lads - 9

5th JuanMilan - 9

6th Plus 8s? - 7

7th Sons Of Seve - 7

8th The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - 3

9th Granny Bile - 2

A commanding lead for The Silence Of The Bams already (a mistake in team selection criteria during set-up of the league if ever there was one, but nevertheless good on 'em - will anyone be able to take points off them?)

And at the other end of the table, rising concern for Granny Bile and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, both now well adrift from the action.

And so we move on to Round Seven's fixtures.....

Swing This Way host Plus 8s?

JuanMilan host Braw Braw Lads

The Good The Bad And The Ugly host Granny Bile

These ties to be played before midnight on Sunday 25th November. Good luck everyone. :thumbsup:

Looking at the table and given the league leaders were paired together due to the league creator making an arse of the pairings unforeseen circumstances i think Beats and myself are the genuine table toppers!! :pleasing::locke:

Looking at the table and given the league leaders were paired together due to the league creator making an arse of the pairings unforeseen circumstances i think Beats and myself are the genuine table toppers!! :pleasing::locke:

I would agree 100% with this Jamie.

:verysmug:

Mark and Robbo enjoy the tainted league position!!!

Final result

The Braw Lads win 2&1

Well played Beats - you can obviously deal with Mitchell's shoddy approach play better than I can.

What you doing this week? :curtain:

Well played Beats - you can obviously deal with Mitchell's shoddy approach play better than I can.

What you doing this week? :curtain:

Sorry mate I'm not having that!

John was outstanding last night and talked me round the course with words of encouragement and a pat on the back here and there. It was a pleasure.

The Old Tolbooth

Rides a ride mate ;)

:unsure:

We may have told a few porkies. The mind games worked though. At the 15th tee your bottle finally went :smuggy:

No porkies at all mate, Donny slated Craig and said he couldn't wait to get rid of him as a partner citing that he was "gash at golf!" and a right *****! :whistling:

Sorry mate I'm not having that!

John was outstanding last night and talked me round the course with words of encouragement and a pat on the back here and there. It was a pleasure.

Thanks mate, we were equally as good as each other, baled each other out a few times and our mixture of shots worked wonders, excellent team work ;)

Dunks......take note!!! :ninja:

Edited by johnmitchell

Rides a ride mate ;)

Indeed it is Beats, but standards are standards also . . . . It's MITCHELL we're talking aboot here . . . . :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Galashiels Go-nad . . . The Braw Lad Baw Bag . . . The Dunfy Deviant . . . The Fife Feltcher . . . :D

Have you no morals man ?

braw braw lads v gba , baw baw bags win 2 and 1 , good game guys ,bad sportsmanship all the way through from the baw bags , picking on the fact i have no fingers ,im gay and i cant see , oh well well played

Final result

The Braw Lads win 2&1

A really good game and a really good laugh.

Some cracking chat. Due to my broadband situation i was sat playing in someone elses livingroom. I sat laughing for best part of an hour and got some funny looks. :laugh:

You ken fine well I wouldnae say nowt bad about you ex partner . . . I've never done it in the past and I wouldnae do it now. :whistling:

i propose 9.30 tonight , not sure other guys will see it in time ?

Going to struggle for tonight.

Could probably do Wednesday night or Sunday night seems to be a good time :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Indeed it is Beats, but standards are standards also . . . . It's MITCHELL we're talking aboot here . . . . :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Galashiels Go-nad . . . The Braw Lad Baw Bag . . . The Dunfy Deviant . . . The Fife Feltcher . . . :D

Have you no morals man ?

I'm a classy catch I'll have you know! ;)

You ken fine well I wouldnae say nowt bad about you ex partner . . . I've never done it in the past and I wouldnae do it now. :whistling:

pinocchio1.gif

I would agree 100% with this Jamie.

:verysmug:

Mark and Robbo enjoy the tainted league position!!!

Suffering from Wee team syndrome I see. :vrface:

ArmiyaRomanova

Correct....

And on the verge of bringing the league into disrepute with their comments.

A potential points-deduction penalty on the horizon.... :whistling:

Dunks......take note!!! :ninja:

Oh I am taking note. This from the man that warned me when a hole "played long" after I'd already hit ....

The Old Tolbooth

Oh I am taking note. This from the man that warned me when a hole "played long" after I'd already hit ....

:lol:

Ah, yes, I'd forgotten about that :whistling:

Well played last night btw Plus8. I thought we were going to take something front the game towards the end which would have been robbery as we were as bad as Mitchell is at karaoke most of the round

Have you no morals man ?

I see John in a different light these days mate!

A really good game and a really good laugh.

Some cracking chat. Due to my broadband situation i was sat playing in someone elses livingroom. I sat laughing for best part of an hour and got some funny looks. :laugh:

:rofl:

You've changed man :(

Correct....

And on the verge of bringing the league into disrepute with their comments.

A potential points-deduction penalty on the horizon.... :whistling:

Bring it on. We will still finish above your diddy team :smuggy:

Edited by Bugman

JuanMilan vs the Jim Goodwin appreciation society

Any night good for me except Thursday and Friday

Nightmare coz the they were the two nights I was going to suggest.

How does Sunday at 8pm sound ? :thumbsup:

(If you say it like Saturday it doesnae sound like Sunday at all) :arf:

jamboinheaven

Nightmare coz the they were the two nights I was going to suggest.

How does Sunday at 8pm sound ? :thumbsup:

(If you say it like Saturday it doesnae sound like Sunday at all) :arf:

sunday at 8pm is just gay

I'm kinda struggling this week as having work done on the house and have had to move out :dizzy2:

Thursday afternoon or during the day on Friday suits though :disguise:

I'm kinda struggling this week as having work done on the house and have had to move out :dizzy2:

Thursday afternoon or during the day on Friday suits though :disguise:

Strangely enough either of those would suit me but Thursday would need to be aboot 3ish.

I suspect Ally might be struggling tho . . . as for John, he just suits himself coz he's the boss in his hoose . . . . efter Linda and the bairn obviously. :lol: