Mafia - World Cup Revenge

Deek

Rick Grimes

Am i get too carried away when i smiled at Messi sign of sense by voting THAITB.

A wise decision there saving me.

soon to be seen but if you're not good roled you're definitely a goon the way you've been talking

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i get too carried away when i smiled at Messi sign of sense by voting THAITB.

A wise decision there saving me.

it better bloody well be

Sergio Garcia

again i'll ask why? if you;re not a goon they'll be after you pretty sharpish.....may as well spill quickly and we can move onto pj1 or someone else!!!

Sure if you announce what you are, ill be modkilled! Thats the rules of the game.

And how would you know theyll be after me sharpish?

thehibsareintheirbeds

if the goons are just sitting back watching this then well played but i've a feeling there are some at play tonight

thehibsareintheirbeds

Sure if you announce what you are, ill be modkilled! Thats the rules of the game.

And how would you know theyll be after me sharpish?

cause you made such a point of how important you were- as have i.

Sergio Garcia

unvote THAITB

vote pj1

He giveth and he taketh away. Luck of the draw now for us all.

thehibsareintheirbeds

christ where was everyone else there? just sitting back watching the carnage.....poor show. ach well, lets see what happens, doc some assistance tonight please if i survive

Sergio Garcia

christ where was everyone else there? just sitting back watching the carnage.....poor show. ach well, lets see what happens, doc some assistance tonight please if i survive

And the same for me. Seems like we are the patsys for the evening mate.

Harry Palmer

And we've lost jambosfan.

I'm sure Deek will enjoy the modkill. :teehee:

Chris Benoit

And we've lost jambosfan.

I'm sure Deek will enjoy the modkill. :teehee:

crap i forgot about that :angry:

4 all with THAITB and Elvis.

Jambosfan 87 what can I say, I crunched him from behind, rupturing the cruciate in his left knee, then broke his arms to make sure he could not deflect any more Dutch shots. Not that he was much good anyhow.

Robe Green alias Gay Boy Jambosfan 87 is dead.

Rob_Green.JPG

Random number killer just going into action for the other two.

I knew he was rolled , agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning

Well, that's us fecked now. Goons have freedom to pick us off. Let's hope we get lucky here.

Chris Benoit

I knew he was rolled , agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

good spot, can't say much more as it's night but 2 guys have just pretty much been claiming a role that they can't both have :rolleyes:

Sergio Garcia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRX8Dj8Fzoo&feature=related

Elvis has crashed and burnt. He was an innocent townie. Played a stormer of a game though, good to have you back.

Night votes quickly please.

Ach well I put up a good fight! Makes sense really, dont have to feel guilty at Wickerman for not posting that much on here when im away!

Although didnt think there was any footage of my stint as a wedding singer on youtube.

Anyway good luck good guys youll need it!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Ach well I put up a good fight! Makes sense really, dont have to feel guilty at Wickerman for not posting that much on here when im away!

Although didnt think there was any footage of my stint as a wedding singer on youtube.

Anyway good luck good guys youll need it!

unlucky bud, really thought you were at it. we'll see fairly soon whether it was a good thing or not that i won the tie......fingers crossed.......

I don't like this hour of darkness at all,

Elvis, I am sorry you had to leave the building, as I never seen you as a hound dog.

The Vuvuzela came out tonight. It had three targets it wanted to blow away.

It huffed and it puffed and it huffed and it puffed. But nothing came out.

Its hard to blow when you dont have an arsehole which the Dutch had just scored a penalty into. De Jong struck it so hard, that The Vuvuzelas balls ended up in his throat.

THAITB, alias Vuvuzela is dead.

Geoff

Martin

Jack Regan

PJ1

Swavkav

Bigsmak

Florian Schneider

Kitster

Lionel Messi

Scotland

Frenchie

Commander Harris

Malky

Seats

4 Dutch and 2 Spaniards left

8 for a lynch

Deadline 9pm tomorrow.

THAITB, sorry I had an incline you was rolled but not for my team, sorry once again.

swavkav think we're now looking at the worst start ever :angry:

why you blaming me? you asked if I was saying it was you, & i never had the damning vote some1 else did, & plus 1 minute you praise my spotting , next angry faces at me.

Chris Benoit

why you blaming me? you asked if I was saying it was you, & i never had the damning vote some1 else did, & plus 1 minute you praise my spotting , next angry faces at me.

soz bud not having a go, you said after the first night if it was the worst start ever was just confirming that it now is.

quite defensive though :whistling:

thehibsareintheirbeds

wooooo completely forgot the dirty dutch would wack me first, after the doc was mod killed i was done for. never even got to unsheath the vuvu beast. good luck folks, you can still bring this back....i'll be with you in spirit wooooooooooooooooooo

no-one-can-ban-the-vuvuzela.jpg

soz bud not having a go, you said after the first night if it was the worst start ever was just confirming that it now is.

quite defensive though :whistling:

am not being defensive sorry if it appears that way, am just raging that we lost another 2 members of our team, & i am blaming my self for 1.

but the posts I done earlier seemed to cause panic & I dare say did ruffle a few of anne francs homies & we all seen them.

Harry Palmer

Time to find a Goon methinks. Shorter list as I've removed myself, Geoff and Florian (for now).

Martin

PJ1

Swavkav

Bigsmak

Kitster

Lionel Messi

Scotland

Frenchie

Commander Harris

Malky

Seats

A few on the list have been quiet, some just turning up to vote. I would say Harris is being his own transparent self but could be hoping that that is the conclusion folk arrive at.

The French brothers both arrived quite quick after deadline.

Haven't got a scooby! :teehee:

Geoff Kilpatrick

vote Frenchie

Because I have no idea and it's time to stir things up.

FFS this is beyond chronic

Martin

PJ1

Kitster

Lionel Messi

Scotland

Frenchie

Seats

I would say those above have been quite quiet this game, with all the worthwhile roles gone (masons are just townies who can talk to each other now) then they need to come to the fore as they have nothing to lose

In PJ1's defence out of all of those above he doesn't usually post much but I'd say if ever there was a time for him to start...

anyway early night for me, night for now

portobellojambo1

FFS this is beyond chronic

Martin

PJ1

Kitster

Lionel Messi

Scotland

Frenchie

Seats

I would say those above have been quite quiet this game, with all the worthwhile roles gone (masons are just townies who can talk to each other now) then they need to come to the fore as they have nothing to lose

In PJ1's defence out of all of those above he doesn't usually post much but I'd say if ever there was a time for him to start...

anyway early night for me, night for now

It's why, for the opening two rounds, I've been posting round about this time Malky. I am working rather long hours at the moment, and by the time I get back in front of the PC at night, most players have made a decision. I appreciate this limits the posts I can and do make, and might raise suspicion (but over the course of the games I've participated in I tend to find those that say the most are often most desperate to defend their own position).

What I will say is that to date there are some who appear to have been telling a few porkies on the thread (although I accept that is all part of the game, if you want to win). My conscience is clear, as I ain't been given a role this game, however I have my suspicions. I'm going to follow my suspicions, which having read the thread I've been informed are based on "shite", and stick with the shite way I've voted. Once again for this round I vote Jack Regan

Harry Palmer

It's why, for the opening two rounds, I've been posting round about this time Malky. I am working rather long hours at the moment, and by the time I get back in front of the PC at night, most players have made a decision. I appreciate this limits the posts I can and do make, and might raise suspicion (but over the course of the games I've participated in I tend to find those that say the most are often most desperate to defend their own position).

What I will say is that to date there are some who appear to have been telling a few porkies on the thread (although I accept that is all part of the game, if you want to win). My conscience is clear, as I ain't been given a role this game, however I have my suspicions. I'm going to follow my suspicions, which having read the thread I've been informed are based on "shite", and stick with the shite way I've voted. Once again for this round I vote Jack Regan

:blink:

This is beyond a joke :(

Time to find a Goon methinks. Shorter list as I've removed myself, Geoff and Florian (for now).

Martin

PJ1

Swavkav

Bigsmak

Kitster

Lionel Messi

Scotland

Frenchie

Commander Harris

Malky

Seats

If you are right about Geoff, Florian and yourself. You can add me to that list and there's someone else I trust 100%.

Rick Grimes

Commander Harris & Scotland were both on the board within half an hour of the lynch but chose to sit back & watch it all happen. I smell goons.

Kitster & PJ1 have cast possibly the stupidest votes all game. Goons or useless.

vote Scotland

I'd vote the other three as well if I could.

portobellojambo1

:blink:

I'm not sure how to respond to this, all I can see is some wee yellow faced bugger with one eye bigger than the other staring back at me (I'm guessing you are a tad confused by my previous post).

Opening line of last post should have read, "It's why, for the opening two rounds, I've only been posting round about this time Malky", not sure if that clears up the confusion.

Rick Grimes

This is beyond a joke :(

If you are right about Geoff, Florian and yourself. You can add me to that list and there's someone else I trust 100%.

he's definitely right. would love to see someone back you up & you agree.

Just relised how childish this looks,

sorry I get into the game way too much so my wife thinks, she could be right tho as I find it so addictive.

Rick Grimes

I'm not sure how to respond to this, all I can see is some wee yellow faced bugger with one eye bigger than the other staring back at me (I'm guessing you are a tad confused by my previous post).

Opening line of last post should have read, "It's why, for the opening two rounds, I've only been posting round about this time Malky", not sure if that clears up the confusion.

you're not normally this dense.

i don't trust you.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Woooo deary me! I cant remember a game with so many strange votes. Anyway better shut up cause i'm deed Wooo

Commander Harris

Commander Harris & Scotland were both on the board within half an hour of the lynch but chose to sit back & watch it all happen. I smell goons.

Kitster & PJ1 have cast possibly the stupidest votes all game. Goons or useless.

vote Scotland

I'd vote the other three as well if I could.

with a vote on elvis there was little I could do given that any move away from that would have put thaitb more in the shit. ??

Rick Grimes

with a vote on elvis there was little I could do given that any move away from that would have put thaitb more in the shit. ??

townies are generally that bit more panicky come deadline.

i don't trust you.

Harry Palmer

:lol:

I'm confused by the vote for me when everyone should be aware that I'm not a goon.

And there's Bigsmak putting me on a goon list. :teehee:

Just relised how childish this looks,

sorry I get into the game way too much so my wife thinks, she could be right tho as I find it so addictive.

laugh.gif

I get the same

Archived