My list for the day...

Bigsmak

pj1

seats

Elvis

vote Elvis

morning all , what a shan night it was last night on here :(

bit of good news for you all tho, Had a job interview & got the job,

back to this, I don't get why people think I am a goon, go back & read all my posts, then remove me from your lists, thank you.

Hopefully, we will get a goon tonight.

Poor stuff yesterday and it could get even worse today judging by the fact I've got a couple of votes. Even though it's early in the day, anyone that thinks I'm a goon look elsewhere. It's been two bad nightly kills in a row, don't make it a third. Trust me on this.

Great news Swav :thumbsup:

Goon list

Kitster

Thaitb

Seats

Bigsmak

Vote Bigsmak

actually, I think I'll

vote seats

based on what I just read he wouldn't be out of place in Amsterdam's red light district :blink:

Unvote Martin

Vote Elvis

Based on my astonishing intuition.

Malky, if that made you immediately think of a red light district, you have issues mate:mellow:

Poor stuff yesterday and it could get even worse today judging by the fact I've got a couple of votes. Even though it's early in the day, anyone that thinks I'm a goon look elsewhere. It's been two bad nightly kills in a row, don't make it a third. Trust me on this.

Great news Swav :thumbsup:

Goon list

Kitster

Thaitb

Seats

Bigsmak

Vote Bigsmak

I'm a simple spectator,

I am starting to trust that Jack and Harris might not be goons.

Don't know who is.

Harry Palmer

Current votes I think...

Elvis-2

Harris-1

Jack-1 :blink:

Messi-1

Bigsmak-1

seats-1

Geoff Kilpatrick

Going to bed but I'm going to take Martin on his word. Since we have no cop, we have to protect the doc at all costs. Masons can out themselves as they have no purpose.

With that in mind, reading Martin's warning and another poster who behaves in a certain fashion when he's a goon....

unvote Martin

vote thehibsareintheirbeds

Sergio Garcia

Another good guy will bite the dust if you continue to vote for me folks, although save me catching up with the thread when im at Wickerman tomorrow onwards! Means ill be fully focused on Hartley watch.

But seriously im no goon and we really need to lynch one soon, so i ask you to reconsider these votes.

Ill be back on after work to check how we are going!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Interesting time to pop in- dont think i've had a vote yet so about time geoff! Not really much i can say in

defence except i'm for the town- or whatever town is in spanish- and its a wasted vote but as we're all clutching at straws a bit its understandable.

Anyone fancy doing a vote recap of first 2 days?

Harry Palmer

I'm going to change my vote but who for...

unvote Elvis

vote seats

Might change again later. :teehee:

Nice set-up Deek - shame I missed the sign-up (well...shame for me :D)

Liking the Capello twist as well...keep the goons on their toes.

Rick Grimes

Going to bed but I'm going to take Martin on his word. Since we have no cop, we have to protect the doc at all costs. Masons can out themselves as they have no purpose.

With that in mind, reading Martin's warning and another poster who behaves in a certain fashion when he's a goon....

unvote Martin

vote thehibsareintheirbeds

the masons aren't completely useless - they can communicate & subtly protect each other.

I've an inkling who Martin is (or isn't) so he's currently on my safe list with you & JR.

am gonna vote Bigsmak

I have read this thread from start to finish & I think I spotted a goon making a fatal error,

so I will be voting later 20:30 ish so I can see who he has voted for & try & comfirm if my if I am right

reguarding him.

unvote seats

it's not the first thing I think of, however I thought it was worth the joke (does Amsterdam not have a crap museum though?)

I'll vote later when I get home

& thank you all for "congrats on the new job" much apprecieated,

Mind you I still have to go through a hearing for Gross Misconduct for Threating & abusive behaviour to my line manager tomorrow morning.

Should be fun proving my innocents & then telling them to shove thier jobs up thier hibbies.

Chris Benoit

Just in from work gonna have read through later on and see if I can spot anything. Swavkavs last post was very interesting and I'll wait and see what he's come up with

Commander Harris

hey guys, sorry not been on today, busy day. ?will catch-up on the thread and post thoughts/vote soon.

thehibsareintheirbeds

So swavkavs got a hunch, good stuff, hopefully some proper clues at last and while i've a feeling he may be a wrong un i'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Nobody else is looking particularly goonly either though which isnt great after such a poor start- so will leave vote for now.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Not me unfortunately, hopefully its some juicy gossip though! Anyone care to spill?

Commander Harris

hmm, time to get a vote in...

vote Elvis

Don't have much to go on, other than JR's info so pretty much a stab in the dark.

Harry Palmer

Wasn't me this time as I wasn't about.

Although I have become a little bit wary of Florian 'Wesley' Schneider after re-reading the stuff after last night. Particularly about when messages were sent and stating that it was blocked at 18:37. No shit sherlock as Deek posted at that time to say the info had been passed on. Perhaps hoping to gain the confidence of folk...

:ninja:

Rick Grimes

Although I have become a little bit wary of Florian 'Wesley' Schneider after re-reading the stuff after last night. Particularly about when messages were sent and stating that it was blocked at 18:37. No shit sherlock as Deek posted at that time to say the info had been passed on. Perhaps hoping to gain the confidence of folk...

perhaps. or perhaps i was hoping someone would claim a time after i sent my message....

Chris Benoit

had a read through and not really any further forward, can't see what swavkav spotted either.

for being quieter than usual (although i realise this could be levelled at myself)

vote scotland

Harry Palmer

Current votes and someone else can confirm or not as I'm not too sure...

THAITB-2

Messi-2

Bigsmak-2

Elvis-2

Harris-1

Jack-1 :blink:

seats-1

Malky-1

Scotland-1

How many players is there?

Jambosfan hasn't posted yet either. :sweat:

I'm gonna

vote thaitb

purely for the reason he was the last to post before capello came up and missed out

pish logic but its all i've got

I'm away out back in 45-60 mins

some person is really breeking it , as to what I may OR may not have seen,

still I'll vote in 1 hour or so tho,

& I am not giving a reason, just in case his fellow goons chance thier tact.

Chris Benoit

some person is really breeking it , as to what I may OR may not have seen,

still I'll vote in 1 hour or so tho,

& I am not giving a reason, just in case his fellow goons chance thier tact.

you meaning me? :blink:

Rick Grimes

who beat me to it this time?

well, if it was me who got the info then it would appear that a trap I laid captured no-one.... aww well.

and if it was me then I'd revise my likely trust of JR & Geoff up to 100%, but I'd probably have been a bit peeved and asked for some more info given that that was fairly obvious. and in that case I might know of a roled player, albeit not what side they were on. given that person's posting so far I'd be inclined to trust them so wouldn't out them just now.... they might be our Vuvuzela.

all theoretical of course, but given that I now trust JR & Geoff 100% I'd better name my most suspicous, all of whom are on there for votes cast, posting patterns etc.

so, adding to my previous list, my most likely are...

PJ1

Messi

Bigsmak

kitster

Martin

seats

Elvis

Malky

its a big list admittedly..... :laugh:

am gonna unvote Bigsmak, vote PJ1

is that what swavkav saw?

you meaning me? :blink:

what makes you think its you?

some thing you want to tell us?

Still to vote

Kitster

Swavkav

Jambosfan 87 in severe chance of being mod killed...cant wait. :D

well, if it was me who got the info then it would appear that a trap I laid captured no-one.... aww well.

and if it was me then I'd revise my likely trust of JR & Geoff up to 100%, but I'd probably have been a bit peeved and asked for some more info given that that was fairly obvious. and in that case I might know of a roled player, albeit not what side they were on. given that person's posting so far I'd be inclined to trust them so wouldn't out them just now.... they might be our Vuvuzela.

all theoretical of course, but given that I now trust JR & Geoff 100% I'd better name my most suspicous, all of whom are on there for votes cast, posting patterns etc.

so, adding to my previous list, my most likely are...

PJ1

Messi

Bigsmak

kitster

Martin

seats

Elvis

Malky

its a big list admittedly..... :laugh:

am gonna unvote Bigsmak, vote PJ1

is that what swavkav saw?

the bit in bold, can you explain what you ment by the single word of "our"

Sergio Garcia

Right time is running out tonight and I think ill have to agree with Malky pish logic, cause its better than anything i can come up with.

So UNVOTE COMMANDER HARRIS VOTE THAITB.

But who the feck knows, i remember this game used to be a lot easier to read people.

Archived