Mafia - World Cup Revenge

Deek

So at the end of the worst world cup the narrator can recall, we can now get back to the period of hope for the new season. Rumour after rumour after rumour that Paul Hartley is coming back to Tynecastle (ole), and that Vlad was going to pay ?450,000 for a Killie player!!!

Back to the world cup final though, The Spanish Matadors fought off the strong tackling Men of Orange, winning 1-0 in extra time after the Netherlands eventually had a player sent off.

nl-lgflag.gif

The Netherlands, land of total football, exponents of the beautiful game were now looking for revenge, but this time they would use extreme violence. They would go out this time to kill their opponents.

At their head was there very own Kung Foo master

Nigel De Jong

He is ably assisted by

Mark Van Bommell

John Heitinga

And

Howard Webb

Who had already tried his best to help them win the cup final. They would search out and kill one of their enemies every night.

But to help the Spaniards was England?s very own hero

Rob_Green_682x400_474064a.jpg

Rob Green. He would try and deflect the aim of the Dutch into the path of another. However, he will not know the persuasion of this player.

159748353.jpg

Paul the Octopus had proven his worth when it came to predictions and would now try and identify the hidden Dutchmen in the game. He would investigate every night. His results going to a team of Spanish inquisitors.

spain-flag.gif

Xavi

Puyol

And

Villa

There is also a wild card called , vuvuzela. 3 times during the night he will blow in somebody?s ear causing instant death. Not even Rob Green can deflect the noise.

The rules

Paul The Octopus investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Inquisitors. I will only post a positive or negative result on the thread with no name. The Inquisitors can communicate off thread, but do not know who Paul is.

Rob Green can nominate one player a night to deflect any possible Dutch nigh time activity onto another named player. He cannot nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The Dutch team nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread. I will take the result from Nigel De Jong, then from anybody if he is killed.

Vuvuzela allied to the Spanish, he has 3 kills throughout the game. Use wisely.

The Spanish wins once all Dutch are killed off and the Dutch will win once they have a majority.

Roled player?s have a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Rob Green, Paul, The Netherlands, and Vuvuzela in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

First deadline will be 9pm on Monday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Players are

Bigsmak

Jambosfan87

Martin

Jambosean

Beverley

Geoff

Commander Harris

PJ1

Swavkav

THAITB

Malky

Jack Regan

Florian Schneider

Kister

Seats

Lionel Messi

Cigaro

Scotland

Flux

Elvis

Frenchie

Good luck everybody, roled players have their PM's

Mods please sticky!!!

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Palmer

Well, this has been a very quiet beginning......I can hear the excuses already. :ninja:

Well, this has been a very quiet beginning......I can hear the excuses already. :ninja:

Stop spamming!!! :verymad:

Harry Palmer

OK. No spam from me this game.

Might as well get the usual stuff out the way.

Anyone for BS? :thumbsup:

OK. No spam from me this game.

Might as well get the usual stuff out the way.

Anyone for BS? :thumbsup:

No spam my erk. :lol:

Nobody has a number and I will change the names around each day to avoid BS. :rolleyes:

jambosean75

Excellent.

vote jambosean75

:teehee:

can you remind me what i did to annoy you.

it's been a while since the last game.

Rudi Skacel

Just to be clear

The dutch are the goons

The spanish are the masons

Paul is the cop

rob green is the doc

and the vuvuzelas is the assasain

But if the vuvuzela kills someone rob green cant save them?

Just to be clear

The dutch are the goons

Paul is the cop

rob green is the doc

Aye, thats about it. :thumbsup:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just to be clear

The dutch are the goons

Paul is the cop

rob green is the doc

Sounds right to me, good set up. Now then, who's the most likely to go around sticking their fingers into dykes....hmmm

Commander Harris

evening all, loving the set-up deek. ? :thumbsup: ?

delighted to say that I have my favourite roll yet again, that of plain old townie. ?

Harry Palmer

can you remind me what i did to annoy you.

it's been a while since the last game.

It wasn't the last game.

Still, my votes not changing.

jambosean75

It wasn't the last game.

Still, my votes not changing.

was it you running the joint game with kitster?

i thought it was more her i had pissed off. <_<

Harry Palmer

was it you running the joint game with kitster?

i thought it was more her i had pissed off. <_<

Nope.

But it was that game.

Anyway, still a few people conspicuous by their absence so far and will no doubt use the excuse of not receiving a pm or maybe they have and are holding back in order to make the excuse I've just presented. Or they could be away doing something else....

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all. Just out of bed.

No PM so good job I noticed the thread.

vote Jack Regan, just because.

Subject to change.

thehibsareintheirbeds

day one random goon list, in no particular order

harris

elvis

messi

malky

as always i'd use bs if i could but i can't.

vote lionel messi for now......

Simple spectator here

VOTE: Jambosfan87

Because he is below me in the list of players!

apparently they dont have Topgear in Spain, the durty *******o's

apart from that, I love Ibiza

vote jamtartan, sorry floridan scheiner cos he's a wazzock

thank you please

hi how are we all? all excited for the new player we seem to be hearing so much about??

i'm sooooooo excited. boooo the dutch, 'mon espanol :D

Geoff Kilpatrick

Testing the new mobile version of KB.

unvote Jack Regan

vote Seats

Commander Harris

don't think you'll get much from me tonight peeps. ?knackered. ?

portobellojambo1

I'll vote swavkav, for no other reason than he is below me on the original list of players.

I'm going to

vote Cigaro

just to get a vote in, unless I get 5 minutes at lunch this'll probably be me until after work tomorrow

I was at a wedding all day yesterday and I'm ######

Commander Harris

vote florian whatshispuff

cos he's got awesome hair.

Commander Harris

unvote florian whatshispuff

after thinking about it, a headband probably means he's more likely to be spanish than dutch. ?

I'll vote swavkav, for no other reason than he is below me on the original list of players.

so as your voting for me because I am under you in the original list, is it because you want to get closer to THRITB?

portobellojambo1

so as your voting for me because I am under you in the original list, is it because you want to get closer to THRITB?

Nope, absolutely not. And as far as I'm aware the order of players will move after every vote, if I read a previously post correctly.

Never know who to vote for early on, so try to keep it relatively simple, so just went for the person below me (nothing personal).

Nope, absolutely not. And as far as I'm aware the order of players will move after every vote, if I read a previously post correctly.

Never know who to vote for early on, so try to keep it relatively simple, so just went for the person below me (nothing personal).

I had to ask, you know deep down inside I had to ask.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Can I vote Hearts Commercial Dept for the shannest kits ever?

jambosean75

Can I vote Hearts Commercial Dept for the shannest kits ever?

just had an argument with my dad as i quite like the home kit :thumbsup:

Home kit is ****, even Peanuts worst attempts are better

I'll probably get myself the away kit though

Archived