Mafia - World Cup Revenge

Deek

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

vote bigsmak

Always suspicious when you get such a big swing from one player to another and we lose a good guy

wooooooooo

Poor stuff Deek.

wooooooooo

I never killed you!!! :)

Town have had extra help already and you still fecked it up. :lol:

Chris Benoit

wooooooooo

Poor stuff Deek.

wooooooooo

Don't get this thought it was quite funny

Harry Palmer

I never killed you!!! :)

Town have had extra help already and you still fecked it up. :lol:

woooooooo

More about the time taken as I know you're one to want to begin regardless of night time activity....

Reciprocity...

woooooooo

Chris Benoit

Not sure JR there was only 2 hors between night being called and scotland being lynched and your untimely demise

Jings this game really is rubber ducked isn't it? :blink:

A hunch you're entitled to have Mr French but I can assure you it's wrong. If this starts a pile on me then you lose another townie. The goons are stitching us up like kippers.

Chris Benoit

Jings this game really is rubber ducked isn't it? :blink:

A hunch you're entitled to have Mr French but I can assure you it's wrong. If this starts a pile on me then you lose another townie. The goons are stitching us up like kippers.

Fair play Kits but how do so many people know who everyone else is and I've not got a clue

Chris Benoit

Fair play Kits but how do so many people know who everyone else is and I've not got a clue

Ignore this just noticed Malky voted you, thought you were replying to my vote on Bigsmak

woooooooo

More about the time taken as I know you're one to want to begin regardless of night time activity....

Reciprocity...

woooooooo

Is it not entirely possible that the goons went in early but asked deek to hold off

I've done it loads of times to try and avoid detection, if deek had came out and did it there was only a limited number on at that point so it makes sense to hold off as deek posted it at almost bang on 7

I think going by my stab in the dark voting record it's reasonable to see I don't have a clue either. JR pretty much outed himself as a townie which is why he was on my trust list, the rest just guesswork I'm afraid.

Harry Palmer

Not sure JR there was only 2 hors between night being called and scotland being lynched and your untimely demise

woooooooo

Deek is usually the first to greet if there's not a quick start, I greeted and was deid...

It's up to the mod after all.....

woooooooo

woooooooo

Deek is usually the first to greet if there's not a quick start, I greeted and was deid...

It's up to the mod after all.....

woooooooo

sorry, are you saying deek killed you :blink:

vote deek

sorry, are you saying deek killed you :blink:

vote deek

You can't, you have an active vote on me. :whistling:

I've just been having a wee read back.

Deek offered a bit of info to a townie. JR claimed he got it and that the info was that Geoff was sound. The fact that JR has been proven as a towine suggests this is likely to be true (no-one else claimed the info) and I think we can categorically trust Geoff.

However, on the back of that, Florian claimed he was trustworthy as well. I couldn't remember why and having read back, it seems to be on the basis that he knew what time a pm was sent???? Have I missed something that confirms your status as trustworthy Florian?

Until I see some more solid info, and having led the lynch on Scotland (away from Bigsmak) I will

Vote Florian "Wesley" Schneider

Harry Palmer

woooooooooooo

If Deek moans about the time it takes to restart....etc...Take no notice. :thumbsup:

Is Howard Webb playing? I've forgot the roles.

woooooooooooo

Great, another pish day

Now it's a case of going for people just for no reason and hope for the best. His aim is obviously good considering his toilet habits so that might make him a goon

Vote Seats

woooooooooooo

If Deek moans about the time it takes to restart....etc...Take no notice. :thumbsup:

Is Howard Webb playing? I've forgot the roles.

woooooooooooo

I actually thought the deadline was 9pm which is in 58 minutes time. :whistling:

5--Bad-Loser-Comic-Golf-Resin-272775.jpg

Harry Palmer

I actually thought the deadline was 9pm which is in 58 minutes time. :whistling:

Well, I hope you realise that when someone else is modding...

wooooooooooooooooooo

it's not the first thing I think of, however I thought it was worth the joke (does Amsterdam not have a crap museum though?)

`Just found this comment on a read back.

Yes, Amsterdam does have a crap museum but so do loads of other cities as well. Although there are some good ones too! :thumbsup:

I'm here all week...... :teehee:

Hmmmm. A couple on my radar now to be honest. I am going to

vote Malky

His jump on me quick after game resumed was dodgy, I'm assuming he was trying to influence some sort of pile on a la Scotland. Just a hunch.

today was a good day for me personaly, as most of you know I got a new job yesterday, was called & about 10am today to be told I start tomorrow (happy days), at 11am today I had a gross missconduct hearing with my old job, (I been on sick leave for six months while I found a new job):thumbsup: , so needless to say, I went in guns blazing:teehee: won the hearing :thumbsup: & told them to shove the job so far up the hibbies as I cannot work for a company (13 years service) who protect 2 faced, back stabbing liers,lazy bla bla bla,$%%^%$%^&*, Chief Exc went in to shock, HR manager got a verbal kicking also, so all in all a good day for me,

But as this is the first time i have got near a PC with out thinking of hitting someone with it, I am shocked to say the least that Scotland was lynched (glad I do not have that on my back)

so its a random vote tonight as am still running high on adrenalin,

vote Florin

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning folks

Given the pile-on voting, I'm going to vote Lionel Messi

Looks like nobody is going to get lynched tonight so deadline will be 8pm tomorrow.

I wish somebody bad would take charge. :angry:

Rick Grimes

bah.... two votes for me so even tho i led a charge on scotland (who didn't bloody help matters) there's still players dumber than me. only trust Geoff, maybe Martin if he gets his backup - where's the other bloody mason?

vote Messi

Rick Grimes

actually, unvote Messi, vote PJ1

there's no way he's as stupid as he's pretended to be.

Commander Harris

just been catching up on the recent activity. ?tbh I don't have a clue - going to hang back from voting just now...

Rick Grimes

I've just been having a wee read back.

Deek offered a bit of info to a townie. JR claimed he got it and that the info was that Geoff was sound. The fact that JR has been proven as a towine suggests this is likely to be true (no-one else claimed the info) and I think we can categorically trust Geoff.

However, on the back of that, Florian claimed he was trustworthy as well. I couldn't remember why and having read back, it seems to be on the basis that he knew what time a pm was sent???? Have I missed something that confirms your status as trustworthy Florian?

Until I see some more solid info, and having led the lynch on Scotland (away from Bigsmak) I will

Vote Florian "Wesley" Schneider

no, I claimed off the back of getting the second bit of secret info, namely that THAITB was roled. I then tried to save him.

leading the charge on scotland was obviously a mistake but was based on him not getting involved to help when I was trying to save THAITB, poor voting & generally not playing like he normally does.

Harry Palmer

woooooo

Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels eat your heart out...

woooooo

no, I claimed off the back of getting the second bit of secret info, namely that THAITB was roled. I then tried to save him.

leading the charge on scotland was obviously a mistake but was based on him not getting involved to help when I was trying to save THAITB, poor voting & generally not playing like he normally does.

Ok fair enough, I forgot there was a second piece of info dished out. Not sure why you were so keen to save Bigsmak though. You are certainly not on my trust list yet.

Unvote Florian

Vote Bigsmak

Rick Grimes

Ok fair enough, I forgot there was a second piece of info dished out. Not sure why you were so keen to save Bigsmak though. You are certainly not on my trust list yet.

Unvote Florian

Vote Bigsmak

wasn't to save him by any means, i just thought scotland was guilty.

I'm not sure about Florian being a goon tbh

If he was it's a ballsy move with capello thing

Anyway, for the time being

unvote kitster

Still not sure but it appears I'm on my own with my suspicions

I'll vote in a wee bit

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm not sure about Florian being a goon tbh

If he was it's a ballsy move with capello thing

Anyway, for the time being

unvote kitster

Still not sure but it appears I'm on my own with my suspicions

I'll vote in a wee bit

Or maybe trying to start a pile-on?

Goon list

Messi

Malky

Frenchie

PJ1

Geoff, what'd be the point in trying to start a pile on with Kitster? It's not as if she was gathering any heat before that, as I posted it is just my opinion.

I have my suspicions on her but at this point it is stupid of me to keep in a meaningless vote

If my maths are correct, if we don't bag a goon tonight all it takes is one wrong vote with all the goons waiting to pounce for them to win

At the moment, Florian & Bigsmak appear to be gathering most heat but for me the key thing is the other mason revealing themself as that gives a smaller pool of people to pick goons from

Rick Grimes

Geoff, what'd be the point in trying to start a pile on with Kitster? It's not as if she was gathering any heat before that, as I posted it is just my opinion.

I have my suspicions on her but at this point it is stupid of me to keep in a meaningless vote

If my maths are correct, if we don't bag a goon tonight all it takes is one wrong vote with all the goons waiting to pounce for them to win

At the moment, Florian & Bigsmak appear to be gathering most heat but for me the key thing is the other mason revealing themself as that gives a smaller pool of people to pick goons from

indeed - almost all of our good roled players haven't helped at all.... :(

Commander Harris

anyone got a list of who's voted whom today, or at least a vote count.

hoping I might get some ideas from that.

anyone got a list of who's voted whom today, or at least a vote count.

hoping I might get some ideas from that.

Not really my bag this counting malarky but I don't think its a kick in the arse off a lynch for bigsmak.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think the current score is

Bigsmak 4

Schneider 2

Seats, Messi and Malky all on 1

Commander Harris

righto, given FS's recent clarification I'm thinking he's on the level as it would be a rather foolhardy bluff. ?

Not sure bigsmak is a bad'un though...

Archived