Mafia - World Cup Revenge

Deek

Chris Benoit

On a break and found some wi-fi :)

Seems to me the goons are waiting back to pile on any votes on a non goon which makes me think we might be on to something with bigsmak and pj1 just gonna have to wait and see

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNVOTE: Martin

VOTE: Malky

Off out to Dunbar Lifeboat day, be back tomorrow!

I am changing the deadline to 9pm. I am off to my sisters in Livingston for a BBQ. :yucky:

I'm kind of hoping they are keeping quiet because they have some plan that will help expose the masons. I can't figure out what it could be, but fingers crossed!

I will however say that if there is a plan, now might be the last chance to play it so if you can give us any help at this stage, please do!! :(

And that's why losing the octopus so early has been such a problem. I know I'm a prime candidate to be killed by the goons and then the goons could easily just claim another role.

Overall is it a good idea for me to name the people/person I trust?

Seems to me the goons are waiting back to pile on any votes on a non goon which makes me think we might be on to something with bigsmak and pj1 just gonna have to wait and see

Could be a good shout, I'm going to go for Bigsmak for briefly voting for me when I was about the only person that could be trusted. PJ1's on a few votes too and I don't want to add to it just yet.

Vote Bigsmak

And that's why losing the octopus so early has been such a problem. I know I'm a prime candidate to be killed by the goons and then the goons could easily just claim another role.

Overall is it a good idea for me to name the people/person I trust?

its probably best if you do make a list of people you trust, especially for the reasons you have said

Chris Benoit

its probably best if you do make a list of people you trust, especially for the reasons you have said

agree really the other mason should've come out before now as I've been saying for a few days and it's just luck we've not accidentally voted them out, must admit I've have a sneaking suspiscion who it might be but have to wait and see.

Just like to add that there has still not been any rush of votes onto bigsmak or pj1 which makes me even more convinced at least one of thems a goon

agree really the other mason should've come out before now as I've been saying for a few days and it's just luck we've not accidentally voted them out, must admit I've have a sneaking suspiscion who it might be but have to wait and see.

Just like to add that there has still not been any rush of votes onto bigsmak or pj1 which makes me even more convinced at least one of thems a goon

i'm thinking both are goons along with malky (a post on one of the previous two pages he seems to out himself as a goon)and one other

portobellojambo1

i'm thinking both are goons along with malky (a post on one of the previous two pages he seems to out himself as a goon)and one other

Frenchie may be right in his assumption one of us is a goon (I am swithering over Bigsmak, but put him under the heading A N Other), but you are way off target with this assumption. Unfortunately i cannot state that any clearer than I've tried to do on this thread. However, as I told Commander Harris, please vote for me if you believe I am one, then having discovered the error of your ways you can then move on to looking for those who are goons, assuming there is still a chance of winning the game by that stage.

Chris Benoit

Took his ******* time.

To be honest I thought it was kitster so we can put her back onto the suss list and btw swav Im not a goon

portobellojambo1

Although the masons appear to now be known, it should also now become very obvious who the goons are. The masons cannot win this game on their own, so it is up to the other townsfolk to use their noggins and vote correctly.

right dudes and dudette

I'm away for an all expenses paid dinner tonight (payback for my shitey day yesterday) so unless I jump on just before I head out that'll be me for the night

We need to get a goon tonight, and on Mrs McFrench's life I swear, it aint me

Chris Benoit

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse, both the twins come out to play.

at least i'm making an effort to find the goons not just sitting back making smart arse comments :P

at least i'm making an effort to find the goons not just sitting back making smart arse comments :P

Even I can find myself. :lightbulb:

Rick Grimes
tonight WE WILL kill a goon,

so no smoking in the back , & use your head to weed out a goon

woooooooo

why on earth didn't you announce yourself earlier??

woooooooo

can some 1 do a vote count please?

Right. We have to do this now or never and you can trust me. We have to vote in the same direction.

Right. We have to do this now or never and you can trust me. We have to vote in the same direction.

hmmm, trusted you earlier in the game - but we're seriously running out of suspects now. Let's see whether we get one tonight first. You're right about us all pulling in the same direction, we just need to be sure which direction!!!!

portobellojambo1

can some 1 do a vote count please?

Hope I've got this right tally wise.

Bigsmak - 4 votes

Malky McFrench - 2 votes

portobellojambo1 - 2 votes

Frenchie - 1 vote

Not sure who is still to vote.

Bigsmak dead no matter what Kitser voted and I cant find one, which will have ramifications for tomorrow.

Bigsmak was Townie

Bigsmak dead no matter what Kitser voted and I cant find one, which will have ramifications for tomorrow.

Bigsmak was Townie

**** it deek. Mod kill me. This game has been painful. Game over for me.

Swavkav was killed in a Dutch oven.

dutchoven_lr_bw_gib.jpg

Left are

Martin

Commander Harris

PJ1

Malky

Kister

Seats

Lionel Messi

Frenchie

Kitster cannot vote today.

Potentially 4 for a kill. :whistling:

The very first game we played about 4 years ago, all the goons survived.

Will it happen again?

Chris Benoit

The very first game we played about 4 years ago, all the goons survived.

Will it happen again?

unless they decide to start voting for each other i would think so

I'm sorry just wasn't into it. Another break I think. Good for the soul. Love you all though and well played goons :love:

for me it was the worst start to a game that I have ever seen, & it didn't help that

Paul the Octo was taken out on the first night , things just went down from there,

Wait until I tell you the clues you missed, plus the additional help I gave the town. :rolleyes:

Harry Palmer

Wait until I tell you the clues you missed, plus the additional help I gave the town. :rolleyes:

You going to tell us then?

I'll go for seats being one.

Those with good roles were great in this game though.... :rolleyes:

your clues are shite

Think you must need to be in Mensa

I don't think we had anybody playing called fighter plane/pilot

For #528 I huvnae a scooby

Anyway seeing as it is a lost cause anyway I'm gonna stick to my guns

vote pj1

Archived