Mafia

Groot

take it your both in the east cos i've not got a clue where your on about, my local knowledge starts in Denny and ends at Langlees

What a punishment, no wonder you dread coming through this way :lol:

Falkirk High county baby! Nope it's in Falkirk West. :thumbsup:

With very easy access to escape through to Edinburgh :thumbsup:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mate came round for eurovision semis and just noticed the time :(

What a punishment, no wonder you dread coming through this way :lol:

wooooooooooooooo

Indeed everything's private up here marty so your services would never be required. The bandits need you!

woooooooooooooo

With very easy access to escape through to Edinburgh :thumbsup:

wooooooooooo

I'm actually jealous of you now! You have a walk of 10 minutes less than I do! :verymad:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm back, soz later than planned

as a treat roled players have until 10.30 to get PMs in, now give me 5 to tot up the votes

thumbsup.gif

It was night again in Shedville and tonight it appeared the Jambonians were a lot more decisive in their choices tonight, and their target was the bane of mods everywhere sean

Once more the long procession went to the centre of town, this time to face a firing squad. Just before the end he was asked if he had any last words......

"vote Malky

no Vote Boof,

wait vote Flux

no vot......"

BANG, BANG, BANG

firing_squad_2.jpg

Jambosean - Jambonian slumped into an innocent heap

Unfortunately, the Jambonian firing squad was almost as good as their goon hunting and two ricochets went flying into the crowd killing two innocent Jambonians

Lasith & Roscoe have been mod-killed for not posting during the game day

Night stuff to follow shortly when I check PMs

jambosean75

wooooooo

how could i be anymore obvious of a townie :down:

wooooooo

Chris Benoit

i take it roscoe and lasith are townies?

bit of a nightmare hopefully that mad one's done us a favour

Commander Harris

?it's always obvious when you're one yourself. ?I think I'm obviously a townie but you obviously disagreed.?

FWIW I would have unvoted you but that would have put me in the **** too. ?

There had been a lot of blood spilled on the streest of Shedville tonight, unfortunately there would be much more before the evening was out, including one that brings a lump even to the mods throat

Death arrived in Shedville and he came wearing black, the streets got colder and, in this mod's opinion, it coud probably be explained by his vastly oversized ego having it's own eco-system which was almost as cold as his heart. And that is where he would strike tonight, into the heart of every Jambonian....

A short rotund gentleman was walking the streets still coming to terms with what he had seen this evening when he felt a tug in his chest, looking down he saw a yellow card imbedded in his front, these were quckly followed by a second yellow and a red....

Blairdin - Wee Robbo, Hammer of Hibs was no more (I'm regretting the choice of names now sad.gif )

However, this horrific incident did not go un-noticed, Robbo's killer heard a voice behin him "???????? ???????"

the next thing he knew he was buried alive in the salt mines of Siberia breathing his last breath

Martin - Dougie McHobo was now no more than a blip on the history of Scottish football

Rima was elsewhere keeping herself amused with her golden sticks

It is now day, we have 14 players remaining 8 votes for the lynch

Bev is banned from voting for not voting yesterday

Deadline is Wednesday at 9pm

thehibsareintheirbeds

sorry sean, but sure you can understand now why i couldnt let wee robbo go into a tie break and risk a mason being lynched and another whacked. realised this would probably out blairdin but still feel it was a risk worth taking.

fantastic stuff again vlad- no idea who you are but was hoping that after i had to change my vote you'd go for martin tonight and its paid off. losing a couple of townies may not be too bad either, it thins out the unknowns a little and hopefully lets us finger the last remaining piece of filth.

thehibsareintheirbeds

do you have a list of remaining players malky?

Harry Palmer

Aye and it will be up as soon as Mrs McFrench gives me my laptop back

:down:

:lol:

Remaining Players

1Frenchie

3Geoff Kilpatrick

5Jack Regan

6Beverley

7Commander Harris

8Cigaro

10portobellojambo1

11Jambosfan1987

15Seats

17The Doctor

19Swavkav

20Thaitb

21milky_26

And apologies, there is only 13 remaining, not 14 so it's 7 votes for a lynch

thumbsup.gif

Woooooo

Now I can get my dignity back and I shall forever have a grudge against Mr McFrench for making me the worst Hobo goon of the lot of them :whistling:

Wooooooo

thehibsareintheirbeds

Some thoughts and brotherly assistance.....

1Frenchie - never really considered him until now but he has been keeping his head down a bit, not too much of the goon slaying antics or bravado we're used to. unsure.

3Geoff Kilpatrick - always difficult to read geoff, not helped by the time difference. fairly vocal in patches but nothing particularly goonly so far.

5Jack Regan - as he admitted has calmed things down a bit as the games gone on but again, nothing obviously different or goonly.

6Beverley - queen goon, playing her usual game, missing votes as she's done before when good and bad.

7Commander Harris - mr boo has certainly been more vocal than i can remember him being before- so if he is a goon trying to hide in plain site, he's doing a pretty good job.

8Cigaro - quiet but ready with excuses when challenged- 50/50.

10portobellojambo1 - similar to cigaro, doesn't seem to have been too involved in the nitty gritty so far but not sure what that means.

11Jambosfan1987 - for the town.

15Seats - seems to be keeping his head down a bit, hard to read- some suspicions.

17The Doctor - possible goon and another player thats escaped my attentions until now. would like to hear more from him.

19Swavkav - think its the first game i've played with him- maybe a bit to forward to be a goon but again, hard to read.

20Thaitb - for the town

21milky_26 - another steady game from milky, nothing standing out either way.

so............after all that i'm absolutely no further forward really. 13 players- 2 masons, doc, vlad and goon- 8 townies. lets get some ideas people and feel free to respond to any points i've made.

also think it would be a good time to re-examine the vote history- particularly tonights seeing as martin was upf or the chop at one point

Commander Harris

thaitb - this is my usual townie game, has been since I got my mafia mojo back but yes I have been quiet in the past when I must admit I had lost a bit of interest in the game. ?Glad I've got it back though???:thumbsup:

My thoughts:

The Doctor and Swavkav have got me the most suspicious but my judgement may be clouded by a dislike for their occasionally aggressive playing style - which doesn't necessarily make them goons. ?I think I might be a bit more wary of the lower posters but it's hard to get a definite read on any of them precisely because they are quiet. ?

Like thaitb says, Bev has missed votes as a goon before, but I think she's probably done that as a good un too so don't know what to read into that.

THAITB, this is the first time I have ever played this game, so I am still getting my head around it as its new to myself.

Commander Harris, my post count is low as I have a manual postion at work & its very rare I can get on a pc during office hours.

but now the war is getting dangerous with 1 wrong vote making my monument for Jambonian with less space for Names to be

etched on to, caution is now a must as the innocent must be protected at all costs.

Geoff Kilpatrick

1Frenchie - never really considered him until now but he has been keeping his head down a bit, not too much of the goon slaying antics or bravado we're used to. unsure.

3Geoff Kilpatrick - always difficult to read geoff, not helped by the time difference. fairly vocal in patches but nothing particularly goonly so far.

5Jack Regan - as he admitted has calmed things down a bit as the games gone on but again, nothing obviously different or goonly.

6Beverley - queen goon, playing her usual game, missing votes as she's done before when good and bad.

7Commander Harris - mr boo has certainly been more vocal than i can remember him being before- so if he is a goon trying to hide in plain site, he's doing a pretty good job.

10portobellojambo1 - similar to cigaro, doesn't seem to have been too involved in the nitty gritty so far but not sure what that means.

15Seats - seems to be keeping his head down a bit, hard to read- some suspicions.

17The Doctor - possible goon and another player thats escaped my attentions until now. would like to hear more from him.

19Swavkav - think its the first game i've played with him- maybe a bit to forward to be a goon but again, hard to read.

20Thaitb - for the town

so............after all that i'm absolutely no further forward really. 13 players- 2 masons, doc, vlad and goon- 8 townies. lets get some ideas people and feel free to respond to any points i've made.

also think it would be a good time to re-examine the vote history- particularly tonights seeing as martin was upf or the chop at one point

Good stuff.

I think the assassin has caught the goons on the hop last night. I don't know if Beverley had staged the non-vote.

Anyway, as we know at worst she is a townie, vote Beverley

THAITB, reasonable summary, will look at it more closely, along with voting patterns.

The Doctor

20Thaitb - for the town

I am deeply suspicious of people who spout their opinions about all and sundry and don't back them up in any way.

You've got people "for the town", why exactly? Maybe if you explained it I would be more convinced. You're suspicious of me, on what grounds?

There's only one goon to find so he's going to keep his head down, unless he plays a very ballsy game. For that reason and for that reason alone I'm not voting for you.

I'm going to

vote Seats

almost entirely because of his lowish post count (although it's slightly higher than mine) if I were the goon I'd be keeping my head down and that's what it looks like Seats is doing to me.

Commander Harris

THAITB, this is the first time I have ever played this game, so I am still getting my head around it as its new to myself.

Commander Harris, my post count is low as I have a manual postion at work & its very rare I can get on a pc during office hours.

but now the war is getting dangerous with 1 wrong vote making my monument for Jambonian with less space for Names to be

etched on to, caution is now a must as the innocent must be protected at all costs.

I wasn't suggesting your post-count was low, you've taken part quite a bit.

btw, I didn't realise it was your first game, in the most non-patronising way possible - you're doing good. ? :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I am deeply suspicious of people who spout their opinions about all and sundry and don't back them up in any way.

You've got people "for the town", why exactly? Maybe if you explained it I would be more convinced. You're suspicious of me, on what grounds?

There's only one goon to find so he's going to keep his head down, unless he plays a very ballsy game. For that reason and for that reason alone I'm not voting for you.

I'm going to

vote Seats

almost entirely because of his lowish post count (although it's slightly higher than mine) if I were the goon I'd be keeping my head down and that's what it looks like Seats is doing to me.

Hmmm, THAITB outed himself as a mason ages ago. I think he has a better clue than most who is good in this game.

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, I would guess that the goon isn't lurking at the bottom of the post pile and probably isn't hiding in plain sight at the top. Suspects for me are in the middle, making me even more suspicious of Bev.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Doctor- cant really say much more than i did and already have without risking being mod killed. Anyway, see geoff's post for more info. Good to see some ideas coming forward- back on later to lots more hopefully. Bev looking dodgy at the minute though...

Harry Palmer

vote Frenchie

I can see him and Malky singing along to 'Someshite on Leith' as a double act. :teehee:

Of course, I don't think I'm right but will look to see what other people do and will likely change my vote later. Or maybe I won't.

Then again....

vote Frenchie

I can see him and Malky singing along to 'Someshite on Leith' as a double act. teehee.gif

Of course, I don't think I'm right but will look to see what other people do and will likely change my vote later. Or maybe I won't.

Then again....

angry.gif Post # 73

I'm going to

vote Seats

You are voting for me for a low post count when it's higher than yours? Que????

If I have a low post count it's because I am travelling on business and am posting from a dodgy hotel on my phone! I will be back to vote later and you may well be the recipient of my vote.

Wooooooooooooooooooo

I never got on last night as I had to spend an unexpected night in Stirling Royal Infirmary. sad.gif Relieved that I was able to vote from my mobile under the covers.

I thought as wee Robbo I would be fine, fellow fans on a Hearts message board wouldn't see a legend harmed, right?

Wrong actually!

Wooooooooooooooooo

Blairdin - Wee Robbo, Hammer of Hibs was no more (I'm regretting the choice of names now sad.gif )

However, this horrific incident did not go un-noticed, Robbo's killer heard a voice behin him "???????? ???????"

the next thing he knew he was buried alive in the salt mines of Siberia breathing his last breath

Martin - Dougie McHobo was now no more than a blip on the history of Scottish football

Wooooooooooooooo

I called you right Martin - I'll take that as a moral victory - take that Hobo

Woooooooooooooo

sorry sean, but sure you can understand now why i couldnt let wee robbo go into a tie break and risk a mason being lynched and another whacked. realised this would probably out blairdin but still feel it was a risk worth taking.

fantastic stuff again vlad- no idea who you are but was hoping that after i had to change my vote you'd go for martin tonight and its paid off. losing a couple of townies may not be too bad either, it thins out the unknowns a little and hopefully lets us finger the last remaining piece of filth.

Wooooooooooooooooooooo

Agree totally with this.

I wish I could've been more involved in the run up to 8:59 last night, but other things transpired against me.

Only my second game, and whilst I'm still trying to get measure of alot of the regulars I'm hooked.

Great stuff Malkyfrench

Wooooooooooooooooooooo

I agree with Bev looking dodgy.

One goon vote cant really influence much now, so losing voting rights isnt that big a deal. Missing deadlines also gives a cover of "I wasnt on for the deadline so how could I be involved in night activity...?"

Possibly?

as last night was hell in Jambonain, where was the doctor to help the 2 who where hit with stray bullets? maybe he could have saved them if he was around, so yet again

vote thedoctor

many people are playing a cagy game, but can the remaining goon hide in amongst the town?

Chris Benoit

good stuff thaitb just a pity there's very little to go on, also a massive well done to Big Bad Mad Vlad :thumbsup:

gonna hold off voting for now but agree Bev is looking dodgiest at the moment which no doubt means she's a Jambonian

Commander Harris

CH is also thinking of voting bev but won't do so quite yet...

Harry Palmer

unvote Frenchie

Malky, I've no idea what you're on about (post 73?) but I'll guess it's to do with 15billion vote changes and bullshite or is it?

vote Cigaro :teehee:

Vote Count - 3 hours to go

Beverley-2

Cigaro-1

Seats-1

The Doctor-1

8 to vote and I can't be arsed listing them

EDIT - Updated with JR's vote change

PS yes you're right thumbsup.gif

Chris Benoit

unvote Frenchie

Malky, I've no idea what you're on about (post 73?) but I'll guess it's to do with 15billion vote changes and bullshite or is it?

vote Cigaro :teehee:

post #73 is where he informed everyone that he reserves the right to modkill anyone who pisses him off

Harry Palmer

Thanks for clearing that up. I think it's a stupid rule and one which I'll incorporate into my next game. Why put it in if it's not going to be used? I would've been pissed off with jambosean voting everyone.....as I'd have run out of paper.

:)

Anyway, I might change back to my previous vote as I'm unsure of Frenchie but then again maybe I'm not....

seats, Geoff or someone else. I think it's too easy to go for Bev and although I voted her last night we haven't heard from her today yet.

Rudi Skacel

Evening guys, been another annoying day at work. Lets get the last goon tonight

vote bev

Archived