18Martin

19Swavkav

20Thaitb

21milky_26

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

Massive first day - good lynching, and a great shot from Mad Vald!!!11!!one!!.

Didn't get why folk were voting for flux though :teehee:

The Doctor

Coolio!

Great start, but tbh I'm not really any the wiser as to who might have dockside affiliations.

Going by their voting records Flux and Kits both voted for Harris, but a t quite different times during day one.

I'll stick my neck out.

vote Commander Harris

Commander Harris

Coolio!

Great start, but tbh I'm not really any the wiser as to who might have dockside affiliations.

Going by their voting records Flux and Kits both voted for Harris, but a t quite different times during day one.

I'll stick my neck out.

vote Commander Harris

commander harris also voted for flux and kits, and was bang on the money when he suggested kits was trying a double-bluff. ?A vote that he was happy to leave when he left this morning and could easily have led to her lynching. ??

The Doctor

commander harris also voted for flux and kits, and was bang on the money when he suggested kits was trying a double-bluff. ?A vote that he was happy to leave when he left this morning and could easily have led to her lynching. ??

Yeah well, that's what I thought you would say.

The Doctor

Yip.

Indubitably.

Sundays are busy and sometimes you can't avoid going out.

You made such a huge point over it as well, you big drama queen.

Commander Harris

Yip.

Indubitably.

Sundays are busy and sometimes you can't avoid going out.

You made such a huge point over it as well, you big drama queen.

I hardly made a huge point over it, if you got that impression it was probably me just overcompensating for the last game where I failed to vote one day as I was out all day Sunday(as usual). ??

ArmiyaRomanova

Just for the moment, given the ease with which yesterday's lynching of flux could have been swayed had the goons had votes on him, and given that Kitster effectively shot herself in the foot, I'm inclined to think that anyone with a vote left on either flux of kitster isn't a goon.

Could revise that opinion as the game goes on, but it's a decent supposition to hold for now.

Also inclined towards thinking that Frenchie and Jack Regan aren't goons on the basis that flux voted for them both twice during the day. Again, we'll see what happens as the game goes on.

ArmiyaRomanova

There's one player who's a lot less vocal than I remember him being in previous games....

VOTE: Cigaro

There's one player who's a lot less vocal than I remember him being in previous games....

VOTE: Cigaro

I was in some nick yesterday, and been working all day today so I surely get a little slack. :P

FWIW I'll probably be fairly quiet until Wednesday as I'm down south for a job interview tomorrow and Tuesday.

yvonnejambo

Well I wont be on aftr this morning till late tonight as work then back down to Inverness to see the wee baby boy m friend had this morning.....so excited!

Anyway as I am inclined to think Kitster and thaitbs did try to pull off the bluff I will

vote Thaitb Not convinced hes aint a hobo

yvonnejambo

My goon list for today is

Thaitb

Geoff

Blairdin

I know there is only 2 but all of them voted for Flux and Kitster on day 1. Which I think was meant to try and get them off the hobo radar. It has back fired so far so heres hoping anothr hobo tramp is demolished by the time I get home :)

Any other goon lists???

That's me back, had a great weekend.

Good to see I've missed a hell of a lot of shite posted in day one. Was a Fantastic night for us, get another one tonight and we're doing well.

Vote : ArmiyaRomanova

a great start to the game

not sure who to put on my gon list just now. will have a think and post it later

Geoff Kilpatrick

My goon list for today is

Thaitb

Geoff

Blairdin

I know there is only 2 but all of them voted for Flux and Kitster on day 1. Which I think was meant to try and get them off the hobo radar. It has back fired so far so heres hoping anothr hobo tramp is demolished by the time I get home smile.gif

Any other goon lists???

WTF???

You are blind, woman, maybe deliberately so.

vote Yvonnejambo or yvonnevermin for the purposes of this game :P

Other goon - Harris

thehibsareintheirbeds

Some very very dodgy goon lists, votes and suspicions coming out after last night. Not sure if its just poor judgement or anything more but people need to think again for tonights lynch. Anyway, its going to take a pretty wide noose to get over my head, so hopefully i'll be ok. Need to have a proper read through again before goon list and vote.

well I must say, this is still rather intrestingthumbsup.gif

vote thaitb for the next few hours.

thehibsareintheirbeds

wonder who could be rima,scotland?

will people please stop voting for me!! :angry:

wonder who could be rima,scotland?

will people please stop voting for me!! angry.gif

no as you never said please! laugh.gif

Scotland isn't playing mellow.gif

Vote Count

Thaitb-3

YvonneJambo-2

Cigaro-1

Armiya-1

Just over 8-1/2 hours to go, 13 still to vote

thumbsup.gif

Commander Harris

Scotland isn't playing mellow.gif

Vote Count

Thaitb-3

YvonneJambo-2

Cigaro-1

Armiya-1

Just over 8-1/2 hours to go, 13 still to vote

thumbsup.gif

think The Doctor still has an active vote on me?

portobellojambo1

Having read through the posts since last night's result, there are a number of ways of looking at it, and the words double bluff keep popping up.

Could one of the remaining goons be THAITB, possibly. Is it possible Commander Harris was putting up a smoke screen, possibly. Then The Doctor became involved in the interraction, and for some reason my suspicions have now fallen on him. So for this round I'll vote The Doctor.

Having read through the posts since last night's result, there are a number of ways of looking at it, and the words double bluff keep popping up.

Could one of the remaining goons be THAITB, possibly. Is it possible Commander Harris was putting up a smoke screen, possibly. Then The Doctor became involved in the interraction, and for some reason my suspicions have now fallen on him. So for this round I'll vote The Doctor.

so you recon in this instance that its the loudest we should be watching out for?

Just catching up on last nights events and it looks like a major result for the jambonians!! thumbsup.gif

Will be back later with a wee vote once I have had a chance to read through again.

pj1, i can see where you are coming from with THAITB, CH and the doctor

but would be more inclined to go for CH as his posts are very like those of flux. And he could be trying to throw people off his scent

Ok, no idea what to make of that as usual rolleyes.gif

For the moment I'll go with the general theories and

Vote Commander Harris

Commander Harris

pj1, i can see where you are coming from with THAITB, CH and the doctor

but would be more inclined to go for CH as his posts are very like those of flux.??And he could be trying to throw people off his scent

as originally pointed out by flux, the goon. ?Have you got the same motivation as him to repeat this?

P.S. ?what exactly is flux like about my posts anyway?

I can't believe the amount of folk that are mentioning me as dodgy, have a look at the last few games when I've played a townie, this is the way I always play when I don't have a role. ?I'm a shite goon and play overly cautiously when I am one. ?This has not been an overly cautious game from me. ?

Commander Harris

I'm going to go with thaitb theory as that was my initial thought when I read yesterday's play.

vote thaitb

although the doctor gunning for me got me thinking too...

I've not had a chance to read anything in great detail and I might not get to by the time deadline comes as most of my day is going to be spent on a train. :(

For no other reason than revenge <_<vote Armiya

Commander Harris

oh, I forgot. ?

boo The Doctor!!! boo seats!!!

(it worked before ;))

Commander Harris

ch, you were refering to yourself in the third person

Ah, CH must be channelling his goon buddy flux then.?

unvote thaitb

vote Commander Harris

great result for us, given there are no investigations to help us out.

i have no idea as to who is goonly, but i'd think perhaps that at lease one of the following could be at it!

yvonne

geoff

armiya

does anyone else think though, that given there are no investigations that this give the goons food for thought and that if any of us were (un) lucky enough to have fingered one of the vermin (yeuch!!) then they would know who to pick off??

not gonna vote just now, and will wait til i get home cos i'm not wanting to just jump in yet

I think writing goon lists at this stage of the game hands all of the initiative over to the goons. We had a good night last night, largely down to the fact Kits and Flux fluxed things up for themselves through the first stage of the game.

jambosean75

hey, i'm over the 1000 post mark.

and most of them were probably votes during this game :whistling:

oh, I forgot.

boo The Doctor!!! boo seats!!!

(it worked before wink.gif)

Jeezo, I didn't think it was serious enough to warrant a booo! ermm.gif

Unvote Commander harris

Vote PJ1

There you go, now take back that booo, please.

ArmiyaRomanova

Some VERY strange voting going on thus far today.

Can I suggest that those who're voting thaitb go back and look at what happened in the voting order yesterday.

Seems to me that the goons, knowing that things were going badly for both flux and kitster, would probably opt to sacrifice the latter as she'd effectively suicided with the proclaimers post.

But thaitb stuck his neck out to encourage others to vote for flux - rightly as it turned out. And it left kitster as a lame duck who'd probably have been targeted today if the assassin (good job there) hadn't done our job for us overnight.

With only two goons left in amongst twenty players, it's going to be tough to root out the remaining two, and I'm sure that at the moment they'll either be trying to keep a very low profile or trying to influence todays events as early as they can.

And with that in mind, and an unexplained vote made early today.

UNVOTE: Cigaro

VOTE: Lasith

The Doctor

as originally pointed out by flux, the goon. ?Have you got the same motivation as him to repeat this?

P.S. ?what exactly is flux like about my posts anyway?

I can't believe the amount of folk that are mentioning me as dodgy, have a look at the last few games when I've played a townie, this is the way I always play when I don't have a role. ?I'm a shite goon and play overly cautiously when I am one. ?This has not been an overly cautious game from me. ?

This is true.

You have spoken well my friend.

unvote Commander Harris

I'm voting with AR again, he's good at this game!

Vote Lasith

some are thinking way too much for my liking,

so

unvote thaitb , vote armiya

ArmiyaRomanova

some are thinking way too much for my liking,

so

unvote thaitb , vote armiya

I may be guileless, but at least I'm putting my thoughts out there.

Some are thinking way to much for your liking - when most likely it's thinking that will unearth the two remaining goons.

What would you prefer we all do - rely on blind luck?

Or are you a goon and this is in your interest?

Vote Count

Thaitb-3

Armiya-3

YvonneJambo-2

Lasith-2

portobellojambo1-1

The Doctor-1

4 hours to go and 8 still to vote -

THAITB, Frenchie, JR, Bev, Jambosfan, blairdin, Martin & Milky

thumbsup.gif

Archived