Mafia

Groot

The Vermin are coming

And so drama came once more to the friendly town called Shedville in Jambonia where people often moved to in order to escape the stresses and arguments that could be found in Terrace Bay! Unfortunately, because of their happier laid back attitudes it left them open to infiltration from verminous creatures who sought to destroy everything that makes being a Jambonian great.

The Jambonians are a tough bunch though and won?t take this lying down and have risen to try and rid these people from their midst?.

The Goons

Dougie McHobo ? a vile man full of his own self importance and desperation to stop any Jambonian success due to despair at his own ineptitude and sorry empty life.

Dwarf Humper ? one half of a ?music? band loved by junkies, thieves, in-breds and little people. Gets rolled out in the press every once in a while to declare love for the vermin.

Sir Gay de Hamshank ? a horrible 30st creature who lurks in the broom cupboard of his mothers tenement flat ruling over the verminous masses with his mastery of 'Yam accounting' and pictures of his widgety grub!

The Tache ? ruthless business man, and well known asset stripper. Regales the verminous masses of tales of financial success through selling their assets and replacing them with meccano structures and cowsheds convincing them this is running a club the right way.

They will have an opportunity to kill every night unless one of their number is lynched during the day, after that they will have to regroup prior to planning the next days activities

Our Heroes

Masons

Jambo Jim ? resurected leader of the Jambonians, although he has not been back for long he has already shown impressive ability of putting the vermin in their place

Wee Robbo ? legendary Hammer of Hibs, destroyer of all things verminous, partial to the odd pie!

Hearty Harry ? well loved mascot of the Jambonians, could probably take out a whole army of the vermin with a single swing of his massive heid!

Big Dave ? Straight out of the ghetto?s of Kampala, most recent warrior to put the vermin to the sword

The masons can discuss the game off thread to work together to influence the game to the benefit of the town

Doctor

Rima ? Will save one person a night using her golden sticks

Assassin

Mad Vald!!!11!!one!! ? Ruler and Saviour of Jambonia, will have 3 opportunities to take out one of the vermin

If you are not roled then you are a Jambonian, your cause is to rise up and stand for all that is great and good about being from Jambonia and why you are better than the vermin

At night I will take PMs from Rima then the Vermin and finally Mad Vald!!!11!!one!! if he wishes to kill

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote John Hughes and unvote John Hughes

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re Big Jim or the Dwarf Humper etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously! (I don?t teehee.gif )

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Sunday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow. Deadlines after that will be every 24 hours at 9pm.

MODS ? Could you please sticky this and remove the sign up thread?

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players

0 Flux

1 Frenchie

2 YvonneJambo

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kits

5 Jack Regan

6 Beverley

7 Commander Harris

8 Cigaro

9 Roscoe1874

10 portobellojambo1

11 Jambosfan1987

12 jambosean75

13 blairdin

14 Armiya

15 Seats

16 Lasith

17 The Doctor

18 Martin

19 Swavkav

20 Thaitb

21 milky_26

All role PMs are now out, if you haven't got a PM then you are a Jambonian

thumbsup.gif

Game On!

Looking forward to this.

Won't be properly involved until Monday though.

The Doctor

Coolio, I'm back!

Vote Yvonnejambo

That's usually how it goes on the first day right?

yvonnejambo

Coolio, I'm back!

Vote Yvonnejambo

That's usually how it goes on the first day right?

Welcome back and yeah your right although recently its usually the goons or assassin that blast me to pieces early on :(

Still I must say I am very grateful not having to think like a hobo in this game and being a pleasant Jamboian suits me fine

So goon list? :)

ArmiyaRomanova

VOTE : thehibsareintheirbeds

for this...

Back for some more punishment...

OK, so I was a tad rusty. :teehee:

No need to rub it in.

The Doctor

Welcome back and yeah your right although recently its usually the goons or assassin that blast me to pieces early on :(

Still I must say I am very grateful not having to think like a hobo in this game and being a pleasant Jamboian suits me fine

So goon list? :)

Kidding hun!

unvote yvonnejambo

I haven't a clue about a goon list, but I am planning on taking you for a G&T in October when I return to Ullapool!

;)

this looks fun!

just got my pm, no role for me this time so happily a simple jambo.

let the games commence

Justbefore I head out

FAO any passing mods, I wasn't aware there was a member called Jambonian, apologies

yvonnejambo

Kidding hun!

unvote yvonnejambo

I haven't a clue about a goon list, but I am planning on taking you for a G&T in October when I return to Ullapool!

;)

Make it and vodka and lemonad and your on :) Do you know when in Oct? Im away 8th till 12th for a wedding

To prevent any confusion on my part, could we just agree now to make the Doc the Doc? mellow.gif

Gonna put in a wee early vote cos I think he may just have been stitched up this game....

Vote Frenchie

jambosean75

good stuff though i don't see the point of masons if they're not getting investigations or night kills.

but to start with vote lasith

goon in hiding already

good stuff though i don't see the point of masons if they're not getting investigations or night kills.

goon in hiding already

They are jsut like townies that can chat.....

......or women, as we like to call them thumbsup.gif

Evening all! I'm new. Can anyone explain the game to me? :teehee:

Thankfully the pressure is off all ways in this game so my solitary aim is to wind Malky up for being a spoil sport in my one :thumbsup:

The Doctor

this looks fun!

just got my pm, no role for me this time so happily a simple jambo.

let the games commence

I didn't get a pm, figured I was just a Jambonian. Hmmmm, if you got a pm, you must be something.

Not like you to make a schoolboy error Bev.

What does this mean?

@Vonny, I think I'm up from the 9th to the 16th, so I will get you that voddy!

jambosean75

I didn't get a pm, figured I was just a Jambonian. Hmmmm, if you got a pm, you must be something.

What does this mean?

everybody got a pm. some people got a 2nd.

unvote jack regan

vote the doctor

What does this mean?

hmm, I got a pm and I'm a nothing. Bev has been cought with this before, but methinks you are up to something and may not be the doc after all....... angry.gif

Chris Benoit

I didn't get a pm!

Honest, Malky, tell them it's true!

wouldn't be unlike him to do something like this, poor soul tries his best :P

been meaning to ask you your opinion of the new Doctor? personally think he's brilliant, keeps it up and i'd put him ahead of David Tennent

everyone got a pm apparently, some got a second telling them they had a role

i had ONE pm telling me the game was starting

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all, just checking in before I do my Saturday duties as the boys go to kick an odd shaped ball.

Exterminate the vermin!

goon in hiding already

Oh for the love of feck.

I'm spendind a weekend in Preston with several other people, one of whom is a participant in this game, and will confirm. As you can imagine, I don't think I'll be accessing a computer very often during this time.

Reasonable excuse?

Vote : jambosean75

For pissing me off.

Genius setup with the names, high praise for big Dave being classed in the same league as JJ, Robbo and the mighty Harry

Vote Seats

Just for being one half of a Verminesque type performance in the predictor game just past

jambosean75

unvote the doctor

vote martin

i seem to remember you not backing us in the last game at fester road.

hobo in hiding

portobellojambo1

Going to squeeze a vote in now, as I'm not sure I'll be online tomorrow morning. Off down to Preston for the Manchester Hearts annual do, so I'll not be back online again until mid afternoon Sunday.

In time honoured manner I'll start by voting for the person at the top of the player list, since I haven't got a clue who is what yet, so vote flux

Commander Harris

ahoy hoy peeps. ?delighted that I'm a plain old jambonian given the goons on show! ?although I wouldn't have minded being the legend that is big dave :D

jambosean75

I wonder if jambosean will vote for me next.....

voted for you aggggeeeessss ago

Harry Palmer

OK. This is going to be a very long day......

I hope people take part as much as possible. :rolleyes:

I bet the goons are raging. :lol:

Harry Palmer

voted for you aggggeeeessss ago

I'm aware of this...

will it be Commander Harris?

jambosean75

remember everybody, malky likes it when you do loads of vote changes to keep him on his toes.

and he really loves it if you do it in the last 5 minutes before deadline :whistling:

Chris Benoit

remember everybody, malky likes it when you do loads of vote changes to keep him on his toes.

and he really loves it if you do it in the last 5 minutes before deadline :whistling:

Don't do that who knows who'll end up getting lynched only thing I can guarentee is it won't be the right person :geek:

jambosean75

Don't do that who knows who'll end up getting lynched only thing I can guarentee is it won't be the right person :geek:

it must be, oh what 2 games since i got done in on the first night so i might be due :rolleyes:

Commander Harris

I'm aware of this...

will it be Commander Harris?

you what?

Archived