Suso the Spanish waiter/ballet dancer (merged threads)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Utter guff. Said it in his first game and I'll say it again. Keeping a promising youngster out of the team. A total arsehole as well by the looks of it. Liability.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
peebles jambo
Utter guff. Said it in his first game and I'll say it again. Keeping a promising youngster out of the team. A total arsehole as well by the looks of it. Liability.

agree with you 100%, that guy will be a footballer when i'm a vicar, he is totally rank

Pants Shaton

He's sh.te. His dives are an embarrassment and his unfocused aggression means he's never far from a booking.

David McCaig

Couldnt agree more.

At the end of the day none of Laszlo's signings have been better than any of the youngsters already at the club.

Do either MacLean or McLeod offer more long-term than Gordon Smith? For me today, provided strong evidence that it is tactics rather than players which are restricting our attacking threat - Nade is a VERY good striker in a 442.

Chickened out of loads of tackles in the first half as well as being woeful in every other respect.

Francis Albert

I quite like him. At least he tries to take players on and he has a bit of pace. On a few occasions today he pulled in two or three opponents to take care of him. Only once or twice did he actually get past a player and get into space in a dangerous position, but that was as often as the much vaunted Hibs "flair players" did.

shaun.lawson

I don't like him either TBH. Far too temperamental and in and out in terms of effort and performance. I also don't understand why Laszlo signed two such volatile players in him and Bouzid: it's almost as though he's happy about our disciplinary problems in a sense!

bean counter

I've never been convinced by him, his attitude needs to change he thinks he is better than he is. I think he could be a better player if he sorts his head out, if he can't then I think we should part company in the summer

He is utter ****e and iv been saying that for a while now.

I thought maby once he settled to the Scottish game he might have got better, but no improvement what so ever! Doesn't seem interested and his passing and crossing is awful and his attitude stinks!

Also don't understand why Csaba left him on for so long? Temps should have been brought on much earlier.

Goldstone Wonder

Utterly hopeless in the last two games and lucky not to be sent off today.

Only once or twice did he actually get past a player and get into space in a dangerous position .

You said it , doesn't in any way produce enough during a game. He hurdles out the way of tackles and dives .

He couldn't carry a plate o paella .

Miko was a better player!:shocked666:

Both Miko and Chesney contributed far more than Suso does.

I don't like his niggly side which means he is always chancing it with referees. And he's a poor player to boot.

He came back with a decent cameo against Falkirk. But that's 2 rank performances in a row from him now. Hopefully Craig Thomson can come back and get that right midfield spot.:thumb:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Suso couldnae deliver a carryoot!

well said that man suso is the orginal chocolate watch end of.and i would not trust shabba with a sheckel in the transfer market his tatics and style of play are woeful and because of this loyal jambos have come on here thinking we would be hammered by a vastly overated hibs team, who have in my opion a very motivated manager to credit for the season they are having and the standard of the other skint teams helping them to get results .fth

TyphoonJambo

In short, a diving cheeting wee embarassing Poof! By the non PC comment I refer to his lack of bottle and inability to get past anyone. Embarassing at times,untalented, always.

fenton barnes

He is utter garbage. His only contributions are negative ones, ie constantly giving the ball away, poor touch, diving. If we have no better options than him we are in a sorry state. He makes Obua look half decent!!!

Miller Jambo 60

Tends to lose the plot Ken but to be fair the Hobo was all over him like a rash.

Needs to calm down.

Doug.

RenfrewHearts

The 2 spaniards are complete gash and I wouldn't play either again. Get Djordic in and play Templeton on one wing until Driver or Obua are back. And before I get pelters for mentioning Obua, you must admit he does contribute a lot more. Good in the air, Can actually shift the ball onto his left and deliver a decent cross, admittedly his shooting is embarrasing but in comparison to Suso's efforts today there actually quite good.

Liked him at the start of the season... I now realise how wrong I was!

Even his dives are S***e!!! :doh:

In a nutshell.

I think he was looking for a red card today. Templeton HAS TO start the next game.

Snake Plissken

He has faded rapidly this season.

Second utterly rank game in a row, bring in Temps.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

The only weak link in the team today.

He is a trier but nothing come off. Can't take players on, can't cross, a bombscare with his temper.

He reminds me of Audrey. Still trying to work out what he ever brought to the team.

No way should this guy be played ahead of Temps.

Miller Jambo 60
In short, a diving cheeting wee embarassing Poof! By the non PC comment I refer to his lack of bottle and inability to get past anyone. Embarassing at times,untalented, always.

Ha Ha dont hold back, dont know about the poof bit:shocked666:

Quality Dougstar.

Guest Vanbasten1874

A powder puff lightweight fairy who would be more suited playing for our ******y opponents today .

I quite like him. At least he tries to take players on and he has a bit of pace. On a few occasions today he pulled in two or three opponents to take care of him. Only once or twice did he actually get past a player and get into space in a dangerous position, but that was as often as the much vaunted Hibs "flair players" did.

I can try to take players on too, and I can still run about a wee bit.

On that basis I should have been playing today.

The guy is a total passenger every time I see him. Our play broke down every time he got the ball.

He is what we signed however, a Spanish 3rd division player and is simply not good enough

Agree 100%

Not nearly good enough to play for our team.

Seymour M Hersh
He's a horrible little man and ****e player to boot.

No idea about your first comment but he has turned out really poor. Pity really as he looked like he might offer us something during the Sunderland game.

I can try to take players on too, and I can still run about a wee bit.

On that basis I should have been playing today.

The guy is a total passenger every time I see him. Our play broke down every time he got the ball.

He is what we signed however, a Spanish 3rd division player and is simply not good enough

Totaly agree ! everytime he got the ball i thought oh no they'r gonna get it back and sure enough -and acouple of times it put them on to the front foot, in short he's a choclate fireguard.

Hi

I think he means well and is trying his hardest and is getting more and more frustrated by his ability (or lack of) and this causes him to lose his temper and and get aggresive.

I think perhaps in the spanish third division he got away with his tricks and fancy dan stuff but the step up in class and speed has made him look ridiculous and stupid.

Suso was a mistake, however I think Bouzid is getting better and fitter as the weeks go by.

Key

Hi

I think he means well and is trying his hardest and is getting more and more frustrated by his ability (or lack of) and this causes him to lose his temper and and get aggresive.

I think perhaps in the spanish third division he got away with his tricks and fancy dan stuff but the step up in class and speed has made him look ridiculous and stupid.

Suso was a mistake, however I think Bouzid is getting better and fitter as the weeks go by.

Key

You've got it spot on mate, look like he could have been a player early season but just lacks ability and his confidence is gone and so think the whole world is against him

jambos are go!

Typical. A bunch of so called Hearts supporters on here choosing to pick on a player rather than applaud some good performances.

Archived