Suso the Spanish waiter/ballet dancer (merged threads)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No idea about your first comment but he has turned out really poor. Pity really as he looked like he might offer us something during the Sunderland game.

My first comment is regarding how much of a cheat he is as well as a temperamental little ****.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Typical. A bunch of so called Hearts supporters on here choosing to pick on a player rather than applaud some good performances.

The other threads are praising the good players, this one is about how pish suso is :blink:

peebles jambo
Typical. A bunch of so called Hearts supporters on here choosing to pick on a player rather than applaud some good performances.

you'll need to tell me when they were, because i've missed them, the guy has been rank rotten from league game one,utter mince now

Bert Le Clos

He's rotten. Trying hard is not an excuse for being pish. I actually think Obua does more despite not trying as hard!

He should not have been allowed near the dead ball situations after the first 10minutes today either.

The Spanish medias reaction when we first signed him said it all and he has done nothing in his time here to change that opinion.

while at first i was maybe a bit seduced by the promise of a tricky Spanish winger, now the reality is this guy is keeping Temps out of the team and the only thing Soso finds tricky is keeping the ball and defending. No room for passengers im afraid, Get rid

Carl Weathers
Ah. I thought this was coming, after some of the borderline racism coming from behind me about Suso at the well game. The Hearts support needs a scapegoat, and it has found another. Great stuff.

He was terrible today and against Well, although got pass marks against Falkirk.

He's not a great player, has a bad attitude and so deserves his own thread.:thumb:

The Comedian
Ah. I thought this was coming, after some of the borderline racism coming from behind me about Suso at the well game. The Hearts support needs a scapegoat, and it has found another. Great stuff.

Quite. You'd think he lost us the game judging by this thread.

I am rubbish at watching Hearts on the telly, blood pressure etc, but i thought this time i would give it a go,I lasted 30 mins and had to switch over Suso was driving me NUTS!! from what i seen he could,not hold onto the ball,pass the ball,beat a man just pure sh*t.

jambos are go!
[/i][/b]

you'll need to tell me when they were, because i've missed them, the guy has been rank rotten from league game one,utter mince now[/QUO

Er!!! You seem to have made a rather individual interpretation of my post.

I think it says it all that the minority who have disagreed with the thread so far have used things such as 'racism' and 'supposed Hearts supporters' to voice their disapproval. They can't actually disagree with the fact he is humpty.

Utter guff. Said it in his first game and I'll say it again. Keeping a promising youngster out of the team. A total arsehole as well by the looks of it. Liability.

Completely unneccesary. While he may not be a world beater to call him that does no one any good.

jambos are go!
I think it says it all that the minority who have disagreed with the thread so far have used things such as 'racism' and 'supposed Hearts supporters' to voice their disapproval. They can't actually disagree with the fact he is humpty.

I think Suso had a poor game today but prefer to dwell on the positives as far as the game was concerned. Apart of course for the war on the dismal jimmies who drag our club down to an extent far in excess of poor performance by any individual players. Players can be moved on but the poison ivy in the stands is a perennial weed.

The Mighty Thor

He's garbage. Him and Nade left up front for half an hour is the reason we came away with 1 point and not 3.

As has been said he's stunting the development of our youngsters by taking up a jersey.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Comes across as a right dick. He's like Nacho Novo without the usefulness. Was very lucky not to see red after raising his hands to Murray.

Templeton back on the right please Csaba.

I think Suso had a poor game today but prefer to dwell on the positives as far as the game was concerned. Apart of course for the war on the dismal jimmies who drag our club down to an extent far in excess of poor performance by any individual players. Players can be moved on but the poison ivy in the stands is a perennial weed.

:rofl:

I've never booed a player in my puff and I somehow doubt a wee moan on an Internet forum is going to make the slightest bit of difference.

But you're right though. The people putting their money into the club and having a negative opinion on a player are far worse than some imposter taking thousands of pounds for zero contribution.

rudiskacel06
He has faded rapidly this season.

Second utterly rank game in a row, bring in Temps.

its an insult to temps that suso is picked before him,suso is gash

Couldnt agree more.

At the end of the day none of Laszlo's signings have been better than any of the youngsters already at the club.

Do either MacLean or McLeod offer more long-term than Gordon Smith? For me today, provided strong evidence that it is tactics rather than players which are restricting our attacking threat - Nade is a VERY good striker in a 442.

Sums it up for me. Csaba's timidness (aka lack of cajones) is overlooked and individuals are being criticised for failing to deliver when they're playing in a footballing straightacket.

I've been a very vocal critic of Nade but he is beginning to play at last and he did a job today.

But to the OP - correct. Suso is / was dire. He can't pass , cross or shoot. He can't stay on his feet. I'm struggling to think opf one thing of note he did today.

PS How gash ARE Hibs ?:fam13:

Suso was poor today and has been a disappointment so far - but some of the comments on here are very very harsh IMO. There have been some games where he has contributed something this season and I have seen worse players getting a game at Hearts.

allystrachan

the guy does my head in! he seems to have so much agression at times but then pulls out of every 50/50 going!

jambos are go!
:rofl:

I've never booed a player in my puff and I somehow doubt a wee moan on an Internet forum is going to make the slightest bit of difference.

But you're right though. The people putting their money into the club and having a negative opinion on a player are far worse than some imposter taking thousands of pounds for zero contribution.

my oft stated view is that the dismal jimmies deter more fresh recruits apalled at their negativity.

BTW your embedded Smiths footnote speaks volumes.

Captain Canada

He should change his name to Soso as he's a very average player. He's been very poor in the last 2 games and I think Templeton deserves to be given a run in the team instead.

my oft stated view is that the dismal jimmies deter more fresh recruits apalled at their negativity.

BTW your embedded Smiths footnote speaks volumes.

:D

I think I put that in after footballing super powers St Johnstone turned us over. I'm not really miserable now, things are looking up. I'd say I'm very frustrated at letting they blunts off the hook. We would have turned them over with a bit of belief.

Also frustrated that a promising youngster is getting 5 minutes to make an impact when the supposed senior player is running about going daft trying his best to get sent off.

as each game goes by.

more and more people are coming round to my way of thinking.

Sad, but true. In the EEN yesterday they had various stats which showed that Suso has taken more shots than anyone else in our team so far this season, with more on target than anyone else and more off target than anyone else.

The guy gets himself into positions and occasionally shows he may have something to offer but with each passing week he work rate decreases and his end product diminishes.

Templeton didn't have a great game when he came on but I'd still have him starting ahead of Suso now.

Suso was very poor today as has been made abundantly clear on this thread.

But you can't blame him for holding back the development of our younger players. He doesn't select himself for the team.

Encapsulates everything that has been bad about the Romanov era.

As far as I'm concerned the only thing that Csaba can be criticised for today is leaving him on too long.

Miller Jambo 60

Never went against your thread but the Hobo was all over him.

I would have panelled him.

Doug FTHibs

I like him, but he has been playing poor lately.

Yeah, he lost the ball often, but he's a winger, he's supposed to take players on and he's not gonna win all the time.

Tyrion Lannister
I like him, but he has been playing poor lately.

Yeah, he lost the ball often, but he's a winger, he's supposed to take players on and he's not gonna win all the time.

He needs to win atleast some of the time though, when he "takes players on"-if that is what you call that.

Utter guff. Said it in his first game and I'll say it again. Keeping a promising youngster out of the team. A total arsehole as well by the looks of it. Liability.

Totally agree. After the St. Mirren game, I would never have played him again. He can't cross, pass, shoot, head or run, but he can do tricks!!! He keeps good young boys like Templeton out of the team. I'd rather see Mole play than this 3rd division Spanish player.

He was awful today.

He was indeed. He did well when he came on against Falkirk as Temps was pretty anonymous. However, Suso was rubbish against Well and rubbish today. :blink:

Sad, but true. In the EEN yesterday they had various stats which showed that Suso has taken more shots than anyone else in our team so far this season, with more on target than anyone else and more off target than anyone else.

The guy gets himself into positions and occasionally shows he may have something to offer but with each passing week he work rate decreases and his end product diminishes.

Templeton didn't have a great game when he came on but I'd still have him starting ahead of Suso now.

Drink may have kicked in by then but was he not only given only about 5 minutes, if so should have been longer, about 85 minutes longer!, if not I apologise. Won a corner or 2 in that time as well if I remember .....

Walter Payton
Drink may have kicked in by then but was he not only given only about 5 minutes, if so should have been longer, about 85 minutes longer!, if not I apologise. Won a corner or 2 in that time as well if I remember .....

To be fair, if Templeton had been drinking there's no way he should have started.

kevinmackenzie14

he hasnt played goood all season but theres something about him, i was at the hearts sunderland friendly begining of this season he was the best player on the pitch. was expectin more from him

Libertonian_II

Suso was mince today but he never hid

That said, Templeton is the Scottish waiter until he proves he's better, which he hasn't done so far

Harry Palmer

Nothing like a good girning thread to keep Kickback going.....

Suso is not Ronaldo or even Flogel....he does, at the moment, represent one player that will attempt to run at the opposition. He may not be very good at it..but who else is?

I'm sure there would be a similar thread about Templeton and how the game passed him by and he picked up a booking 'cause he's mince etc etc etc..

funktasticlad

His attitude is ridiculous, every time i've seen him play he's either done something petulant, tried to cheat the opposition or the ref. Apart from his few decent runs against Zagreb and his goal against celtic (which was lucky) every other memory of him is for being a tit or sending in either a woeful corner free kick or cross. Hope Csaba notices these failings also

It's amazing that we've all come round to the same way of thinking as Allan Preston :)

He said "Suso is the worst Hearts player since me" and immediately became an erse in the eyes of the kickback massive.

Seems he can spot a mug quicker than most.

duckandcover

I seriously wonder about me watching football, I seem to be the only person in the world that thinks he isn't bad! I seem to remember the fans chanting his name yesterday.

Archived