Amendola

Patton

Sanders

For

Britt

Reasonable but no as there's too many decent wr This year

Not really reasonable.

Sterling Archer

Crap Sheet reporting that DJax has signed for the Indigenous Persons.

That should help everyone else on that team. Good news

Mike Williams to the Bills for a late pick.

Presumably his brother doesn't still stay in Buffalo.

Sterling Archer

Jackson and Evans would be a pretty imposing duo.

Similar to what McCown had last year

Geoff Kilpatrick

Martin, stop spamming my inbox! There is no danger you are getting either one of my first rounders!

Isaac Clarke

Martin, stop spamming my inbox! There is no danger you are getting either one of my first rounders!

Martin sending terrible offers?

Not like him.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Martin sending terrible offers?

Not like him.

Moreno for the 1.17...

among others!

I wouldn't consider paying 1.17 for Moreno. But the late 1sts and early 2nds in a 16 team league, is the exact range I'd start offering him out to teams for as well.

Edited by Alshon

Sterling Archer

I wouldn't consider paying 1.17 for Moreno. But the late 1sts and early 2nds in a 16 team league, is the exact range I'd start offering him out to teams for as well.

I don't think he's worth even close to that. He's a nothing guy

I don't think he's worth it either, had an enquiry about maybe moving the 2.04 for him and I wouldn't consider that either. But I do think if I owned him in Kb1, 26 years old his FF numbers from last year and the talk of being the starter in Miami(whatever that's worth), I would start offering him to teams starting from about the 1.14 range and then work my way down. He is the type of player where some owners will look just at those facts and think he's worth paying that for.

So in this case, why not try and sell him off those facts for that price and see what happens. An argument could be made for why someone would pay that price imo, they would lose the argument mind :lol: but at least there could be reasoning behind someone paying it. Which in my opinion doesn't make it a bad offer. No argument can be made for someone paying a 1st for McFadden though. That's the kind of trade offer that would piss me off, but the Moreno one I would reject but I can see the logic in the starting asking price.

Nothing to do with the fact I own him Kb2 either :lol: I bid on him when I still thought there was a chance he would sign back in Denver and thought I would be able to package him and move up in the draft off the back of that potential news, or at worst have a 1 year deal where he would be a good back up for injuries and bye weeks. Don't like the way that turned out in the end :yucky:

Sterling Archer

I don't think he's worth it either, had an enquiry about maybe moving the 2.04 for him and I wouldn't consider that either. But I do think if I owned him in Kb1, 26 years old his FF numbers from last year and the talk of being the starter in Miami(whatever that's worth), I would start offering him to teams starting from about the 1.14 range and then work my way down. He is the type of player where some owners will look just at those facts and think he's worth paying that for.

So in this case, why not try and sell him off those facts for that price and see what happens. An argument could be made for why someone would pay that price imo, they would lose the argument mind :lol: but at least there could be reasoning behind someone paying it. Which in my opinion doesn't make it a bad offer. No argument can be made for someone paying a 1st for McFadden though. That's the kind of trade offer that would piss me off, but the Moreno one I would reject but I can see the logic in the starting asking price.

Nothing to do with the fact I own him Kb2 either :lol: I bid on him when I still thought there was a chance he would sign back in Denver and thought I would be able to package him and move up in the draft off the back of that potential news, or at worst have a 1 year deal where he would be a good back up for injuries and bye weeks. Don't like the way that turned out in the end :yucky:

You could always get a 4 th for him from someone

I don't mind keeping him for now, I have the cap space and cutting him down the line to pick up a free agent won't be costly beyond this one year.

Maybe be able to use him to move up 2 or 3 spots in the 2nd round of the draft or something along those lines though.

Sterling Archer

I don't mind keeping him for now, I have the cap space and cutting him down the line to pick up a free agent won't be costly beyond this one year.

Maybe be able to use him to move up 2 or 3 spots in the 2nd round of the draft or something along those lines though.

He's the sort of guy that'll hold more value later in the year

rossthejambo

I've been getting a fair few amount of dodgy offers for my first rounder in the 5-1 league as well, sure one was Moreno and Wayne for 1.04 and DJax.

I've been getting a fair few amount of dodgy offers for my first rounder in the 5-1 league as well, sure one was Moreno and Wayne for 1.04 and DJax.

:rofl:

And I thought the offers I was getting from that team for C Patterson were laughable.

rossthejambo

:rofl:

And I thought the offers I was getting from that team for C Patterson were laughable.

Yep, another one was a straight trade of Vereen for the first rounder.

Get a fair amount of offers for Jimmy Graham as well that I barely look at because they're ridiculous.

:wow:

That's not even a trade offer, it's just trying to rip someone completely off. I don't see the point in trying to win this way.

edit: though I dunno everyone in your league, so it could be from someone who doesn't play in Dynasty leagues or Fantasy Football in general.

Edited by Alshon

Yep, another one was a straight trade of Vereen for the first rounder.

Get a fair amount of offers for Jimmy Graham as well that I barely look at because they're ridiculous.

What 1st round pick do you own?

rossthejambo

What 1st round pick do you own?

1.04, and it's Martin that's making the offers.

1.04, and it's Martin that's making the offers.

One of the worst I've seen in awhile. You couldn't get anywhere near either the 1.04 or DJax on their own for those two, let alone asking for them both :yucky:

He's the commish in your league, so maybe he just wanted to try and put his trade vetoing powers to the test :uhoh2:

Sterling Archer

That's a really insulting offer, there's a guy like that in every league unfortunately

Rick Grimes

That's a really insulting offer, there's a guy like that in every league unfortunately

There's loads in both of ours..... Think Martin's taking a bit of unnecessary stick here...

Sterling Archer

There's loads in both of ours..... Think Martin's taking a bit of unnecessary stick here...

His are the ones I hear about. If someone wants to share I'll criticise everyone else as well :lol:

Sterling Archer

@RyanMc23: Top 12 overall: Green/Calvin/Gordon/McCoy/Dez/Charles/Julio/DT/Graham/Jeffery/Gio/Cobb #AprilADP

Sterling Archer

@RyanMc23: 19 overall, WR10 RT @therealwoodz: @RyanMc23 Where was Cordarrelle Patterson coming in?

Sterling Archer

@RyanMc23: Sammy Watkins, the presumed 1.01 in rookie drafts, is being drafted in the same range as Forte/Gronk/ABrown/Jordy #AprilADP #dynasty

Sterling Archer

@RyanMc23: Sammy Watkins, the presumed 1.01 in rookie drafts, is being drafted in the same range as Forte/Gronk/ABrown/Jordy #AprilADP #dynasty

Rick Grimes

RG3 has got a new logo so he can "give back" to his fans. Not quite sure how he's gonna do it but the logo is actually pretty cool.

k_g2exiq.jpg?w=212

Sexton Hardcastle

RG3 has got a new logo so he can "give back" to his fans. Not quite sure how he's gonna do it but the logo is actually pretty cool.

k_g2exiq.jpg?w=212

Nice adverting by Adidas.

k_g2exiq.jpg?w=212

I look forward to the new sandwich in Subway with this design.

Does he still play football?

Sterling Archer

I look forward to the new sandwich in Subway with this design.

Does he still play football?

#operationpatience Peebo, #operationpatience

Sterling Archer

Larry, have you given any thought to which order you'll select players in in Kb2, assuming you're not taking two of the same position with 1.8 and 1.9

Larry, have you given any thought to which order you'll select players in in Kb2, assuming you're not taking two of the same position with 1.8 and 1.9

WR, WR, WR.

Have you heard the rumour about the Lions possibly trying to trade up to get Watkins? :wow:

Edited by Alshon

Sterling Archer

WR, WR, WR.

Have you heard the rumour about the Lions possibly trying to trade up to get Watkins? :wow:

Yeah. Would love that

I think 10 is too far for the Rams to trade back from though, and I can't see anyone else in the top 6 trading down to there either. Maybe just have to settle for Mike Evans if he falls past the buccs.

Sterling Archer

I think 10 is too far for the Rams to trade back from though, and I can't see anyone else in the top 6 trading down to there either. Maybe just have to settle for Mike Evans if he falls past the buccs.

I'm not overly bothered about where he ends up. Think you're probably right though.

You set on 3WRs?

I'm not overly bothered about where he ends up. Think you're probably right though.

You set on 3WRs?

Not definite. But If I was to do a top 9 of rookie rankings, I'd only have one RB in it and he won't make it to 8 anyway. There are a few other RBs I'm keeping my eye on but I doubt I'd spend the 9th pick on them...maybe one of them falls to my 2.02 though.