**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer

@greggrosenthal: Oakland drafted JaMarcus over Megatron 7 years ago. Lions have more losing seasons than Raiders since.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

I'd see the point in complaining if he's not responding to trade offers as well or hadn't been involved in Free Agency.

I know I want to wait until the draft before I'd consider making any major roster moves, so I haven't been logged in for 6 days. But I still check the site most days and would respond to any trades if anyone sends me one. The fact Vinegar was on and responding to that message likely means he's in a similar boat.

I suppose it doesn't do any harm to just log in every few days, just so teams know you're about. But it definitely doesn't deserve the punishment that Essex seeks :uhoh2: Especially coming off the back of a period of lots of activity, and knowing there is another major period of activity just around the corner.

I'd see the point in complaining if he's not responding to trade offers as well or hadn't been involved in Free Agency.

I know I want to wait until the draft before I'd consider making any major roster moves, so I haven't been logged in for 6 days. But I still check the site most days and would respond to any trades if anyone sends me one. The fact Vinegar was on and responding to that message likely means he's in a similar boat.

I suppose it doesn't do any harm to just log in every few days, just so teams know you're about. But it definitely doesn't deserve the punishment that Essex seeks :uhoh2: Especially coming off the back of a period of lots of activity, and knowing there is another major period of activity just around the corner.

Wow, just seen what hornets put up. Talk about acting like a bit of a tit. In all my dealing with VS he's always got back to me quickly. And brushing what under what carpet. Jeez talk about blowing it out of all proportion.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol... Yeah the test did get a bit pointless and boring towards the end, must have been atleast 15 of those similar type questions in the whole thing.

Sterling Archer

Ok, ta. Wasn't sure as Falcons had too many players when I looked earlier.

You're correct. Scott You'll need to trade or cut someone asap

Sterling Archer

CJ0.2K now, presumably.

Meh, he's pretty worthless to most in fantasy now. Late 2nd is what I've been seeing

Yeh cool slight oversight in all the changes I can't get in the site at the moment could you drop fuller for me Donnie. Cheers.

Geoff Kilpatrick

How long did we say in kb1 to respond to trade offers. Was it 5 day's?

It isn't to me, is it?

Think it was a week? I can't remember

I don't recall it ever being actually decided or communicated (in terms of the length).

I might try giving him my third as well and getting his higher second. I suppose with

Dez

Maclin

Jones

Wheaton

Woods

Is a decent wr core and I would then have two 1st round picks.

Sterling Archer

For the record I might be wrong on stills but just my opinion.

There's easily 11 players I'd rather have from that mock draft I sent you.

Carlos Hyde at 11 that won't happen in our league. If this was any other year I would keep stills. But with my team being pretty deep I might just go for it as there is a couple of guys I'm really High on.

Into round 4 and they've only been drafting for about 15 hours??

I call tumblr_mw3ztv6Ucc1r4gei2o1_400.gif

It's a mock draft, so presumably less of the painful analysis that seems to go on in real-life, er, fantasy football.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Carlos Hyde at 11 that won't happen in our league. If this was any other year I would keep stills. But with my team being pretty deep I might just go for it as there is a couple of guys I'm really High on.

Yeah i can't see hyde getting as low as 11 either... But the draft is as full of potential as i've seen since i've been playing fantasy, And stranger things have happened.

Some of those RBs will rise when they land on teams. Meaning plenty of talented receivers will be there at the end of the 1st and early in the 2nd :woot:

Sterling Archer

Was quiet this morning so decided to do a quick K1 mock, feel free to slaughter me for assessing your needs.

2014Mock_zps6208fa86.png

Geoff Kilpatrick

Was quiet this morning so decided to do a quick K1 mock, feel free to slaughter me for assessing your needs.

2014Mock_zps6208fa86.png

I would be happy with that although I may have to REACH for a QB at 1.17, given that Brian Hoyer is my QB2.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Matt Ryan's your 1 though so I wouldn't waste the pick.

True but I don't want a duck in his bye week!

Sterling Archer

You'll be able to trade for a guy like that for a 3rd though, not worth wasting a premium pick for a guy that will start 1 game a year.

Thanksgiving Day looks tasty.

Lions @ Bears

Cowboys @ Eagles

49ers @ Seahawks

I better plan on frying my turkey early doors.

October 5th for Dallas-Houston. Hoping to head up the road for that.