**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

What has Dizzle and/or Larry been up to now?

He would have wore me down and got the deal he wanted by now. It's like being interrogated by Jack Bauer, everyone has their breaking point :sob:

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

He would have wore me down and got the deal he wanted by now. It's like being interrogated by Jack Bauer, everyone has their breaking point :sob:

Stay strong Bro, stay strong!

Dwayne Bowe and a 2nd round pick for Cecil Shorts and Rod Streater. Think it's possibly too much.

I'd probably accept that tbh.

EDIT: Depends how good you think Shorts and Streater will be though?

Edited by JamboTaylor

Well Shorts had a better season than Bowe, both with poor QB's and injury. I had to give up a 1st for Streater and who looks like getting heyward beys position when he leaves( very strong rumour) so to get a second rounder I doubt I could pick up much with that.

Better ask Dizzle and make sure he's feeling alright, as that's actually a pretty fair offer.

I'd still stick with Shorts and Streater if I where you though. You've got an ageing squad, and these two are among the few youngsters with upside you have. I'd keep hold of them.

Anybody else having problems with trade emails going to spam?. And how do you fix it.

Yeah, me. I haven't fixed it.

Anybody else having problems with trade emails going to spam?. And how do you fix it.

Yeah me aswell been like that for a while now, some emails go to my indox but most go to spam.

Don't know if it will make a difference. But try adding [email protected] to your contact list.

edit. Just had this from Donnie:

Re the emails I went into my gmail spam folder and there's a way you can set it to "not spam"

Edited by Long Ball Larry

Don't know if it will make a difference. But try adding [email protected] to your contact list.

Re the emails I went into my gmail spam folder and there's a way you can set it to "not spam"

This is what I did as well. :thumbsup:

I tried this but didn't work. Perhaps the filter is reading the offers I've got and thinking there's no way they are not spam...

Will take another look.

See when you guys sign in to the site and have a new trade being offered to you, do you get a white box pop up that tells you that you have an offer?

Just curious, as a number of my offers have just been ignored in the past even when the other owner has signed in several times with the offer still on the table. Sometimes to the point where the offer expires. So I'm wondering if that white box only pops up for some people, and not others.

See when you guys sign in to the site and have a new trade being offered to you, do you get a white box pop up that tells you that you have an offer?

Just curious, as a number of my offers have just been ignored in the past even when the other owner has signed in several times with the offer still on the table. Sometimes to the point where the offer expires. So I'm wondering if that white box only pops up for some people, and not others.

Nah, it's just we all think your offers are not worth a response.

::troll:::'>

I get them, although can be awkward to see if signing in on my phone.

I get them, although can be awkward to see if signing in on my phone.

Didn't even consider that.

Probably the reason why I get dingyed JT :verymad:

I tried this but didn't work. Perhaps the filter is reading the offers I've got and thinking there's no way they are not spam...

Will take another look.

Turn off your Dizzle filter as well :lol:

Nucky Thompson

It's on the BBC HD channel too, will be watching on that rather than Sky as can't abide Cadle and co.

Who on BBC?

Will watch it on the channel that provide proper coverage all season, and are committed to bringing us as much of the NFL here as possible.

Also heard last week that Sky will have coverage of the Draft this year :thumbsup:

Anybody heard from Jambo broncos lately. He sent me a trade request for which I sent him one back. But he seams to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Anybody heard from Jambo broncos lately. He sent me a trade request for which I sent him one back. But he seams to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

He used to be so good as well.

:sob:

He used to be so good as well.

Martin's about I think - just a bit busy....

He's also one of only 2 or 3 with a realistic shout of getting a hold of Gronk......... just saying...... :whistling:

One more game then no football until September!

I feel you :(

My season ticket renewal arrived yesterday, though :)