• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Isaac Clarke

Scott, gonna think the trade over tonight and you'll get an answer tomorrow.

What would you want for Colston or Jennings? Vick???

At least Larry's got Forte's backup/fellow RBBC member now.

Looks like I better revoke some trades and keep them together.

At least Larry's got Forte's backup/fellow RBBC member now.

Looking for someone decent for him as I think hes is going to be the number one next season on his team.

Didn't take long for the 'Matt Forte is the 4th ranked RB chat' to come back to haunt me. Barely 24 hours :unsure:

Hopefully they give him a contract, he deserves it. Otherwise, trade him please.

Isaac Clarke

Didn't take long for the 'Matt Forte is the 4th ranked RB chat' to come back to haunt me. Barely 24 hours :unsure:

Hopefully they give him a contract, he deserves it. Otherwise, trade him please.

Yeah, Forte's obviously not that good for them to sign Bush. Massively overrated I'd say!

What you want for him? :whistling:

Edited by JamboTaylor

Yeah, Forte's obviously not that good for them to sign Bush. Massively overrated I'd say!

What you want for him? :whistling:

You can have both Forte and Bush for Tate and Wallace :thumbsup:

And seeing as you'd be a bit heavy at RB, lets do Vincent Brown for Shane Vereen

And I'll chuck in a 2nd rounder to make you the winner :whistling:

Isaac Clarke

You can have both Forte and Bush for Tate and Wallace :thumbsup:

:interesting:

Edited by JamboTaylor

Cheers, seems like a pretty even trade. But I'd prefer to hang on to my WRs.

Come on man! Let it go. :lol:

Come on man! Let it go. :lol:

I'm WR mad me :woot:

You might be able to get Julio Jones for that deal though :thumbsup: Will probably outpoint Green next year if he plays the full season.

Just me that can't find trade bait anywhere? :huh:

Edited by P-Dizzle

Sorry, I meant to put it on my main page as a box. I used to like it at the bottom of the page.

For Owners Tab...Franchise Set up...Home Page...Should be somewhere in the list on the left hand side, Just select it and 'add to list'. Should then appear on the right hand list at the bottom. I have it at the bottom of the new column(67%) list.

If you mean that you can't find it on the left hand side list, then I dunno :unsure:

Edited by Long Ball Larry

Isaac Clarke
Newly signed Michael Bush was told by coach Lovie Smith that there will be a rotation at tailback with Matt Forte

Looks like another RBBC backfield. It's the future, apparently.

I've made trade proposals to 8 different teams, but involving some of the same players or picks. So whoever accepts a trade first wins :whistling:

With trades, a couple of my picks might be available.

My 2013 1st

Both picks together

It would need to be RB/WR/TE starters and they would still need to be relatively young, I'm not interested in trading the picks away for players who are nearing the end of their careers.

With the 1.10, I would also consider offers that included moving up into the top 5 in the draft or moving down a few places in the 1st round.

I've revoked a number of the offers I have made, as I may be about to do another trade involving AJ Green + Forte. If this falls through, and anyone is still interested in one of the offers I made, then I will re-offer it later.

In the meantime.....Anyone interested in Matt Forte and AJ Green together, should make an offer.

Isaac Clarke

Good deal for the Buckeyes.

The get the better RB, the better WR, and all he gave is an old (but still pretty good) TE.

In my opinion anyway.

Good deal for the Buckeyes.

The get the better RB, the better WR, and all he gave is an old (but still pretty good) TE.

In my opinion anyway.

I agree. He gets the better of the deal. Still think it can work in my favour though. And it's a massive amount more than what you offered.

I liked this comment on the trade

'My thoughts are WTF kind of an idiot gives up Forte and Green for ####### Murray, Dez and Gates? Absolute insanity.' :lol:

Isaac Clarke

I agree. He gets the better of the deal. Still think it can work in my favour though. And it's a massive amount more than what you offered.

I liked this comment on the trade

'My thoughts are WTF kind of an idiot gives up Forte and Green for ####### Murray, Dez and Gates? Absolute insanity.' :lol:

Yeah, it was a lot more than what was my initial offer.

I wouldn't have done it, guess it depends on how Murray and Bryant develop.

Has anybody looked at what the Buckeyes starting lineup is...sweet baby jesus! :lol:

Just wait till Forte holds out, and Donnie discovers that I actually still hold the Bears 2012 RB. :unsure:

Ok, maybe not. I'm still fairly confident this hasn't particularly weakened me. Gates should still be a starter in FF for a few years yet, and is a massive improvement on Keller. Murray and Bryant are both still young, and it wouldn't be a complete shock if those two match Forte and Green in the next few years. Bryant in particular could be more of an asset than Green in FF if he gets his shit together...

All ifs and buts mind you.

After all the talk of Green being a top WR for the next 10 years, I think you sold a little low. Not a bad deal though, Murray has shown promise and Bryant just needs to improve that consistency and he'll be scoring 220+ points in our league.

Interesting trade between Steelers and Thunder. Might work out well for both sides. If Bradford can step up this year, then adding Colston makes Steelers a contender again this year. And Thunder I think has made some nice trades so far, but really needed to add a top QB, so it's a nice trade from his point of view.

With my trade I think I've given up the two players with most upside in Brown and Leshoure. But wanted to add Jones/Carter to go with Donald Brown and Demarco Murray. So pretty happy to get it done.

Isaac Clarke

Interesting trade between Steelers and Thunder. Might work out well for both sides. If Bradford can step up this year, then adding Colston makes Steelers a contender again this year. And Thunder I think has made some nice trades so far, but really needed to add a top QB, so it's a nice trade from his point of view.

I'm also quite high on Locker...I think in a year or two he'll be putting up some pretty good numbers, especially with his added running ability. Unlike Vick he's not a total scumbag so I'll at least like rooting for him next season. With the rumours aswell about Williams' work ethic and everything I'm quite glad to get Colston in return(hopefully his knees can hold together for a couple years). He finished the season on a roll so I'm hoping he can continue it into next year aswell. I feel OK at WR now, could do with another TE though.

The Rams have to start giving Bradford some decent weapons though...I hope they get Blackmon or at least someone decent in the first couple rounds.

I'm also quite high on Locker...I think in a year or two he'll be putting up some pretty good numbers, especially with his added running ability. Unlike Vick he's not a total scumbag so I'll at least like rooting for him next season. With the rumours aswell about Williams' work ethic and everything I'm quite glad to get Colston in return(hopefully his knees can hold together for a couple years). He finished the season on a roll so I'm hoping he can continue it into next year aswell. I feel OK at WR now, could do with another TE though.

The Rams have to start giving Bradford some decent weapons though...I hope they get Blackmon or at least someone decent in the first couple rounds.

Blackmon to the Rams looks like a pretty safe bet. I'll say this for top 6.

1. Colts - Luck

2. Skins - RGIII

3. Vikings - Kalil

4. Browns - Richardson

5. Buccs - Claiborne

6. Rams - Blackmon

I'm looking to pick up a couple of mid 1st round picks. If anyone is interested in trading drop me an offer with what you'd want for them.

ooops mega reaking last night. Can't remember doing this trade :down:

Must have been some session, the trade wasn't sent until 9.30am :ninja:

Must have been some session, the trade wasn't sent until 9.30am :ninja:

Lol it was judging by my history on my computer I must have nodded off at 5am and started again at 7.30