**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

I'd also be willing to add my 2013 first and/or 2012 second to Vick to get a better/another WR?

Add to what? On my phone so can't see the site, and have no offer emails.

Edited by Peebo

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Isaac Clarke

Add to what? On my phone so can't see the site, and have no offer emails.

To Vick. As in I'm willing to give my 2013 first, a second AND Vick for a good Wide Receiver(s).

If the only WR's you'd be willing to trade are those on your Trade Bait, I could do better...I hope!

Isaac Clarke

It looks like the Broncos are interested in signing Jeff Saturday, Brandon Stokley, Dallas Clark and Jeff Tamme.

Manning getting his mates on board it looks like! :lol:

Basically straight up, what Wide Reciever(s) could I get for Vick. I'd say at least a good No.1 WR...obviously depending on a teams roster and needs.

With regards to the trade, I'm thinking it's maybe a bit much...considering the injury and recent signing of a similar player. I'll decide by tomorrow!

I've just sent you another offer, let me know what you think.

It looks like the Broncos are interested in signing Jeff Saturday, Brandon Stokley, Dallas Clark and Jeff Tamme.

Manning getting his mates on board it looks like! :lol:

I thought that would happen :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised to see it being the first three and would be strange to see Stokley back again - Dad's Army reunited!

To Vick. As in I'm willing to give my 2013 first, a second AND Vick for a good Wide Receiver(s).

If the only WR's you'd be willing to trade are those on your Trade Bait, I could do better...I hope!

Anything is fair game.

Isaac Clarke

Anything is fair game.

:interesting:

You've got a couple WR's I like the look of like White, Lloyd, Young and Jackson...depends on your valuation of both them and Vick I suppose.

Make me an offer when you can...that goes for any other interested paries aswell.

I think they are looking to trade Williams or Stewart. I hope it's Williams

Was looking at the Bronco forums and there are people suggesting that maybe there could be a trade for Stewart for the 2nd rounder, especially as they need another RB and Fox drafted him in Carolina.

There's been a lot of rumours in the media about them spending a first rounder on Mike Wallace and I'd be amazed if they didn't sign Dallas Clark.

Would be interesting having an offense of Manning, McGahee/Stewart, Wallace, Thomas, Decker and Clark.

Think it's almost certain they are going to go all in on getting parts around Manning. If they could get Wallace with the 25th pick, I think it would be worth doing because they need the impact players now and Wallace is still young and could be a top 5 WR.

Isaac Clarke

If you had any offers for Vick yet?

Some...but none that I feel is enough though, in my opinion anyway!

Have a look at my team mate and see if there is anything you would fancy.

Feel free to make me an offer... as I said, all fair game.

Isaac Clarke

Have a look at my team mate and see if there is anything you would fancy.

Make me an offer when you can, so I'll at least know if we're on the same page valuation-wise.

Sorry to those that have offered me trades that I haven't responded to yet. I've been out of the house since Sunday morning, but will make sure to have a good look and respond tonight.

Forte on the trading block.

I rank him somewhere in the 4th-6th best RBs in dynasty, so won't just trade him for a bunch of waiver wire type players or late round picks. But will consider serious offers if someone is looking for a stud RB.

Rice

Foster

McCoy

Peterson

Johnson

Jones-Drew

Matthews

Forte

IMO

McCoy

Foster

Rice

Forte

Matthews

Richardson

Johnson

It's up for debate. If it's only the Big 3 RB's, CJ, Peterson and Matthews ahead of him. Then he is still in good company. But you ranking him at 8, is probably as low as I've seen recently.

Donnies rankings: http://kickbackdynasty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/rb-dynasty-rankings-160312.html

1. McCoy

2. Rice

3. Foster

4. Richardson

5. Matthews

6. Forte

7. Charles

8. Stewart

9. Chris Johnson

10. McFadden

11. Peterson

12. MJD

13. Murray

I think me ranking Richardson at 6 is being very generous for a player yet to play a down in the NFL. So to have him at 4 is bit too much for me. I also think Charles and in particular Stewart are too high on this list.

Stewart at 8 is laughable and I look forward to the PM rant I'll get from him for saying that. :lol:

I like Forte, but I think he'll fall short of last years numbers. His value in the passing game will go down and I suspect he'll get fewer carries as they look to lighten the burden on his shoulders. I'm happy with where I ranked him, you could swap him for Matthews but I wouldn't have him anywhere better than 6th.

Put it this way, I wouldn't swap him straight up for Johnson.

His numbers this year where achieved despite missing the final 5 games of the season. So it would be a huge surprise if he didn't improve those for next year. And the fact that in Brandon Marshall, the Bears actually have a passing game now, I think it should make it a lot harder for teams to shut Forte down. I think he will still average 16-18 FFpoints per game next year.

I expect CJ to bounce back next year. If he finds his old form, then you could well have the top two RBs by the end of next year. But based on how bad he looked at times last year, I'd prefer to be cautious and rank him behind the likes of Forte/Matthews, but still in the same tier.

I would probably put Forte in the top seven, behind the top 3, Peterson, Johnson and MJD.

I'm not sure I see what Mathews has done yet to be ranked so high. He's had some injury problems and although he will be carrying a bigger load this season without Tolbert, that increases his injury risk.

I would say McFadden is better than him because although he's got the injury risk, he's proven in the league. Despite the injury risk, I'd put McFadden in the top eight.

Impossible to put Richardson anywhere just now before even playing.

Stewart at 8 is laughable and I look forward to the PM rant I'll get from him for saying that. :lol:

Here you go :lol:

For Dizzle...

Stewart - Turned 25 today

Career touches - 806

YPC - 4.8

YPC 2011 - 5.4

CJ - 26

Career touches - 1381

YPC - 4.8

YPC 2011 - 4.0

CJ has a lot of wear and unlike Stewart his game is predicated on speed. When that goes he has far les to work with. DeAngelo looked far from himself last year and Tolbert has been signed to play fullback. While his 2012 value takes a hit Stewart's contract is up next year and I fully expect him to become a lead back somewhere from then onwards.

With my 3 year outlook disclaimer I have no issue taking Stewart over CJ.

I would probably put Forte in the top seven, behind the top 3, Peterson, Johnson and MJD.

I'm not sure I see what Mathews has done yet to be ranked so high. He's had some injury problems and although he will be carrying a bigger load this season without Tolbert, that increases his injury risk.

I would say McFadden is better than him because although he's got the injury risk, he's proven in the league. Despite the injury risk, I'd put McFadden in the top eight.

Impossible to put Richardson anywhere just now before even playing.

I sold you a dud in McFadden. Your best RB is Justin Forsett :lol:

Anyway. Back on topic.

Matt Forte is on the trading blocked. He is probably ranked by most, somewhere between the 4th and 8th best RB in dynasty :thumbsup: Make some offers.

Edited by Long Ball Larry

Here you go :lol:

For Dizzle...

Stewart - Turned 25 today

Career touches - 806

YPC - 4.8

YPC 2011 - 5.4

CJ - 26

Career touches - 1381

YPC - 4.8

YPC 2011 - 4.0

CJ has a lot of wear and unlike Stewart his game is predicated on speed. When that goes he has far les to work with. DeAngelo looked far from himself last year and Tolbert has been signed to play fullback. While his 2012 value takes a hit Stewart's contract is up next year and I fully expect him to become a lead back somewhere from then onwards.

With my 3 year outlook disclaimer I have no issue taking Stewart over CJ.

Stewart first two seasons were very good, but he's tailed off since then. He's one of these guys who's going to have his break-out season every year, and it's still not happened. Plus Newton is an absolute whore for a goalline TD, which puts a nice big dent in Stewarts points potential. Panthers won't trade him this year and I think they'll try to extend his contract. He could be a decent RB but he'll never be Elite.

Tebow signs for the Jets

:rofl:

They got a 4th and a 6th for a guy they spent a 1st on only a couple of years ago.

Edited by P-Dizzle

:rofl:

They got a 4th and a 6th for a guy they spent a 1st on only a couple of years ago.

Think it's a poor deal considering what they paid for him and what he did last year.

Although by basically saying he's out the door, they were never going to get much for him. They should have played the game better and tried to get more, especially as by all reports there were quite a few teams interested in him.

I wonder if the Jets will be paying Sanchez another apology bonus now! Hope he does well there, as great as it is to get Manning, I don't think the Broncos have covered themselves in glory with how they've handled things.

Sean Payton had been suspended for the season

That's huge news, here's a bit more on it

Commissioner Roger Goodell brought the hammer down, as expected. Perhaps just as debilitating, the Saints will lose second-round picks in each of the next two years; they won't draft before the third round next month. GM Mickey Loomis has been suspended eight games and fined $500,000 while the franchise has been fined an additional $500,000. Assistant coach Joe Vitt is suspended six games, likely leaving DC Steve Spagnuolo as interim head coach. OC Pete Carmichael gained valuable experience calling plays during the team's explosive late-season run, though the harsh discipline removes the Saints as favorites in the NFC South this season. Players, such as MLB Jonathan Vilma, are still facing potential discipline as well.

That will hurt the Saints a lot and apparently Gregg Williams got suspended indefinitely, so messes up the Rams defence. That's good going for Spagnuolo to go from the Rams head coach to the Saints head coach, if it's him for this year :lol:

Sean Payton had been suspended for the season

They also lose two first rounders, Defensive coordinator suspended indefinitely. GM suspended for 8 games and fined $500,000

I sold you a dud in McFadden. Your best RB is Justin Forsett :lol:

Even if I had McCoy, Rice, Foster and Peterson, my best RB would still be Justin Forsett

:greggy:

They also lose two first rounders, Defensive coordinator suspended indefinitely. GM suspended for 8 games and fined $500,000

I wonder what Brees will make of it...A few teams still looking for a QB....

If anyone wants Fred Davis, now is the time. Just made an offer which is putting him at very low value so I thought I'd dangle him out there.

I wonder what Brees will make of it...A few teams still looking for a QB....

But not the Jets :facepalm:

Like you say, you can't imagine Brees being happy at all with all this. I wonder how much he would cost. If he threatens to hold out over both his contract and this bountygate thing, the saints might be forced to trade him :woot:

Isaac Clarke

I've still to pay my league fees...think it's two years I've to pay.

How much is it? About ?15 or something?

Cheers.

EDIT: I've accepted that trade aswell P-Dizzle!

Edited by JamboTaylor

After managing to land Brees, the Saints better not trade him now :whistling:

Can't see him wanting to go anywhere that needs a QB though.

I've still to pay my league fees...think it's two years I've to pay.

How much is it? About ?15 or something?

Cheers.

EDIT: I've accepted that trade aswell P-Dizzle!

Think it's like ?3.50 a year, might be more on top if you opted in for the skin.

And cheers, think I could've shot higher in offering Davis though, might regret that one. :down:

Rick Grimes

There's a point - is he STILL suspended? :lol:

There's a point - is he STILL suspended? :lol:

Until May.

Edited by P-Dizzle

Happy with that trade.

I'm happy enough, worried that Davis bites me in the ass because I was raving about him all last season. But would've taken a good player to get Rudolph from you.

Isaac Clarke

I'm happy enough, worried that Davis bites me in the ass because I was raving about him all last season. But would've taken a good player to get Rudolph from you.

Really didn't want to trade Rudloph, I'd say his floor is Todd Heap and his ceiling is Jason Witten.

But I'm happy with the trade overall.

I prefer DHB + Davis in that one.

But I do like Rudolph, and neither DHB or Davis are a sure thing just yet. So it might be a case of wait and see on who gets the better of it.

Edited by Long Ball Larry