• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Since I got into this, I've been pretty ant-Bucs and Brady, but they're playing terrific tonight. Looked like they might not even make the play-offs at one point. I'd like the Bills to win it now, but KC vs Bucs would be a cracking game too.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Glad I'm not the only one surprised to see Green Bay take the Field Goal in an 8 point game with 2 minutes left.

Yeah, daft. 🤪

thehibsareintheirbeds

Chiefs just too good. Bills really struggling on defense and allen not quite at it.  Need a stop soon

J.T.F.Robertson
2 hours ago, Locky said:

Glad I'm not the only one surprised to see Green Bay take the Field Goal in an 8 point game with 2 minutes left.

On 3rd on that drive Rodgers could have ran it for a few yards, wouldn't have made the EZ but would have made going for it on 4th a much better proposition. Was still more than surprised they decided to kick the FG.

TEN Super Bowl appearances, nae wonder I hate the guy.

Come on Kansas, Mahomes! The greatest QB who'll have ever played the game and will prove it again and again. Brady!? Ya cheat, yer teas oot. If you could do what PM can do, you might not have lost so many Superbowls and losing another superbowl at home :smugger:

Sorry chaps, I fecking despise this cheat. If only Bledsoe didn't get injured, I'd never have heard of him. 

As a Pats fan (lived in Boston 10 years), mixed feelings about this one.  Tom Brady by far and away the greatest QB the game has seen and gave our team some fantastic memories.

Last couple of years with Pats, ownership paid out a lot to get players to support him and keep them successful.  There was always the question about once the split happened who would be more successful, TB or Belichick.  So far 1-0 TB.

As for the cheating stuff.....🤣

18 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm going for the Bills over the Chiefs.

I think the Bills D is starting to peak at the right time.

I can't see the Packers losing to the Bucs either

That post aged well. Tbf I didn't expect Tampa to beat the Packers

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

That post aged well. Tbf I didn't expect Tampa to beat the Packers

What do I know eh :lol:

Fell asleep at 31-15 just after the INT. good game , obvs happy the Bills lost but thought it was a cracking game. The playmakers on KC made the difference between the teams imo. Bills couldn’t make them when needed and had to take 3 Chiefs had that extra something. Should be a cracking Superbowl.

4 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Picked the Bucs at the start of season to win the Super Bowl and , despite the Queefs bring a better team, still think Brady’s Bucs get it done. 

They are certainly clicking , should be a great game both teams have hard hitting defences and plenty of playmakers on offence. Looking forward to this one...

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

They are certainly clicking , should be a great game both teams have hard hitting defences and plenty of playmakers on offence. Looking forward to this one...

It'll be a sporting massacre, the Chiefs will pulverise The Brady bunch of cockwombles. 

Edited by ri Alban

Thank gawd @Dorothy turned me from a neutral into a Chiefs fan. on his game Mahones is easily the best QB Ive ever seen.

Whats the story behind Brady being a cheat mentioned earlier?  Press over here thought he was the best thing since sliced bread at one time.

NFL: Watch Patrick Mahomes lead Kansas City Chiefs back to Super Bowl - BBC Sport

These little clips from the BBC remind me very much of the coverage by Channel four in the eighties when we first discovered the NFL over here.  We used to get a whole weekends games condensed into about an hour, with one highlighted game taking up about forty minutes.

Super bowl night though.  Up all night drinking while watching in with your mates, and then troop into work steaming on the Monday morning.

29 minutes ago, Gards said:

That wasn't Brady.

Oh it was, he lead the offence with this knowledge. 

God they even spied on the Bengals in 2019. 

Then there's the headsets mischief and bugs in away teams dressing rooms, stealing play sheets and setting off fire alarms at the Steelers Hotel. All designed by Bill and Tom. 

New England Cheaters. 

Edited by ri Alban

37 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Oh it was, he lead the offence with this knowledge. 

God they even spied on the Bengals in 2019. 

Then there's the headsets mischief and bugs in away teams dressing rooms, stealing play sheets and setting off fire alarms at the Steelers Hotel. All designed by Bill and Tom. 

New England Cheaters. 

6 Superbowls baby....6 Superbowls 🙂

alwaysthereinspirit
On 25/01/2021 at 03:46, Gards said:

As a Pats fan (lived in Boston 10 years), mixed feelings about this one.  Tom Brady by far and away the greatest QB the game has seen and gave our team some fantastic memories.

Last couple of years with Pats, ownership paid out a lot to get players to support him and keep them successful.  There was always the question about once the split happened who would be more successful, TB or Belichick.  So far 1-0 TB.

As for the cheating stuff.....🤣

People forget the GOAT and the Pats scored more points after the “deflated” balls were removed from the game.

Haters going to hate.

Hope he wins #7

1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

People forget the GOAT and the Pats scored more points after the “deflated” balls were removed from the game.

Haters going to hate.

Hope he wins #7

Where's Lawrence Taylor when need him. 

alwaysthereinspirit
12 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Where's Lawrence Taylor when need him. 

Most likely sniffing and wiping his nose.

Great player.

I was delighted for the Chiefs when they won the Superbowl last year. If they win it this year I'll be ok with it. If they are this good again next year I can see me getting fed up with them and actively wanting them to lose. 

What do folk think about the Pro Bowl?

To me it's a heap of shite - like baseball's All Star game.

Pointless and just an exercise to get money  out of fans' pockets.

8 hours ago, Boof said:

Nailed it.

A complete waste of everybody's time.

4 hours ago, Cade said:

Nailed it.

A complete waste of everybody's time.

I've no time for them, both are nothing but paid vacations for millionaires. 

It's amazing how fans here get really involved in these absolutely meaningless events.

On 29/01/2021 at 00:50, No Idle Talk said:

I was delighted for the Chiefs when they won the Superbowl last year. If they win it this year I'll be ok with it. If they are this good again next year I can see me getting fed up with them and actively wanting them to lose. 

:D Funny, cause it's true. 

3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff and 2 first rounders. 

That will make any trade for Watson incredibly pricey, 

Seen it. Goff is a good player, I don't get the criticism. 

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff and 2 first rounders. 

That will make any trade for Watson incredibly pricey, 

And a 3rd round pick too. Will be interesting  to see what Lions fans think about that little package for him. A 2022 and 2023 1st round pick are great, but a lot of guaranteed money still in their for Goff and is he worth it🤔 

luckyBatistuta

Going to make a Watson trade very tough now. Somebody is going to have to take a big hit on their franchise going forward to get him, so will he actually get traded now. Don’t know about you guys and your teams, but I won’t be happy if the Colts put up way more than that for him. I’d rather take our chances with Eason, or pick up another promising rookie in the draft and strengthen the rest of our squad. The Texans hopefully wouldn’t trade to another team in their own division, unless it was a seriously stupid offer...please don’t Colts😬🤞

26 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

And a 3rd round pick too. Will be interesting  to see what Lions fans think about that little package for him. A 2022 and 2023 1st round pick are great, but a lot of guaranteed money still in their for Goff and is he worth it🤔 

I don't hate it. Love the picks but I don't rate Goff.

Hopefully we restructure but I wouldn't put it past us to trade him on. 

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I don't hate it. Love the picks but I don't rate Goff.

Hopefully we restructure but I wouldn't put it past us to trade him on. 

My first thought was, wow, what a haul, but then realised what Goff brought with him. If you could get something decent for Goff too, then that will be some piece of business. Will your Lions use their 1st rounders wisely🤔🤷‍♂️😬🤣

7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

My first thought was, wow, what a haul, but then realised what Goff brought with him. If you could get something decent for Goff too, then that will be some piece of business. Will your Lions use their 1st rounders wisely🤔🤷‍♂️😬🤣

His contract makes any trade difficult but I do wonder if someone like the Colts would happily give up something like a 3rd to get him.

We may even restructure then trade, in a total dick move 😂

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

His contract makes any trade difficult but I do wonder if someone like the Colts would happily give up something like a 3rd to get him.

We may even restructure then trade, in a total dick move 😂

:rofl: 

I’d be raging if we traded you for Goff. I honestly think that we are going with a combination of Eason and a rookie QB picked up in the draft. 

55 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’d be raging if we traded you for Goff. I honestly think that we are going with a combination of Eason and a rookie QB picked up in the draft. 

My other thought is we draft a QB at 7 and have him sit under Goff for a year. Not that I want any rookie learning from Goff mind you 😂

luckyBatistuta
12 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

My other thought is we draft a QB at 7 and have him sit under Goff for a year. Not that I want any rookie learning from Goff mind you 😂

On 30/01/2021 at 12:10, Boof said:

If they played it like a normal game with normal rules I'd be completely behind but it sucks in its current format and is a waste of time for all involved.