• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

On 25/08/2021 at 10:59, hmfc_liam06 said:

Anyone get tickets for London? 4 of us heading to the Jets/Falcons game.

Went right of the NFL in the last year or two got right into it about 8 year ago, I've been to Wembley twice to see it 

2016 - Bengals v Redskins 27-27 

2017 - Dolphins v Saints  0 - 20 

I don't know if its me just trying to force myself into liking something or just fed up watching it for hours. 

Never supported a team either tried at the start to like the Panthers the guy I went to the games was a bit of a dick trying to say support a team with history and a good badge 😂 this is the guy who went out in London on the Saturday night with a Redskins top on and NE Patriots cap on 😶

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Washington is a certainty.

Hmm not sure as Fitzmagic been confirmed as the starter I thought? Interesting to see where he lands and what he does.

1 minute ago, Pagey said:

Hmm not sure as Fitzmagic been confirmed as the starter I thought? Interesting to see where he lands and what he does.

Magic will be telt.

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Washington is a certainty.

Unvaccinated Newton signing with Washington and Head Coach Ron Rivera, who's only just recovered from cancer treatment and has been exasperated at players not getting vaccinated....no chance.

A spot has become available in the dynasty fantasy league that was the original subject in this thread. An owner had left a week before season starts. Squad is decent. Basically a free league, other than a few quid each year to cover admin charges.

If interested, DM me and I’ll put you in touch with the commissioner. 

luckyBatistuta

Let’s not forget about all hard work, time and effort of all involved in what makes the NFL so special

07BE487C-5240-42EE-8E12-B5A336AAB61A.jpeg

75D92CE2-ABC8-40A3-B42C-3C4D582B32D7.jpeg

DD3176DD-756A-48CF-87F9-018AA8AB4088.jpeg

Every year I want to join a NFL fantasy league but never know where to find out. Does anyone have a link to have a league set up? Been getting into it more each year. Bears fan here.

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, weststand93 said:

Every year I want to join a NFL fantasy league but never know where to find out. Does anyone have a link to have a league set up? Been getting into it more each year. Bears fan here.

@Peebo had a spot available, no idea if he still has it. It’s a great bit of fun bud, definitely get involved with it

luckyBatistuta
11 minutes ago, weststand93 said:

Also, if you go onto the Bears fans forum, reckon there will be plenty. I know there is on the Colts fan forum.

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

T.J Watt...$28 million a year for 4 years, $80 million guaranteed 😱😱😱

I see that, great stuff! Like Hearts, we're obviously minted. 😛

HWGSHWG 👍

luckyBatistuta
16 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I see that, great stuff! Like Hearts, we're obviously minted. 😛

HWGSHWG 👍

🤣 stadium looks like it’s rocking. Can’t wait for this.

luckyBatistuta

First half certainly didn’t disappoint, thoroughly entertaining stuff. Absolutely no run game for the Cowboys, just throw after throw. Brady just seems to get better the older he gets.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

13 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

T.J Watt...$28 million a year for 4 years, $80 million guaranteed 😱😱😱

Huge money but no surprise really, guy's a shoe in to end up in the hall of fame

2 hours ago, 151 said:

Really want to get into this sport but I really struggle with the positions and the technical stuff. Got the Buffalo Pittsburgh game on now.

Try watching Red Zone if you're new to the sport.

Red Zone is a great way of getting into the sport.

A video version of open mics, cuts out all the time-outs, messing around and stop-starts that every game has.

Cuts to each match when something happens.

Still takes over three hours to play each 1-hour game, but.

Malinga the Swinga
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

At least Heinicke can start now. And hopefully for the rest of the season.

Looks like The Football team looking at Cam Newton. Third down defence let them down badly on Sunday. So many chances to stop Chargers but didn't take them.

Still, it's a long season so roll on next week.

6 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Looks like The Football team looking at Cam Newton. Third down defence let them down badly on Sunday. So many chances to stop Chargers but didn't take them.

Still, it's a long season so roll on next week.

Yeah,  But I have to admit, their QB is a superstar. 

8 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Just won baby 😃

Thats was a pretty strange game. Good, if slightly surprising, win  for the Raiders

Raiders got much better as game went on. 

Max Crosby has a great game and it looks like the Raiders might actually have a pass rush this year and the defense does look much better, albeit still very early days 

Carr gets a lot of stick but he is a better than average NFL QB and he’s most definitely clutch. 

Good start against a good team. 

Some game. Mental. Carr should play hurry up all game, every week. Enjoyed the end, great watch. 

Jackson fumbled twice. Not like him 

Announcement at half time on TNF about Hard Knocks- rumor it could be continued during the season. Cowboys this season wasn't that exciting tbf but good to see behind the scenes.

21 hours ago, Pagey said:

Announcement at half time on TNF about Hard Knocks- rumor it could be continued during the season. Cowboys this season wasn't that exciting tbf but good to see behind the scenes.

It's been terrible for a few years now.

Imagine being stuck beside Alorcon's mum at a game.

42 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It's been terrible for a few years now.

Imagine being stuck beside Alorcon's mum at a game.

This.

I've not bothered with it for the last 3. It needs drastically freshened up.

@luckyBatistuta New in season Hard Knocks to start mid November, following the Colts this season. 

I've not watched Hard Knocks for a few years, but an in-season one might be good. The "will they make the team" training camp version has been done to death.

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

@luckyBatistuta New in season Hard Knocks to start mid November, following the Colts this season. 

I've not watched Hard Knocks for a few years, but an in-season one might be good. The "will they make the team" training camp version has been done to death.

Cheers PJ. Just read about this last night, definitely going to give it a watch. Only watched the one episode of Cowboys Hard Knocks, can’t see me finishing it. Used to really enjoy watching it, but think it’s done now.