**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

7 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Unreal ending

Now onto Buffalo :pleasing:

The Miami Christmas Miracle, sequel to the Drake v Gronk matchup two years ago.

:pleasing:

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Steelers getting papped again

:look:

1 hour ago, Cade said:

2 of them.

Only 3 points behind now

48 minutes ago, Cade said:

And a third.

3 TDs in 10 mins for the Steelers.

:)

Malinga the Swinga

Washington would be better with spectator playing at QB than Haskins. The boy is just a liability as a player and seems to be a complete wankstain as a person as well. 

How on earth did he manage to convince scouts he could make it as a top level QB.

Jets ruin Christmas and win again

Now cannot get number one draft pick

Darnold again next season ?.... and hope the picks support him for once by getting a running back and wide receiver...they do have 2 first round picks..DeVonta Smith anyone

Of course they may choose someone like Fields of Ohio, Jones of Alabama or Trask of Florida as a QB

Trevor Lawrence to Jaguars looks likely and they might be okay on the offence but terrible defence.. again though they have a couple of first round picks

Draft wheeling and dealing time I think....5 picks in the first 99 for the Jets

New coach will surely have an input in that decision for the Jets

Edited by CJGJ

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Washington would be better with spectator playing at QB than Haskins. The boy is just a liability as a player and seems to be a complete wankstain as a person as well. 

How on earth did he manage to convince scouts he could make it as a top level QB.

He's hopeless. 

Washington suck! 

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He's hopeless. 

Washington suck! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/12/27/ron-rivera-blame-washington-loss-panthers/

10 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Jets ruin Christmas and win again

Now cannot get number one draft pick

Darnold again next season ?.... and hope the picks support him for once by getting a running back and wide receiver...they do have 2 first round picks..DeVonta Smith anyone

Of course they may choose someone like Fields of Ohio, Jones of Alabama or Trask of Florida as a QB

Trevor Lawrence to Jaguars looks likely and they might be okay on the offence but terrible defence.. again though they have a couple of first round picks

Draft wheeling and dealing time I think....5 picks in the first 99 for the Jets

New coach will surely have an input in that decision for the Jets

They should be targeting Sewell with #2. Said it before, QB is the least of the Jets worries. If Darnold was coached right he'd be a solid enough starter for them.

Zach Wilson is my favourite QB in the draft.

13 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Fins don't even need to win next week now. A loss for any one of Ravens, Browns or Colts does the job.

And we're sitting at #3 in the draft order with the Texans pick. Playoffs and a top 3 pick for the Dolphins? Thank you Bill O'Brien :lol:

26 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

They should be targeting Sewell with #2. Said it before, QB is the least of the Jets worries. If Darnold was coached right he'd be a solid enough starter for them.

Zach Wilson is my favourite QB in the draft.

Lawrence is generational but I'm not sold on Fields at all, who a lot of draft sites have going #2. With Darnold on the team, I agree with you that the Jets should probably go for Sewell, even though they picked Becton last year. Sewell is just that good.

12 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Lawrence is generational but I'm not sold on Fields at all, who a lot of draft sites have going #2. With Darnold on the team, I agree with you that the Jets should probably go for Sewell, even though they picked Becton last year. Sewell is just that good.

Becton and Sewell at tackle would be epic for them. Between that and a new coaching set up, lets see how Darnold fairs. Flop and they move for their QB next year. The WR class is scary good again this year, they can pick one up with the other first rounder or one of their 2nd or 2 3rds. 

That's what I'd do anyway.

J.T.F.Robertson
10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Dwayne Haskins realised. 

Don't keep us in suspense, then.

luckyBatistuta
16 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Don't keep us in suspense, then.

Damn, just came on and you’ve beat me to it😤🤣

he’s not a QB🤔

He’s pish🤔

WFT are pish🤔

The suspense is killing me here

J.T.F.Robertson
21 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Damn, just came on and you’ve beat me to it😤🤣

he’s not a QB🤔

He’s pish🤔

WFT are pish🤔

The suspense is killing me here

They might have an exclusive on his "realisation" at HT of tonight's game.

Cannie wait!

Malinga the Swinga

With Haskins gone, Washington have a chance. Doubt we will see him again although coaches always seem to think they can get best out of players others let go. A sorry end to a situation he himself created. 

Just reading how ridiculous the NFC East is, Giants depending on a multitude of other results this weekend can either end up winning the division and in the Payoff's or end up with the 3rd overall pick in the draft!

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Ribble said:

Just reading how ridiculous the NFC East is, Giants depending on a multitude of other results this weekend can either end up winning the division and in the Payoff's or end up with the 3rd overall pick in the draft!

:rofl: Madness, they’d be better off with the pick, as they’re cannon fodder in the playoffs. Their division is a total cluster ####

9 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:rofl: Madness, they’d be better off with the pick, as they’re cannon fodder in the playoffs. Their division is a total cluster ####

NFC East - 13 Superbowl wins And the only division where every team has won the Superbowl. 

Your division - 2, 1 team. 

luckyBatistuta
25 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

NFC East - 13 Superbowl wins And the only division where every team has won the Superbowl. 

Your division - 2, 1 team. 

😎

A9F61514-90BE-437A-A322-A911CE12D02A.jpeg

5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

😎

A9F61514-90BE-437A-A322-A911CE12D02A.jpeg

Go on the mighty Team. The team that pumped the Steelers. How'd you get on against the Steelers, BTW? :whistling:

luckyBatistuta
11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Go on the mighty Team. The team that pumped the Steelers. How'd you get on against the Steelers, BTW? :whistling:

🤷‍♂️🤣

I reckon we would have a shot at it this season, but I just know Rivers will once again choke when it matters most. 

But it still stands, whoever comes out of your division is going nowhere near the prize. 

J.T.F.Robertson
27 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

11 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

🤷‍♂️🤣

I reckon we would have a shot at it this season, but I just know Rivers will once again choke when it matters most. 

But it still stands, whoever comes out of your division is going nowhere near the prize. 

Now now kiddies, no call to bring your betters into this. 😎

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Now now kiddies, no call to bring your betters into this. 😎

I’m not saying the Colts are that great right now bud, just decent. Need a better QB imo. I’d actually be quite happy to play the Steelers in the playoffs 😁 

Won in my first season of fantasy last night! Was relying on Diggs and the Bills kicker to score 16 points between them and Diggs just went off scoring 3 TD’s! 

Fantasy has been super addictive this year, I’ve loved it! Is there a JKB league? If not I wouldn’t mind setting one up for next season if enough people were interested! 

J.T.F.Robertson
6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’m not saying the Colts are that great right now bud, just decent. Need a better QB imo. I’d actually be quite happy to play the Steelers in the playoffs 😁 

Was only joking. :(

We aren't winning it but after the last few weeks it was good to see the offence finally get something going, even if it was only for a half.

Love ma Steelers!

luckyBatistuta
Just now, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Was only joking. :(

We aren't winning it but after the last few weeks it was good to see the offence finally get something going, even if it was only for a half.

Love ma Steelers!

I knew you were only joking pal, I know too well you do 👍

J.T.F.Robertson
44 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I knew you were only joking pal, I know too well you do 👍

Good man. HNY to you and yours.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Good man. HNY to you and yours.

Same buddy, hope you and your family have a good one🙂🍻

14 hours ago, JamboMarc said:

Won in my first season of fantasy last night! Was relying on Diggs and the Bills kicker to score 16 points between them and Diggs just went off scoring 3 TD’s! 

Fantasy has been super addictive this year, I’ve loved it! Is there a JKB league? If not I wouldn’t mind setting one up for next season if enough people were interested! 

I'm in the JKB IDP league, sure @hmfc_liam06 could add you to a waiting list in case any spots come up for grabs for next season

Lawrence v Fields now showing on ESPN

Fields doing well and 2 touchdown throws already ....Ohio State 21-14 up in the second quarter against Clemson

Alabama await the winner after they beat Notre Dame 31-14 earlier

This is an excellent game so far

You can bet the coaches in the NFL are watching 

luckyBatistuta
On 30/12/2020 at 03:20, ri Alban said:

I wonder what washington would achieve with Rivers at QB. And the Colts had Haskins. 🤔 Anyway HNY! 

Hope you had a good one bud. Hope you all did and all the best for the new year.

To answer your question...Just the same imo. Maybe get you to the playoffs and choke, just not a fan of Rivers at all. Hate the fact he’s getting pumped for the HoF

luckyBatistuta
15 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Lawrence v Fields now showing on ESPN

Fields doing well and 2 touchdown throws already ....Ohio State 21-14 up in the second quarter against Clemson

Alabama await the winner after they beat Notre Dame 31-14 earlier

This is an excellent game so far

You can bet the coaches in the NFL are watching 

Missing it😭 They will indeed be watching, but I’d like to think they would know already which QB they want.

Looking forward to the games today- lots of possible permutations and still some decent cash bonuses to play for - Dalton and Brady for example. 

C'mon Dolphins! And failing that, c'mon Steelers, Bengals or Jags!

Although, playoffs or not, this season has been a good one for Miami. Promising signs of progress in only the 2nd year of a rebuild, signs we have a good coach in Flores...and potentially a top 3 pick to look forward to in the draft.

Fins up!

4 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

C'mon Dolphins! And failing that, c'mon Steelers, Bengals or Jags!

Although, playoffs or not, this season has been a good one for Miami. Promising signs of progress in only the 2nd year of a rebuild, signs we have a good coach in Flores...and potentially a top 3 pick to look forward to in the draft.

Fins up!

Wouldn’t be counting on the Steelers, we’ve won the division so will be resting quite a few starters tonight, tj watt and Big Ben both won’t play, quite probably a few others

Edited by Ribble

27 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Wouldn’t be counting on the Steelers, we’ve won the division so will be resting quite a few starters tonight, tj watt and Big Ben both won’t play, quite probably a few others

Always hated the Steelers....😜

Seriously though, I don't expect yourselves, Jags or Bengals to be helping us out with a win. We've got the toughest task with beating the Bills in Buffalo, although they are rumoured to be not playing their starters much, so might give us a chance.

Edited by PortyJambo