• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:yas:

We're going to the Show! 

Fancy your chances of beating the Bucs more than I fancy us turning over the Bills😞🙏

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Fancy your chances of beating the Bucs more than I fancy us turning over the Bills😞🙏

The Giants must be ragin the Eagles rested Hurts in the second half. :rofl:

I don't know if we can score enough to win. We will stop the Buccs O, but Smith looks fecked. 

Malinga the Swinga
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The Giants must be ragin the Eagles rested Hurts in the second half. :rofl:

I don't know if we can score enough to win. We will stop the Buccs O, but Smith looks fecked. 

Washington has play off standard defence but offence is weak. Still, play offs here we come and you have to be in it to win it. 

Unlucky Giants, losers despite beating Cowboys. 

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Well another 8-8 season for the raiders. Really should have been better but a combination of probably the softest defence in the league, poor play calling/coaching and some shan draft picks means 8-8.

The defence needs sorted desperately. The offence can compete without being top tier but it would get a massive boost from not having to be on the field all the time chasing games 

Would be very tempted to part ways with Gruden. They won’t but unless he makes the play off next season he should go back to the tv booth. 

All those weaknesses and yet you still won more games than the WFT.

16 hours ago, Cade said:

Miami getting pumped 56-19

:gok:

I didn't think we'd make the playoffs, couldn't see us beating the Bills and the Ravens, Browns or Colts not winning. But...didn't expect that pumping from the Bills 🤬. Great time for the #1 scoring defence up until then to shit the bed. Actually glad that the other teams won, or we'd have been going back to Buffalo to get our trousers pulled down again if they had!

Still, a 10-6 season in the second year of a rebuild, with picks #3 and #18 in the next draft, I'm not too downhearted.

12 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

I didn't think we'd make the playoffs, couldn't see us beating the Bills and the Ravens, Browns or Colts not winning. But...didn't expect that pumping from the Bills 🤬. Great time for the #1 scoring defence up until then to shit the bed. Actually glad that the other teams won, or we'd have been going back to Buffalo to get our trousers pulled down again if they had!

Still, a 10-6 season in the second year of a rebuild, with picks #3 and #18 in the next draft, I'm not too downhearted.

Next year the dolphins will be AFC champions. Or very close. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I don't hear miami crying about big Ben being rested for the Steelers. 

TBH there was no way that the steelers were going to give the browns the chance of injuring big ben and putting him out of next weeks game.

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

See if Giants had won more games, they wouldn't have had to worry. No one to blame but themselves. 

Washington Football team, NFL division winners. 

The Giants that also would have done similar if they had won more games and it suited them.

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I don't hear miami crying about big Ben being rested for the Steelers. 

Steelers had a legit reason to rest him and still tried to win the game.

Eagles straight up deliberately lost.

10 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Well another 8-8 season for the raiders.

Only asking as you seem to be  a Raiders fan...

WTF was the Denver coach doing calling a timeout when the Raiders were running out of time? I don't understand...

3 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Steelers had a legit reason to rest him and still tried to win the game.

Eagles straight up deliberately lost.

They scored 2 touchdowns and lead 14 10. There is no legitimate reason if another team has a chance. Philly wanted a better pick and didn't want Hurts getting hurt. Plus he has no reason to give a feck about the Gmen. It wasn't his fault they started 0-5 and were 1-7, then lost 3 out their last 4. GIRUTGs. 

On 04/01/2021 at 21:44, Boof said:

Only asking as you seem to be  a Raiders fan...

WTF was the Denver coach doing calling a timeout when the Raiders were running out of time? I don't understand...

Answering my own question... https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/vic_fangio_explains_why_he_bailed_out_raiders_with_terrible_timeout/s1_127_33725636#:~:text=Vic Fangio explained why he,ball down to the one.

Sounds like something of an 'I smell shite' excuse...maybe only just a bit less blatant than the Eagles.

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Steelers given as good as a walkover due to covid. 

Yet the bookies still give The Browns more chance of winning than The Football Team.

13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Yet the bookies still give The Browns more chance of winning than The Football Team.

Still in it. So anything can happen. I'm sure little old WFT beat the 11 and 0. Did they not. :smuggy:

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Still in it. So anything can happen. I'm sure little old WFT beat the 11 and 0. Did they not. :smuggy:

So did the 2-10-1 Bengals! I'm also pretty sure it was yourself that was telling us all how the Steelers hadn't played anyone yet when they were 11-0. I could be wrong there though.

luckyBatistuta
10 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Predictions for the big show?

I'm going Bills v Packers.

I’ll go for...

B4EB6DD4-8EF9-4F1C-94AC-2CBF183B356B.jpeg

2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Deshaun Watson allegedly wanting a trade. That would be a massive and no idea what would need to give up for him. 

The raiders are being touted to be interested. Part of me says we’re murder in draft, so as well trading. On consideration it would be stupid, Carr is more than serviceable and cheap in QB terms. Whilst Watson would be an upgrade we have far too many holes to go all on, on a position of relative strength. 

He would make bud a play off team. Sort that defense out and we’re a play off team even without imo. 

It he goes. Would be much bigger than the Cutler trade. 

Sort of thing Gruden would do and Davies would allow. 

For me, the Colts are the team worth watching in regards to trading for a QB. Rumours Rivers could call it a day and they have a ton of space so can afford to take on a large contract. I've felt that they'd make enquiries for Stafford for quite some time.

1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

For me, the Colts are the team worth watching in regards to trading for a QB. Rumours Rivers could call it a day and they have a ton of space so can afford to take on a large contract. I've felt that they'd make enquiries for Stafford for quite some time.

Cap space aside I’d say the Steelers would also be in the mix but we are screwed for cap so it’ll either be a bad final season with Big Ben next year or we’ll have to trade up in the draft for someone, really don’t think Rudolph or Dobbs will make it as a long term qb1

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Cap space aside I’d say the Steelers would also be in the mix but we are screwed for cap so it’ll either be a bad final season with Big Ben next year or we’ll have to trade up in the draft for someone, really don’t think Rudolph or Dobbs will make it as a long term qb1

Yeah I think Steelers will be in the mix too but if it is it'll be someone pretty cheap, Darnold possibly.

2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

What people think teams would need to give up for Watson?

Three first rounders?

It's the Texans, they'll be the ones throwing in the first rounders :lol:

Rapoport reckons Texans will be asking for "up to 4/5 first round picks".

No one will give them that I don't think, not when you factor in the value of his contract.

22 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Rapoport reckons Texans will be asking for "up to 4/5 first round picks".

No one will give them that I don't think, not when you factor in the value of his contract.

Yeah no-one giving up 5 years worth of 1st round picks, you might get 2/3 and then padded out with 2nd's or someone might be as daft as the 1999 saints and just say 'we want this guy so you can just have our entire draft this year'

16 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Yeah no-one giving up 5 years worth of 1st round picks, you might get 2/3 and then padded out with 2nd's or someone might be as daft as the 1999 saints and just say 'we want this guy so you can just have our entire draft this year'

It really needs to be a team already in a winning position with little draft needs. He's not going to want to go to a team who needs a rebuild but have given up multiple 1st's.

I honestly don't think he's all that tradeable.