Meeting girls in clubs

duckandcover

Gutted.

As a reader and not a contrubutor to this thread, I have to say it took over from the Ken Barlow thread as my favourite thread on JKB.

Mods, please move to the classics, the first 10 pages were truly epic!

D&C, chin up fella, plenty more fish and all that! Don't go for the lasses in scrubbers though, absolute sl@ppers. Would be like opening the window and sh@ggin the night! Get yourself somewhere where the lassies are more classy.

And if all else fails, Ambassador Sauna!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Victor Mancini

surely the least you could have done is post her number here?

Damn. The saddest thing is, there's no way Subway will provide any further opportunities to slap the Arabian Goggles on some filthy wee trollop. Not now, not ever.

The dream is dead.

Snake Plissken
GUTTED!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

No my friend, this is an occasional where one must break out the triple facepalm.

TripleFacePalm.jpg

Tonight we sing a sadder and softer song my brothers.

Damn. The saddest thing is, there's no way Subway will provide any further opportunities to slap the Arabian Goggles on some filthy wee trollop. Not now, not ever.

The dream is dead.

I have to concur. I didn't realise he'd given up so easily. And I feel betrayed that he's only telling us now that he threw the number away, after all we've been through together...

marshallschunkychicken

I'm just waiting for the point on this thread when D&C's actions in deleting the number sink in, and disappointment and disbelief turn inevitably to anger.

Snake Plissken
I'm just waiting for the point on this thread when D&C's actions in deleting the number sink in, and disappointment and disbelief turn inevitably to anger.

I give it another six minutes or so.

This is the kind of news that will make the difference between her gran pulling through and having a paragraph in the Scotsman next Tuesday.

I hope you can live with yourself.

I P Knightley
So all this? And nobody got their dick wet off some slag from karma nights? Gutted.

Lots and lots and lots of folk got their dicks wet off the slags from karma nights.

Just not our hero.

Snake Plissken
Lots and lots and lots of folk got their dicks wet off the slags from karma nights.

Just not our hero.

It is as Ghandi once said*

ghandi-inembassady.jpg

"The difference between a bitch and a slut is this: a slut ****s anyone. A bitch ****s anyone but you."

* Might not have been Ghandi

Miller Jambo 60
It is as Ghandi once said*

ghandi-inembassady.jpg

"The difference between a bitch and a slut is this: a slut ****s anyone. A bitch ****s anyone but you."

* Might not have been Ghandi

,Cant face my tea now,in fact im of to bed.

This is too much, hope shes happy.

Captain America
,Cant face my tea now,in fact im of to bed.

This is too much, hope shes happy.

It's Ok Doug.

We will get through this, i don't know how but we will, just believe my man!

Believe!

Sergio Garcia

It can't be over, someone tell me its not true, its not over!

Why D&C,just tell me why oh why the number had to be deleted?

Chaka Demus & pliers
Has anyone else met any wee hoors in a club in the last week then so we can keep this thread going?

:santa1:

Say What Again
Has anyone else met any wee hoors in a club in the last week then so we can keep this thread going?

My missus is on her works night oot - there's still hope.

Right we need to organise a JKB night out in Karma on Sat night.

Failing that i will check the rota for Mortonhall next week , get her when she is grieving .

Yes.

Got them pumped. Got them pumped in the morning. Got her to pick me up and take me to 5s the next day. Never seen them again. :santa1:

cant believe he never posted it on here so someone could pick up the baton.

what happened to being a team! poor show.

I know, and due to DuckandCover's inability to get his act together, it wouldn't even have been sloppy seconds...

Generic Username

Can we all just remember this bint was in Karma, on a Saturday night. If he'd managed to get himself in a position to slip her a crippler it'd of been the equivilant of parking a bike in a plane hanger.

Can we all just remember this bint was in Karma, on a Saturday night. If he'd managed to get himself in a position to slip her a crippler it'd of been the equivilant of parking a bike in a plane hanger.

Exactally, like dipping his nob in a warm mug of tea.

Snake Plissken
Exactally, like dipping his nob in a warm mug of tea.

Like pushing a pencil into a pringles tube.

If I was an owner of any Duck and Cover gear I'd be quietly binning it in shame.

This has been a sorry episode for the brand and it's following.

Generic Username

I can't believe my post about slinging it into this girls baby hole, comparing it to doing the bad thing with a jar of warm mayonaise, got pulled.

Johanes de Silentio
Look guys I hate to be the person to break the bad news but this thread is over, finished gone. He's been KB'd twice. Folk saying "can't believe this thread is still going strong" well its not, it's died a death. Mods?could this now be moved. And not into the Classic section.

Shut up - this ain't over - I have faith in our (hopefully) young lethario! (sp)

Stay with it!

I don't believe in God or ladies periods but I believe Fully that this slag will have saved D&C's number and Will text him when she next finds herself with a spare half hour.

You may think your dream is over, but in my heart it will live always.

Angus

Say What Again
I can't believe my post about slinging it into this girls baby hole, comparing it to doing the bad thing with a jar of warm mayonaise, got pulled.

Get used to it - I got one pulled for saying I'd lick a loo seat.

Other posts about anal rape survived.

Must just be me (and maybe you)

The Old Tolbooth
Get used to it - I got one pulled for saying I'd lick a loo seat.

Other posts about anal rape survived.

Must just be me (and maybe you)

No, it's me too :D

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Hellmanns or one of the cheaper brands ?

Research purposes only you understand.

I P Knightley
Hellmanns or one of the cheaper brands ?

Research purposes only you understand.

It's not so much the brand but the size of tub you should be concerning yourself with.

tub-of-hellmans-mayonnaise.jpg

or

heinzmayonnaisesmallclinic.jpg

Tiberius Stinkfinger
It's not so much the brand but the size of tub you should be concerning yourself with.

tub-of-hellmans-mayonnaise.jpg

Obviously the super large version but in the current financial climate it would be very wasteful so I think this one would be a better option.

Its the easy squeeze & no spill Variety.

2008_03_11-Mayonnaise.jpg

I got a thread closed for posting a drawing of a finger being put through the O in a OK hand gesture.

its a PC world gone mad!

Excellent, this thread's gone into an even more odd place now.

As funny as it is I think this thread must now be destined for the classics forum.

Generic Username
As funny as it is I think this thread must now be destined for the classics forum.

Once someone's actually done the dirty with a jar of Hellmann's then it can go in there.

Once someone's actually done the dirty with a jar of Hellmann's then it can go in there.

done....wait.....done.

does it have to have happened after this thread started? :smiliz57:

Does it have to be Hellmann's, what with the credit crunch and that would using a jar of sainsbury's basics be classed as sick?

Does it have to be Hellmann's, what with the credit crunch and that would using a jar of sainsbury's basics be classed as sick?

slag!

Archived